Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (47900 Views)

Court Dismisses FOI Request On Stella Oduah’s BMW Cars / Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters / Still On Stella Odua -to Whom It May Concern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by eastman11: 3:07pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ephraim Emeka Ugwuonye Esq.
Published on Tuesday, 07 January 2014 16:50
Written by Ephraim Ugwuonye
Tweet
In the report below, in in which Sahara Reporters aimed its usual filth on the Nigerian Aviation, Ms. Stella Oduah, one can see how Sahara Reporting works. On the surface, you would think that there is a compelling story that is watertight. But not really. Before I say anything further, let me make it clear that I don't work for this woman.
I don't know who she is. She will not give me water if I appear in her office tomorrow. I would say, I care very little about her personally. But, I can educate the average person on how SR uses fact manipulation to play on the minds of an average person and extort money from victims or be paid by those that aim to attack the victim.
The whole story is based on the claim that: (a) Ms. Oduah claimed to have obtained MBA from the Virginia College. If one can show that she never made that claim, everything else Sahara Reporters wrote will fall like a pack of cards. Right?
First, how do you know that she ever claimed to have MBA from that college? Or are you going to blame her for what Sun Newspaper reported? Maybe! But not so fast!
Let's start from what we know or what we could verify: We can verify whether the particular college ever offered MBA or not. It doesn’t. But that is not the issue.
Then, let's verify whether the lady claimed (a) that she got MBA and (b) that she obtained it from that college. SR says she did (a) and (b). What is SR's proof? (a) SR says that she stated that in her resume which she allegedly submitted to the Senate for her confirmation hearing. (b) SR says that Sun Newspapers claimed she had an MBA from that college.
What SR did is an old trick. You create a straw man, and then you shoot him down and pose like a hero that slayed the dragon. Remember what a mother normally does with 2-year old kids. She would point in the corner of the room at an imaginary boogieman. The child will be captivated by the supposed boogieman. Then the mother will take any object nearby and strike at the boogieman. The child will smile to see his brave mother slay the boogieman. That is what SR has done in this report. It created scenarios that were not important and made them look like something hidden that it, the crusader, alone discovered.
Question: What is the proof that Oduah made that claim on the resume she submitted to the Senate? There is no proof provided. For you to dispense with proof, you have to believe SR to be saying the truth. But SR CANNOT be trusted to say the truth about this woman. Why? Read the entire report again. It is clear that SR credits itself with "outing" this woman for corruption. Yet it was known that SR embellished that report it wrote on the Minister in October of last year. So, the reader must go beyond SR to find the truth.
If SR had a copy of the resume of this woman, which it alleges was presented to the Senate, it would normally have exhibited that resume. It is fair to say therefore that SR does not have a copy of that resume. It must be reporting on what it was told by an unnamed person, or better, what its publisher cooked up.
Secondly, if the resume was submited to the Senate, it would be part of the official documents of the Senate and SR could have obtained a Certified True Copy of what the Senate has in its record. That way, the truth would be clear. But it did not, because it doesn’t exist.
So, the point is that this story that appears to be a bull’s-eye or something big could really be a patched up set of fabrications.
Before you get carried away by this story, consider the following:
(a) That this woman did not make the claims in any resume contrary to what SR has alleged.
(b) That this woman is not ordinarily responsible for what Sun Newspaper might thane written.
(c) That there is no other occasion where this woman is said to have made the same claim. In her recent appearance before the House of Representative in November of 2013, she fully described her educational background and there was no claim about the MBA from the Virginia College. So, how come that she wrote her resume for only one occasion?
(d) That SR might have been on a vendetta against this woman, not as a journalist reporting facts as they occurred, but as a propagandist shaping those facts to arrive at an agenda.
(d) That this woman has enemies that could have bought SR to peddle these fabrications. And SR has previously been known to lie and fabricate stories based on who paid for such fabrication.
(e) That, indeed, if you look closely at what Sahara Reporters wrote, you would see vividly the trick. SR wrote in its own words as follows:
“[Oduah] realized very early in life the indispensability of a sound education in her growth plans in life and therefore pursued her education with all diligence and sense of purpose,” her documents claimed, adding that a determination “to have the best education at the highest level” prompted her stay at the Virginia college in 1983 for the MBA programme.
The above is the story of SR. SR presented the statement above as if it all was something that Mr. Oduah said or wrote. But look at the above statement again carefully. What do you notice? Not all of it was in quotation mark. The quoted part are supposed to be her statement. The portion that is not quoted were supplied by SR.
Oduah said: “[Oduah] realized very early in life the indispensability of a sound education in her growth plans in life and therefore pursued her education with all diligence and sense of purpose,” ……..“to have the best education at the highest level”
Further, if you look at even the statement in quote, supposedly written by Oduah, it has a phrase such as “…pursued her education…”. The “her” in that statement means that it might not have been written by Oduah herself. Otherwise, it would have been “my” instead of “her”.
As her public relations machinery marched on, in December 2012 The Sun newspaper published an article headlined “Stella Oduah: An Amazon of transformation,” which lauded her “MBA from St Paul’s College, Lawrenceville Virginia USA.” The story also praised her for being an official who brought her “rich educational background to bear on the aviation sector by automating revenue centers in all the agencies and parastatals to boost their revenue profile and enhance transparency and accountability in the system.”
What does SR mean by: “As her public relations machinery marched on..”? How did SR know that the story published in Sun Newspaper was not something written by Sun Newspaper journalists and reporters on their own? How did it become “her public relations machinery?” . And if SR was sure that it was not Sun Newspapers journalist that wrote that story, why didn’t SR mention the names of the people that comprised “her public relations machinery” since it knew what they were doing?
I bothered to point those few instances and pattern of manipulation of facts by SR. I know SR first hand. I know what it did in my case. Concealing a personal vendetta towards me, it lied one thousand times against me. It clamed that an American court found me guilty of stealing. It claimed that I was going to go to jail in America. It peddled such falsehood to the gullible members of the Nigerian public who bought it hook, line and sinker. It is peddling similar lies against this woman, hoping that the gullible Nigerians would buy it. What SR is not revealing to Nigerians is how much money it was paid to attack this woman. And one must have noticed how the SR publisher tries to blackmail the Nigerian Senate into investigating the story it fabricated. This is not journalism. This is gutter attempt to extort money from this Minister or to give value to those that paid SR to spread this propaganda.
US College Says It Did Not Award MBA To Stella Oduah As It Has No Masters Programme | Saharareporters
http://saharareporters.com/news-page/us-college-says-it-did-not-award-mba-stella-oduah-it-has-no-masters-programme
Please

