Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case (47758 Views)

Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner / Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by POPEII: 9:41am On Jan 09, 2014
scarred9jan:

What would you say about fr Edeh or Mbaka?
Change your ways dude, that's all, you need a clergy and a better organization.
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by scarred9jan(m): 9:44am On Jan 09, 2014
POPE II:
Change your ways dude, that's all, you need a clergy and a better organization.

Dude.. Am atheist....
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by Okijajuju1(m): 9:45am On Jan 09, 2014
Dipland:

Now Chairman, don't go there! No insults! Spell well next time! Shut up if you don't know how to spell or convey your message!

Haven't you heard, don't judge a book by its cover! I am sorry if I am not like every other person that can be easily fooled by cheap story. When they are ready for the public to know the truth, they should let me know!

And before you talk, you should be sure of what you are saying and also be intelligent about it!

Ok.. Chief, I went there,

The guy looks like a crook.. Was tested by the BBC in a covert operation and was exposed to be a crook..

He further compounded his problems when he tried to use Enebeli Elebuwa (of blessed memory) to elevate his profile in a fraudulent healing service scam that was highly publicized by Sign Fireman.

Even the Bible says it in the Book of Matthew 7:15 - the end;

15"Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves. 16"You will know them by their fruits. Grapes are not gathered from thorn bushes nor figs from thistles, are they? 17"So every good tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears bad fruit.…
Refer....

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by POPEII: 9:49am On Jan 09, 2014
scarred9jan:

Dude.. Am atheist....

Keep quiet then undecided
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by torchwave: 9:49am On Jan 09, 2014
Dipland:

Please don't just give us story, give us facts! Name names! Call people with names, don't just tell us stories!
Anybody can detect the tone of surrender in your words. She mentioned his former wives. As a staunch disciple of Fireman you should know their names. Facts. If you have any fact to the contrary, state them here rather than asking her irrelevant questions that will not prove anything. In fact, your questions make me believe Lynpetra's story.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 09, 2014
Okija_juju:

I have heard you my daughter.. Mana the gods cant help you in this matter.

[b]Ara na gba the guy di very strong.. ;[/b]D

The only solution is to carry him into the evil forrest on the eve of an Nkwo Market day, tie him to a tree and hope that the wild animals there find his meat attractive.. grin

grin grin

Lmfao!!!
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by kevoh(m): 9:55am On Jan 09, 2014
Dipland is certainly Mr.Fireman! cheesy check his profile about 12 posts dating Feb 2013 all defending fireman except one post.
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by chiteny(m): 9:57am On Jan 09, 2014
OP which one be feces abi na Shiit u mean? undecided
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by Okijajuju1(m): 9:58am On Jan 09, 2014
kevoh: Dipland is certainly Mr.Fireman! cheesy check his profile about 12 posts dating Feb 2013 all defending fireman except one post.

Well.. Ehn don price bad market.

Okija_juju has been sent by the gods to expose him further.
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by kevoh(m): 10:10am On Jan 09, 2014
Okija_juju:

Well.. Ehn don price bad market.

Okija_juju has been sent by the gods to expose him further.
Lol...I won't be surprised if he creates another profile to defend this one.
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by nora544: 10:15am On Jan 09, 2014
kevoh: Dipland is certainly Mr.Fireman! cheesy check his profile about 12 posts dating Feb 2013 all defending fireman except one post.

He or she is one of his followers that is sure because i try something at his facebook side to ask if the story is tru, and two hours later my message was deleted, so there are still some people who work for him and I am sure one is here also on nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/1584031/how-pastors-get-rich

When you read this also and you see the documentation from this man of UK than YOU KNOW THAT THIS PASTOR IS A BIG SCAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by kevoh(m): 10:25am On Jan 09, 2014
nora544:

He or she is one of his followers that is sure because i try something at his facebook side to ask if the story is tru, and two hours later my message was deleted, so there are still some people who work for him and I am sure one is here also on nairaland.

When you read this also and you see the documentation from this man of UK than YOU KNOW THAT THIS PASTOR IS A BIG SCAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seen the documentary, will search for it again on youtube and upload to this thread as soon as I can lay my hands on my laptop.
I am also expecting 'firegirl' another Mr.Fireman moniker to come and defend this fraudulent man.
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by olatiler(m): 10:31am On Jan 09, 2014
Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm this Tribe and their Palaba evere ware, must somebody do bad thing b4 u can popular, me have get tired of this tribe ooooooooooooooo
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by Ishilove: 10:32am On Jan 09, 2014
Dipland:

What I mean is brain wash chairman or washed up any way you want to put it!

