Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ (54519 Views)

Lets Toast In Our Native Language.....#just For Fun# / The Growing Trend Of Men Shying Away From Court or White Wedding / White Wedding: Is It Really Necessary?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by twentycent(m): 12:00pm On Jan 06, 2014
HML Lorreta_U, best wishes but shey na dis nu year u marry so?? U dey vex oooo
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Truckpusher(m): 12:01pm On Jan 06, 2014
lorretta u: female child first. tongue

But you be bush man o. So you don't know it lies on the man the sex of the child his wife gives birth to? I know you know sha. U just want to look for trouble
Male child first or you're screwed. sad
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Idowuogbo(f): 12:03pm On Jan 06, 2014
Truckpusher: Aproko angry

Who says who is an ahewo and classifies other girls as an ashewo while others are not? shocked shocked

You better gimme an answer now sad
I call it buying Nd selling. They,call themselves Ashantes. Abi na me invent d name ni? Abeg abeg abeg! carry ur Q&A go Allen undecided
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 06, 2014
congratulation lorrettau smiley
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Truckpusher(m): 12:06pm On Jan 06, 2014
Idowuogbo:
I call it buying Nd selling. They,call themselves Ashantes. Abi na me invent d name ni? Abeg abeg abeg! carry ur Q&A go Allen undecided
ok ma'dam.........but you really need to go get married please ,there is no time angry

Just lemme know who the unlucky fellow would be lemme pray for him. sad grin

3 Likes

Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Idowuogbo(f): 12:08pm On Jan 06, 2014
Smh
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by 50calibre(m): 12:08pm On Jan 06, 2014
lorretta u: female child first. tongue

But you be bush man o. So you don't know it lies on the man the sex of the child his wife gives birth to? I know you know sha. U just want to look for trouble

Ok! If you both agree.

Haha of course I do, but you have to work on the timing. good luck anyway!
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by 50calibre(m): 12:11pm On Jan 06, 2014
Truckpusher: Hehe......Boys aren't always smiling to the alter ,you know? angry

Truckpusher: Somebody just spent his hard earned cash to keep a punny permanently at home at his beck and call angry kiss tongue

Hahaha! It will be delusional for a woman to expect to be treated the same way she was before marriage. Not when the man has been pick clean to the bone
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Truckpusher(m): 12:14pm On Jan 06, 2014
If only this Lorretta U knew how much emotional and psychological pains she is indirectly inflicting on the NUMEROUS spinsters of NL by making her wedding a thread? grin grin....i bet you that she wouldn't do it anyway angry angry

*spreads mat whilst waiting for the tongue lashing to begin* cheesy
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by GentleMimi: 12:16pm On Jan 06, 2014
50calibre: Nice one!! My question is : how much did the young man had to shell out for all these, I trust IMO state, the man must have been bled dry.

To all other NL feminists, you don't need anyone to tell you to up your game, if these pics don't serve as a wake up call, nothing will.

Lorretta was a member of your feminist crew, who went around talking tought & advocating equality, she fooled all of you!! Feminism is a fraud, she is a fraud, I suggest you all drop the bullsh*it or remain single for life.

Now if she likes, let her not cook for her husband or when he talks, she can talk back.. Lets see what happens.
Bla bla bla.You nag worse than a woman on her period.

4 Likes

Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by thehunted(m): 12:17pm On Jan 06, 2014
Truckpusher: ok ma'dam.........but you really need to go get married please ,there is no time angry

Just lemme know who the unlucky fellow would be lemme pray for him. sad grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by chiteny(m): 12:18pm On Jan 06, 2014
Seems u been enter farting room before the wedding. you look slimmer in you profile pix undecided. Fine pictures shaa
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Truckpusher(m): 12:19pm On Jan 06, 2014
50calibre:

Hahaha! It will be delusional for a woman to expect to be treated the same way she was before marriage. Not when the man has been pick clean to the bone
This is one reason they keep complaining about how their hubby changed totally and all that crap they keep nagging about and telling whoever that cares to listen grin

They simply refuse to accept the reality on ground. angry
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Truckpusher(m): 12:22pm On Jan 06, 2014
thehunted:
grin grin grin grin
This kain laugh reminds me of the left things sha cheesy
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by GentleMimi: 12:22pm On Jan 06, 2014
chiteny: Seems u been enter farting room before the wedding. you look slimmer in you profile pix undecided. Fine pictures shaa
Mbok,no kill me here.It is fattening room women go to,not farting room.You wan use mess purge her belle ni? grin
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 06, 2014
190-the-clown:
angry angry

really?