Source: https://www.nairaland.com/1585073/sahara-reporters-classic-case-journalistic

6 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by bankyblue(m): 3:12pm On Jan 08, 2014
cramjones: I wonder if our igbo brothers and sisters will allege that all those that condemn Stella Oduah's shameless lies and false declarations, under oath, before the Nigerian Senate that she acquired a masters degree from some second rate American university are nothing but "igbo haters" who have a hidden agenda?

Honestly, this woman, this government, this President and all those that support them are an utter disgrace to Nigeria and to Africa. Even with all this I assure you that our President will not be able to muster the courage and decency to be firm and decisive and to fire this vampire Minister. And we all know why though we dare not say it.

We are a nation that is being governed by a bunch of scammers, cheats, liars, rogues, 419ner's, adulterers and ritualists. May God rid us of this evil and shameless government with it's inner circle and tiny cabal of desperate, heartless and greedy Jezebels

dose that mean that GEJ they go behind PEJ?....hmmmmm! no be me talk o, na fani kayode take
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by PStacks(m): 3:14pm On Jan 08, 2014
Mtchheeeeww!!!!!!!!!!!!! its just a pity.. look at the woman sef.. se as she be..
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by WilyWily5: 3:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
If Nigerians want to have peace, they must allow Yorubas loot our National Coffers are they want.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Emisco3310(m): 3:16pm On Jan 08, 2014
cramjones: Very evil woman---The picture says it all! She has to cover her nose to gauge her own stink and rot!
Na true talk!
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by EzePromoe: 3:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
FFK indirectly insulted the Igbos.
Read the first part of the letter, and then the last line.

