Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

How Do I Handle My Girlfriend's Best Friend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Handle My Girlfriend's Best Friend. (4528 Views)

My Girlfriend Best Friend Is In Love With Me. / Is It Okay That My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Boy? / My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Handle My Girlfriend's Best Friend. by kel2real: 1:24pm On May 20, 2011
I really need advice here.

I got my girlfriend with the help of her bestfriend who is also my Guys girlfriend.
The problem is that this girl is trying to control the way i and my girlfriend run our things.
funny enough, she know how to confuse my girl and put things the way she wants.
Right now i dislike her so much, she is making me have double taught about my girl and
she is making things difficult in our relationship.
PLEASE I REALLY NEED MATURED ADVICES ON WHAT TO DO PLEASE.
Re: How Do I Handle My Girlfriend's Best Friend. by DaDoctor: 1:29pm On May 20, 2011
just concentrate on the soup you are cooking, and dont let them put excess salt in it
Re: How Do I Handle My Girlfriend's Best Friend. by ayoade2: 2:07pm On May 20, 2011
Discuss how you feel about the intrusion with your friend, your girlfriend and her friend. while you appreciate their friendship, let them know there is a limit to which they can meddle in your affairs. meanwhile, make sure your walk is straight, i mean waka straight.
Re: How Do I Handle My Girlfriend's Best Friend. by Effiko(m): 2:17pm On May 20, 2011
dis is a tough 1 guy , u nid dem gals 2 help u on dis 1 ,
buh my own way : jst try nd colonize d gal , as in so deep , she go fashi ha phrend ,
Re: How Do I Handle My Girlfriend's Best Friend. by Orton10(m): 2:20pm On May 20, 2011
Poster you gave us NOTHING to comment or advise you on.
How Is she "confusing" your gf? . . .
Talk to 'your guy' then . . .
Re: How Do I Handle My Girlfriend's Best Friend. by Mynd44: 2:23pm On May 20, 2011
The only thing to do is to "Do onto others what is done to you" start confusing your friend too. I am sure if she has problems there she will have less time to poke nose

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle My Girlfriend's Best Friend. by omega25red(m): 2:43pm On May 20, 2011
A conversation with your girlfriend is needed in this case and if she continues to be her friend's puppet dump her azz
Besides what have you been doing that makes the other girl react?
Re: How Do I Handle My Girlfriend's Best Friend. by MMM2(m): 2:47pm On May 20, 2011
d girl want u 2 fu-ck her.
Re: How Do I Handle My Girlfriend's Best Friend. by Fasterboy: 4:36pm On May 20, 2011
M M M:

d girl want u 2 fu-ck her.
u r not far 4rm d truth. @poster: get her nd pump her hole. Problem solved!
Re: How Do I Handle My Girlfriend's Best Friend. by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 20, 2011
Orton1_0:

Poster you gave us NOTHING to comment or advise you on.
How Is she "confusing" your gf? . . .
Talk to 'your guy' then . . .

seconded. . . . . . . . . .details pls!
Re: How Do I Handle My Girlfriend's Best Friend. by Loris1(f): 8:50pm On May 20, 2011
Tell yr grl hw u feel,nd ask her not discuss yr relationship wit hr friend.
Re: How Do I Handle My Girlfriend's Best Friend. by Godmother(f): 9:53pm On May 20, 2011
Your girl is being a child by allowing her friend control what goes on in your relationship.
Re: How Do I Handle My Girlfriend's Best Friend. by 190: 9:57pm On May 20, 2011
All these Nigerian girls and their wahala sef undecided
Re: How Do I Handle My Girlfriend's Best Friend. by kel2real: 9:08pm On May 26, 2011
Thanks to all of you that have taken ur time to solve this issue in ur own ways.
Some are asking for details: I think the connector is trying to make sure that everything happens the way she likes as well as through her.
Re: How Do I Handle My Girlfriend's Best Friend. by livedit(f): 10:01pm On May 26, 2011
I think you need to sit your "girlfriend" down and discuss how you feel about her best friend butting into your relationship. Just let her know gently and without drama that although you appreciate everything her friend has done, but you would really appreciate if your relationship be kept private between the two of you without any outer interference. You want to be "presentable" without coming off like an "asterisk" since they are bestfriends. This may become a little sticky, but this is something that needs to be addressed. You may have to also accept the fact that you addressing this could affect your relationship. Her friend needs to mind her own business and tend to her own relationship. If you don't feel comfortable expressing to her what her butting in is doing to your relationship. Then I suggest you talking to your friend to ask him to speak with his woman about her trying to "run things" in you and your girlfriend's relationship. What kind of relationship will you two have when you have an consistant "outer sider" all up in your "mix". This relationship won't last long if this girl isn't dealt with now.
Re: How Do I Handle My Girlfriend's Best Friend. by iice(f): 2:33pm On May 27, 2011
Three is a crowd. Lose one or two.
Re: How Do I Handle My Girlfriend's Best Friend. by deniyor: 4:37pm On May 27, 2011
details pls
Re: How Do I Handle My Girlfriend's Best Friend. by kokoye(m): 5:53pm On May 27, 2011
your gf is the type that seeks approval or validation from their friends since she cant decide for herself. . . I'm not sure if talking to her alone will help.

Since the other girl's bf is your friend, you may also talk to him . . .so he can tell his girl to back off.
Re: How Do I Handle My Girlfriend's Best Friend. by MrsChima1(f): 10:20pm On May 27, 2011
Koyoke! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do I Handle My Girlfriend's Best Friend. by sexylogan(m): 10:35pm On May 27, 2011
Poster, draw ur babe closer to you (literally) or else her friend is going to wreck ur

relationship. she shud mind her business.
Re: How Do I Handle My Girlfriend's Best Friend. by ismaeel86(m): 12:11am On May 28, 2011
190:

All these Nigerian girls and their wahala sef undecided
Abi o, i think say na only me
Re: How Do I Handle My Girlfriend's Best Friend. by Nobody: 11:13am On May 28, 2011
kel2real:

I really need advice here.

I got my girlfriend with the help of her bestfriend who is also my Guys girlfriend.
The problem is that this girl is trying to control the way i and my girlfriend run our things.
funny enough, she know how to confuse my girl and put things the way she wants.
Right now i dislike her so much, she is making me have double taught about my girl and
she is making things difficult in our relationship.
PLEASE I REALLY NEED MATURED ADVICES ON WHAT TO DO PLEASE.

Are you sure you're up to having any lady? She pimped her for you and so she dictates. I think you are a low teenage. Face your NECO exams instead.
Re: How Do I Handle My Girlfriend's Best Friend. by 190: 11:15am On May 28, 2011
ismaeel86:

Abi o, i think say na only me
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Guys Beware Of Gold Diggers (chat Screenshot) / Sexy Hot Bikini Body Girls That Will Turn You On. (with Photos) / Kayanmata Is Real Oo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.