Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ (54505 Views)

Lets Toast In Our Native Language.....#just For Fun# / The Growing Trend Of Men Shying Away From Court or White Wedding / White Wedding: Is It Really Necessary?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 05, 2014
No time for haters
Who are you to tell others how to live their lives?

Oversabi.
Pls get your twisted self away from this thread if it makes you unhappy. The pics are for those who asked for it. No one even knows of your existence until you decided to come make a nuisance of yourself now.
Don't quote me again. I'm done with you
Speakdatruth:

u too make noise

14 Likes

Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by tellwisdom: 4:05pm On Jan 05, 2014
Op, can i see how big your yansh is?? sad
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by xynerise: 4:07pm On Jan 05, 2014
tellwisdom: Op, can i see how big your yansh is?? sad
And he thinks his comment is funny undecided

9 Likes

Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by chessguru1(m): 4:08pm On Jan 05, 2014
Na wa!

1 Like

Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by AbuMikey(m): 4:08pm On Jan 05, 2014

1 Like

Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 05, 2014
smiley don't faint o. Lol

What could I do? It wasn't bad anyway.
It was more fun even.
chess guru:
400 hehehehehehehe *faints* that 600 short of 1000 *faints again*

1 Like

Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Ellidude(m): 4:09pm On Jan 05, 2014
xynerise:
And he thinks his comment is funny undecided

Lol
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by aventura: 4:10pm On Jan 05, 2014
xynerise:
Happy Married life. Welcome to my world cool
park well. angry
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by abdulkayus(m): 4:11pm On Jan 05, 2014

and u think u make sense? OP, HML
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by aventura: 4:12pm On Jan 05, 2014
No pictures of the wedding night. undecided
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by abdulkayus(m): 4:13pm On Jan 05, 2014
lorretta u: smiley don't faint o. Lol
Anyway I'm not into huge weddings myself. But he's a prince(from another tribe) and their royal family said that's how they do their things,

It was more fun even.

wooow, so u even marry into a royal home. On d line to be a Queen, BTW, which tribe is he?
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by xynerise: 4:13pm On Jan 05, 2014
aventura: park well. angry
undecided

Sorry, you are not welcomed.tongue. I don't welcome illegal marriage.
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Newkidoo(m): 4:13pm On Jan 05, 2014
Loretta, I go vex for u.. other threads no hit again cos of u...grin
Happy married life again... Are you still permitted to give a friend a kiss wink
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by xynerise: 4:15pm On Jan 05, 2014
Anyway I'm not into huge weddings myself. But he's a prince(from another tribe) and their royal family said that's how they do their things,
It was more fun even.
What about the honeymoon pictures? grin
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Ellidude(m): 4:16pm On Jan 05, 2014
Newkidoo: Loretta, I go vex for u.. other threads no hit again cos of u...grin
Happy married life again... Are you still permitted to give a friend a kiss wink
You want war?
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Dreyl(m): 4:18pm On Jan 05, 2014
billy goat
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by chessguru1(m): 4:19pm On Jan 05, 2014

It was more fun even.
I understand, cos am one myself...but none the less, my marriage should be something I share with my closest ones....
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Pretyangel25(f): 4:20pm On Jan 05, 2014
Danhumprey: You see Lorretta do marry. When you go marry? Abi you wan just dey tell every girl wey happen to get married "HML"? When would your wedding bell ring?undecided
hahahahahahahha don't worry very soon infact this year won't pass
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Lilimax(f): 4:21pm On Jan 05, 2014
Elnino4ladies: U fine small..bt ur beauty is overrated..btw...HML...
she's beautiful.

5 Likes

Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by aventura: 4:21pm On Jan 05, 2014
xynerise:
What about the honeymoon pictures? grin
dat would be for the sexuality section.

@op. Videos only.

tenk sis. cool
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by aventura: 4:23pm On Jan 05, 2014
Pretyangel25: hahahahahahahha don't worry very soon infact this year won't pass

when will you get married. angry
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Lilimax(f): 4:23pm On Jan 05, 2014
Tinkybabe: You're very beautiful dear and you got yourself a prince charming.

I wish you guys a happy married life in good health,prosperity and mutual respect .
The lord will make you both best friends till the end of time..and this union shall yield the most adorable and blessed kids ever.
God bless your marriage.

Thanks for honouring nlers with your wedding pics. smiley
2 Likes

Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by freda506(f): 4:25pm On Jan 05, 2014
De Tus: @freda506, i see. Let him or her be. Trying to give me shiit me here is totally uncalled for. I hardly get upset, but when i do, i go for the blast cheesy H r u doing gurl?
I'm good nd you?
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Lilimax(f): 4:26pm On Jan 05, 2014
lorretta u: With the chief bride's maid.
Who happens to be my twin sis.
We don't look alike right?
Happy married life. May God bless your marriage.

2 Likes

Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by freda506(f): 4:26pm On Jan 05, 2014
aventura: dat would be for the sexuality section.
@op. Videos only.
tenk sis. cool
grin grin
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by xynerise: 4:27pm On Jan 05, 2014
Just imagining the fate of the ''(f)'' viewing undecided
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by carammel(f): 4:28pm On Jan 05, 2014
Congratulations babe,i wish you a happy married life. May God bless you with the fruit of marriage soonest.. kiss
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Lilimax(f): 4:31pm On Jan 05, 2014
Abu Mikey:

Okay, thanks. smiley

I will get Married when I'm 20 :
omode tongue
Re: My Native And White Wedding Update ~~Photos~~ by Lilimax(f): 4:32pm On Jan 05, 2014
xynerise: Just imagining the fate of the ''(f)'' viewing undecided
hmmmm...we are just happy for her. If you rejoice with someone, yours will come.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Man Marries Two Beautiful Women In Delta State (pics, Video) / 10 Strange Things All Women Have Done At Least Once / See What I Call True Love(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.