4 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Ibinwanne(m): 3:26pm On Jan 08, 2014
In as much as I am not ready to condone fraud, I will not equally jump into a well guided conclusion by ffk. We all remeber how good you were as an aviation minister, and how you messed up the whole system. I am neither holding brief for stella oduah nor being tribalistic, the truth is that for the fact that such a thing is not obtainable in this country doesn't mean is not possible in the us or any other developed country. I think I am more worried about finding ffk something to do so that he can do some beneficial things with his time. Look at the massive fraud that is going on in ffk's apc in lagos, the extortion going on in lagos in the name of toll gates, the lastma abracadabra, kai's wickedness and the intimidation by different touts wearing diferent uniforms.

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by dallyemmy: 3:26pm On Jan 08, 2014
Honorable Minister of Aviation

Princess Stella Adaeze Oduah, OON.

PROFILE:

Princess Stella Adaeze Oduah, OON, is the Nigerian Minister of Aviation. She was confirmed to the post and sworn in on July 2, 2011.

She was also active in the political campaign of Goodluck Jonathan, the current President of Nigeria; where she served as his campaign's Director of Administration and Finance.

Princess Stella Oduah-Ogiemwonyi was born to Igwe D.O. Oduah of Akili-Ozizor, Ogbaru L.G.A. in Anambra State on January 5, 1962.

Oduah-Ogiemwonyi received her Bachelors and Masters Degree (in Accounting and Business Administration respectively) in the United States.

Upon her return to Nigeria in 1983, she joined the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation. In 1992, she left the NNPC to establish the Sea Petroleum & Gas Company Limited (SPG), an independent marketer of petroleum products in Nigeria.

She is married to the former Minister for Works, Engr. Chris Ogiemwonyi and has children.
Source- http://www.aviation.gov.ng/index.php/component/content/article?layout=edit&id=145
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by jude33084(m): 3:27pm On Jan 08, 2014
[size=15pt] BIG DISGRACE [/size]
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Emisco3310(m): 3:30pm On Jan 08, 2014
[quote author=shymexx]The college is not 2nd rate - it's 10th rate by American standard.

HBCU's are 3rd rate in America. And the college is like a 3rd rate HBCU - so do the maths.
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Emisco3310(m): 3:32pm On Jan 08, 2014
Sloan: But why this greedy obese BMW Oduah covering her face ?
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by aquabeing: 3:35pm On Jan 08, 2014
Wily+Wily:
If Nigerians want to have peace, they must allow Yorubas loot our National Coffers are they want.

What a dumb comment shocked ,no wonder your handle is repeated twice

1 Like

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by seangy4konji: 3:41pm On Jan 08, 2014
Am sure that clueless president will not say a word about this fake certificate of an issue...we weh get original certificates self,dem no gree give us small job...I sure say that PRESIDENT deh sleep with that woman for sure that na why hin no fit make decision...TOTO don erase hin common sense.
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by DonXavi(m): 3:41pm On Jan 08, 2014
cramjones:

If you know what a real international airport looks like you won't dare say what you are saying. That said, focus on the topic and don't get distracted with the-my-people mentality that the Jonathanians have enslaved you with.
So you know what a real International airport looks like? Yet you never did anything to improve our airports to anything close to what is obtained elsewhere when you occupied that post.

You did not even initiate any road map that would have been followed up by your successor to get our airports to the said international standard; yet you're always at the forefront to criticize this women. You must really be a bitter person!

