Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? (9710 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Suprising Traits Men Who Cheat Have In Common. / Guys Who Cheat Love Their Partners More…...evidence!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by ssRhino: 10:08pm On Aug 08, 2008
topup:

The problem isn't society, the problem is the way the men and women have grown up, and even more, their past relationships, their upbringing. Out of all the countries in the world, we know Nigeria is well known for polygamy, because traditionally, it is acceptable in certain cultures/tribes. It began long before this 21st century idea that the media has made people have fidelity issues. I think the number of children who's parents argue and almost live separate lives, who's fathers have girlfriends on the side or who's mothers have run abroad or started almost like a separate life for themselves (though still attached to the man via marriage) is shockingly high. I mean my mother and father have been brought together under the term marriage, but they live in different continents, my father if he wanted to could have a girlfriend on the side and my mother another man, truly, since they are both living separate lives. If I grew up thinking this was okay, I could also have a higher chance of cheating, as I wouldn't see the taboo aspect of it.

i so much disagree with you, most men in america and western world do cheat, they just not as bold as nija men to do it to the face of their wife, now would u call that respect? theya re all dong it, they all have mitress that they spend time with, trust me when the light goes out, what most men do in da western world will shock you.
But nigerians will rather bring that woman home for the wife to know the enemy she is dealing with.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by vivaladiva(f): 10:08pm On Aug 08, 2008
women have been brain washed into thinkin that cheating is a mens only affair.
i say let THE GAMES BEGIN,  once it becomes acceptable for women to cheat too, then all this debate will cease to be interesting
every thing is allowed but when u get caught, its a different matter and even if u get caught nothin too spoil
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by PoisonIvy1(f): 10:09pm On Aug 08, 2008
@J-girl, How are you honey? kiss

@topic
All y'all goats opps, boys.opps males should shut y'all mouths.  Women can NEVER cheat like men.  The thing that is so freakum deplorable is that y'all CANNOT cheat. For someone who brags so damn much about being "smart", the many clues and hints y'all leave makes even a retard looks like a genius, angry angry
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by onyinye2(f): 10:09pm On Aug 08, 2008
$$Rhino:

and you don't think that men do cheat for all the stated reasons as well, please note that i am not saying cheating is aiight oh, but i think that men do cheat for those reasons as well,  still blov that when a man is getting it really good at home, whenever he wants, chance of him cheating is low, but when u marry a woman and all of a sudden all the good style she use to give you is no more and she doesnt dress as sexy as before and all of a sudden, she can't kneel to give u 'doggy' and she is always tired to give u some, a man will go out there and do what he has to do.
Rhino, you are showing your true colors. Thank you for pointing it out for all the woman. Oka so your post was just all about sex. If my woman don't give it to me good, i will cheat. If she refuses to hit from the back, i will cheat. If she don't dress to my standards of sexy, i will cheat. If my woman is too tired to give me some love drug, i will cheat. UTTER NONSENSE.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by DeepZone: 10:09pm On Aug 08, 2008
hahahahahaha, that is the funniest thing since nigeria, emotional championship ke, african league ni, they cheat, because they want to cheat and because they want to get busy and get down with another man, and they will come and pretend like nothing happenes, catch a woman with a d**K in her a$$, and she will tell you that it is a corn comb, they cheat withs tyle

Bottom line: Women cheat with reason while men cheat without reason. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

If you doubt me, why not ask Eldee or Hannibal why they cheat?
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by ssRhino: 10:11pm On Aug 08, 2008
onyinye2:

Rhino, you are showing your true colors. Thank you for pointing it out for all the woman. Oka so your post was just all about sex. If my woman don't give it to me good, i will cheat. If she refuses to hit from the back, i will cheat. If she don't dress to my standards of sexy, i will cheat. If my woman is too tired to give me some love drug, i will cheat. UTTER NONSENSE.

u just love to attack that to discuss, i was responding to j-girl's post oh, stop attacking and just have fun
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by jgirl3: 10:12pm On Aug 08, 2008
@ top up, lol. I like it too. it's just something i heard and it stuck.
DeepZone:

Stop scaring Hannibal abeg, He's a serious defaulter here. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Let him be scared. Who knows? Maybe Hannibal will soon open up a topic and I'm waiting for that to happen so i'll laugh my head off
$$Rhino:

and you don't think that men do cheat for all the stated reasons as well, please note that i am not saying cheating is aiight oh, but i think that men do cheat for those reasons as well, still blov that when a man is getting it really good at home, whenever he wants, chance of him cheating is low, but when u marry a woman and all of a sudden all the good style she use to give you is no more and she doesnt dress as sexy as before and all of a sudden, she can't kneel to give u 'doggy' and she is always tired to give u some, a man will go out there and do what he has to do.
Men don't cheat because of that all the time. Most of them cheat for pure fun which makes me even more SICK. Men need to understand that it's not all about sex. They need to know that there are other things besides sex that can encourage one to cheat. Women are emotionally inclined. It's a lot harder for them to cheat out of fun.
Poison Ivy:

