Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case (47759 Views)

Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner / Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by torchwave: 12:59pm On Jan 09, 2014
More from the same source.
Sign Fireman has been implicated in a ritual murder scandal involving a boy in his church who strangled a 12 year old teenage girl while trying to obtain feces from her for ritual purposes.
The disclosure of Pastor Fireman’s involvement in the scandal was made by an eighteen year old boy paraded by the police in Lagos. The teenage suspect stated during the parade that he was sent on the ritual mission by Pastor  Fireman.
He said he had always dreamt of becoming rich and had approached the pastor personally, after years of attending the church without his own financial miracle happening, Mr. Fireman reportedly told him the way to get his Sign for finance was to get the feces of a virgin girl. The suspect said Pastor Fireman promised him a reward of N100,000 for the assignment.
The suspect narrated how he sought and killed the 12 year old girl simply named “Bose”, the daughter of poor lady on his street.
Confirming the incident to a Lagos correspondent this morning, Lagos Police PRO, Mrs. Ngozi Braide said Pastor Fireman was arrested on Tuesday five days after he was declared wanted by the police. She said investigation has commenced regarding his involvement.
She also said the outcome of the investigation would  soon be made public.
With his church receiving hordes of miracle seekers every weekend, Pastor Fireman’s church auditorium at Aguda, Surulere area of Lagos is reportedly notorious for using semi-unclad female ushers.

Source: http://famouspeoplenews./2014/01/08/pastor-sign-fireman-arrested-over-rituals-scandal/?relatedposts_exclude=15980

Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by xreal: 2:23pm On Jan 09, 2014
I had known there was something EVIL about this man, ever since I saw the documentary on ''Nigeria's preachers'' by Seyi Rhodes.
He made a staetement in the documentary, he said "god IS A GAME" and once you know how to play the game, you will be prosperous.

I trust nigeria's system of justice, we will not hear anything about the case anylonger; this will surely bring more 'customers' to his 'church'.

SMH.
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by texaco1: 2:29pm On Jan 09, 2014
xreal: I had known there was something EVIL about this man, ever since I saw the documentary on ''Nigeria's preachers'' by Seyi Rhodes.
He made a staetement in the documentary, he said "god IS A GAME" and once you know how to play the game, you will be prosperous.

I trust nigeria's system of justice, we will not hear anything about the case anylonger; this will surely bring more 'customers' to his 'church'.

SMH.
the first thing that will happen is that , they will most likely claim that the boy who committed the crime had run mad or is dead , and that will be the end of the story , the case of clifford orji is an example
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by Okijajuju1(m): 3:58pm On Jan 09, 2014
xtophera: cry cry
If a pastor can make his congregation do this,then sm1 is here saying poo about how did they know to collect d faeces immediately afta death.
As the world advances so does the occultic kingdom keeping up with d trend. Very soon they(occultic masters) will start telling their members to sleep with girls on their first day of ovulation for money n power......oh wait,dat has already happened!
Well,none of these occultic stunts surprises me anymore....erm, except they start asking for e-mess abi na fart from their members grin

Btw, this church is in south africa

As an ex-Pastor, I can tell you exactly where the Pastor who made his congregation eat grass got the Scriptural backing to coerce them into such foolishness..

Do you remember the story of Nebucchadnezzar?!

Well, the story was basically about a King (Neb) who had a nightmare that woke him up. But he didnt remember the dream then called his "Wisemen" to tell him what he dreamt and interprete same to him. Well, nobody can possibly do that but the hero of the Story Daniel. Basically, the dream meant he was gonna rule Israel for 100 years, and God will chose a King that will bring Israel out of Babylon. King Neb ruled over Israel, made them worship him, got proud and God made him dream another dream (which he remembers this time) where God told him he will make the King Mad for 7 years and make him eat Grass like a Goat in the field with Oxens to humble him.. Which happened until he regained his senses. THE END!!

Refer to;

Daniel 4:33 ►

New International Version

Immediately what had been said about Nebuchadnezzar was fulfilled. He was driven away from people and ate grass like the ox. His body was drenched with the dew of heaven until his hair grew like the feathers of an eagle and his nails like the claws of a bird.

So you see how one Pastor somewhere just used a Biblical story to make grown up people act a fool?! grin

Same way they make them part with their hard earned money every Sunday (and everyother day).. grin

Same way they make them believe that God has chosen them to collect their offerings and tithes on his behalf and use it to live as kings over them poor peasants.. grin

Thats just how powerful these Pastors truly are.. Hypnosis does not always involves a spining circular pendelum ball...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1506549_Screen_20140109_11265_jpgef3bc6a60294d1f1e78b3a53e53e320a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1506550_Screen_20140109_112823_jpgd035bc82bf13dba25ea5d08603e100b2

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1506551_Screen_20140109_112956_jpge870f8a0866695423437e35f59f88c29

The gods are wise
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by pickabeau1: 4:06pm On Jan 09, 2014
Baby mama: A fan from the 2011 thread I posted link to

So u remember that thread.. that girl was so defensive of sign fireman
The man who has written 1000 books....