6 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by alotofgrace(m): 3:49pm On Jan 08, 2014
all these anambara people sef....one was (dr.??) filip emeagwali....nw stella undecided
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by InvertedHammer: 3:49pm On Jan 08, 2014
/
You are not asking the right questions:
1. Does she have MBA degree? If Yes, show the proof.
2. If No, did she state that she has MBA?

1st tier, 2nd tier universities in USA has nothing to do with Nigeria, if you ask me.

Let's go down memory lane...Compare and contrast

Gov. Fashola (UNIBEN) vs. Gov. Tinubu (Chicago State University)
Gov. Chime (UNN) vs. Gov. Chimaroke (Loma Linda University)
Gov. Peter Obi (UNN) vs Gov. Ezeife (Havard)
Gov. Amechi (UNIPORT) vs. Gov. Odili (University of Liverpool)
Stella Odua (?Tier University) vs. Fani Kayode (Cambridge)
Ngozi Iweala (Havard)

Just take a look at the list. Everyone on the list that went to the so-called 1st-Tier (highly rated) university in the
West was a big disappointment namely Ngozi Iweala, Chimaroke, Fani Kayode, Peter Odili, Ezeife. They all failed woefully.

Guess who performed remarkably well? Your inference is same as mine.

The problem is that we pay too much attention to peripherals and avoid the core issues. We get easily confused
by paper giants.

Meanwhile, Stella needs to prove critics wrong IMHO by providing a copy of her MBA if she claimed to have such as
insinuated.

\

1 Like

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by faadedayo: 3:49pm On Jan 08, 2014
skyfall: This woman (and others like her) will truly help to define Goodluck Jonathan's legacy.

Let's see how he handles her case.

What do you expect from someone who grants presidential pardons to corrupt government officials?
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by wale0911: 3:53pm On Jan 08, 2014
Sentiments apart, tribalism aside, this woman is a disgrace to the Nigerian nation.
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by jude33084(m): 3:55pm On Jan 08, 2014
dallyemmy: Honorable Minister of Aviation

Princess Stella Adaeze Oduah, OON.

PROFILE:

Princess Stella Adaeze Oduah, OON, is the Nigerian Minister of Aviation. She was confirmed to the post and sworn in on July 2, 2011.

She was also active in the political campaign of Goodluck Jonathan, the current President of Nigeria; where she served as his campaign's Director of Administration and Finance.

Princess Stella Oduah-Ogiemwonyi was born to Igwe D.O. Oduah of Akili-Ozizor, Ogbaru L.G.A. in Anambra State on January 5, 1962.

Oduah-Ogiemwonyi received her Bachelors and Masters Degree (in Accounting and Business Administration respectively) in the United States.

Upon her return to Nigeria in 1983, she joined the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation. In 1992, she left the NNPC to establish the Sea Petroleum & Gas Company Limited (SPG), an independent marketer of petroleum products in Nigeria.

She is married to the former Minister for Works, Engr. Chris Ogiemwonyi and has children.
Source- http://www.aviation.gov.ng/index.php/component/content/article?layout=edit&id=145

WE DO NOT ASSOCIATE OUR SELF WITH CERTIFICATE FORGERY angry
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by KennyG(m): 3:57pm On Jan 08, 2014
@FFK (CrapJones),

Masters degree is real or not , Stella is doing an excellent job in her current job.

Many people i.e FFK have all the so-called 'degree' and yet remain dysfunctional. For instance, during your term in her current capacity you left no single footprint worthy of mention in the aviation ministry.Really you should be embarrassed to even criticize her.

Please leave her alone to complete her tasks , joor o!..joor o!...joor o!

By the way I am Yoruba , from Abeokuta so don't even read some stupid 'Igbo' sentiments into my comments.

In conclusion, a Yoruba adage says:
Ti koko ba feni lefe
A kin je ori imado
Ti a ba je ori imado
awujo kondo la o gbodo lo
Ti a ba tun wa de awujo kondo
A o mo iwon ara eni ni

Go figure!

