Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * (5163 Views)

Osinbajo, Saraki In Two-hour Closed-door Meeting / Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory / How PDP/APC Rig Elections: Ekiti Rigging Meeting Leaked Audio - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by naijaracist(m): 7:49pm On Jan 08, 2014

Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by Earthwide: 7:55pm On Jan 08, 2014
i was an acn-apc supporter but now gej pdp man. i just couldn't it anymore the apc was always insulting the office of mr president in name of politics, bringing in the same people that made me hate pdp to apc. that is where the adage that says the devil u know is better than the angel u don't know came to play. now gej pdp all d way

9 Likes

Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by Earthwide: 7:58pm On Jan 08, 2014
fp ooo
Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by Standing5(m): 8:00pm On Jan 08, 2014
67 posts and over 100 votes. How manage?
Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by frankyychiji(f): 8:02pm On Jan 08, 2014
APC should just pack their load and go. D game is up.
Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 08, 2014
I supported ribadu in the last election, went on facebook campaigned for him, liked his page, shared his posts, told people about him, but that was then.

The APC I know today are tribal bigots, not-me-not-good monsters, absorbing the same vultures, born-to-rule cows like things flying out of broken but moving plane. Me myself, my dad, our votes are already confirmed for GEJ, I'm sure my brother too.

Just voted to make it 86likes for GEJ, PDP.

10 Likes

Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by ba7man(m): 8:12pm On Jan 08, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:
Is that how you'r consoling yourself?

Anyway, I told you guys that the APC project is dead on NL and elsewhere. I'm sure if we minus the multiple monikers of APC e-warriors, the vote of APC will reduce further drastically. For instance, @payless and eggheader confessed to having up to 30 monikers each. Who knows how many times they voted for APC.

I recall when I joined NL over a year ago, it was like a taboo to support GEJ on this forum. How time flies.

Anyway, congratulations to team FRESH AIR. Truth will always overcome lies.
But you know elections are not won on Nairaland.

You've said so before.
Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
ba7man: But you know elections are not won on Nairaland.

You've said so before.
We all know that but you and other APC e-warriors should be bothered that even on NL where you held sway before the tide has turned.

5 Likes

Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by Psychedelia(m): 8:22pm On Jan 08, 2014
Standing5: 67 posts and over 100 votes. How manage?

Have you checked the page views? It's at 960 views, that's how manage.

Not everyone who votes is here to post.

1 Like

Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by ba7man(m): 8:23pm On Jan 08, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:
We all know that but you and other APC e-warriors should be bothered that even on NL where you held sway before the tide has turned.
2015 will be the final judge.

That's why I'm not getting excited about defections and Nairaland polls.
Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 08, 2014
ba7man: 2015 will be the final judge.
Yes o, but you should worry about the strategy of APC e-warriors that is making them lose the battle on the social media.

5 Likes

Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by Standing5(m): 8:32pm On Jan 08, 2014
Psychedelia:

Have you checked the page views? It's at 960 views, that's how manage.

Not everyone who votes is here to post.
Guy stop being funny. How can guests signify their party without posting. The thread is a scam just like the arithmetic of 5 > 27 and 16 > 19.
How can 67 posts contain the opinion over 120 people? For PDP to resort to phony online polls so soon then PDP is finished.
Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by ratiken(m): 8:32pm On Jan 08, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:
Yes o, but you should worry about the strategy of APC e-warriors that is making them lose the battle on the social media.

You are so correct. I used to hate GEJ but I learnt better. The way the APC e-warriors went about insulting the office of the presidency made me carry out an independent research myself and realised its been propaganda all these while.

For now, its GEJ to 2027

8 Likes

Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by Standing5(m): 8:36pm On Jan 08, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:
the plan of PDP rats to use multiple handle on NL and the rigging tendencies of PDP has been exposed here again. How did 67 posters get over 120 votes? E-ballot snatching i guess.
Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by Longeria(m): 8:40pm On Jan 08, 2014
Kairoseki77: How many times must we repeat, it is very easy to create fake profiles on NL and use them to rig the likes.

This is a pointless endeavour. The Paid-Per-Post cabal uses DOZENS of profiles to give themselves fake likes.
See your life, you're now lamenting, this has shown that APC is a noisy minority, for sure APC will have their say while PDP have their way. You can only cry out blood, we're used to it.

8 Likes

Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 08, 2014
I swore never to open a Nairaland Account but I had to break my vow because of the man, GEJ...

This is simply because I think I Love GEJ and I see him as a role model worthy of emulation for those of us aspiring to leadership positions in the near future...

His actions speaks louder than his words...

He reminds me of the "Qualities of a Good Leader" I learnt in Elementary Social Studies back in the 80s...

His Transformation Agenda is Second to none at least in the History of Nigeria..

In my domain oh, if for nothing, East West Road is on course, PH Airport is "wow" as well as the revival of the once comatose PH-Enugu rail network

In 2011, I never came out to cast my vote for any party but if in 2015 PDP fields GEJ, I will so press my thumb for the PDP because he has been tested and trusted!

The series of propaganda against GEJ rolled out by the APC on daily basis is already annoying, GEJ is a patient and tolerant man I swear...Thank God for the Social Media, it has only made us wiser...

