Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. (6494 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / ; Omfg If You A Boy Would This Hurt? / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. by pimpchi(m): 4:00pm On Jan 05, 2014
My babe(fiancee) just dumped me after 4yrs of relationship and our wedding plan is to hold this june. she broke the news to me yestanyt........ D most painful is that i hv sacrificed so much for her... so much... crying, someone plz comfort me.
I must avenge this hurt, i cnt b down while she is happy... i will make sure she lives d rest of her life in sorrow. i hv some wicked plans for her nw bt i need most painful methods and suggestions from you guys plz. i dnt wnt her to die , i jst wnt to put her in much more pain.
plz Mod, don't push to front page. plz
update: Thanks to every one that suggested that i should move on... but i have tried to and it isn't working. i haven't slept since she broke the news to me. i have enough reasons to give back my pound of flesh ...... because of this girl, i am not in good relationship with my family, my family accused me of carrying another family's responsibilities and neglecting mine. i sat down and took my time to evaluate the amount of money i expanded on the family and my babe, it ws over 900k.excluding eateries,gifts,recharge cards and so on. she sent me a text last nite and u cnt imagine, she asked me to check all my expenses on her and that she is willing to pay me twice the amount...This girl can never go scot free, never. Nobody has a monopoly of wickedness..... since she could send such useless text to me, Hmmmmmm...... i jst ask forgiveness from God for my intent towards her.....u cnt hurt some people dearly and expect to move on happily while the other suffers in depression and pain. thanks nairalanders for your good will(s).
conclusion: I appreciate everyone that supported me during my dark emotional and psychological moment. I have found peace and solace in words of healing and soothing from each and everyone of you. I have made up with my family and not thinking of falling in love any near future to avoid transfer of aggression. I have come to esteem loyalty above love. love is a game i will never try to play again.. Maybe it is right that 'All ladies are the same' or maybe not.... thanks to you all once more.
D watch word is: Play the love game but don't fall in love.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. by AbdulAdam56(m): 4:10pm On Jan 05, 2014
I knw how pains u are into right nw but please Take heart bro is gonna be ok,just be prayeful,God will see you through.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. by Bigcake: 4:23pm On Jan 05, 2014
Op can u tell us a little about the relationship so that we know d best option or advice to offer. And why did she dump u.
Re: My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. by pimpchi(m): 4:39pm On Jan 05, 2014
Bigcake: Op can u tell us a little about the relationship so that we know d best option or advice to offer. And why did she dump u.
the only reason she gave me was that i can't support her family financially... i hv a strong feeling to beliv that she had met wealthy guy or mayb another tin dat i jst dnt knw... we had great time together, she ws evenbd one pressuring me for marriage. the mum whom i even opened a small biz for is not even picking my calls now, she has being buzyin it.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 05, 2014
She dumped you and now you want to cause her sorrow?? Truly there is a thin line between love and hate. Please don't do anything out of anger and hurt o. You may regret it. Just calm yourself down.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. by Ultimate7(m): 4:49pm On Jan 05, 2014
Just kill yourself! Mumu!!!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. by addictiv(m): 4:59pm On Jan 05, 2014
pimpchi: the only reason she gave me was that i can't support her family financially... i hv a strong feeling to beliv that she had met wealthy guy or mayb another tin dat i jst dnt knw... we had great time together, she ws evenbd one pressuring me for marriage. the mum whom i even opened a small biz for is not even picking my calls now, she has being buzyin it.
Bro let it pass. Cry, scream, punch a wall, as long as you dont hurt or harass her or any member of her family. Forget abt all u did for her n her family n move on. In life things like this happen.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 05, 2014
I'm sorry to hear this bro. You just need to take heart and move on.

The highest bidder has taken ur woman away.

That's why I'm always saying do not impress a girl with money or buy her love with money.

Let her love you genuinely and you wouldn't regret it.

You tried your best.

The excuse she gave you was not it, I do not see a reason why you should open a biz for her mum when she's not yet your wife. I know you had good intention and you pity her family but the irony is they wouldn't pity you.

I'm sure your brother or mum is there you could have used your funds to empower. Why it hurting so much is because you have invested financially in her.

There's no going back and her mother is aware of it. They are just been ungrateful and also your own fault.

When next you get another girl don't let history repeat itself.

Take heart.