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by ideyvexnow: 3:58pm On Jan 08, 2014
django1:

Can you imagine how some people reason? If they call you villagers now you'll be angry. Shior

Keep deceiving yourself, even Fani Kayode have admitted the other day that he wants a Yoruba vice president, so this is not about honesty, integrity or even fighting corruption, It is about bringing power back to the North and South west.

You can go ahead and act holier than thou and pretend to be the most honest anti corruption crusader in the whole world, I don't care. Let Stella Oduah be.

It is a fact that most (83%) of the resources in this country are in the hands of Hausas and Yorubas (which was acquired unjustly, unfairly and illegally) and yet you guys are not satisfied.

What you are doing and saying in the guise of fighting corruption is all a front for your true purpose, which is that you are too selfish and greedy to the extent that you can't even allow another person to enjoy what you have been enjoying since the civil war ended.

No wahala, if you like, dig out one million more dirt on all serving Igbo ministers, they won't be sacked and we must sit down this year and decide whether we will continue to live together as one country or not.

So my advice to you is to save your breath, your opinion does not really matter.

3 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by gbishman: 4:04pm On Jan 08, 2014
am sure kayode has tried times without number to enter the forbidden city but the queue was damn too long so the guy dye player hate. Because this back lash of the woman if past bmw vehicles o this is pure agro.
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by jude33084(m): 4:06pm On Jan 08, 2014
eastman11: Ephraim Emeka Ugwuonye Esq.
Published on Tuesday, 07 January 2014 16:50
Written by Ephraim Ugwuonye
Tweet
In the report below, in in which Sahara Reporters aimed its usual filth on the Nigerian Aviation, Ms. Stella Oduah, one can see how Sahara Reporting works. On the surface, you would think that there is a compelling story that is watertight. But not really. Before I say anything further, let me make it clear that I don't work for this woman.
I don't know who she is. She will not give me water if I appear in her office tomorrow. I would say, I care very little about her personally. But, I can educate the average person on how SR uses fact manipulation to play on the minds of an average person and extort money from victims or be paid by those that aim to attack the victim.
The whole story is based on the claim that: (a) Ms. Oduah claimed to have obtained MBA from the Virginia College. If one can show that she never made that claim, everything else Sahara Reporters wrote will fall like a pack of cards. Right?
First, how do you know that she ever claimed to have MBA from that college? Or are you going to blame her for what Sun Newspaper reported? Maybe! But not so fast!
Let's start from what we know or what we could verify: We can verify whether the particular college ever offered MBA or not. It doesn’t. But that is not the issue.
Then, let's verify whether the lady claimed (a) that she got MBA and (b) that she obtained it from that college. SR says she did (a) and (b). What is SR's proof? (a) SR says that she stated that in her resume which she allegedly submitted to the Senate for her confirmation hearing. (b) SR says that Sun Newspapers claimed she had an MBA from that college.
What SR did is an old trick. You create a straw man, and then you shoot him down and pose like a hero that slayed the dragon. Remember what a mother normally does with 2-year old kids. She would point in the corner of the room at an imaginary boogieman. The child will be captivated by the supposed boogieman. Then the mother will take any object nearby and strike at the boogieman. The child will smile to see his brave mother slay the boogieman. That is what SR has done in this report. It created scenarios that were not important and made them look like something hidden that it, the crusader, alone discovered.
Question: What is the proof that Oduah made that claim on the resume she submitted to the Senate? There is no proof provided. For you to dispense with proof, you have to believe SR to be saying the truth. But SR CANNOT be trusted to say the truth about this woman. Why? Read the entire report again. It is clear that SR credits itself with "outing" this woman for corruption. Yet it was known that SR embellished that report it wrote on the Minister in October of last year. So, the reader must go beyond SR to find the truth.
If SR had a copy of the resume of this woman, which it alleges was presented to the Senate, it would normally have exhibited that resume. It is fair to say therefore that SR does not have a copy of that resume. It must be reporting on what it was told by an unnamed person, or better, what its publisher cooked up.