And how can you say that there are no loop holes in the story! Please do your research and re-read the story!

First of all, its in very, very and I mean very rare occasions that people defecate and urinate when strangled or been killed. Only medical practitioners and a few well read, enlightened people will know that it is possible. Does that guy look like some one that is that? Then how did the boy know that it would happen to the girl?

He could have just killed the girl without knowing she would defecate or not! And if she didn't ....

Wouldn't it have been more reasonable to tell the girl to pooo and you pack? That story does not make sense!

Any there so many other loop holes, I can go on and on. Even when you read it again, read with an unbiased mind! Think objectively to what is been said! And show that you are not easily fooled by fabricated nonsense! We are too mature for lies, we want to know the truth!
I totally agree with you. Sign Fireman might be many things but a fool, HE IS NOT. He is a very sharp man. If he wants to have something done, he won't send one small eediot boy to do it for him. I don't believe this story one bit.
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by olatiler(m): 10:32am On Jan 09, 2014
Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm this Tribe and their Palaba every were, must somebody do bad thing b4 u can popular, me have get tired of this tribe ooooooooooooooo
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by texaco1: 10:35am On Jan 09, 2014
Okija_juju:

[img]http://ireporterstv.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Dr.-Sign-Fireman-of-%E2%80%98Hot-Girls%E2%80%99-Church-Says-Jesus-Appeared-To-Him2.jpg[/img]
see nollywood movie poster grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by texaco1: 10:35am On Jan 09, 2014
Okija_juju:
this looks more like an album poster than a religious one .
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by lomprico(m): 10:48am On Jan 09, 2014
bee444: Pastor Fireman has about 4 red exotic cars. Asked why his cars were painted red, he said his mother used to buy red clothes for him when he was young. His lounge and the rest stuff in his house were also painted red.

Been suspecting this guy for a long time. Wont be surprised if the rest of the so called big pastors are involve in ritual too.
dude, there is a difference between red and yellow.
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by Dipland: 10:49am On Jan 09, 2014
kevoh: Wether this allegation against him is true or not, one thing I am 100% sure of is that Mr. Fireman is a complete fraud angry . You don't need a soothsayer to tell you that he is.
That poster with 'all the hot girls in lagos' is classic. grin

Imagine, that's how you conclude that he is fake! Classic Nigerian!
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by Dipland: 10:52am On Jan 09, 2014
lomprico:
dude, there is a difference between red and yellow.

Get your story and facts correct, it is yellow not red!
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by Bimpe29: 11:00am On Jan 09, 2014
Hmn! So pathetic, the man of God for that matter. End time beckons.
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by kevoh(m): 11:01am On Jan 09, 2014
Dipland:

Classic Nigerian!
Mr.Fireman/Dipland, that poster/flier is classic! It has nothing to do with my belief that you are a big FRAUD. On a lighter note, I know a Pasta company (name witheld) that will need your marketing skills to increase sales.

It is your actions that scream FRAUD. By the way where is 'firegirl' ? I hope you guys have not used her for any thing sinister in your church.
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by nora544: 11:03am On Jan 09, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/962322/pastor-sign-fireman-why-actor

Read this than you will know that this Pastor is a big 419er a scammer.
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by Dipland: 11:25am On Jan 09, 2014
kevoh:
Mr.Fireman/Dipland, that poster/flier is classic! It has nothing to do with my belief that you are a big FRAUD. On a lighter note, I know a Pasta company (name witheld) that will need your marketing skills to increase sales.

It is your actions that scream FRAUD. By the way where is 'firegirl' ? I hope you guys have not used her for any thing sinister in your church.

Now I am Mr. Fireman! You must be very confused. You don't even know where you are directing your aggression to! You are just too emotional and very confused that you don't know what your problem is. Think and write objectively!
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 09, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I never knew d dude don get levels reach like this oooooo.
Oh boy!Fireman ke grin get crowd oooooo.AREA!!!
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by Tinyemeka(m): 11:36am On Jan 09, 2014
CarmelloANGEL:

With his church receiving hordes of miracle seekers every weekend, Pastor Fireman's church auditorium at Aguda, Surulere area of Lagos is reportedly notorious for using semi-nude ushers.
Pics or adonbilivit! undecided
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by Tinyemeka(m): 11:42am On Jan 09, 2014
Okija_juju:

Ok.. Chief, I went there,

The guy looks like a crook.. Was tested by the BBC in a covert operation and was exposed to be a crook..