@topic
All y'all goats opps, boys.opps males should shut y'all mouths. Women can NEVER cheat like men. The thing that is so freakum deplorable is that y'all CANNOT cheat. For someone who brags so damn much about being "smart", the many clues and hints y'all leave makes even a retard looks like a genius, angry angry
hey sweets!
Let's see what the guys have to say for themselves. I'm in the mood to LOL.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by DeepZone: 10:12pm On Aug 08, 2008
@topic
All y'all goats opps, boys.opps males should shut y'all mouths. Women can NEVER cheat like men. The thing that is so freakum deplorable is that y'all CANNOT cheat. For someone who brags so damn much about being "smart", the many clues and hints y'all leave makes even a retard looks like a genius, Angry

Tell 'em girl!!!!
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by ssRhino: 10:13pm On Aug 08, 2008
No one cld just cheat for the fun of cheating.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by DeepZone: 10:15pm On Aug 08, 2008

What? Do you live in La la Land?
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by onyinye2(f): 10:15pm On Aug 08, 2008
$$Rhino:

u  just love to attack that to discuss, i was responding to j-girl's post oh, stop attacking and just have fun
Of course im having fun reading all your post. It just proves my point. grin
Poison Ivy:

@topic
All y'all goats opps, boys.opps males should shut y'all mouths.  Women can NEVER cheat like men.  The thing that is so freakum deplorable is that y'all CANNOT cheat. For someone who brags so damn much about being "smart", the many clues and hints y'all leave makes even a retard looks like a genius,  angry angry
Hahaha. Very true. Detecting a cheating man is so easy. He doesn't even attempt to hide it correctly. He will keep the text messages. He will keep the phone numbers in his pocket. He will make up lame excuses like "I had to work late" knowing good and well he was at some woman's house smelling like her perfume. I mean if you are going to cheat, put some thought and effort into it. Oi dey.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by jgirl3: 10:17pm On Aug 08, 2008
$$Rhino:

DeepZone:

What? Do you live in La la Land?
Exactly! You just answered him for me. A lot of guys see it as a sport.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by PoisonIvy1(f): 10:21pm On Aug 08, 2008
onyinye2:

Of course im having fun reading all your post. It just proves my point. ;DHahaha. Very true. Detecting a cheating man is so easy. He doesn't even attempt to hide it correctly. He will keep the text messages. He will keep the phone numbers in his pocket. He will make up lame excuses like "I had to work late" knowing good and well he was at some woman's house smelling like her perfume. I mean if you are going to cheat, put some thought and effort into it. Oi dey.

LOL, It's not even about hiding those things as texts etc. They will stumble at the simpliest of things you ask them, they start sweating like pigs if you dare mention something out of the ordinary.

I enjoy seeing them sink themself deeper by lying through their yellow teeth.  I love being the cat in the game, so I will prompt and prompt until I get them so confused, they are likely to even forget their last meal. grin grin grin,

The secret to seeing them sweat like a "LovePeddler in church" is to keep the barage of questions. Ask them the same questions in many different formats. mama said a Liar has NO memory. And while they are giving you all the bogus answers, act as if you believe them, LOL grin

@J huney, yea I can't wait to see this one unfolds. BTW, I collected some serious evidence today o, You need to buzz me up, hmmmmmm Men, opps, boys, grin
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by NegroNtns(m): 10:25pm On Aug 08, 2008
I better wear my shades on this one

Deep,

The burden of proof is not on Hannibal.  It is on you!  Men are claiming that there exist a population of women, we don't know if its proportional or dis-proportional, but that the existence of these population make it imperable that men must act kindly, under the law of fair-distribution, to ensure that they liaise with them in ways comforting and warm in nature.   cool  

shades off   You are counter-claiming that men have no reason to cheat.  I do not advocate cheating but on what grounds are you trying to stop it?
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by Hannibal: 10:25pm On Aug 08, 2008
Poison Ivy:

@topic
All y'all goats opps, boys.opps males should shut y'all mouths.  Women can NEVER cheat like men.  The thing that is so freakum deplorable is that y'all CANNOT cheat. For someone who brags so damn much about being "smart", the many clues and hints y'all leave makes even a retard looks like a genius, angry angry

Women are serial cheats. . . . . . .The heart of a woman is deeper than the Atlantic ocean.
Behind those smiles and feminine gentleness lies the tenacity and verve to commit the most heinous offences against their husbands.
When a woman wants something desperately. . . . Nuthing can stop her from getting it.
A woman shagging a gardener to bear a child says it all.
Nuff said!!