Secondly, if the resume was submited to the Senate, it would be part of the official documents of the Senate and SR could have obtained a Certified True Copy of what the Senate has in its record. That way, the truth would be clear. But it did not, because it doesn’t exist.
So, the point is that this story that appears to be a bull’s-eye or something big could really be a patched up set of fabrications.
Before you get carried away by this story, consider the following:
(a) That this woman did not make the claims in any resume contrary to what SR has alleged.
(b) That this woman is not ordinarily responsible for what Sun Newspaper might thane written.
(c) That there is no other occasion where this woman is said to have made the same claim. In her recent appearance before the House of Representative in November of 2013, she fully described her educational background and there was no claim about the MBA from the Virginia College. So, how come that she wrote her resume for only one occasion?
(d) That SR might have been on a vendetta against this woman, not as a journalist reporting facts as they occurred, but as a propagandist shaping those facts to arrive at an agenda.
(d) That this woman has enemies that could have bought SR to peddle these fabrications. And SR has previously been known to lie and fabricate stories based on who paid for such fabrication.
(e) That, indeed, if you look closely at what Sahara Reporters wrote, you would see vividly the trick. SR wrote in its own words as follows:
“[Oduah] realized very early in life the indispensability of a sound education in her growth plans in life and therefore pursued her education with all diligence and sense of purpose,” her documents claimed, adding that a determination “to have the best education at the highest level” prompted her stay at the Virginia college in 1983 for the MBA programme.
The above is the story of SR. SR presented the statement above as if it all was something that Mr. Oduah said or wrote. But look at the above statement again carefully. What do you notice? Not all of it was in quotation mark. The quoted part are supposed to be her statement. The portion that is not quoted were supplied by SR.
Oduah said: “[Oduah] realized very early in life the indispensability of a sound education in her growth plans in life and therefore pursued her education with all diligence and sense of purpose,” ……..“to have the best education at the highest level”
Further, if you look at even the statement in quote, supposedly written by Oduah, it has a phrase such as “…pursued her education…”. The “her” in that statement means that it might not have been written by Oduah herself. Otherwise, it would have been “my” instead of “her”.
As her public relations machinery marched on, in December 2012 The Sun newspaper published an article headlined “Stella Oduah: An Amazon of transformation,” which lauded her “MBA from St Paul’s College, Lawrenceville Virginia USA.” The story also praised her for being an official who brought her “rich educational background to bear on the aviation sector by automating revenue centers in all the agencies and parastatals to boost their revenue profile and enhance transparency and accountability in the system.”
What does SR mean by: “As her public relations machinery marched on..”? How did SR know that the story published in Sun Newspaper was not something written by Sun Newspaper journalists and reporters on their own? How did it become “her public relations machinery?” . And if SR was sure that it was not Sun Newspapers journalist that wrote that story, why didn’t SR mention the names of the people that comprised “her public relations machinery” since it knew what they were doing?
I bothered to point those few instances and pattern of manipulation of facts by SR. I know SR first hand. I know what it did in my case. Concealing a personal vendetta towards me, it lied one thousand times against me. It clamed that an American court found me guilty of stealing. It claimed that I was going to go to jail in America. It peddled such falsehood to the gullible members of the Nigerian public who bought it hook, line and sinker. It is peddling similar lies against this woman, hoping that the gullible Nigerians would buy it. What SR is not revealing to Nigerians is how much money it was paid to attack this woman. And one must have noticed how the SR publisher tries to blackmail the Nigerian Senate into investigating the story it fabricated. This is not journalism. This is gutter attempt to extort money from this Minister or to give value to those that paid SR to spread this propaganda.
US College Says It Did Not Award MBA To Stella Oduah As It Has No Masters Programme | Saharareporters
http://saharareporters.com/news-page/us-college-says-it-did-not-award-mba-stella-oduah-it-has-no-masters-programme
Please

