Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,791 members, 7,831,555 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? (5672 Views)

She Complains I Last Longer Than Necessary During Love Making / Opinion: Money Is Not a Necessary Ingredient in ATTRACTING a Lady. / Pet Names N Whatnots-r Dey Rly Necessary In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 07, 2014
I am planing on not having sex till I marry, I am not a virgin but I want to have that wedding night bliss cause if you kip on having sex with ur partner u won't enjoy anytin on your wedding night, what do you think

1 Like

Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by jmoore(m): 9:05am On Jan 07, 2014
Go ahead with your plans.

Sex is not food.

3 Likes

Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by Dyt(f): 9:06am On Jan 07, 2014
How old are u?

1 Like

Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 07, 2014
jmoore: Go ahead with your plans.

Sex is not food.
the thing is can u guys wait that long?

1 Like

Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by RoyalRoy(m): 9:18am On Jan 07, 2014
mrsincredible: the thing is can u guys wait that long?

Depends on your guy.

If your guy is also sharing the same sentiment as you then its possible.

But most guys will fault your decision since they know you aint V anymore.

But its still a good decision on your path.
And its a good way of testing your would be partners self-control.

Wishing you the best in your decision.

2 Likes

Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 07, 2014
Royal Roy:

Depends on your guy.

If your guy is also sharing the same sentiment as you then its possible.

But most guys will fault your decision since they know you aint V anymore.

But its still a good decision on your path.
And its a good way of testing your would be partners self-control.

Wishing you the best in your decision.
so wat if my partners don't agree with the ideal
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by Henrypraise: 9:23am On Jan 07, 2014
Is money neccessary in a relationship?

If u don't want s*x till wedding night don't want/ ask for money till wedding night.

5 Likes

Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 07, 2014
Henry praise: Is money neccessary in a relationship?

If u don't want s*x till wedding night don't want/ ask for money till wedding night.
so indirectly u pay ur gf for sex? If u think like that then she's not ur bf but a sl.ut. So u mean our fathers who take care of our mothers don't have sense?. My dear u should reason beyond that

3 Likes

Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by tintingz(m): 9:30am On Jan 07, 2014
No, sex is not necessary close your legs. smiley

1 Like

Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by iamtheprincipal: 9:33am On Jan 07, 2014
That was my desire for my ex who I met chaste but I regretted it as some other guy got a first taste of her before me.
Don't think I can try it again.

3 Likes

Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by Mynd44: 9:45am On Jan 07, 2014
mrsincredible: so indirectly u pay ur gf for sex? If u think like that then she's not ur bf but a sl.ut. So u mean our fathers who take care of our mothers don't have sense?. My dear u should reason beyond that
Is your father married to your mother? Why should your BF take care of your financial needs? Go get a job or move in with your dad
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 07, 2014
Mynd_44:
Is your father married to your mother? Why should your BF take care of your financial needs? Go get a job or move in with your dad
r u happy nw?
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by jmoore(m): 9:54am On Jan 07, 2014

All guys are not the same. No premarital sex is my lifestyle. In my case I plan to marry a virgin.

You can find the one that will agree with your plans but they are in the minority.

1 Like

Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by jaybee3(m): 9:54am On Jan 07, 2014
mrsincredible: I am planing on not having sex till I marry, I am not a virgin but I want to have that wedding night bliss cause if you kip on having sex with ur partner u won't enjoy anytin on your wedding night, what do you think
It's your personal decision so my/our thoughts on the matter is inconsequential.

I hope you get a man that will share the same dream.

It's really as simple as that

2 Likes

Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 07, 2014
jay bee:
It's your personal decision so my/our thoughts on the matter is inconsequential.

I hope you get a man that will share the same dream.

It's really as simple as that
hmmmmmmm. But I tot men like gals with dis type of vision. Can I impose it on him?

1 Like

Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by jaybee3(m): 10:04am On Jan 07, 2014
mrsincredible: hmmmmmmm. But I tot men like gals with dis type of vision. Can I impose it on him?

Your mind is probably playing tricks on you ma.

Why would you want to impose your preference on someone?

