Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,594 members, 7,823,582 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Nigerian Meals That Kills Body Fat - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Meals That Kills Body Fat (45504 Views)

Black Female Physicist Pioneers Technology That Kills Cancer Cells With Lasers / The Miracle Juice That Kills Cancer And Fibroid Cells / 7 Meals That Boosts hard on In Men.must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Meals That Kills Body Fat by spicyv1(f): 3:30pm On Jan 09, 2014
Op,

Please verify. Do these meals actually burn fat or they are just recommended meals for people who wish to maintain a healthy lifestyle?

Thanks smiley
Re: Nigerian Meals That Kills Body Fat by captainbaroni(m): 3:31pm On Jan 09, 2014
thanx for d info
Re: Nigerian Meals That Kills Body Fat by Jerrick(m): 3:34pm On Jan 09, 2014
Good. But I don't need em'.
Re: Nigerian Meals That Kills Body Fat by chidanzy(m): 3:35pm On Jan 09, 2014
tbagjames: picture and link or else i wont comment
tongue u jus made a comment
good post@op
Re: Nigerian Meals That Kills Body Fat by Rilwayne001: 3:36pm On Jan 09, 2014
Wishin YAHYA succes 2nite
Re: Nigerian Meals That Kills Body Fat by Song85: 3:39pm On Jan 09, 2014
don't believe this
Re: Nigerian Meals That Kills Body Fat by BodyKiss(m): 3:41pm On Jan 09, 2014
Wrong list, at least for olive oil, quaker oat, Peanuts & Walnuts.

They don't kill body fat, rather, they produces unsaturated fat.
Re: Nigerian Meals That Kills Body Fat by ypepe: 3:42pm On Jan 09, 2014
@op, that ur list is gross.
Re: Nigerian Meals That Kills Body Fat by aieromon(m): 3:42pm On Jan 09, 2014
Nigerian men eat bananas and watermelon for a whole different reason. wink
Re: Nigerian Meals That Kills Body Fat by Jakeattah(m): 3:45pm On Jan 09, 2014
NA LIE.... Chop all these things and u go fat
Re: Nigerian Meals That Kills Body Fat by trendygirl: 3:46pm On Jan 09, 2014
Beans is the best food to eat when you want to loose body fat I have tried it before and it worked really well and fast too. Just eat more of beans based foods, moimoi, ekuru, beans soup and the normal beans porridge. It works like magic.

annoymous: Nigerian meals that kill body fat.
Re: Nigerian Meals That Kills Body Fat by pembisco(m): 3:48pm On Jan 09, 2014
Mtcheew! So ol doz fat pple hv nt been eating ol diz abi..
Re: Nigerian Meals That Kills Body Fat by Miner13: 3:52pm On Jan 09, 2014
smartchoice: frontpage tinz

what is the prove that this is not your alternate handle on Nl. 1st to comment and as well lobbying for front page any there you are.

but gej oh did i said gej i mean jonathan even stil the same name. Hanhan!

I disagree with you because nigerian women still eat this food yet most of them are fat, even is some cases extra fat(robust)
Re: Nigerian Meals That Kills Body Fat by longshanks23: 3:53pm On Jan 09, 2014
adeola_drg:

Les see..
17. I read this in a bch textbook long ago. Very true.
15. Banana contains the enzyme bromolain. This increases and man's libido and reverses potency in some. It also helps the digestive process and prevents constipation.
13. Onion and garlic belong to the same family. They contain omega h3 and are good for hypertensives and people with heart issues. I can go on and on. My point is, I don't see how they affect insulin as stated above. Grapes and lemon have a good number of antioxidants, I'd stop here.
When u say 'affect' insulin, do u mean to increase or decrease d output? Is insulin lipolytic or lipogenic?
Re: Nigerian Meals That Kills Body Fat by tana4gud(f): 3:55pm On Jan 09, 2014
Wat am I doing here?
#lepka
Re: Nigerian Meals That Kills Body Fat by ochallo: 3:55pm On Jan 09, 2014
this are actually not nigerian foods, more like foods mostly fruits you can find in Nigeria. Lemon is very effective, can be substituted with lime with water daily.