Source: https://www.nairaland.com/1585073/sahara-reporters-classic-case-journalistic

YET YOU SAID YOU DON'T WORK FOR HER? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Sunshinelady(f): 4:07pm On Jan 08, 2014
baby_123: Rotflmao. I was expecting this. FFK must have a crush on this woman. He is always just available to throw small kerosene into the raging fire and then sit back and laugh. The day these two catch themselves in dark corner the explosion of heightened tension go be wah
. Hahahaha, u knw I was jus abt to pour my anger on him now. But readin dis ur post u r actuali makin sense. D guy is in love grin
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by tpia5: 4:10pm On Jan 08, 2014
DerideGull:

Please there were no Yoruba in Sierra Leone.

Thats like saying there were no Igbo in America.

However there were many indigenous ethnic groups in Sierra Leone before the repatriation of freed slaves (recaptives) to Freetown. The nonsensical Yari,ba crap surfaced when British colonialists invited some of the educated returnees to Lagos for colonial jobs. Bishop Crowther was equally returnee, if not, why would he look the direction of Sierra Leone for help in translating bible in Yari,ba when the Lagos Colony was the home of Yari,ba?

It is unfortunate that Yari,ba distortion of historical facts has been allowed to exist in Nigeria without challenge for too long. The nonsensical acts of distortion gained roots in Nigerians society during the Nigeria/Biafra civil war.

You are confusing sierra leone with liberia.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by sasifo(m): 4:12pm On Jan 08, 2014
cramjones: I wonder if our igbo brothers and sisters will allege that all those that condemn Stella Oduah's shameless lies and false declarations, under oath, before the Nigerian Senate that she acquired a masters degree from some second rate American university are nothing but "igbo haters" who have a hidden agenda?

Honestly, this woman, this government, this President and all those that support them are an utter disgrace to Nigeria and to Africa. Even with all this I assure you that our President will not be able to muster the courage and decency to be firm and decisive and to fire this vampire Minister. And we all know why though we dare not say it.

We are a nation that is being governed by a bunch of scammers, cheats, liars, rogues, 419ner's, adulterers and ritualists. May God rid us of this evil and shameless government with it's inner circle and tiny cabal of desperate, heartless and greedy Jezebels
. A maxim in law says that "He that must come to equity must come with clean hands" whether you are FFK or grace or cram Jones which ever one, you are short of the minutest justification to castigate and tounguelash Madam Oduah which this forum is not meant for. Cast your mind back when you were on top of the world with OBJ, your own cup of attrocities is monumentally immesurable. When you politicians are no longer relevant to the govt on board, you will start looking for a platform where you can hide and throw stones left and right.and thereby pass derogatory and debasing remarks and comments. I thought you will occupy your exalted position at Aso Rock till eternity. Unfortunately, Nairaland forum is for sharing lofty ideas and information that will better the life of its members and the world at large. If the carrot is thrown at you today just like your team mate now back at
your team mate now back at Aso Rock as spokesman. I bet you, you will sing Bob Marley "Redemption" song and lyric instead singing Oduahhhhhhhhhh certificate scam. Could you really blame her or the bunch of incompetent clique who only specialises in saying to intending political office appointees, to take a bow and leave the hallow chamber while during the waiting period they suppose to set out a dragnet who will thoroughly screen and verify every piece of paper tagged certificate submitted as credentials for ministerial appointments and other positions right from their source. Woh my battery is too low and no NEPA to compliment my generator crying for servicing.

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Abel202: 4:22pm On Jan 08, 2014
[b]My people,
While I do not approve certificate forgery, corruption or nepotism, I think you all should calm your nerves down till Stella Oduah comes out to rubish this latest nonsense from Sahara Reporters and the useless lots like Femi Fani Kayode or whatever his name is.

