Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,599 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * (5164 Views)

Osinbajo, Saraki In Two-hour Closed-door Meeting / Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory / How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by Nobody: 3:52am On Jan 09, 2014
Standing5: the plan of PDP rats to use multiple handle on NL and the rigging tendencies of PDP has been exposed here again. How did 67 posters get over 120 votes? E-ballot snatching i guess.

That no APC e-peddler wants to identify with that comment by liking your post should have given you a clue- there's something off about your deductions. Usually they like anything remotely bent in their favour, no matter how badly articulated, but I think this level of intelligence is atrocious even by their standards.

The only things that have been exposed here are:
1. Your IQ. ; 2. Your poor spirit of sportsmanship.

So that's my comment ( didn't give one earlier, didn't think I'd have to), my vote counted hours ago.

17 Likes

Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by Nobody: 5:37am On Jan 09, 2014
OP would not like this on the front page because the op knows it would be impossible to rig as the total number of voters increases. grin
Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by shizzle11(m): 7:18am On Jan 09, 2014
Kairoseki77:

Lol, you trying to kill sincere9gerian?

All that logging out, and logging in, to his fake profiles will kill him. grin
Crying foul already as usual, what else are you and your fellow APC touts known for?

My brother in PDP has echoed it already
tokunboh: I trust the APC pigs to reject this result - Nairaland headlines in the morning would read:
APC Nairaland Chapter denounces Nairaland Presidential poll result, alleges foul play
APC Nairaland Chapter to PDP: We shall meet in court.
APC Nairaland Chapter: Ballot boxes were snatched by Sincere9gerian and Bishop Magic
Nairaland INEC Chairman has been compromised: APC seeks the sack of Mathew Briggs

APC party of bunch of whiners, hypocrites, liars, deceivers, cowards, falsehoods and retrogressives.
Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by Trut(m): 7:43am On Jan 09, 2014
Up PDP, GEJ till 2019. Fresh Air continue...

2 Likes

Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by Matthewbriggs(m): 8:08am On Jan 09, 2014
So far its
[size=18pt]PDP 129- APC 69[/size]

PDP numbers are rising faster than ever, doubling APC numbers... Oh no, can the opposition survive this... If nothing happens, I predict a landslide victory.

2 Likes

Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by truckin: 8:40am On Jan 09, 2014
Down with APC... Party of serial liars, baboons, dogs and thieves.

I, my wife, three siblings and both parents would vote PDP. Pity my children are too young to vote.
Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by Miner13: 8:52am On Jan 09, 2014
Matthew briggs: QUESTION 2

Which party would you vote for if elections were holding today.

I am not voting for party owkay.

Thou i am a pdp member
Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by karlmax2: 8:55am On Jan 09, 2014
Pdp has my vote over anpdpc

1 Like

Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 09, 2014
This has not made front page still, the mods should better do the needful before people start coming up with conspiracy theories
Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by kuntash: 9:13am On Jan 09, 2014
.... with over 70% of leaders of APC belonging to one particular tribe or religion.... Thats a big worry for me..
Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by 99100(m): 9:33am On Jan 09, 2014
Psychedelia:

Guy, you don't need to tell us - We already know it sucks being an APC apologist. You definitely wouldn't be saying this if things were going in your favour, but let me tell you this:

Over the last few hours, I've seen PapaBrowne view this thread, but haven't seen a post from him.

Even right now as I'm making this post, Slim Fit is viewing this thread, but he ain't post squat.

You think everyone who reads a thread (even with their profiles logged in) is in the mood to post and make noise?

The OP's thread simply requests likes from both factions as a way of indicating their interests, not necessarily pointless posts. Stop grasping at straws, comrade. It's not a good look.

Now, while you're digesting my post, do me a favour and scroll down to the "Viewing this thread" area. I believe you'll see another name, "Kaze4Blues". Ask the poster why he ain't post on the thread yet.
Don't mind him jare
Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by DrOBD(m): 10:30am On Jan 09, 2014
Standing5: 67 posts and over 100 votes. How manage?

