Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Why A Guys So Intimidated By A Lady Thay Earns More - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why A Guys So Intimidated By A Lady Thay Earns More (787 Views)

Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? / Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? / Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why A Guys So Intimidated By A Lady Thay Earns More by mataz(f): 5:23pm On Jan 05, 2014
Ok I just got this new job and it pays really good and my man has changed he has got so emotional and abusive he keeps reminding me that he the boss. And its his house and I should quit this job cause I come back late (I come back at 7 with food )and he complains I dot cook I came with take aways pls I don't know what to do anymore. My man has gone crazy
Re: Why A Guys So Intimidated By A Lady Thay Earns More by Mynd44: 5:30pm On Jan 05, 2014
That is not your man, he is a boy. It is boys like that that won't support your success but will want to hold you down so he can grease his ego.

He does not want to support you but if the reverse was the case he'd expect your support
Re: Why A Guys So Intimidated By A Lady Thay Earns More by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 05, 2014
Your man,a hubby or bf?@op
Please explain
Re: Why A Guys So Intimidated By A Lady Thay Earns More by mataz(f): 5:43pm On Jan 05, 2014
Mynd_44: That is not your man, he is a boy. It is boys like that that won't support your success but will want to hold you down so he can grease his ego.
He does not want to support you but if the reverse was the case he'd expect your support
that is how I feel
lynpetra: Your man,a hubby or bf?@op
Please explain
he is my baby daddy we have a daughter
Re: Why A Guys So Intimidated By A Lady Thay Earns More by Bantino(m): 5:44pm On Jan 05, 2014
Re: Why A Guys So Intimidated By A Lady Thay Earns More by Mynd44: 5:49pm On Jan 05, 2014
mataz: that is how I feel he is my baby daddy we have a daughter
What do you think going forward? Do you see yourself having a future with someone who can't be happy at your success and might do things to bring you down?

2 Likes

Re: Why A Guys So Intimidated By A Lady Thay Earns More by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 05, 2014
mataz: that is how I feel he is my baby daddy we have a daughter
Are u guys Married,or preparing to?
Re: Why A Guys So Intimidated By A Lady Thay Earns More by Dannylux: 6:12pm On Jan 05, 2014
He is either evil or childish. Whichever one it is, you don't want such people in your life.. not to mention as a Husband.
Re: Why A Guys So Intimidated By A Lady Thay Earns More by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 05, 2014
Dannylux: He is either evil or childish. Whichever one it is, you don't want such people in your life.. not to mention as a Husband.

I totally agree with you.
Re: Why A Guys So Intimidated By A Lady Thay Earns More by baggy4luv(m): 6:41pm On Jan 05, 2014
Mynd_44: That is not your man, he is a boy. It is boys like that that won't support your success but will want to hold you down so he can grease his ego.

You would jump into any thread and open that your wild mouth without thinking.Bro you lack every iota of lmatrimonial experience and you said her husband na boy.you are a fool
.get married and let your wife be bringing in takeaway as dinner
.get married married and let your wife be coming late..
.get married and let your wife be the major contributor financially.You go hear when..
A woman that has a financial edge over you is quite rocky in naija marriage,xcept for the born again marriages.(she go go show her true colours)
I dont blame the op husband.He should apply wisdom
Re: Why A Guys So Intimidated By A Lady Thay Earns More by Mynd44: 6:49pm On Jan 05, 2014
^^^
Apparently you lack enough sense to comprehend what you read and so cannot give good solution and analysis.

Where did the OP say she is married to this man or did you miss the definition of baby daddy? The OP sounds like someone who would want a career in future which might involve her making more money does she need a man who is not comfy with that?

And you said she comes in late, since when did 7pm become late? If his problem is the take out, why not complain about the take out instead of the job?

You should learn to read, analyse and digest before commenting and trying to insult.

1 Like

Re: Why A Guys So Intimidated By A Lady Thay Earns More by mataz(f): 6:58pm On Jan 05, 2014
baggy4luv: You would jump into any thread and open that your wild mouth without thinking.Bro you lack every iota of lmatrimonial experience and you said her husband na boy.you are a fool
.get married and let your wife be bringing in takeaway as dinner
.get married married and let your wife be coming late..
.get married and let your wife be the major contributor financially.You go hear when..
A woman that has a financial edge over you is quite rocky in naija marriage,xcept for the born again marriages.(she go go show her true colours)
I dont blame the op husband.He should apply wisdom
u sound just like him u are as selfish as he is
Mynd_44:
What do you think going forward? Do you see yourself having a future with someone who can't be happy at your success and might do things to bring you down?
my dad says. I should move back home and I feel so disappointed the person who is suppose to protect me is against me. What am I going to tell my baby its just so confusing
Re: Why A Guys So Intimidated By A Lady Thay Earns More by Mynd44: 7:11pm On Jan 05, 2014
mataz: u sound just like him u are as selfish as he is my dad says. I should move back home and I feel so disappointed the person who is suppose to protect me is against me. What am I going to tell my baby its just so confusing
Well it might be safer for the child to have two parents who are separated but happy than together and bitter.

You should try talking to him and finding out what you can do to make things better before taking such drastic actions though
Re: Why A Guys So Intimidated By A Lady Thay Earns More by baggy4luv(m): 7:24pm On Jan 05, 2014
mataz: u sound just like him u are as selfish as he is my dad says. I should move back home and I feel so disappointed the person who is suppose to protect me is against me. What am I going to tell my baby its just so confusing
wouldnt she marry him someday..go drolling over what you lack knowledge about
Re: Why A Guys So Intimidated By A Lady Thay Earns More by baggy4luv(m): 7:26pm On Jan 05, 2014
Mynd_44: ^^^
Apparently you lack enough sense to comprehend what you read and so cannot give good solution and analysis.

Where did the OP say she is married to this man or did you miss the definition of baby daddy? The OP sounds like someone who would want a career in future which might involve her making more money does she need a man who is not comfy with that?

And you said she comes in late, since when did 7pm become late? If his problem is the take out, why not complain about the take out instead of the job?

You should learn to read, analyse and digest before commenting and trying to insult.
Whatci hate about nairaland..you would find 24 year olds giving marital advice to.
Re: Why A Guys So Intimidated By A Lady Thay Earns More by baggy4luv(m): 7:28pm On Jan 05, 2014
Mynd_44: ^^^

pirry yhu
Re: Why A Guys So Intimidated By A Lady Thay Earns More by Mynd44: 7:34pm On Jan 05, 2014
baggy4luv: Whatci hate about nairaland..you would find 24 year olds giving marital advice to.
Actually, I am 12 years oldtonguetongue now lets hear your arguments
Re: Why A Guys So Intimidated By A Lady Thay Earns More by Shedysworld(m): 7:54pm On Jan 05, 2014
Seriously this relationship of ur's is not healthy!
First he's already ur baby daddy(without marriage) that's still ok,
The second issue that's bad is the fact that he's not happy with ur success, he's suppose to support u, and work harder on his own part.
U guys need to talk, before any progress can be made.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your First Impression To A Girl You Like / Question Time!pls Be Sincere / She Said She's Not Attracted To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.