@ DeepZone,

I don't CHEAT!!!  Far from it.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by eldee(m): 10:27pm On Aug 08, 2008
J-girl:
Men don't cheat because of that all the time. Most of them cheat for pure fun which makes me even more SICK. Men need to understand that it's not all about sex. They need to know that there are other things besides sex that can encourage one to cheat. Women are emotionally inclined. It's a lot harder for them to cheat out of fun.
Who told you it's for fun?
Nah . . . street cred is a serious business cheesy

And you said women don't cheat?
C'mon since Helen of Troy to modern day J-girl cheesy
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by jgirl3: 10:37pm On Aug 08, 2008
eldee:

Who told you it's for fun?
Nah . . . street cred is a serious business cheesy

And you said women don't cheat?
C'mon since Helen of Troy to modern day J-girl cheesy
Do you all see this?
Helen oshi wo?
Street cred is absolute crap. El, don't lemme catch you there. I have your gf's number on speed dial. angry angry tongue tongue tongue
I said women cheat for various reasons and Rhino failed to illuminate why guys cheat.
i don't entirely blame women who cheat cos guys can be mysteriously stupid and actually desert their women. Body no be wood jare!
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by PoisonIvy1(f): 10:42pm On Aug 08, 2008
Hannibal:

Women are serial cheats. . . . . . .The heart of a woman is deeper than the Atlantic ocean.
Behind those smiles and feminine gentleness lies the tenacity and verve to commit the most heinous offences against their husbands.
When a woman wants something desperately. . . . Nuthing can stop her from getting it.
A woman shagging a gardener to bear a child says it all.
Nuff said!!

@ DeepZone,

I don't CHEAT!!! Far from it.

Sharappp, Even if hell freezes over, women can NEVER equate men when it comes to cheating. Wanting something is not at all a bad trait. The sin is the method used to attain it. The thing is society has made us to look as devils. It's ok for y'all to be dipping y'all tolos in every kinda a hole. But if a lady does likewise, she is cursed.

Many times when you find a woman shagging the gardener, its retaliation for her husband shagging the housemaid. So? What is good for the goose is good as well for the gander,

@Eldee, go to Bible Study, You need it son tongue
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by jgirl3: 10:47pm On Aug 08, 2008
Poison Ivy:

@J huney, yea I can't wait to see this one unfolds. BTW, I collected some serious evidence today o, You need to buzz me up, hmmmmmm Men, opps, boys, grin
oooooh darling! I have something to tell you!!!! You need to buzz me too. I just found something out. We need to deal with OUR guys. You know them right? and I met a potential FWB today lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin

Poison Ivy:

What is good for the goose is good as well for the gander,

@Eldee, go to Bible Study, You need it son tongue
EXACTLY @ both points.
El needs Jesus and If men can cheat so can we, which brings me to my other gossip news lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by Hannibal: 10:48pm On Aug 08, 2008
These women again. . . . .

Why should a woman cheat on her husband/partner??
2 wrongs don't make a right, does it?
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by StephenP(m): 10:51pm On Aug 08, 2008
@topic, it would little or no effect on men.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by jgirl3: 10:52pm On Aug 08, 2008
Hannibal:

Why should a man cheat on his wife/partner?
it's equally wrong to betray the trust in a relationship.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:54pm On Aug 08, 2008
Men cheat because they dont trust the women in their sub conscious
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by onyinye2(f): 10:55pm On Aug 08, 2008
Im just saying that men, are notorious cheaters. It runs in their veins like their best friends, Ego and Pride.

Men cheat because:

They are bored in the relationship
For stupid recognition from their friends
Because they are not satisfied to their degree of sex
Just for the hell of it
Just for the challenge
etc.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:55pm On Aug 08, 2008
I think we should help the sisters understand us a bit, some say it is coded in the gene of a man and they are correct just as giraffes grew long necks so they could eat from tall trees so did the early men cheat with other women to ensure the survival of their offspring. A man can NEVER know,without a paternity test if a child is HIS. But a woman always knows if a child is HERS.That is why throughout all cultures, a cheating wife has always meant
harsher sentences than a cheating husband has. In most other areas, the sentencing for women for other crimes was similar to men’s, if not the same.So the argument that women were judged for harshly because they were women does not seem to be true. It’s only true when it comes to marriage fidelity, and now we know why.

