Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. (4409 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Trust A Nairaland Chick Till You Meet Her For Real / Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? / Am Married But I Cant Take My Eye Of Nairaland Chick. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. by Jamie87(m): 2:27pm On Jan 07, 2014
sexymoma: Seriously angry He owes me an explanation angry
lipsrsealed
Re: I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. by GentleMimi: 2:28pm On Jan 07, 2014
San Miguel:

Yeah yeah, na so e easy.
Sharrap.
Re: I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 07, 2014
GentleMimi:
Sharrap.

Sharrap kor ganjarap ni. HarshMimiko
Re: I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. by shizzle11(m): 3:28pm On Jan 07, 2014
GentleMimi:
You dey lease blokos?
Yes, you need my own?
Re: I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. by shizzle11(m): 3:32pm On Jan 07, 2014
ebamma: that awkward moment, when someone tells u thank u, for doing nothing
gringrin
Re: I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. by fpeter(f): 3:36pm On Jan 07, 2014
Mynd_44: ^^^
Dont do the above bro. In fact I will suggest you not open a topic like this as it will make you seem unseriuos and you will look like a huge joke to her (can you blame her?) you should take a more subtle and simple path which is to follow her, read some more of her posts and try to find out how she thinks and when ever she comments on a topic, comment there too. Dont quote her always so as not to seem like a stalked but just comments that will make her notice you then send her a PM. If she does not reply your PM, no sweat. It is expected.

Dont send her another immediately, wait 5 days and then on a thread, tell her you intend to send her a PM and you need her to reply. Then you can start an offline friendship and everything from there is a technicality.

E BE LIKE SAY U DON DO AM B4
Re: I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. by Mynd44: 3:38pm On Jan 07, 2014
fpeter:
E BE LIKE SAY U DON DO AM B4
I have not but I know you ought to respect people if you want to be friends with them except the girl behaves like a fish who is attracted to the guys who treats her horribly
Re: I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. by cdamsel(f): 3:40pm On Jan 07, 2014
The girl name neva come out? undecided
Re: I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. by shizzle11(m): 3:45pm On Jan 07, 2014
cdamsel: The girl name neva come out? undecided
no, she no pass tongue
Re: I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. by hustleranthem(m): 3:48pm On Jan 07, 2014
cdamsel: The girl name neva come out? undecided
i no wan release d girl name yet..i no trust boys for this thread..till later
Re: I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. by hustleranthem(m): 3:57pm On Jan 07, 2014
The girl too fine..when i see her eyes,i see paradise..i am love struck
Re: I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. by yemi2plus(m): 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2014
Dont do the above bro. In fact I will suggest you not open a topic like this as it will make you seem unseriuos and you will look like a huge joke to her (can you blame her?) you should take a more subtle and simple path which is to follow her, read some more of her posts and try to find out how she thinks and when ever she comments on a topic, comment there too. Dont quote her always so as not to seem like a stalked but just comments that will make her notice you then send her a PM. If she does not reply your PM, no sweat. It is expected.

Dont send her another immediately, wait 5 days and then on a thread, tell her you intend to send her a PM and you need her to reply. Then you can start an offline friendship and everything from there is a technicality.

Why didn't you give me the above advise when I opened a thread on a female nairalander?
Re: I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. by yemi2plus(m): 4:32pm On Jan 07, 2014
[quote author=]lipsrsealed[/quote]
My brother, I nor go lie oh. You too make senseS. If you can find love on nairaland, then, there is hope for the OP and other in same shoe.
Re: I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. by cdamsel(f): 4:59pm On Jan 07, 2014
shizzle11:
no, she no pass tongue
pass? Na jamb she sit for? undecided
hustler anthem: i no wan release d girl name yet..i no trust boys for this thread..till later
ok ooo,
yemi2plus:
My brother, I nor go lie oh. You too make senseS. If you can find love on nairaland, then, there is hope for the OP and other in same shoe.
I dey tell u ooo,love dey every/any where grin
Re: I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. by Vyolet(f): 5:17pm On Jan 07, 2014