You need to find someone that shares the same dream else you are almost certainly setting yourself for unnecessary heartbreak.
If you want to go celibate then find someone that will support and embrace your stance

Don't go finding Mr born2fuck hoping to impose your celibacy on him

8 Likes

Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by Ultimate7(m): 10:05am On Jan 07, 2014
mrsincredible: I am planing on not having sex till I marry, I am not a virgin but I want to have that wedding night bliss cause if you kip on having sex with ur partner u won't enjoy anytin on your wedding night, what do you think
Lol
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by passionate88: 10:12am On Jan 07, 2014
can u comfortably stay wit a guy that doesn't giv u cash?. And many guys (I inclusive) will feel that u re givin it to some other person while u re pretendin. They might feel in their mind that u re takin them for a ride. If u have a guy that u've had sex wit nd u want to start this abstinence wit him, then by all means do it bt if it's a new guy that u want to do this thing to. Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 07, 2014
it all depends on the desires of the two involved. For you, there is a "bliss" in wedding night. For others, such bliss is a contruct of the mind.

3 Likes

Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by kel4soft: 10:12am On Jan 07, 2014
iamtheprincipal: That was my desire for my ex who I met chaste but I regretted it as some other guy got a first taste of her before me.
grin
iamtheprincipal: That was my desire for my ex who I met chaste but I regretted it as some other guy got a first taste of her before me.

Lol
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by passionate88: 10:16am On Jan 07, 2014
mrsincredible: hmmmmmmm. But I tot men like gals with dis type of vision. Can I impose it on him?
Na lie o. Guys no like girls wey dn blow other guys dn come dey form secondary virgin when e come their turn. If u b virgin e good, na that type guys like. Not secondary virgins.

1 Like

Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by here: 10:27am On Jan 07, 2014
I like to say its a very nice decision,you set a goal and achieve it dear.
Quoted above as i think its very wrong to say "guys",you wouldnt be dating all of us so I dont see where that term comes to play.
I think you need to go out there and get the right man for you,you both agree and when its time to settle down you both ask yourselves if you played away and if you can forgive whatever you did to stay fit.
Goodluck with you decision and please we need to stop painting men as freak,doesnt make sense making allegations on the other gender.Wonder how that makes you all feel

1 Like

Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by tintingz(m): 10:29am On Jan 07, 2014
passionate88: Na lie o. Guys no like girls wey dn blow other guys dn come dey form secondary virgin when e come their turn. If u b virgin e good, na that type guys like. Not secondary virgins.
Primary virgins nko? grin
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by MrCork: 10:37am On Jan 07, 2014

...of corse punnny is essential..wha kinda question is this??...and agian, who marrys in 2014? angry
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by nairaman66(m): 10:53am On Jan 07, 2014
mrsincredible: so wat if my partners don't agree with the ideal

Are your partners that much?

1 Like

Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by mkoabiola: 11:27am On Jan 07, 2014
It is not necessary but compulsory,if u dnt ask of brazillian hair.
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by oyinbogirl(f): 11:29am On Jan 07, 2014
Henry praise: Is money neccessary in a relationship?

Na wa o! why must you put sex/money in the same sentence? What happen to giving & expecting nothing in return? Dont say there is nothing else you can accept for her to do for her guy without sex being involved, please! Nowadays its BOTH partners help each other tru courtship BOTH that help each other in marriage and through out life. If you claim girls wont give you guys the help or support you need in the relationship , its quite simple,find a selfless lady who will! No always be abt sex sex,

1 Like

Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by hustleranthem(m): 11:31am On Jan 07, 2014
Sex is very very important for me sha..i no fit keep konji for years bcoz of one girl
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by passionate88: 11:46am On Jan 07, 2014
tintingz: Primary virgins nko? grin
Those ones na real virgins na. No b like all those girl wey dn jump on top different poles so tey dm dn even blow pass some married couples na that time dm go start to wan claim no sex untill after weddin. Those types no go see me in Amadioha name. Ise
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by passionate88: 11:51am On Jan 07, 2014
oyinbogirl:

Na wa o! why must you put sex/money in the same sentence? What happen to giving & expecting nothing in return? Dont say there is nothing else you can accept for her to do for her guy without sex being involved, please! Nowadays its BOTH partners help each other tru courtship BOTH that help each other in marriage and through out life. If you claim girls wont give you guys the help or support you need in the relationship , its quite simple,find a selfless lady who will! No always be abt sex sex,
u b whitey na, u no go understand our girls wit their mentality and u no go understand our guys wit our mentality also. Different culture, different orientation.
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 07, 2014
nairaman66:

Are your partners that much?
seems u don't understand metaphors
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by tintingz(m): 2:45pm On Jan 07, 2014
passionate88: Those ones na real virgins na. No b like all those girl wey dn jump on top different poles so tey dm dn even blow pass some married couples na that time dm go start to wan claim no sex untill after weddin. Those types no go see in Amadioha name. Ise
LOL funny you grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oya Make Una Rate My Throw Back Pix / Is My Gf The Only Gal Who Likes Dis............ / The Real And Unclad Truth About Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.