Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case (47763 Views)

Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner / Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by Dipland: 8:31am On Jan 09, 2014
rabzy: But this Sign Fireman is a walking advert for scam, just checked his youtube videos and i cant believe people can just sit through hours of that garish display of ungodliness and stupidity.
Eni to n wa iwakuwa a ri irikuri, he who looks/wants the unsual will see the unusual.

Just because you don't understand what he preaches or your brain has been so washed up by your beliefs does not mean that others are not entitled to their beliefs!

And if you are so smart as you talk, please do read the story again. There are so many loop holes!
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by Okijajuju1(m): 8:37am On Jan 09, 2014
Dipland:

Just because you don't understand what he preaches or your brain has been so washed up by your beliefs does not mean that others are not entitled to their beliefs!

And if you are so smart as you talk, please do read the story again. There are so many loop holes!

How do you know someone whose brain has been 'washed up'?!

Why do you feel like your brain has not been 'washed up'?!

And what do you mean when you say someones brain has been 'WASHED UP'?! Is that like a figure of speech or what?!

And there are technically no loopholes in the story. All that you can say is that the story is based on just the testimony of the Suspect which unless backed with more compelling evidence, would be hard to convict the Pastor with.

[/b]
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 09, 2014
I grew up knowing this man,a fake,a rogue,a bloody womanizer!!
He started at URUAGU HALL in Orile before he moved to AGUDA.

What happened to his first wife is still a mystery till date.His second wife left him after claiming he doesn't sleep with her.

Sign fireman is a BLOODY FORNICATOR!!!I know two sisters he was FUCCCCCCCKKKKKING undecided.I also know one of them married one of his pastors eventually. cheesy.(won't give valid details here)

My mom don laugh tire!!!Na people wey know am reach house know say na BASTARD him be.PASTOR my foot.

For those members who wud lash back at me here,no need! I lived around that area for 22 yrs.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by PECO4KING(m): 8:44am On Jan 09, 2014
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by Okijajuju1(m): 8:46am On Jan 09, 2014
lynpetra: I grew up knowing this man,a fake,a rogue,a bloody womanizer!!

What happened to his first wife is still a mystery till date.His second wife left him after claiming he doesn't sleep with her.

Sign fireman is a BLOODY FORNICATOR!!!I know two sisters he was FUCCCCCCCKKKKKING undecided.I also know one of them married one of his pastors eventually. cheesy.(won't give valid details here)

My mom don laugh tire!!!Na people wey know am reach house know say na BASTARD him be.PASTOR my foot.

For those members who wud lash back at me here,no need! I lived around that area for 22 yrs.

Can I get the number of the other Sister.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 09, 2014
Okija_juju:

Can I get the number of the other Sister.. grin

Na fine gurl o.When the man marry him last wife,one small gurl,she nearly die grin.Fireman?that one na celebrity pastor.
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by Dipland: 8:53am On Jan 09, 2014
Okija_juju:

How do you know someone whose brain has been 'washed up'?!

Why do you feel like your brain has not been 'washed up'?!

And what do you mean when you say someones brain has been 'WASHED UP'?! Is that like a figure of speech or what?!

And there are technically no loopholes in the story. All that you can say is that the story is based on just the testimony of the Suspect which unless backed with more compelling evidence, would be hard to convict the Pastor with.

[/b]

What I mean is brain wash chairman or washed up any way you want to put it!

And how can you say that there are no loop holes in the story! Please do your research and re-read the story!

First of all, its in very, very and I mean very rare occasions that people defecate and urinate when strangled or been killed. Only medical practitioners and a few well read, enlightened people will know that it is possible. Does that guy look like some one that is that? Then how did the boy know that it would happen to the girl?

He could have just killed the girl without knowing she would defecate or not! And if she didn't ....

Wouldn't it have been more reasonable to tell the girl to pooo and you pack? That story does not make sense!

Any there so many other loop holes, I can go on and on. Even when you read it again, read with an unbiased mind! Think objectively to what is been said! And show that you are not easily fooled by fabricated nonsense! We are too mature for lies, we want to know the truth!
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by Revolva(m): 8:54am On Jan 09, 2014
grin grin fireman a heavy guyma i keep telling people....i knew him whe he was a gospel singer...he use to come wax music in one of my friend studio...back then ...you know artist will smoke ganja..before voicing...he also will come to the back of the ganja zone n ask for his ow share of the ganja..lol a gospel singer ooooo now suprisingly na pastor we see am as.....till today

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 09, 2014
Revolva: grin grin fireman a heavy guyma i keep telling people....i knew him whe he was a gospel singer...he use to come wax music in one of my friend studio...back then ...you know artist will smoke ganja..before voicing...he also will come to the back of the ganja zone n ask for his ow share of the ganja..lol a gospel singer ooooo now suprisingly na pastor we see am as.....till today

You know wetin you dey talk.On point!
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by Nogen: 8:59am On Jan 09, 2014
Not surprised at all. Lord have mercy. The world is really coming to an end.
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by Dipland: 9:00am On Jan 09, 2014
lynpetra: I grew up knowing this man,a fake,a rogue,a bloody womanizer!!

