Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Facebook Slay Queen Demanding For Recharge Card With Just A First Chat (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facebook Slay Queen Demanding For Recharge Card With Just A First Chat (photo) (8116 Views)

Imagine What A Lady I Introduced To My Friend Did On There First Chat On FB / Who Is Wrong In This Chat (photo) / 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Slay Queen Demanding For Recharge Card With Just A First Chat (photo) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 10, 2017
Happening to me right now..

I just got this message in my inbox a random girl demanding for recharging card for subscription.

Why are Nigerian girls like this?

Cc mynd44 lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Facebook Slay Queen Demanding For Recharge Card With Just A First Chat (photo) by Suffernomore: 6:31pm On Nov 10, 2017
Just make sure you FÜCK her

3 Likes

Re: Facebook Slay Queen Demanding For Recharge Card With Just A First Chat (photo) by ucheHapers(m): 6:32pm On Nov 10, 2017
Next time blur out her name...seems its your first time meeting such...it could also be a fake account too, anyway there's hunger in the land...

5 Likes

Re: Facebook Slay Queen Demanding For Recharge Card With Just A First Chat (photo) by Earthquake1: 6:32pm On Nov 10, 2017
Dude she is a he cheesy

17 Likes

Re: Facebook Slay Queen Demanding For Recharge Card With Just A First Chat (photo) by purem(m): 6:36pm On Nov 10, 2017
smithsydny:

I just got this message in my inbox a random girl demanding for recharging card for subscription.

Cc mynd44 lalasticlala
The babe don luv u...

Send the damn card

Unless u are broke

How much be 1k sef.. ..

1 Like

Re: Facebook Slay Queen Demanding For Recharge Card With Just A First Chat (photo) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 10, 2017
ucheHapers:
Next time blur out her name...seems its your first time meeting such...anyway there's hunger in the land...
bros I won't blurr her name ooo.. Never I will expose all of them.. They call us idiot abi?

I ready for them

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook Slay Queen Demanding For Recharge Card With Just A First Chat (photo) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 10, 2017
purem:
The babe don luv u...

Send the damn card

Unless u are broke

How much be 1k sef.. ..
give me let me give her

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Facebook Slay Queen Demanding For Recharge Card With Just A First Chat (photo) by coolestofall(m): 6:37pm On Nov 10, 2017
Bro, thats not a new thing na. Thats hw they operate nowadays. Immediately after exchanging pleasantries, gbam, buy me recharge card.
Re: Facebook Slay Queen Demanding For Recharge Card With Just A First Chat (photo) by dingbang(m): 6:38pm On Nov 10, 2017
Pass me her contact. If she asks me the same question on our first chat.. Then I know she is a scam
Re: Facebook Slay Queen Demanding For Recharge Card With Just A First Chat (photo) by purem(m): 6:38pm On Nov 10, 2017
smithsydny:
give me let me give her

Weda na me wan fvck her 4 u

U go tell me....

Fyn geh tho
Re: Facebook Slay Queen Demanding For Recharge Card With Just A First Chat (photo) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 10, 2017
You needn't make a big deal out of it. Give if you have, and inform her if you don't. It's that simple. You mustn't bring everything here, and with her name in full; you're a kid.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook Slay Queen Demanding For Recharge Card With Just A First Chat (photo) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 10, 2017
Some gullible guys will fall for dis

1 Like

Re: Facebook Slay Queen Demanding For Recharge Card With Just A First Chat (photo) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 10, 2017
Benita27:
You needn't make a big deal out of it. Give if you have, and inform her if you don't. It's that simple. You mustn't bring everything here, and with her name in full; you're a kid.
seems u do that as well

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook Slay Queen Demanding For Recharge Card With Just A First Chat (photo) by iamJ(m): 6:42pm On Nov 10, 2017
Ordinary 1000

Poor people eh

1 Like

Re: Facebook Slay Queen Demanding For Recharge Card With Just A First Chat (photo) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 10, 2017
loneatar:
Some gullible guys will fall for dis
u can say that again bro.. Can u imagine.. Because she said card I should be happy and waste big 1k..