Remember the video where he said God is a Game and then tried to take it back..
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by Dipland: 4:31pm On Jan 09, 2014
kevoh:

Take a chill pill Mr. Fireman/Dipland. It's a faceless forum and anyone can claim to be who they are not/who they are. But when you have 98% of your posts since February 2013 frantically defending Mr.Fireman as if your daily bread depended on it, be damn sure people would assume you are him.

Aggression? grin Don't make laugh, Fireman. Emotional and confused. Kai, the laughter don increase. You certainly don't know what to say.

Don't worry I can't spoil church business( abi na Game) for your Master,Mr.Fireman, there are too many gullible people in Nigeria who will believe him even if he declares that he's a complete FRAUD on national TV.

For all of you that think I am Mr. Fireman, hmmmmmmmm you are all daft and very slow to understanding the fact that the police said they arrested him and I am very sure he is still in custody because of the nature of the case! MURDER for all the daft people!

Secondly, if i am follower, please I will not be as unfaithful as you all sound! I will defend him to my teeth especially when the story seems so fabricated as this one!

I am not defending, i am just not of the opinion that that the story is true. As i said earlier, I am not easily deceived. Aren't you shocked that there is no statement of Mr. Fireman from the police (and they have him in custody)?

Please grow a brain. They give us what we want and we are so gullible. Nigerians ask for the truth!
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by DJDOLA(m): 4:40pm On Jan 09, 2014
Dipland:

For all of you that think I am Mr. Fireman, hmmmmmmmm you are all daft and very slow to understanding the fact that the police said they arrested him and I am very sure he is still in custody because of the nature of the case! MURDER for all the daft people!

Secondly, if i am follower, please I will not be as unfaithful as you all sound! I will defend him to my teeth especially when the story seems so fabricated as this one!

I am not defending, i am just not of the opinion that that the story is true. As i said earlier, I am not easily deceived. Aren't you shocked that there is no statement of Mr. Fireman from the police (and they have him in custody)?

Please grow a brain. They give us what we want and we are so gullible. Nigerians ask for the truth!

gbenu ose e soun joor

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by kevoh(m): 4:50pm On Jan 09, 2014
DJDOLA: gbenu ose e soun joor
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by kevoh(m): 4:58pm On Jan 09, 2014
Dipland:
cheesy . Fireman has resorted to insults and swearing MURDER, chei talk of a pathetic loser tactics.

Dipland:
I am not defending, i am just not of the opinion that that the story is true. As i said earlier, I am not easily deceived.

Bros, stop LYING. You have been supporting/defending his actions since February 2013, all your previous posts indicate so. Do not make it look like you started doing that on this particular thread. LYING is another tactic of a pathetic loser.
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by goshen26: 5:20pm On Jan 09, 2014
2014, year of reward. God continue to expose all these evil pastors.
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by goshen26: 5:22pm On Jan 09, 2014
On my way to Aguda to see his church. I know his members will start binding every devils that has got their G.O into bondage.
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by Dipland: 5:45pm On Jan 09, 2014
kevoh:
cheesy . Fireman has resorted to insults and swearing MURDER, chei talk of a pathetic loser tactics.

Bros, stop LYING. You have been supporting/defending his actions since February 2013, all your previous posts indicate so. Do not make it look like you started doing that on this particular thread. LYING is another tactic of a pathetic loser.

grin cheesy tongue, is your IQ this low? I was trying to explain the case going on as a murder case!

And due to the fact you don't understand english, let me explain! I am supporting just arguing constructively!
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by delishpot: 6:10pm On Jan 09, 2014
abhosts: Do you need to kill someone to obtain her feces? But as usual the gullible public would believe the story.

When someone is strangled the body uncontrollably passes feaces. The pastor involved does not want natural feaces like those that abound in every bush path or school hostel toilets he wants the feaces passed through suffering and anguish that which is gotten after or durring death. Wether we believe the jaz works or not does not mater just like I believe using human head doesnt change a thing but does not stop crazy people from doing it.
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by GentleFrank(m): 6:28pm On Jan 09, 2014
Good !
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by Demainman1: 6:30pm On Jan 09, 2014
Police don release the guy. Stop all these rumours people. The man na good man. E no do anything.