He further compounded his problems when he tried to use Enebeli Elebuwa (of blessed memory) to elevate his profile in a fraudulent healing service scam that was highly publicized by Sign Fireman.

Even the Bible says it in the Book of Matthew 7:15 - the end;

15"Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves. 16"You will know them by their fruits. Grapes are not gathered from thorn bushes nor figs from thistles, are they? 17"So every good tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears bad fruit.…
Refer....
Dude! I used to thought you was a atheist? shocked
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by kevoh(m): 11:44am On Jan 09, 2014
Dipland:

Now I am Mr. Fireman! You must be very confused. You don't even know where you are directing your aggression to! You are just too emotional and very confused that you don't know what your problem is. Think and write objectively!

Take a chill pill Mr. Fireman/Dipland. It's a faceless forum and anyone can claim to be who they are not/who they are. But when you have 98% of your posts since February 2013 frantically defending Mr.Fireman as if your daily bread depended on it, be damn sure people would assume you are him.

Aggression? grin Don't make laugh, Fireman. Emotional and confused. Kai, the laughter don increase. You certainly don't know what to say.

Don't worry I can't spoil church business( abi na Game) for your Master,Mr.Fireman, there are too many gullible people in Nigeria who will believe him even if he declares that he's a complete FRAUD on national TV.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by Okijajuju1(m): 11:46am On Jan 09, 2014
Tinyemeka:
Dude! I used to thought you was a atheist? shocked

I am not an Atheist o!!

Just a repentant Born-again .. grin
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by xtophera(f): 12:06pm On Jan 09, 2014
cry cry
If a pastor can make his congregation do this,then sm1 is here saying poo about how did they know to collect d faeces immediately afta death.
As the world advances so does the occultic kingdom keeping up with d trend. Very soon they(occultic masters) will start telling their members to sleep with girls on their first day of ovulation for money n power......oh wait,dat has already happened!
Well,none of these occultic stunts surprises me anymore....erm,except they start asking for e-mess abi na fart from their members grin

Btw, this church is in south africa

Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by phlame(m): 12:26pm On Jan 09, 2014
Something is not right here. undecided Why would he send a kid on such a mission
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by torchwave: 12:42pm On Jan 09, 2014
This is so shocking!!! The police in Lagos State, yesterday, said they have arrested an 18-year-old boy, Ikechukwu Friday, who allegedly killed a 12-year-old girl for money ritual.
The suspect, who is currently being interrogated at the State Criminal Investigation Department, SCID, Panti, Yaba, was paraded before newsmen.
According to him, a pastor he asked for money instructed him to kill a young girl and obtain her faeces. He said the pastor promised him N100,000 if he was able to accomplish the task.
He said,
“I attend a popular church around Ketu Street, Aguda but I live with my parents in Badagry. I just finished secondary school and I have been very broke so I approached the pastor for money but he told me that I should strangulate a little girl.
“He said when strangulating the girl, she would pass out faeces. The pastor said I should obtain the faeces and bring it to him. He said if I could do this, he would give me N100,000.
“So, on December 30, 2013, I approached a young girl, Bose Ogoja. Her mother sells food in Badagry and I usually patronise them, so she trusted me. I told the girl that I wanted to show her something and that she should follow me. So I took her to an abandoned NITEL building and locked the door. I pressed her neck tightly and she passed out faeces. I was, however, not able to get the faeces because I was caught before I could escape.”
The suspect, an indigene of Onitsha, Anambra State, pleaded for mercy, adding that this was his first crime. State Police Public Relations Officer, Ngozi Braide, said the boy was arrested by neighbours in the area and handed over to the Badagry Police Division.
Braide said the pastor, who allegedly gave the boy the instruction, had been arrested and was already cooperating with the police.
While displaying the gruesome picture of the slain girl, Braide said:
“He was arrested in an uncompleted building. The security guard manning the building told the police that he saw the boy entering the building with the girl. He said a few minutes later, he heard the girl screaming and later saw the boy leaving. The security guard raised the alarm and the neighbours were alerted and they arrested the boy.”
On entering the building, they discovered that the girl was dead.
“The picture of the girl’s corpse shows that the girl was unclad and defecated on the floor.”

Source: http://famouspeoplenews./2014/01/09/my-pastor-asked-me-to-kill-the-12-yr-old-girl-take-her-faeces-18-year-old-boy-confesses-pictured/

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest / Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate / Usher Tried To Seize A Church Member’s Phone In Church (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.