Some girls sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook Slay Queen Demanding For Recharge Card With Just A First Chat (photo) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 10, 2017
smithsydny:
seems u do that as well
I don't do blackmail. Grow up!.
Re: Facebook Slay Queen Demanding For Recharge Card With Just A First Chat (photo) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 10, 2017
Ode mumu
That's a catfish
Arindin
Re: Facebook Slay Queen Demanding For Recharge Card With Just A First Chat (photo) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 10, 2017
Benita27:
I don't do blackmail. Grow up!.
hey sis am no kiddo. Am old enough u know.. If u need help it isn't like this nah.. If I did same too u won't u mess me up?

Benita self
Re: Facebook Slay Queen Demanding For Recharge Card With Just A First Chat (photo) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 10, 2017
smithsydny:
hey sis am no kiddo. Am old enough u know.. If u need help it isn't like this nah.. If I did same too u won't u mess me up?

Benita self
Are you bringing this up on NL 'cause a girl asked you? Just what if a fellow guy had asked of the same favour, will you be here trying to shame him?. FYI, I've given a girl airtime once. One I didn't know sef. My point is; if you have give her, and if you don't, let her know. It's not by force.

3 Likes

Re: Facebook Slay Queen Demanding For Recharge Card With Just A First Chat (photo) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 10, 2017
Benita27:
Are you bringing this up on NL 'cause a girl asked you? Just what if a fellow guy had asked of the same favour, will you be here trying to shame him?. FYI, I've given a girl airtime once. One I didn't know sef. My point is; if you have give her, and if you don't, let her know. It's not by force.
let's drop it then.. But the way and manner she did ask wasnt funny. I have given recharge card to someone also its not my first. But for this? Awww..
Its not funny at all
Re: Facebook Slay Queen Demanding For Recharge Card With Just A First Chat (photo) by eph12(m): 7:06pm On Nov 10, 2017
Benita27:
SMH
Re: Facebook Slay Queen Demanding For Recharge Card With Just A First Chat (photo) by netflicks(m): 7:07pm On Nov 10, 2017
Benita27:

OMG! Are u like that?
Re: Facebook Slay Queen Demanding For Recharge Card With Just A First Chat (photo) by MhizzAJ(f): 7:12pm On Nov 10, 2017
Benita27:

You took the words out of my mouth
Well said
Re: Facebook Slay Queen Demanding For Recharge Card With Just A First Chat (photo) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
netflicks:

OMG! Are u like that?
If this is how your brain could process what I meant then you have a problem.
Re: Facebook Slay Queen Demanding For Recharge Card With Just A First Chat (photo) by QueenSekxy(f): 7:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
what are we gonna do about it??
Re: Facebook Slay Queen Demanding For Recharge Card With Just A First Chat (photo) by rawpadgin(m): 7:24pm On Nov 10, 2017
I get this a lot

Send it if u can afford to, that won't make u a fool
Re: Facebook Slay Queen Demanding For Recharge Card With Just A First Chat (photo) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 10, 2017
smithsydny:

Cc mynd44 lalasticlala
Don't give it's a very rude way to beg

4 Likes

Re: Facebook Slay Queen Demanding For Recharge Card With Just A First Chat (photo) by Khd95(m): 7:34pm On Nov 10, 2017
abet na comments I come read
Re: Facebook Slay Queen Demanding For Recharge Card With Just A First Chat (photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:36pm On Nov 10, 2017
This is a scammer na.

That's not her real face. The person may be a male or female.
Re: Facebook Slay Queen Demanding For Recharge Card With Just A First Chat (photo) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 10, 2017
Benita27:

grin grin grin grin Biko, this is an old scam na ! This is not her real face ohh!
Re: Facebook Slay Queen Demanding For Recharge Card With Just A First Chat (photo) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 10, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Don't give it's a very rude way to beg
very rude I swear.. I would have sent it.. But i just weak on seen how she asked for it
Re: Facebook Slay Queen Demanding For Recharge Card With Just A First Chat (photo) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 10, 2017
cruchenutii:

grin grin grin grin Biko, this is an old scam na ! This is not her real face ohh!
Meaning?.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'I Ave The Sweetest P**sy In The World, It Is As Cold As Ice' - 22 Year Old Says / Who Is The Bride In This Picture And Why?(photo) / For The Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.