My love,when are u gonna put a ring on it.I hope say all this osho free wey I dey fo for you go soon merit ur ring o,else I go enter bush for ur head.Okija juju no go fuccck me up.
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by 190theclown: 12:27pm On Jan 06, 2014
lynpetra:

My love,when are u gonna put a ring on it.I hope say all this osho free wey I dey fo for you go soon merit ur ring o,else I go enter bush for ur head.Okija juju no go fuccck me up.

[size=38pt]ROTFL grin grin[/size]

I wont disappoint you - everyone take note, Its me and Lyn baby before the end of the year wink
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Mexyz(m): 12:28pm On Jan 06, 2014
Congrats Lorreta u, patiently waiting for Dallas cow girl and Desola's thread cos any guy that wl take these gals is in deep shit. Thou shall not quote me pls.

1 Like

Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 06, 2014
50calibre:

the treatment actually gets better IMO.
Even if there's a change down the line in a marriage,it can't be because of the money spent on the wedding years ago. Maybe something else
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by 50calibre(m): 12:39pm On Jan 06, 2014
Truckpusher: If only this Lorretta U knew how much emotional and psychological pains she is indirectly inflicting on the NUMEROUS spinsters of NL by making her wedding a thread? grin grin....i bet you that she wouldn't do it anyway angry angry

*spreads mat whilst waiting for the tongue lashing to begin* cheesy

True talk! Lorretta duped many of them. She was part of the feminist crew who went around bashing men, now she's had her happy ending, while most of the others are very much single with no hope in sight.

This reminds me of an Igbo proverb that says " if the rat joins the lizard in going into the water, the lizard will dry afterwards, the rat wouldn't "

2 Likes

Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 06, 2014
190-the-clown:

[size=38pt]ROTFL grin grin[/size]

I wont disappoint you - everyone take note, Its me and Lyn baby before the end of the year wink

grin
* flashing all her 32*
If u Bleep me up,I go just find one old rich man wey I go marry.I don't care if him menopause don finish ;Doooooo.Biko kwa,all na husband.

While untop of him every night,riding and panting as if my life depends on it,"Chiefim,are you coming or you are going?"
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by 50calibre(m): 12:42pm On Jan 06, 2014
GentleMimi:
Bla bla bla.You nag worse than a woman on her period.

Shut up! Simple lesson, learn
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 06, 2014
50calibre:

True talk! Lorretta duped many of them. She was part of the feminist crew who went around bashing men, now she's had her happy ending, while most of the others are very much single with no hope in sight.

This reminds me of an Igbo proverb that says " if the rat joins the lizard in going into the water, the lizard will dry afterwards, the rat wouldn't "
I only bash men who regard women as beneath them and therefore deserve less respectful treatment.
I haven't stopped!
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 06, 2014
ROTFL
lynpetra:

grin
* flashing all her 32*
If u Bleep me up,I go just find one old rich man wey I go marry.I don't care if him menopause don finish ;Doooooo.Biko kwa,all na husband.

While untop of him every night,riding and panting as if my life depends on it,"Chiefim,are you coming or you are going?"
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Cathydera(f): 12:46pm On Jan 06, 2014
Happy Married Life. simple And perfect wedding.
Happy home dear.
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by crazymommy(f): 12:47pm On Jan 06, 2014
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Holybee(f): 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2014
LAURETTA WERE U A VIRGIN LIKE ME BEFORE U GOT MARRIED?

IF NO HOW MEN YANSHED U BEFORE U GOT MARRIED....

THIRDLY HOPE SAY UR TOTO NO TOO DEEP COS I FEAR FOR UR MARRIAGE OO...
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by GentleMimi: 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2014
50calibre:

Shut up! Simple lesson, learn
No,u shut the fu*ck up.Who is giving the frigging lesson?You? Like seriously? You wey still dey suck mama bwest,dey collect chop money from parlee? Park well. grin
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 06, 2014
lorretta u: ROTFL

Yes oooooo grin
".....because you better start going.chiefim,your baby is neither coming or going!! grin
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by 50calibre(m): 12:55pm On Jan 06, 2014
GentleMimi:
No,u shut the fu*ck up.Who is giving the frigging lesson?You? Like seriously? You wey still dey suck mama bwest,dey collect chop money from parlee? Park well. grin

Shu*t up! You don't know anything about me. This is a new year, don't take out your frustration on someone else, just implement the necessary changes in your life, & your man will come.
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Idowuogbo(f): 12:58pm On Jan 06, 2014
lynpetra:
"While untop of him every night,riding and panting as if my life depends on it,"Chiefim,are you coming or you are going?"
Lmao! U sick!
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Afam4eva(m): 12:59pm On Jan 06, 2014
When London boys enter a place, you must notice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (26) (Reply)

See What I Call True Love(pic) / Man Marries Two Beautiful Women In Delta State (pics, Video) / UK Boyfriend Runs Away After His Girlfriend Catches Bride's Bouquet (hilarious)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.