8 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. by lomaxx: 5:10pm On Jan 05, 2014
JustifiedChild: She dumped you and now you want to cause her sorrow?? Truly there is a thin line between love and hate. Please don't do anything out of anger and hurt o. You may regret it. Just calm yourself down.

I'm hoping if it was a man that dumped a lady for a better partner, you'll say the same thing.
Re: My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. by Acidosis(m): 5:12pm On Jan 05, 2014
pimpchi: My babe(fiancee) just dumped me after 4yrs of relationship and our wedding plan is to hold this june. she broke the news to me yestanyt........ D most painful is that i hv sacrificed so much for her... so much... crying, someone plz comfort me.
I must avenge this hurt, i cnt b down while she is happy... i will make sure she lives d rest of her life in sorrow. i hv some wicked plans for her nw bt i need most painful methods and suggestions from you guys plz. i dnt wnt her to die , i jst wnt to put her in much more pain.

Did you bother to find out the reasons behind the break-up?

btw, relax your mind.. and pull yourself together.

You will rise again
Re: My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. by lomaxx: 5:16pm On Jan 05, 2014
@Op, shit happens. Be a man and get over it.

The babe is entitled to her choice of partner. Free am.

Sadly, folks see love as a game for the highest bidder. A committed relationship is a choice between two people- that come what may(including the temptation of a richer/more handosme/more beautiful other person) they'll stick together to the end.

Sadly, it's a game for the highest bidder. And we'll keep playing it that way.
Re: My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. by xynerise: 5:16pm On Jan 05, 2014
pimpchi: My babe(fiancee) just dumped me after 4yrs of relationship and our wedding plan is to hold this june. she broke the news to me yestanyt........ D most painful is that i hv sacrificed so much for her... so much... crying, someone plz comfort me.
See indirect begging for frontpage grin

@op. Is like this is your first heartbreak experience?
Re: My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. by dahmie2013: 5:17pm On Jan 05, 2014
OP, pls don't get hard on urself, just relax & leave everything 4 God 2 judge. She'll definitely reap what she has sown, u don't need 2 do nything she'll naturally serve her punishment. It is well dear, shit happens!
Re: My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. by Dyt(f): 5:22pm On Jan 05, 2014
Sobs
Aww pele, u shall pass
Re: My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 05, 2014
vengeance is not for you....just pray for the strength to move on and be something better.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. by 25omega(m): 5:32pm On Jan 05, 2014
It shocks me thst some grown azz people on this forum still type stupid childish comments like kill your self or drink acid. it takes much less effort to bypass a post than to show the world how heartless and ignorant you are. Even if the post is fake you can always just skip to the next one. Basically stop posting like you sre as old as your shoe size

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 05, 2014
lomaxx:

I'm hoping if it was a man that dumped a lady for a better partner, you'll say the same thing.
Yes actually, I would. I don't support talks like that.
Someone hurts you and you want to cause the person sorrow and pain? I mean common now.. This is why you hear stories about jilted lovers pouring acid on their ex..this is how it starts at times.
@ op, I know it feels so hard right now but please its best to just let go and move on, time heals all wounds instead of harbouring vengence in your heart. Let her go and move on.
What if she had married you and was cheating on you with a richer guy? Would you have preferred that? Look on the bright side, Her leaving you actually saved you from making a mistake..instead of being mad..be thankful sef.
Stop calling her mother. Let everything go. Pick up the pieces and forge ahead.
You'll heal..you'll be fine in the end and do you know the best part, you'll meet someone who will deserve and return your love.