Yes, it's possible. People can "like" without posting anything
Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by sultan003(m): 6:47pm On Jan 09, 2014
Standing5: Guy stop being funny. How can guests signify their party without posting. The thread is a scam just like the arithmetic of 5 > 27 and 16 > 19.
How can 67 posts contain the opinion over 120 people? For PDP to resort to phony online polls so soon then PDP is finished.

There are those of us like me, who didn't post anything but voted instead......

1 Like

Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by Psychedelia(m): 7:15pm On Jan 09, 2014
Bump...
Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 10, 2014
This thread has not made FP still? I tire for the mods o
Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by booblacain(m): 1:08am On Jan 10, 2014
tokunboh: This thread has not made FP still? I tire for the mods o

and this surprises you?
Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by Matthewbriggs(m): 7:14am On Jan 10, 2014
this poll has ended any new likes is null and void.

[size=15pt]And the winners is announced >> https://www.nairaland.com/1587853/pdp-apc-winner-emerges#20789608[/size]

#Mathew briggs
Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by latitidejavu: 7:26am On Jan 10, 2014
We may think this is funny or people are just playing. But this is what will play out in 2015. GEJ will win and ppl will cry blue murder. All the media noise doesnt change the opinion of the man who is on the street who knows one name GOODLUCK. I aint joking, on the street, in the market, in school people just LIKE the man. And to be honest, his enemies have ended up making him the most known politician in nigeria today and if any of you online guys know anything about elections, the most popular wins whether he is the best or not. Thank you.
Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by donphilopus: 7:43am On Jan 10, 2014
Omexonomy: Their are more of APC fundamentalist than that of any other party in nairaland including seun and his moderator.
On line APC might win for most of them are jobless that they just sit with computer doing nothing. E.g anambra and ondo election they came thired after making noise in nairaland and facebook.
Before you call them names, take a look at this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1587488/dilapidated-state-nairaland-pdp-ppp
Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by luvinhubby(m): 7:51am On Jan 10, 2014
Muhehehehehe grin grin at my APC friends, fore-taste of 2015
Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 10, 2014
Why close poll?
I suppose 40 laptop crew are tired of voting with their multiple IDs.

Polls cannot be rigged when they based on one vote per IP address , or when the numbers voting are too large for the 40 laptop crew's multiple IDs to have an effect on the overall result, which is why these polls are never taken to the front page and why OP is rushing to close it. grin
Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by Matthewbriggs(m): 8:37am On Jan 10, 2014
GenBuhari: Why close poll?

Polls cannot be rigged when they based on one vote per IP address , or when the numbers voting are too large for the 40 laptop crew's multiple IDs to have an effect on the overall result, which is why these polls are never taken to the front page and why OP is rushing to close it. grin

Sometimes I am appalled by your logic and inability to reason.... I stated earlier this poll is to last for 54 hours which it did...

Secondly this poll not been on the front page is upto the Mods to answer...

Finally this is not a 100% free system ... You can either live with the results, come up with a better/ feasible idea or continue with your rantings.

#Mathew Briggs

3 Likes

Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by joycooten2002: 10:04am On Jan 10, 2014
Papa deceive picking game! Lol. U dey fool urself. Sit down there when u go become undead (zombie) now.
Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by aletheia(m): 5:21pm On Jan 10, 2014
GenBuhari: Why close poll?

What a turnaround. Weren't you the same person insisting in 2011 that Buhari's winning in online polls prior to the election was a reflection of reality? Now the shoe's on the other foot, the online polls are rigged?

4 Likes

Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 22, 2014
YES, BUT THE POLLS WERE ON THE FRONT PAGE, WHICH MADE THEM DIFFICULT TO RIG WITH MULTIPLE IDs
aletheia:
What a turnaround. Weren't you the same person insisting in 2011 that Buhari's winning in online polls prior to the election was a reflection of reality? Now the shoe's on the other foot, the online polls are rigged?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reps Begin Probe Of $17bn Exported Undeclared Crude Oil, Liquified Gas / Nigerians Don’t Know What Is Coming, They Are Still Ignorant — Mailafia / Almustapha Promoted To Brigadier General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.