My 2 Pence

11 Likes

Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by Matthewbriggs(m): 8:45pm On Jan 08, 2014
Standing5: the plan of PDP rats to use multiple handle on NL and the rigging tendencies of PDP has been exposed here again. How did 67 posters get over 120 votes? E-ballot snatching i guess.

votes are not decided by no of post aka comenters but by no of likes each party's logo gets. check the first post in this thread for clarification before ariving to uninformed conclusions

##Mathew Briggs

4 Likes

Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by Kairoseki77: 8:54pm On Jan 08, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:
Is that how you'r consoling yourself?

Anyway, I told you guys that the APC project is dead on NL and elsewhere. I'm sure if we minus the multiple monikers of APC e-warriors, the vote of APC will reduce further drastically. For instance, @payless and eggheader confessed to having up to 30 monikers each. Who knows how many times they voted for APC.

I recall when I joined NL over a year ago, it was like a taboo to support GEJ on this forum. How time flies.

Anyway, congratulations to team FRESH AIR. Truth will always overcome lies.

Have you finished licking Oduahs bottom already?
Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by stanech: 8:55pm On Jan 08, 2014
An opposition party will definitely knock the pdp out at d federal level but I do not want that party to parade the same old names/thieves that we are used to. It has to be a new party with a new set of leaders that truly practice what they preach.

For me it is GEJ all the way

The opposition makes it easier for the pdp to win @ d federal level.

5 Likes

Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by Psychedelia(m): 8:58pm On Jan 08, 2014
Standing5: Guy stop being funny. How can guests signify their party without posting. The thread is a scam just like the arithmetic of 5 > 27 and 16 > 19.
How can 67 posts contain the opinion over 120 people? For PDP to resort to phony online polls so soon then PDP is finished.

Guy, you don't need to tell us - We already know it sucks being an APC apologist. You definitely wouldn't be saying this if things were going in your favour, but let me tell you this:

Over the last few hours, I've seen PapaBrowne view this thread, but haven't seen a post from him.

Even right now as I'm making this post, Slim Fit is viewing this thread, but he ain't post squat.

You think everyone who reads a thread (even with their profiles logged in) is in the mood to post and make noise?

The OP's thread simply requests likes from both factions as a way of indicating their interests, not necessarily pointless posts. Stop grasping at straws, comrade. It's not a good look.

Now, while you're digesting my post, do me a favour and scroll down to the "Viewing this thread" area. I believe you'll see another name, "Kaze4Blues". Ask the poster why he ain't post on the thread yet.

7 Likes

Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by nairaman66(m): 9:22pm On Jan 08, 2014
Omexonomy: Their are more of APC fundamentalist than that of any other party in nairaland including seun and his moderator.
On line APC might win for most of them are jobless that they just sit with computer doing nothing. E.g anambra and ondo election they came thired after making noise in nairaland and facebook.

Shaarap.. NL is synonymous with PDP.. Have you forgotten all the PDP e-rats?
Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by Ngokafor(f): 9:23pm On Jan 08, 2014
..Anyhing but the presently constituted APC is okay by me.Therefore i'll rather vote for PDP..APC's politics of slander,falsehood,hypocrisy and propaganda disgusts me for real.

7 Likes

Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 08, 2014
God bless Team GEJ. Victory is sure by God's grace.

2 Likes

Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by tosan200(m): 10:28pm On Jan 08, 2014
PDP winning on nairaland ,members decamping to PDP on naira land. 10,000 monickers
Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by deeptechcool(m): 11:28pm On Jan 08, 2014
ogb5:

What is APC?

Is that the street name of a hard drug?

so u kno nothin than hard drug. SMH, sorry fa ya life
Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 08, 2014
The OP should have included the option of "Other Parties".

There are more than two parties in Nigeria.
Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by aletheia(m): 11:53pm On Jan 08, 2014
It would appear that this thread is indicative of APC losing the social media battle.
Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by BekeeBuAgbara: 12:53am On Jan 09, 2014
PDP power, PDP all the way.
Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by manny4life(m): 1:06am On Jan 09, 2014
If NL is indicative of reality, I swear APC will be the sore loser. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by backtosender: 1:25am On Jan 09, 2014
This is just a reflection of what will happen 2 APC towards the last days of eletion cheesy

mine oohhh mine! FFK will bring the last blow mark my word....
Re: Vote Closed > PDP * - APC * by Nobody: 2:00am On Jan 09, 2014
I trust the APC pigs to reject this result - Nairaland headlines in the morning would read:

APC Nairaland Chapter denounces Nairaland Presidential poll result, alleges foul play

APC Nairaland Chapter to PDP: We shall meet in court.

APC Nairaland Chapter: Ballot boxes were snatched by Sincere9gerian and Bishop Magic

Nairaland INEC Chairman has been compromised: APC seeks the sack of Mathew Briggs

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Will Step-down From The Throne If Buhari Win – (emir Vows) / See The Recent Pictures Of Yahaya Bello's ADC Sparking Reactions Online / Nigerians In US Refuse To Come Out To Meet Atiku As He Looks Lost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.