Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Question Time!pls Be Sincere - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Time!pls Be Sincere (787 Views)

His Girlfriend Refused To Abort The Pregnancy After The Fourth Time. PLS ADVISE! / Question Time Part 2 / M Confused MY Boss Wants To Marry Me. Is He 4 Real Or Its Payback Time? Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Time!pls Be Sincere by Sweetestlady: 12:04pm On Jul 01, 2014
Hello beautiful people!I was asked dis exact question but I twisted it a bit(its still dsame).If after sleeping with a lady or a guy,u realise that he has dsame natural stained birthmark as urs(I don't mean d mark given by midwives o but the one born with)(the guy's at the right-hand side of the butt n the girl's at the left-hand side of the butt)and vise versa...what will be your reaction.
Re: Question Time!pls Be Sincere by DesChyko: 12:21pm On Jul 01, 2014
I'll be like.. "Hey! The same The same.. Lets do this again."
Re: Question Time!pls Be Sincere by Danhumprey: 12:27pm On Jul 01, 2014
I will be like========> undecided
Re: Question Time!pls Be Sincere by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 01, 2014
Does it mean anything if the guy and girl have same birth mark?
Re: Question Time!pls Be Sincere by Sweetestlady: 1:46pm On Jul 01, 2014
Ivyluvie2: Does it mean anything if the guy and girl have same birth mark?
yes o my dear..just as sicknesses like stroke r caused by some supernatural forces..
Re: Question Time!pls Be Sincere by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:50pm On Jul 01, 2014
Still finding this weird.. Haven't heard it before.
And I'm sure I don't have that mark on my mark..
So, I don't know what to say .
Re: Question Time!pls Be Sincere by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 01, 2014
Sweetest lady: yes o my dear..just as sicknesses like stroke r caused by some supernatural forces..
hmm....sorry still don't understand
Re: Question Time!pls Be Sincere by Islie: 2:38pm On Jul 01, 2014
Sweetest lady: Hello beautiful people!I was asked dis exact question but I twisted it a bit(its still dsame).If after sleeping with a lady or a guy,u realise that he has dsame natural stained birthmark as urs(I don't mean d mark given by midwives o but the one born with)(the guy's at the right-hand side of the butt n the girl's at the left-hand side of the butt)and vise versa...what will be your reaction.

thats a mark of........................ undecided
i will just admire the designgrin
Re: Question Time!pls Be Sincere by Lovebond34(m): 3:00pm On Jul 01, 2014
mark gini??....xo wahs d big deal abt d mark...after dem don finish evryfin..mtcheew
Re: Question Time!pls Be Sincere by kadapi(f): 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2014
I guess it a korean movi.

(1) (Reply)

She Said She's Not Attracted To Him / Do You Want To Marry A Virgin ?! / Help A Nigga!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.