Bad belle people. Remember touch not my annoited!sad
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by kevoh(m): 7:29pm On Jan 09, 2014
Dipland:

grin cheesy tongue, is your IQ this low? I was trying to explain the case going on as a murder case!

And due to the fact you don't understand english, let me explain! I am supporting just arguing constructively!
You truly don't have any thing to say.
#Unfollows the thread#
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by logica(m): 9:25pm On Jan 09, 2014
Reminds me of the story of Adolfo Constanzo who liked to torture his victims till "they died screaming". The aim of the whole torture was to get them to scream till they died; as the scream was offered as a sacrifice.
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by IGBO1STSON(m): 10:45pm On Jan 09, 2014
5.00GP:

FATHER FORGIVE HIM FOR HE DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE IS TYPING.....

IGBO N MONEY RITUAL
IGBO N KIDNAPPING, BABY FACTORY
,ur fada wey be oyenusi no be ritual him dey do?no be ijebu be headquarter of ritual?:/::p
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by IGBO1STSON(m): 11:15pm On Jan 09, 2014
BinghiNya: Christianity na wash, fake doctrines, idol worship, three gods in one, fake miracles, get rich syndrome, homosexuality, christianity na the greatest scam of the earth
well bro,i dont want to go down as to exchange words with u,so i ask wich religion is rite?islam?IT IS SLAVES THAT SHOUT THE MOST FOR THE FEAR OF BEING IDENTIFIED,bro is it ur religion that peddles lies as profecies?more like GOD gives every jihadist 72virgins,kabba is the centre of the earth,the earth is as flat as a bed and is eing held by 2 mountains,that mohd is the last profet,and GOD didnt bear witness of him,so bro b4 u talk knw that there are pple who knw ur religion more than u,thanx.
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by IGBO1STSON(m): 11:31pm On Jan 09, 2014
Baby mama: A fan from the 2011 thread I posted link to

,hmmnn baby mama,all i can say is may that person who said his god is a game "play along" to his/her waterloo.
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by IGBO1STSON(m): 11:52pm On Jan 09, 2014
olatiler: Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm this Tribe and their Palaba evere ware, must somebody do bad thing b4 u can popular, me have get tired of this tribe ooooooooooooooo
then commit suicide and i promise u,u will NEVER notice or get tired of them.
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by Nobody: 4:52am On Jan 10, 2014
pickabeau1:

So u remember that thread.. that girl was so defensive of sign fireman
The man who has written 1000 books....

Remember the video where he said God is a Game and then tried to take it back..

Actually I just did a search to see any previous threads of him and stumbled unto that
I was active on another site when that news broke by the London dada guy and I was dumbfounded at what our people had become.
The scene I cannot forget wAs the young girl that supposedly was delivered at the church and interviewed only for the reporter to see next day that she was also his personal secretary.
Unbelievable
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by pickabeau1: 6:14am On Jan 10, 2014
Baby mama:

Actually I just did a search to see any previous threads of him and stumbled unto that
I was active on another site when that news broke by the London dada guy and I was dumbfounded at what our people had become.
The scene I cannot forget wAs the young girl that supposedly was delivered at the church and interviewed only for the reporter to see next day that she was also his personal secretary.
Unbelievable

Everything for the church Na yellow

Hummer yellow
Chair yellow

Na wa.....

God is a game
Fire came to scar my face as a sign ala sign fireman

Wetin man no go see
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by lomprico(m): 6:49am On Jan 10, 2014
Dipland:

Get your story and facts correct, it is yellow not red!
Oga, we r at d same page na.
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by Pain(m): 7:57am On Jan 10, 2014
YOU SEE. THE WHOLE STORY WAS A HOAX

http://lindaikeji..com/2014/01/my-son-lied-against-pastor-fireman.html#more

2 days ago you read that controversial Lagos pastor Sign Fireman had been arrested by Lagos police over the alleged ritual murder of a 12 year old girl, Bose Ogoja, after the girl's killer, 18 year old Ikechukwu claimed he killed her following instructions from Pastor Sign Fireman. (If you missed it, read it here). Well, the boy's mother has spoken out and says his son has never met the founder and Head Pastor of Perfect Christian Mission.

Mrs Esther Egbo told reporters yesterday that they were members of the Badagry brand of Fireman's church and in the two years they've been in the church, they have never set eyes on the man. She said her son had been arrested four different times by the police for attempted rape and had even been charged to court and was only released on December 10, 2013. Continue...