Since you and your mum know the man so well and are fully aware of his ill-mannered approach to life, why are you guys hiding your face. Come and let the public know that you are not bunch of low life scums that require attention. You have concrete proof to him been married twice, sleeping with two sisters e.t.c Come out, don't be cowards! And be very sure, you were not part of the people that are bitter losers! Be Clean! Let it not be you wanted something from him and couldn't get it oh!
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by Okijajuju1(m): 9:01am On Jan 09, 2014
Revolva: grin grin fireman a heavy guyma i keep telling people....i knew him whe he was a gospel singer...he use to come wax music in one of my friend studio...back then ...you know artist will smoke ganja..before voicing...he also will come to the back of the ganja zone n ask for his ow share of the ganja..lol a gospel singer ooooo now suprisingly na pastor we see am as.....till today

How can you sing to the Lord "MOST HIGH", is you are not "HIGH".. grin

Impossible.. grin
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by Okijajuju1(m): 9:02am On Jan 09, 2014
lynpetra:

Na fine gurl o.When the man marry him last wife,one small gurl,she nearly die grin.Fireman?that one na celebrity pastor.

Chai, better..

Biko hook your guy up.. She needs consolation for the broken heart wey that Guy man Pastor inflict on her.. grin
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 09, 2014
His first wife committed adultery.She fell seriously sick afterwards and was taken to the village where she died.Before you know it,Fireman church BOOM.After her death rumors wey area be say she dey sleep around be cause fireman no dey straff her.....second wife complained about same thing and left..

Yet,fireman dey straff him female members and babes wey dey area. grin

Nigerians gullible sha.The guy no pure.
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by luluosas(m): 9:02am On Jan 09, 2014
Very good development. At least those lunatics worshipping their pastors as 'god' will begin to see the light.
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by LeStylo: 9:06am On Jan 09, 2014
Nazcoj: Amen, Amen, Amen!
Through Jesus Christ our Lord
By the grace of Almighty Lord
By the grace of Almighty Lord
"In Spiritus Christus..."
"Allah Wakubar Mohammed Salamalekum..."
[Chorus]
Waka, waka, waka!
So I waka waka waka
I go many places
I see my people
Them dey cry cry cry
Amen, Amen, Amen
Amen, Amen, Amen
Amen, Amen, Amen
Amen, Amen, Amen
I say I waka waka waka...
I waka many village anywhere in Africa
I waka many village anywhere in Africa
Pastor's house na him dey fine pass
My people them dey stay for poor surroundings
Pastor's dress na him dey clean pass
E hard for my people for them to buy soap
Pastor na him them give respect pass
And them do bad bad bad bad bad bad things
(Amen, Amen, Amen!)...
FELA is the true "Prophet". Visionary than most self-acclaimed pastors who condemned him to perdition. God in His majesty is the best judge though.
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by Okijajuju1(m): 9:07am On Jan 09, 2014
Dipland:

Since you and your mum know the man so well and are fully aware of his ill-mannered approach to life, why are you guys hiding your face. Come and let the public know that you are not bunch of low life scums that require attention. You have concrete proof to him been married twice, sleeping with two sisters e.t.c Come out, don't be cowards! And be very sure, you were not part of the people that are bitter losers! Be Clean! Let it not be you wanted something from him and couldn't get it oh!

Were you arsse Fhcuked by a Horse or what? angry

Please carry your crase drex go the Left side of Yaba.. angry
Nobody needs a vision from God to see that Pastor Sign Fireman is a fraud and a con man. He dresses like a love-vendor, has the lifestyle of a love-vendor and acts like a love-vendor.

You can come after me if you like, but it aint gonna change nothing.

If it walks like a pig, oinks like a pig, acts like a pig and looks like a pig, You cant blame people for calling it a Pig..

Ok.. Thanks.
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by Okijajuju1(m): 9:09am On Jan 09, 2014
lynpetra: His first wife committed adultery.She fell seriously sick afterwards and was taken to the village where she died.Before you know it,Fireman church BOOM.After her death rumors wey area be say she dey sleep around be cause fireman no dey straff her.....second wife complained about same thing and left..

