Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

My Girl Friend Wants Is Raw ''NO CD'' - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Wants Is Raw ''NO CD'' (8137 Views)

She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage (2) (the Complete Story) / She Has Helped Me A Lot But All She Wants Is Marriage / My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl Friend Wants Is Raw ''NO CD'' by ShyDare(m): 9:58am On Jan 08, 2014
Doing it without raincoat is vry sweet but it can leave a bitter taste in your mouth for life. ABSTAIN OR USE CONDOM, when you marry her, you go do the raw taya, dnt rush !

1 Like

Re: My Girl Friend Wants Is Raw ''NO CD'' by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 08, 2014
Be careful! Lots of reasonable folks here have given you wise answers. To eliminate doubt, take her to a test centre and both of you test for all STDs including HIV.
Then take her for pregnancy test. If it's all negative then make sure you are the only partner. It's very risky but if you're willing to live with yourself when she gives you HIV or becomes pregnant then go for it.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Wants Is Raw ''NO CD'' by Kokobebi(f): 10:28am On Jan 08, 2014
How about telling us what YOU want?

Many options open to you,
Pregnancy,Herpes,warts,HIV etc

Being in a strictly monogamous relationship is not easy,I'd still not advise no CDs cos you truly cannot vouch for the other person.
Oftentimes,trust is wayyyy overrated.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Wants Is Raw ''NO CD'' by FoxyFlow(m): 10:31am On Jan 08, 2014
You guys are discouraging this dude. Haba. Skin to skin sweet o jare
Re: My Girl Friend Wants Is Raw ''NO CD'' by Radiokilar: 12:31pm On Jan 08, 2014
Guys u na try jare.i go carry am go do test.coz infact shes begging me for raw*skin tinz*
Re: My Girl Friend Wants Is Raw ''NO CD'' by Aura2(f): 4:34pm On Jan 08, 2014
most gals are like that, not a big deal, but what should bother you most is that 69% of people living with HIV and AIDS are women.
Help yourself and your future, go to a pharmacy and get yourself thin condoms, it feels like raw too but at least you are wearing something,
make sure she doesn't see wen you put it on the first time, you can distract her with pre-intimacy in the dark.
If she doesn't spot the diff, which is unlikely, she wont have problems using it going forward.
NB, it comes in sizes so you must know the size of your "letter I"

My honest advise; leave raw for your wife, its the only legacy you ve got, if you have it all when you are single, trust me, there will be nothing else to look forward to in marriage.

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Friend Wants Is Raw ''NO CD'' by Radiokilar: 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2014
Aura2: most gals are like that, not a big deal, but what should bother you most is that 69% of people living with HIV and AIDS are women.
Help yourself and your future, go to a pharmacy and get yourself thin condoms, it feels like raw too but at least you are wearing something,
make sure she doesn't see wen you put it on the first time, you can distract her with pre-intimacy in the dark.
If she doesn't spot the diff, which is unlikely she will, she wont have problems using it going forward.
NB, it comes in sizes so you must know the size of your "letter I"
guy na teacha u be.i dey feel u sha na u correct *gbosa 4 u
Re: My Girl Friend Wants Is Raw ''NO CD'' by 190theclown: 4:35pm On Jul 08, 2014
then give it to her RAW angry
Re: My Girl Friend Wants Is Raw ''NO CD'' by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 09, 2014
190daclown: Then give it to her RAW

smh undecided

Yea,

NIGGA RAW nwanne..
Re: My Girl Friend Wants Is Raw ''NO CD'' by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 09, 2014
Radiokilar:
u dey supprise abi

Guy, you be akamu oo..

Why you dey do like unripe plantain ?
Re: My Girl Friend Wants Is Raw ''NO CD'' by mechanics(m): 6:18pm On Jul 09, 2014
Wow, dats temptation o, u beta resist dat ungodly offer, if not, u go get dat disease wey u no wan get.
Re: My Girl Friend Wants Is Raw ''NO CD'' by Nobody: 3:47am On Jul 11, 2014
Arrange to do a hiv test, if it comes out negative, do it but ensure she takes postings immediately after sex.
Re: My Girl Friend Wants Is Raw ''NO CD'' by Wisdytech(m): 4:07am On Jul 11, 2014
Xsenga: NA RAW DEY MAKE SENCE PASS. cheesy
no spoil me oooooo
Re: My Girl Friend Wants Is Raw ''NO CD'' by Wisdytech(m): 4:13am On Jul 11, 2014
Mr man! Dnt allow any lady to use her sweet coated tongue to destroy your bright future with ''RAW SEX''. Remember, you will surely marry someday, your wife will make RAW SEX be available for you unlimitedly go use condom today. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 GOODLOOKING Ladies Of Romanceland 2015 / Ladies Be Simple...you Must Not Be Slay Queens. / Facebook Slay Queen Demanding For Recharge Card With Just A First Chat (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.