Soybeans is a big error. it should not be on this list.
Re: Nigerian Meals That Kills Body Fat by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 09, 2014
ok, thanks.
Re: Nigerian Meals That Kills Body Fat by biopat(m): 4:08pm On Jan 09, 2014
K
Re: Nigerian Meals That Kills Body Fat by Ammanda(f): 4:11pm On Jan 09, 2014
Not true, most of the food u listed gives fat.
Re: Nigerian Meals That Kills Body Fat by xtremeidea(m): 4:17pm On Jan 09, 2014
Sardine !!!
Re: Nigerian Meals That Kills Body Fat by dominique(f): 4:18pm On Jan 09, 2014
Never knew body fat was alive lol

But most of those foods don't actually burn the fats. they're low in calories and do not add up to the body's fats reserve. After some time, the body starts to use the excess fats stored. In other words, its our system that burns the fats not the foods. Anyone that genuinely wants to lose weight should take the list seriously.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Meals That Kills Body Fat by bobo65(m): 4:20pm On Jan 09, 2014
adadioranmah: Isn't the reduction of the secretion of Insulin unhealthy, since it is useful to regulate blood glucose levels?

I fink say na only me c am,

U guys are encouraging diabetes, kudoz
Re: Nigerian Meals That Kills Body Fat by IfyAwazie(f): 4:20pm On Jan 09, 2014
[quote authorThe best way to burn fat is to join our (Rccg) hundred days fasting and praying.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Meals That Kills Body Fat by bobo65(m): 4:23pm On Jan 09, 2014
dominique: Never knew body fat was alive lol

But most of those foods don't actually burn the fats. they're low in calories and do not add up to the body's fats reserve. After some time, the body starts to use the excess fats stored. In other words, its our system that burns the fats not the foods. Anyone that genuinely wants to lose weight should take the list seriously.

U make sense jare
Re: Nigerian Meals That Kills Body Fat by Debola69(m): 4:24pm On Jan 09, 2014
Nonsense! Essayez de boire du sperme. Cette merde fonctionne comme par magie!
Re: Nigerian Meals That Kills Body Fat by bobo65(m): 4:24pm On Jan 09, 2014
Ify Awazie: [quote authorThe best way to burn fat is to join our (Rccg) hundred days fasting and praying.

Hehehe

100% working
Re: Nigerian Meals That Kills Body Fat by Johnnycife(m): 4:29pm On Jan 09, 2014
Na wa ooo *coughs*
Re: Nigerian Meals That Kills Body Fat by iamjean(m): 4:36pm On Jan 09, 2014
packman: WHAT

[size=20pt]OKAY TIME TO PROOF YOU WRONG.....

1. Plantain (Green) -------- PLANTAIN GREEN ONE MEANING (UNRIPE PLANTAIN OP YOU WELL SO.........)
I WOULD LEAVE RIPE PLANTAIN AND EAT UNRIPE PLANTAIN HA...... THOSE ARE FOR MEN THAT WANT MUSCLE ....... angry angry angry angry angry

2. Lemon (Zap some of it in water to drink daily)fresh-fruit-and-vegetables ------- LEMON WHAT LEMON GRASS OR LEMON FRUIT.....
LEMON VEGETABLE undecided undecided undecided I NEVER HEAR OF THAT ONE BEFORE (AND I HEARD THAT VEGETABLE MAKE YOU LOOK FRESH) grin grin

3. Red & Green Pepper ----------------- YOU MUST BE VERY HEARTLESS OOO BECAUSE I WANT TO SLIM DOWN I SHOULD
EAT RAW PEPPER (BOTH RIPE AND UNRIPE) shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

4. Water Melon (Juicy!) ---------------- HAHAHAH WATER MELON ------------ JUICY INDEED (THANK GOD IS NOT UNRIPE ONE) grin grin grin