Mrs Egbo said:

"My son has been under as spell since 2009 when he was cursed by one of my neighbours in Badagry. Sometimes, he suddenly sees young girls, grabs them and starts trying to molest them. He only behaves like that in the afternoon and the whole neighborhood knows. In 2011, he was arrested after touching a 15-year-old girl inappropriately. Later, he was arrested for attempting to rape a 17-year-old girl. Most times, it is residents that call to tell me that my son has been detained at the Badagry Police Station when I am looking for him.
“In November, he did it again and was arraigned before a Badagry Magistrates Court for attempted rape and remanded in Badagry Prison for 19 days. He was released on December 10 after he was acquitted. It was three weeks later that he killed the little girl.
I asked him what happened that day and he said he was eating at one woman's shop and saw the woman's daughter pass. He stood up and followed the girl and dragged her into an uncompleted building where he killed her. He was caught as he attempted to run. He said something came over him.
“We even started a deliverance programme for him at the church and he never even met Pastor Fireman. After his interview with journalists, I asked my son why he lied against the pastor and he said it was because he was threatened .”
The victim’s mother said although they attended Fireman’s church, they never met with him because as the General Overseer of the church, it was not always easy for members to see him at random.
She said her son did not even have Fireman’s telephone number and wondered where the supposed meeting he had with her son took place.

An aide to the pastor described the allegations against Fireman as ridiculous, adding that Fireman could not have stooped so low as to encourage a teenager to commit murder.
“I have spoken to the boy (Ikechukwu) and he told me that he was coerced into saying what he said to the press. Pastor Fireman is a very rich man. What sort of money ritual would he want to do? His father owns a gold factory in Russia while his mother is a professor at ABSU. This is a man that has distinguished himself.
Ikechukwu killed Bose in the Badagry area of Lagos State. When he was paraded before journalists at the State Criminal Investigation Department, Yaba, he said he killed the girl in an uncompleted building following instructions from pastor Sign Fireman.

Ikechukwu said,

“I attend Perfect Christian Mission Headquarters around Ketu Street, Aguda, but I live with my parents in Badagry. I just finished secondary school and I have been very broke. So, I approached the pastor, Sign Fireman, for money, but he told me that I should strangulate a little girl. He explained that while strangulating the girl, she would pass out faeces in the throes of death. The pastor said I should obtain the faeces and bring it to him. He said if I could do this, he would give me N100, 000.”
The suspect’s mother says the boy later confessed to her that nothing of such happened and that the 12 year old only passed feces due to the rape and strangulation. She said the incident had nothing to do with ritual but a clear case of rape that led to murder.

Meanwhile, it was learnt that many church members had elected to give the pastor free legal service.
Fireman’s lawyer, Peter Oboyi, said the police had no evidence against the pastor adding that his client’s home had even been searched on Wednesday and no evidence was found.
He said,

“Pastor Fireman has over 100,000 members worldwide and does not even know one tenth of them let alone a small boy in the Badagry branch of the church. The boy has even confessed to the police that it wasn’t the pastor that sent him to the dastardly act. The allegations are frivolous and based on hearsay. If you want to send someone to kill another person, you will send someone that you trust, someone that wouldn’t give your name up easily. How could pastor have done such?”
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 10, 2014
^^^^all na wash.Pastor is still fake.Weda he sent d guy or not. grin
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by Okijajuju1(m): 9:21am On Jan 10, 2014
Hmmm... Is there a possibility that the mother has been made an offer she cant refuse.. grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by dayokanu(m): 9:52am On Jan 10, 2014
Pastor Ofuche and Teenager Ikechukwu conspiring to kill Bose in Lagos
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by Okijajuju1(m): 9:54am On Jan 10, 2014
dayokanu: Pastor Ofuche and Teenager Ikechukwu conspiring to kill Bose in Lagos

Happy New year Dayo

grin

I'm glad to see that 'No more tribalism' is not part of your New year resolution... grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by dayokanu(m): 10:08am On Jan 10, 2014
Okija_juju: Happy New year Dayo

grin

I'm glad to see that 'No more tribalism' is not part of your New year resolution... grin

Happy new Year. Okija

Since the hunter has learnt to shoot without missing the bird have learnt to fly without perching.

We have to keep the legacy alive and Do the needful to crush the ones that hate us
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by Smooyis(m): 10:21am On Jan 10, 2014
Thank God the said boy is an adult already being 18 years of age. So innocence or ignorance cannot be claimed. And he enjoys no sympathy of the law.
It is a wake up call to all parents to train their children in the way of the Lord. The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom. God save Nigeria.
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by Okijajuju1(m): 10:23am On Jan 10, 2014
Smooyis: Thank God the said boy is an adult already being 18 years of age. So innocence or ignorance cannot be claimed. And he enjoys no sympathy of the law.
It is a wake up call to all parents to train their children in the way of the Lord. The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom. God save Nigeria.

You do realise that the boy sounds like he suffers from a mental illness right?!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest / Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate / Usher Tried To Seize A Church Member’s Phone In Church (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.