Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

What Will You do If You Are In This Situation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You do If You Are In This Situation? (922 Views)

Ladies Quick Question; What Would You Do In This Situation.... PICS / If You Are In This Situation, What Will You Say?(pix) / Hahaha! What Would U Do If U Were In This Situation? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You do If You Are In This Situation? by Bboy1015(m): 8:42pm On Jan 06, 2014
Itunnu and Olabanji are lovers who swore to Ogun (god of iron) never to betray each other. Olabanji gets life imprisonment for armed robbery leaving itunnu's future hanging in the balance between moving with her life and the life threatening consequences of the oath.
If you are d one, what will u do?
Note:- dis is an extract from a movie!
Re: What Will You do If You Are In This Situation? by Fhemmmy: 8:46pm On Jan 06, 2014
Was Itunnu aware of the kinda job Banji does? If yes, then, she has to wait or go to Church where the bond could be broken, however, if she was never aware, then, banji has betrayed her already . . .
Re: What Will You do If You Are In This Situation? by Bboy1015(m): 9:08pm On Jan 06, 2014
Fhemmmy: Was Itunnu aware of the kinda job Banji does? If yes, then, she has to wait or go to Church where the bond could be broken, however, if she was never aware, then, banji has betrayed her already . . .

the oath is about their relationship not there job, i can get u d download link if you want 2 watch d movie
Re: What Will You do If You Are In This Situation? by Fhemmmy: 9:11pm On Jan 06, 2014
Bboy1015:
the oath is about their relationship not there job, i can get u d download link if you want 2 watch d movie

Then, better for her to go to God that could get rid of any oath...Please what is the name of the movie/
Re: What Will You do If You Are In This Situation? by Bboy1015(m): 1:05am On Jan 07, 2014
Awe obi is the title
Re: What Will You do If You Are In This Situation? by Fhemmmy: 3:12am On Jan 07, 2014
I just found it it on YouTube
Re: What Will You do If You Are In This Situation? by clemz85(m): 4:45am On Jan 07, 2014
let what's in movie stay in the movie
Re: What Will You do If You Are In This Situation? by Bboy1015(m): 8:46am On Jan 07, 2014
clemz85: let what's in movie stay in the movie

lol
Re: What Will You do If You Are In This Situation? by Bboy1015(m): 9:45am On Dec 26, 2014
Check out http://nollytube.net for interesting Movies to download this festive seasons.

(1) (Reply)

Is She The One? / What Will You Do If U Discover This About Your Partner / My Lover Ignores Me 100% Y?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.