So sisters try and show some love its the way we were created if men were to carry babies I am sure the rate at which they cheat would reduce till then , you gurls have to live with it!
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by onyinye2(f): 10:57pm On Aug 08, 2008
Chrisbenogor:

I think we should help the sisters understand us a bit, some say it is coded in the gene of a man and they are correct just as giraffes grew long necks so they could eat from tall trees so did the early men cheat with other women to ensure the survival of their offspring. A man can NEVER know,without a paternity test if a child is HIS. But a woman always knows if a child is HERS.That is why throughout all cultures, a cheating wife has always meant
harsher sentences than a cheating husband has. In most other areas, the sentencing for women for other crimes was similar to men’s, if not the same.So the argument that women were judged for harshly because they were women does not seem to be true. It’s only true when it comes to marriage fidelity, and now we know why.

So sisters try and show some love its the way we were created if men were to carry babies I am sure the rate at which they cheat would reduce till then , you girls have to live with it!
What the hell is this bull? You are basically saying that we women should accept that a man cheats? Boy you must be out of your mind.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by PoisonIvy1(f): 10:57pm On Aug 08, 2008
Hannibal:

It sure DOES NOT, however, it is rewarding,

j-girl:

oooooh darling! I have something to tell you!!!! You need to buzz me too. I just found something out. We need to deal with OUR guys. You know them right? and I met a potential FWB today lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin
EXACTLY @ both points.
El needs Jesus and If men can cheat so can we, which brings me to my other gossip news lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

LOL, FWB? hhmm.me thinks we on de same pace jare grin grin grin

@chris, thanks for the epistle, unfortunate, ONCE a dog, ALWAYS a dog, woof woof
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by jgirl3: 11:00pm On Aug 08, 2008
Chrisbenogor:

So sisters try and show some love its the way we were created if men were to carry babies I am sure the rate at which they cheat would reduce till then , you girls have to live with it!
I can NOT believe this! shocked shocked
We have to live with the fact that men are serial cheaters?
What rubbish? shocked shocked shocked shocked
I am not going to live with it if my man keeps giving out his d**k to every Kemi, Ngozi and Amina that comes his way. In fact, he'll get my fangs stuck in his neck and regret it every single day of his life IF I can not walk out of the relationship easily.
Poison Ivy:

LOL, FWB? hhmm.me thinks we on de same pace jare grin grin grin

@chris, thanks for the epistle, unfortunate, ONCE a dog, ALWAYS a dog, woof woof
I said potential! The guy is just so *sigh*
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by onyinye2(f): 11:01pm On Aug 08, 2008
j-girl:

I can NOT believe this! shocked shocked
We have to live with the fact that men are serial cheaters?
What rubbish? shocked shocked shocked shocked
I am not going to live with it if my man keeps giving out his d**k to every Kemi, Ngozi and Amina that comes his way. In fact, he'll get my fangs stuck in his neck and regret it every single day of his life IF I can not walk out of the relationship easily. I said potential! The guy is just so *sigh*
Don't mind this mu mu boy. He will be the same one to cry his lungs out when his woman cheats on him.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by jgirl3: 11:04pm On Aug 08, 2008
onyinye2:

Don't mind this mu mu boy. He will be the same one to cry his lungs out when his woman cheats on him.
Abi o!
Don't mind him! I want to see if all other guys will back him up on this before I attack them too.
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:16pm On Aug 08, 2008
@Onyinye2 ya I know its sad but its the truth. 8 out of every ten married men must have come close to cheating on their wives its not denying the constant temptation its the acting on it that differs with each man and believe me sometimes its just as hard. Plus why are men visual you want to fight that too go ask the Indecency industry you should get a good answer about what sex their biggest customers are. I think your beef is with the creator,
Keepin it real!
Re: Do We Need A TV Show To Discourage Men Who Cheat? by eldee(m): 11:23pm On Aug 08, 2008
Do you all see this?
Helen oshi wo?
Street cred is absolute crap. El, don't let me catch you there. I have your girlfriend's number on speed dial.    
Street cred is everything
There's a reason why my marital status says SINGLE!!! not caged
I don't still believe it's possible to cheat before marriage, it's like tasting different foods at a buffet

@Eldee, go to Bible Study, You need it son
I got a letter from the Vatican
They apologised for mistakenly depriving me of sainthood cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Guys: 5 Easy Ways To Get Inside A Girl's Pant / Unforgettable Love Letter. / Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.