Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Bff Inlove With 2 Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bff Inlove With 2 Guys (637 Views)

Michelle, 2 guys and a KEKE: True Nigerian Story / ENDTIME: See What This Girl Did To 2 Guys At A Local Pool (photo) / Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bff Inlove With 2 Guys by omotenah(f): 10:04pm On Jan 06, 2014
Hmm That "i don't know what to say" moment when your best friend seek your advice on a very important stuff and you just can't help.... This was exactly the position I was this afternoon when my bff told me some things.

She's inlove with 2 guys and she claims she loves the both of them equally. She can't really say she loves one more than the other

Okay the problem is one of them is about to take the relationship to the next level like engagement. Sigh! She can't tell him No cos she's not getting any younger but saying yes also means she has to break up with the other guy, but why would she wanna break up with him?
She loves him, he loves her, he hasn't done anything wrong to deserve the heart break she'd cause him.

In short I'm confused, I don't even know what advice to give to her
Re: Bff Inlove With 2 Guys by Justeenaleo(f): 10:10pm On Jan 06, 2014
She fvck up sad
No advice for her
Re: Bff Inlove With 2 Guys by omotenah(f): 10:15pm On Jan 06, 2014
Haba! how did she fvck up
Justeenaleo: She fvck up sad
No advice for her
Re: Bff Inlove With 2 Guys by Justeenaleo(f): 10:17pm On Jan 06, 2014
omotenah: Haba! how did she fvck up
Dear,if she is "not getting any younger" as u said,den she shudnt hv been dating two ppl at d same time in d first place,now she will end up breaking sumone's hrt for no gud reason,dat aint nice
Re: Bff Inlove With 2 Guys by sunnydayasaba(m): 10:22pm On Jan 06, 2014
No matter hw much she loved them both, Both of them can never have the same qualities, the same career paths, same dreams for the future, same parental upbringing and same family love for her. She needs to do a proper examination of both of them and find out who she thinks she can settle wit. Love is not always enough for marriage.

Above all, she needs to pray. My opinion though.
Re: Bff Inlove With 2 Guys by andyanders: 11:12pm On Jan 06, 2014
omotenah: Hmm That "i don't know what to say" moment when your best friend seek your advice on a very important stuff and you just can't help.... This was exactly the position I was this afternoon when my bff told me some things.

She's inlove with 2 guys and she claims she loves the both of them equally. She can't really say she loves one more than the other

Okay the problem is one of them is about to take the relationship to the next level like engagement. Sigh! She can't tell him No cos she's not getting any younger but saying yes also means she has to break up with the other guy, but why would she wanna break up with him?
She loves him, he loves her, he hasn't done anything wrong to deserve the heart break she'd cause him.

In short I'm confused, I don't even know what advice to give to her
She invited the trouble hence she is facing her present situation. Must she double date?
Re: Bff Inlove With 2 Guys by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:31pm On Jan 06, 2014
She shld hang herself both guys will find their lefu...cool.

(1) (Reply)

Esquire Magazine Ranks 42 As The "Most Alluring" Age For Women 2014 / SINGLE GUY - Single Ladies Looking For You! / Why Do Women Cheat??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.