[img]http://ireporterstv.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Dr.-Sign-Fireman-of-%E2%80%98Hot-Girls%E2%80%99-Church-Says-Jesus-Appeared-To-Him2.jpg[/img]
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 09, 2014
Dipland:

Since you and your mum know the man so well and are fully aware of his ill-mannered approach to life, why are you guys hiding your face. Come and let the public know that you are not bunch of low life scums that require attention. You have concrete proof to him been married twice, sleeping with two sisters e.t.c Come out, don't be cowards! And be very sure, you were not part of the people that are bitter losers! Be

Clean! Let it not be you wanted something from him and couldn't get it oh!

Who b dis?
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by Okijajuju1(m): 9:12am On Jan 09, 2014
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by Dipland: 9:16am On Jan 09, 2014
lynpetra: His first wife committed adultery.She fell seriously sick afterwards and was taken to the village where she died.Before you know it,Fireman church BOOM.After her death rumors wey area be say she dey sleep around be cause fireman no dey straff her.....second wife complained about same thing and left..

Please don't just give us story, give us facts! Name names! Call people with names, don't just tell us stories!
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 09, 2014
^^^^^^ grin grin
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 09, 2014
Dipland:

Please don't just give us story, give us facts! Name names! Call people with names, don't just tell us stories!
Who be this?
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by Dipland: 9:18am On Jan 09, 2014
lynpetra:

Who b dis?

Someone that isn't as gullible as some many nigerians!
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 09, 2014
Okija_juju:

Okija please i need ur help
Biko dibia anyi,there is a mad man here I want you to heal.
Biko kufu ya Ara di ya n'ISI,maka na ara ga agwa Ndi ara dis year!!!!:

What do I need to bring for his healing sacrifice?
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by POPEII: 9:29am On Jan 09, 2014
All these crooks parading as men of God sef .tufiakwa this can't never happen in the holy Catholic church.it can only happen with self anointed pastcrooks. Look how they have demonized and dehumanized Christianity. Tufiakwa. We need to close all their business ventures(non Catholic churches).

RIP young girl
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by Dipland: 9:34am On Jan 09, 2014
Okija_juju:

Were you arsse Fhcuked by a Horse or what? angry

Please carry your crase drex go the Left side of Yaba.. angry
Nobody needs a vision from God to see that Pastor Sign Fireman is a fraud and a con man. He dresses like a love-vendor, has the lifestyle of a love-vendor and acts like a love-vendor.

You can come after me if you like, but it aint gonna change nothing.

If it walks like a pig, oinks like a pig, acts like a pig and looks like a pig, You cant blame people for calling it a Pig..

Ok.. Thanks.

Now Chairman, don't go there! No insults! Spell well next time! Shut up if you don't know how to spell or convey your message!

Haven't you heard, don't judge a book by its cover! I am sorry if I am not like every other person that can be easily fooled by cheap story. When they are ready for the public to know the truth, they should let me know!

And before you talk, you should be sure of what you are saying and also be intelligent about it!
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by POPEII: 9:35am On Jan 09, 2014
May God deliver us from Protestantism, protestants and their pastcrooks .
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 09, 2014
POPE II: All these crooks parading as men of God sef .tufiakwa this can't never happen in the holy Catholic church.it can only happen with self anointed pastcrooks. Look how they have demonized and dehumanized Christianity. Tufiakwa. We need to close all their business ventures(non Catholic churches).

cheesy ;DRIP young girl
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by scarred9jan(m): 9:37am On Jan 09, 2014
POPE II: All these crooks parading as men of God sef .tufiakwa this can't never happen in the holy Catholic church.it can only happen with self anointed pastcrooks. Look how they have demonized and dehumanized Christianity. Tufiakwa. We need to close all their business ventures(non Catholic churches).

RIP young girl

What would you say about fr Edeh or Mbaka?
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by Okijajuju1(m): 9:39am On Jan 09, 2014
lynpetra:

Okija please i need ur help
Biko dibia anyi,there is a mad man here I want you to heal.
Biko kufu ya Ara di ya n'ISI,maka na ara ga agwa Ndi ara dis year!!!!:

What do I need to bring for his healing sacrifice?

I have heard you my daughter.. Mana the gods cant help you in this matter.

Ara na gba the guy di very strong.. grin

The only solution is to carry him into the evil forrest on the eve of an Nkwo Market day, tie him to a tree and hope that the wild animals there find his meat attractive.. grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by kevoh(m): 9:40am On Jan 09, 2014
Wether this allegation against him is true or not, one thing I am 100% sure of is that Mr. Fireman is a complete fraud angry . You don't need a soothsayer to tell you that he is.
That poster with 'all the hot girls in lagos' is classic. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate / Usher Tried To Seize A Church Member’s Phone In Church (Video) / DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.