We all know the people that want this woman out of that office. This is just their latest attempt to gun at her. But as she has dodged all their bullets before, so she shall also not get even a tiny wound from this one.

Stella Oduah is the best Aviation Minister this country has had for a very very long time. One wonders why it is this greatly performing woman that gets all the attacks? As if we don't know anyway.

Well, I just want to tell you all to relax. FFK just finished masturbating with the pretty picture of this lady, and decided to spew rubish as usual, insulting the great ndi Igbo along the line. I am not surprised because he has a mental challenge. Until someone takes FFK to the psychiatric hospital where he should stay and be taking his drugs, he will keep on being a disgrace to his family, his people, and the entire humanity at large.

Before someone accuses me of taking sides, let me be very clear. YES AM TAKING SIDES WITH STELLA ODUAH AND I DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE WANNA THINK ABOUT IT.

JUST WAIT TO HEAR FROM THIS GREAT AVIATION MINISTER SOON. I deh laugh!!!!!!![/b]

3 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by iyobs7(f): 4:22pm On Jan 08, 2014
I have always liked and supported GEJ,
If it were to be other countries that practice
true and transparent democracy, a probe into
the reality of reports generated by the media will
be taken seriously by the govt and a sack should follow

Now I support the fact that GEJ is an embodiment of corruption
in this country and no excuse should be made for his sheer
incompetence and perpetual blind-eye to the rot in his
government.

GEJ is a corrupt man, 2015 he is leaving
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Izz9111: 4:23pm On Jan 08, 2014
Please don't misleading the public when you are not not well informed by saying what you don't know. It is a shame, when you see some people, their interest is just to run another person down for just no reason. In USA you can get MSc in 4 years, if you are intelligent enough. Their system is different from Nija, complete your credit units in two years what else will you be doing in school, you are a graduate. In USA you can be in first year and be doing some second year courses, it is very much allowed. I got mine in 4 yrs. It is very ok.
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Malawian(m): 4:24pm On Jan 08, 2014
InvertedHammer: /
You are not asking the right questions:
1. Does she have MBA degree? If Yes, show the proof.
2. If No, did she state that she has MBA?

1st tier, 2nd tier universities in USA has nothing to do with Nigeria, if you ask me.

Let's go down memory lane...Compare and contrast

Gov. Fashola (UNIBEN) vs. Gov. Tinubu (Chicago State University)
Gov. Chime (UNN) vs. Gov. Chimaroke (Loma Linda University)
Gov. Peter Obi (UNN) vs Gov. Ezeife (Havard)
Gov. Amechi (UNIPORT) vs. Gov. Odili (University of Liverpool)
Stella Odua (?Tier University) vs. Fani Kayode (Cambridge)
Ngozi Iweala (Havard)

Just take a look at the list. Everyone on the list that went to the so-called 1st-Tier (highly rated) university in the
West was a big disappointment namely Ngozi Iweala, Chimaroke, Fani Kayode, Peter Odili, Ezeife. They all failed woefully.

Guess who performed remarkably well? Your inference is same as mine.

The problem is that we pay too much attention to peripherals and avoid the core issues. We get easily confused
by paper giants.

Meanwhile, Stella needs to prove critics wrong IMHO by providing a copy of her MBA if she claimed to have such as
insinuated.

\

but dbanj should not come out and debunk a claim of giving 5 million to ojb since he did not make such a claim, abi? you yoruba are janus faced. the onus is on sahara reporters to provide proof odua claimed to have attained such degree.

we dey watch una in 3d. like i said, we igbos have seen every thing you yoruba are capable of and can sense your destination from afar. tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by karpentar: 4:30pm On Jan 08, 2014
This man is a jobless id.iot. what of your leader Tinubu with a fake Toronto university certificate. Useless man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Supreme Court Judgement: Jubilation in Bayelsa Government House (Video) / Nigerian Troops Clear More Boko Haram Enclaves In Borno, Rescue 195 People / Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.