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. by pweetixandy: 5:50pm On Jan 05, 2014
25omega: It shocks me thst some grown azz people on this forum still type stupid childish comments like kill your self or drink acid. it takes much less effort to bypass a post than to show the world how heartless and ignorant you are. Even if the post is fake you can always just skip to the next one. Basically stop posting like you sre as old as your shoe size
cool
Re: My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. by addictiv(m): 5:54pm On Jan 05, 2014
JustifiedChild:
Yes actually, I would. I don't support talks like that.
Someone hurts you and you want to cause the person sorrow and pain? I mean common now.. This is why you hear stories about jilted lovers pouring acid on their ex..this is how it starts at times.
@ op, I know it feels so hard right now but please its best to just let go and move on, time heals all wounds instead of harbouring vengence in your heart. Let her go and move on.
What if she had married you and was cheating on you with a richer guy? Would you have preferred that? Look on the bright side, Her leaving you actually saved you from making a mistake..instead of being mad..be thankful sef.
Stop calling her mother. Let everything go. Pick up the pieces and forge ahead.
You'll heal..you'll be fine in the end and do you know the best part, you'll meet someone who will deserve and return your love.
Well said
Re: My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. by Ladycephas(f): 6:01pm On Jan 05, 2014
Y did she suddenly quit
Re: My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. by Bacteriocin(m): 6:15pm On Jan 05, 2014
Bro, just be like one of my friend and his favourite saying: there is always space for people to leave and come into my life but do me a favour- don't stand at the entrance. GBAM.
Be thankful she is not standing at the entrance.
Re: My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. by Dyt(f): 6:18pm On Jan 05, 2014
25omega: It shocks me thst some grown azz people on this forum still type stupid childish comments like kill your self or drink acid. it takes much less effort to bypass a post than to show the world how heartless and ignorant you are. Even if the post is fake you can always just skip to the next one. Basically stop posting like you sre as old as your shoe size

Clap for ursef
U have jst given d best speech
Mtchewwwww
Re: My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. by STENON(f): 6:41pm On Jan 05, 2014
@Op....instead of u to b api n joyous abt d future calamity dt God has saved ur life frm....u'r here complainin.....Wot if u do ur weddin wit her in June n she died in July.!!..wu wil u questn??....Leave her n let her go...We'r in a free world....N alwz remember dt '' A broken relatnship tis nt a Broken Destiny''....n if anybody should walk out of ur life leave dem n let dem go...ur destiny is neva attached to whosoeva av gone/left....so pls cry as much as u can,weep as much as posible , n tink abt avin a Blessed n a Glorious home wit d Best Woman dat'l fit in exactly to ur missin rib....

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. by BabaAlabi: 6:53pm On Jan 05, 2014
OP I feel for you but your lying wh0re of a fiancee has been cheating on you all this while. Most girls leave a relationship when another option shows up so you can either suck it up and move on or cause her sorrow too.
Invite her for one last talk in your house, act all hurt and tell her you are seeking closure. When she comes over act all passionate then offer her something to drink. The drink should be spiked with either a roofie where she falls asleep and ******* senselessly or the drink spiked with laxatives making her sh1t herself on the way home.
If you can't do this release her naked pictures on her facebook wall, hack her facebook and post
'I have had 5 abortions for my boyfriend but now my womb has been destroyed and I cannot have children anymore. Pls advice me'
If you need more comforting ideas PM me.
Goodluck as you recover from lyingbitchessyndrome.
Re: My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 05, 2014
It really hurt,rather than hurt her,work on yourself to be a successful person,let her have a reason to regret leaving you. Guy,upgrade yourself. You sef go snatch another man wife marry.
Re: My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. by Tyche(m): 7:01pm On Jan 05, 2014
Welcome to the world of love, romance and friendship. There are bound to be the victor and the vanquished.

Pick yourself up, learn from what happened, then move on
Re: My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. by Shankboye(m): 7:07pm On Jan 05, 2014
Best revenge is to be successful.. E dey pain pass anything

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. by chronique(m): 7:08pm On Jan 05, 2014
@ op: I know it's hard to deal with but just look on the brighter side of life. Nemesis will definitely catch up with them someday. Thank God you know what she's about now. A lady who loves you truly will turn up someday. Keep searching. Just leave her and let her be. There are chances that relationship might not even last. She could evetually get dumped at the end.
Re: My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 05, 2014
Re: My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 05, 2014
@op,May you see no hurt after this.Cry your hurt out,but don't revenge.Every misfortune we encounter in life that is not as a result of our mistakes is a BLESSING in disguise!!
Love is sweet,it is even sweeter when it manifests in the genuine character of our lover...Your missing ribs is not her,you haven't met her...and you will soon...

You will find a comforter soon,then you will realise God always have everything planned out.Peace!
Re: My Fiancee Must Pay For This Hurt/pain. by Dyt(f): 7:20pm On Jan 05, 2014
Homguy: NL. Now dont tell me that gibberish you posted was a joke!

Opens eyes
Call me

*see as u abuse me*
Na wa o
Oya modify ur post jor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mbaise Don Kill Me Oo / [must Read] 10 Signs She Loves You And Can’t Do Without You / The Lady I Once Bleeped While In School....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.