5. Ginger: -------------------------- NAWA OOOO WHAT OF BITTER COLA grin grin grin grin

6. Beans ---------------------------- BEANS BODY BUILDING FOOD BURNS FAT---- ABEG TRY ANODA FOOD U ARE CONFUSE undecided undecided

7. Soy Beans ------------------- lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

8. Grapes ----------------------- GRAPES------TANGERINE NKO OR MAY BE APPLE shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

9. Nuts (Cashew, Peanuts & Walnuts ) Contains Omega 3 healthy fat ----------- SOMETHING WITH FAT BURNS FAT
HOW ??

10. Mushrooms ------------------------- I DONT KNOW WHY ALL THIS FOOD DOCTORS LIKE Mushrooms IT WHITENS THE TEETH
NOW BURN FAT'S STORY STORY........ embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
11. Sea foods (e.g. Sardine, Crabs, Cray fish, Crustaceans) --------------------- FAT AND OIL IN SARDINE------- TELL ME SOMETHING
shocked shocked

12. Olive Oil ------------- NOW YOU RAN OUT OF OPTIONS ( MAKE I THEY DRINK AM)

13. Onion & Garlic ---------------- I KNOW SAY GARLIC GO THEY THERE................ AS LONG AS GINGER DEY THE TWIN MUST FOLLOW

14. Wheat & Oat based food (Wheat bread, Wheat meal, Quaker Oats) -------------- OK I HEAR lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

15. Bananas ------------------ KAI THIS GUY IS CONFUSED angry angry angry angry angry angry

16. African Mango -------------------- LOL EUROPEAN MANGO NKO ...... OR JAPANESE ORANGE tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

17. Brown or Ofada Rice (healthier than white rice) -------------------- BEING SINCERE WITH ME NAIRALANDERS HOW MANY TIMES HAVE
SEEN THIS RICE BEFORE (EHN..........) angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

EGG, YOKE BLAH BLAH BLAH

STORY THAT TOUCHES.........[/size]
like if you think this guy is dumb

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Meals That Kills Body Fat by kwajahafiz(m): 4:38pm On Jan 09, 2014
Its Jonathan: Here are the 17 foods that helps you burn fat off your body:

1. Plantain (Green)
2. Lemon (Zap some of it in water to drink daily)fresh-fruit-and-vegetables
3. Red & Green Pepper
4. Water Melon (Juicy!)
5. Ginger
6. Beans
7. Soy Beans
8. Grapes
9. Nuts (Cashew, Peanuts & Walnuts ) Contains Omega 3 healthy fat
10. Mushrooms
11. Sea foods (e.g. Sardine, Crabs, Cray fish, Crustaceans)
12. Olive Oil
13. Onion & Garlic
14. Wheat & Oat based food (Wheat bread, Wheat meal, Quaker Oats)
15. Bananas
16. African Mango
17. Brown or Ofada Rice (healthier than white rice)

There you go with the seventeen foods. However, While writing these foods down, I came up with two other bonus Foods:

1. Egg, plus the yolk.
2 Avocados (Popularly called Pear in Nigeria)

Add these foods in your daily food intake. They are readily available for you here in Nigeria and you can source them from the market.

http://naijaweightloss.com/17-surprising-nigerian-foods-that-kills-belly-fat/
source- wearemales..com

your just repeating what you have read without adequate research or even understanding of the subject matter as could be attested to by your writing......no food actually strips fat from the body...at most they are low in calories and fat. and should also be consumed in moderation.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Meals That Kills Body Fat by bobo65(m): 4:38pm On Jan 09, 2014
Ify Awazie: [quote authorThe best way to burn fat is to join our (Rccg) hundred days fasting and praying.

Buh seriously una dey try o
D last time wey I try fast for 6 hrs, na drip wey I wake up with

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ways You Can Get An STD Without Being Intimate / One COVID-19 Test Conducted In Kogi Since Outbreak — NCDC / Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.