Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu - Properties (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu (163387 Views)

How We Built "The Coffee Shop" / The Luxury Hotel Owned By Kaduna Commercial Transport Workers (Photos) / Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 16, 2015
Mi Oga, what is the size of this space? Between the house (lower) and the fence.

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:51pm On Aug 16, 2015
EgunMogaji:
Mi Oga, what is the size of this space? Between the house (lower) and the fence.

Its slightly less than 3 meters Sir.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by divad9two5(m): 9:12pm On Aug 16, 2015
spyder880:
What is the total area in sq mts for the whole buildings?

Oga spyder,
Its about 250.5 sqm.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 16, 2015
spyder880:

Its slightly less than 3 meters Sir.

That's what my architect drew for me. I think I am going to leave it like that. I was going to do Ijebu and try to reduce it to 5 feet.

Thanks.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:32pm On Aug 16, 2015
divad9two5:

Oga spyder,
Its about 250.5 sqm.

His costs are not too high, if he is using the right materials at the right mixtures.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by sdbaba: 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2015
Oga Spyder pls how much can you estimate in total finished this building from start to finish?

I'm thinking of putting up a similar roject but need to know cost implications first. Thanks
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
sdbaba:

Oga Spyder pls how much can you estimate in total finished this building from start to finish?

I'm thinking of putting up a similar roject but need to know cost implications first. Thanks

N35m for materials, labour costs, supervision, start to completion (painting)
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by sdbaba: 8:17pm On Sep 03, 2015
Thanks bro..... may be I'll scale down a bit to what N30m can successfully complete.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
sdbaba:

Thanks bro..... may be I'll scale down a bit to what N30m can successfully complete.

Yes, impossible is nothing.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 05, 2015
@ spyder880 , Please can you help me with more picture of this Blue beautiful mansion on this thread? Or the Plan ?

Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/1583239/how-built-luxury-block-flats/21

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:33am On Sep 05, 2015
timothy001:
@ spyder880 , Please can you help me with more picture of this Blue beautiful mansion on this thread? Or the Plan ?

Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/1583239/how-built-luxury-block-flats/21

I was not the in charge of this building, I was just appreciating the painting design back then. I do not have the building plans.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 05, 2015
Alright Anymore picture, I'll Appreciate .
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Saved2Serve: 11:55am On Oct 08, 2015
spyder please can you give me contact where i can buy strong blocks in enugu. i need it urgently. thanks[size=10pt][/size]
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by donbuchi1(m): 4:58pm On Nov 06, 2015
nice work
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by ganja06(m): 8:01pm On Dec 23, 2015
Good evening mr spyder. Please is it possible for you to separate the cost of material and labour i.e I want to know the cost for only labour.
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 12:14am On Jan 01, 2016
[b]I don't know where to start, but I want to use this opportunity to thank all my esteemed readers, friends and partners here for all their support, prayers and encouragement throughout the year 2015. I must tell you all that I am still amazed by the confidence you repose in us. We also want to assure you all that we will do everything within our power to remain as transparent as possible, to deliver more buildings with precision and timeliness, to communicate with openness and speed, to improve on the overall quality of our product offerings, and finally to invest your funds in very safe and profitable ventures.

May 2016 be a year we all can spread our wings and fly high, soaring so high that everyone that knows us will marvel at the grace of GOD on our individual lives. May good health, prosperity and safety continue to pursue you all, may your lives continue to be a testimony to GOD.

Once again, we thank you all for all your support in 2015. Merci! Danke! Obrigado! xie xie! shukran! grazie! gracias! cheesy cheesy grin

PERFECTION IS OUR GOAL, EXCELLENCE WILL BE TOLERATED
.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by iggaman: 7:24am On Sep 19, 2016
10 plots of land for sale at Apkuoga Emene. About a mile from the airport and half a mile from Enugu depot. 50 meters close to Ministry of Housing Satellite Estate. Shares entrance point with the estate. 600k per plot..plots at the Estate are available from resellers at 2m per plot. For further enquiries please contact Okey on 08077757207 or 08182151638. Email : okeyukuta1@gmail.com

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 19, 2016
PLEASE WHERE CAN I GET THE CHEAPEST IRON ROD IN THE EAST
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by rymzo228: 10:20pm On Sep 19, 2016
Buy yours today...have you considered investing into real estate?..buying landed property for 500,000 and re selling in the nearest future at least 6month and you can then sell for millions of naira or you want a land you can buy and just build on, it is west point estate situated at elerangbe lekki...attach to the land are lots of benefit it is just 2 minute drive from the ajah epe expressway..call now as offer closes on the 28th of this month(sept)...call raymond on 08066681069

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Empiree: 3:07am On Sep 25, 2017
hummm this project. That was interesting one
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 05, 2018
spyder880:
Our soakaway pit dried up momentarily, we should start working on it again before the rains come back.

Boss, we’re baskets used under this columns?
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:37pm On Feb 05, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Boss, we’re baskets used under this columns?

Baskets were fully used according to the specification in the drawings. You can find the pictures in page 6, I will do a screen shot and paste later , https://www.nairaland.com/1583239/how-built-luxury-block-flats/6

1 Like

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by MegaaDollars: 6:27pm On Nov 10, 2018
what a miss! Just seeing this educative thread since it's inception, 2014. Am taking my time to go through all posts as to learn something new, am on page 30
Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2018
MegaaDollars:
what a miss! Just seeing this educative thread since it's inception, 2014. Am taking my time to go through all posts as to learn something new, am on page 30

Welcome Sir.

1 Like

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by MegaaDollars: 10:08pm On Nov 13, 2018
spyder880:

Welcome Sir.
All pages read and new things learnt.

Thanks a lot for your time so far, you might not known the thousands of people your thread has educated and i can't deny the fact that I'm one of the thousands, and this also an eye opener to me, I will be glad if you can direct me to any of your active thread relating to building.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:27am On Nov 14, 2018
MegaaDollars:

All pages read and new things learnt.

Thanks a lot for your time so far, you might not known the thousands of people your thread has educated and i can't deny the fact that I'm one of the thousands, and this also an eye opener to me, I will be glad if you can direct me to any of your active thread relating to building.

Thanks

Thank you Bro. I have so many threads, both completed and ongoing buildings on this site. This is one of my ongoing works. https://www.nairaland.com/4781338/making-anambra-5-bedroom-duplex

And this is my blog site where I explain many of my building methods. https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=7402021805713086700#allposts

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu by MegaaDollars: 1:38pm On Nov 14, 2018
spyder880:

Thank you Bro. I have so many threads, both completed and ongoing buildings on this site. This is one of my ongoing works. https://www.nairaland.com/4781338/making-anambra-5-bedroom-duplex

And this is my blog site where I explain many of my building methods. https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=7402021805713086700#allposts

Thanks.

Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (Reply)

How Much Will A 5 Bedroom Duplex Cost? / Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) / Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.