Epic,from experience. grin

1 Like

Re: I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. by Mynd44: 5:33pm On Jan 07, 2014
Vyolet:
Epic,from experience. grin
Is that not what I did with you? tonguetongue
Re: I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 07, 2014
Re: I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 07, 2014
Hmmm... u sure say na crush?
Re: I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 07, 2014
Re: I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 07, 2014

gbam
Re: I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. by Mynd44: 6:56pm On Jan 07, 2014
sanb: Prof Mynd; this is hilarious cool; the master planner himself; grin Loooool; now I know how you were able to play your game so well; that you got Gree-die wink (Haven't seen her around for a while; hope she's okay).... cheesy...Nice.....
See this woman ooooo I only gave the guy advice on how to get some okpeke
Re: I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 07, 2014
Oh please grin; Yeah right....cool but,....the advice was classy......I call it game on.... cool
Mynd_44:
See this woman ooooo I only gave the guy advice on how to get some okpeke
Re: I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. by hustleranthem(m): 6:59pm On Jan 07, 2014
Ohwhy: Hmmm... u sure say na crush?
no na crash grin
Re: I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. by hustleranthem(m): 7:01pm On Jan 07, 2014
sanb: How nice; okay, let's get started..... cool

First and foremost, have you tried following her post/comments? smiley

When you see her on a thread try saying Hi...... cheesy

Next step, if she gives a nice/good comment; why not quote it and say 'Nice comment' (Best believe, she would smile) and stylishly add your own comment after you've commended her to avoid making it look too conspicuous that you're crushing on her; grin

Don't make it look so obvious that you want her attention; otherwise, she might think you're stalking her; shocked

Gather some knowledge of her demeanour; which you can obtain by going through her post history... cool

Then try sending her a PM and if she's interested, it's game on dude..... wink

All the best..... cool cool cool
i sent her a PM and she has replied..i sent anoda one but no reply yet smiley
Re: I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. by hustleranthem(m): 7:03pm On Jan 07, 2014
flawless..S:
gbam
na so dem take scope u?
Re: I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. by Mynd44: 7:04pm On Jan 07, 2014
hustler anthem: i sent her a PM and she has replied..i sent anoda one but no reply yet smiley
Good. Now stop commenting here. Whatever happens off NL stays off NL.
Re: I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. by Mynd44: 7:05pm On Jan 07, 2014
sanb: Oh please grin; Yeah right....cool but,....the advice was classy......I call it game on.... cool
Sent you a mail
Re: I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 07, 2014
Okay; good; take a chill; she's taking her time; that's allowed.....that she hasn't replied yet; doesn't categorically mean that she's not interested; it probably just means she's allowing herself time to decide; don't send her too many PM's to avoid turning into a stalker....so dude, relax.... cool
hustler anthem: i sent her a PM and she has replied..i sent anoda one but no reply yet smiley
Re: I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. by hustleranthem(m): 7:08pm On Jan 07, 2014
sanb: Okay; good; take a chill; she's taking her time; that's allowed.....that she hasn't replied yet; doesn't categorically mean that she's not interested; it probably just means she's allowing herself time to decide; don't send her too many PM's to avoid turning into a stalker....so dude, relax.... cool
k..thanks
Re: I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 07, 2014
I've just checked my mail and haven't seen an e-mail from you....Have you just sent it?
Mynd_44:
Sent you a mail
Re: I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. by Mynd44: 7:13pm On Jan 07, 2014
sanb: I've just checked my mail and haven't seen an e-mail from you....Have you just sent it?
Just messing with you
Re: I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 07, 2014
Yeah right...... tongue
Mynd_44:
Just messing with you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Could It Be True That He's In Love With Me? / I Think I Made The Greatest Mistake Of My Life / Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Dump /ignore Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.