Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,182 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case (47761 Views)

Pa Enebeli Elebuwa Exposes Pastor Sign Fireman. Says He Is A 419ner / Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by logica(m): 11:13pm On Jan 08, 2014
"All the hot boys bring hot $h!t of virgins to Dr Sign Fireman's church...apart from you!".
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
geeez: Pastor Ofuche Ukoha, Clifford Orji and Rev. King all have one thing in common

If this man and his henchman, Ikechukwu, are found guilty, they should be hung

A bunch of demonic, evil intoxicated and insane people

These people don't deserve to live

Yes I agree
You forgot Adebayo that was arrested with a torso and a host of others
Like you I just hate evil people,they sure don't deserve to breathe air

http://tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/features2/item/20055-rising-rate-of-man’s-inhumanity-to-man.html

In July 2013, a 25-year-old commercial motorcycle rider in Akure, Ondo State, identified as Wasiu, was alleged to have been beheaded by his friend, Joshua Fadeyi, a 22-year-old, who was said to have confessed that a herbalist asked him to bring a human head for money making ritual. Joshua was, however, caught while perpetrating the evil act.
Likewise in January 2013, a father in Kogi State was alleged to have murdered his four-month-old son for ritual purpose, after which he buried him in a shallow grave in his own compound. A month after that, in Oyo State, one Gbenga Taiwo was also arrested alongside his friends, Ganiyu Lukman and Kareem Afeez, for conspiring and killing Gbenga’s mistress, a businesswoman in Ibadan.
Kalifat, as she was identified, was said to have been drugged and later murdered in her sleep, before her body was then cut into pieces and set ablaze in a form of ritual.

Many are people that have been caught on the highways with body parts found in their belongings and carrying themselves with so much poise that no one would ever imagine they were in possession of such, except for fate that decided to run out on them, hence their arrest.
Such was the scenario when a man identified as Kunle Olaide was arrested in Lagos early in the year, following the discovery of fresh human parts in his luggage, which included five fingers, a human heart, liver, kidney and intestines, and apparently to avoid suspicion, the suspects were said to have added soup ingredients to the contents of the bag.
A 35-year-old man was also arrested in April 2012, in Omu-Aran, Irepodun Local Government Area of Kwara State, for allegedly trading in human parts, having killed one 30-year-old, John Olalekan, a commercial motorcyclist, whom he hired to carry him to the outskirt of the town, where he was attacked and killed by a gang led by the suspect. The lifeless body of Olalekan was later found mutilated, without his head, right hand and other vital parts.
With the uncountable ritual tales, many other gruesome incidents are true proof that many Nigerians have lost their passion for their fellow beings. From mob killings to parent battering their wards and so on, human brutality in Nigeria, definitely calls for so much concern.

Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by Sike(m): 11:44pm On Jan 08, 2014
lomprico: some 1diots will still come here and defend him.
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by Pamcrest(f): 11:45pm On Jan 08, 2014
I saw this pastor's pix and I can't help wondering how people would think this guy is called by God? And he claims to perform miracles?
I think our people should stop chasing miracle pastors from one church to d other, allowing bogus pastors to lay hands on them.....thereby transferring evil spirits and compounding their problems. God pls help your people.
My humble submission
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by dhaewood(m): 11:47pm On Jan 08, 2014
WATCH MIRACLE VIDEO HERE http://vimeo.com/31656466
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by dhaewood(m): 11:51pm On Jan 08, 2014
Dr. Olukoya tagged the year the passover year with reference to Exodus 12 vs 21, wherein promises would be fulfilled, he also drew a nexus between the number 14 and the passover, going to the prophecies,he said,

1. This year is going to be one of great revival

2. It is going to be a year of many questions but very few answers

3. There is going to be deliverance this year from afflictions and bondages

4. A year of monumental failure for those who trust in the occult

5. A year of harvest of babies

6. A year of wonders and mysteries

7. A year wherein strange hands shall compete for flags and damage it(to be forestalled by prayer)

8. He said something about violent storms

9. A year of deliverance for many, as the passover signified an halt to the isrealites bondage.

10. Opposition against the righteous this year shall become powerless.

11. A year of heavy angelic visitation.

12. A year for prophetic dreamers(take cognisance of your dreams this year)

13. A year when God will raise up women who are prophetic voices for the country

14. A year when many companies shall go bankrupt (to be forestalled by prayer)

15. A year of earthquakes and famine.

16. A tough year for political leaders who are not standing straight.

17. Traders shall be chased out of Gods temple this year

18. A year of marine madness(had to have these shortened, there are 12 more)

Capping it, he gave seven necessities for this year, he said you need, divine presence, divine power, divine protection, divine provision, divine purpose, divine positioning and divine promotion, in conclusion he emphasised the need for the pleading of the blood of Jesus this year also drawing a nexus with the isrealites passover. Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by texaco1: 11:57pm On Jan 08, 2014
When olukoya said that in this year many fake prophets will be exposed ,I laughed and said that nothing will happen but we are still in january and things have started happening.
Secondly I won't be surprised if that boy was hypnotised by fireman.bt the boy should be. Guarded. The death of that boy will be the end of this case

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by AHA1(m): 12:26am On Jan 09, 2014
bee444: Pastor Fireman has about 4 red exotic cars. Asked why his cars were painted red, he said his mother used to buy red clothes for him when he was young. His lounge and the rest stuff in his house were also painted red.

Been suspecting this guy for a long time. Wont be surprised if the rest of the so called big pastors are involve in ritual too.

BRO, NOT RED BUT YELLOW.
STOP DRINKING IJEBU GARRI,DO SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR COLOUR BLINDNESS !

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by pluto04(m): 12:30am On Jan 09, 2014
abhosts: Do you need to kill someone to obtain her feces? But as usual the gullible public would believe the story.

The suspect, Ikechukwu Friday, said he had gone to beg a pastor for money when the pastor instructed him to kill a young girl and obtain her faeces.

He said the pastor promised him N100, 000 if he was able to accomplish the task.

He said, “I attend a popular church around Ketu Street, Aguda, but I live with my parents in Badagry. I just finished secondary school and I have been very broke. So, I approached the pastor for money, but he told me that I should strangulate a little girl.

“He explained that while strangulating the girl, she would pass out faeces in the throes of death. The pastor said I should obtain the faeces and bring it to him. He said if I could do this, he would give me N100,000.

“On December 30, 2013, I approached a young girl, Bose Ogoja. Her mother sells food in Badagry and I usually patronise them; so she trusted me. I told the girl that I wanted to show her something and she should follow me. I took her to an abandoned NITEL building and locked the door.

“I squeezed her neck and truly, she passed out faeces. I was, however, not able to get the faeces because I was caught before I could escape.” http://www.punchng.com/metro/teenager-kills-12-year-old-girl-for-money-ritual/
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by guiddoti: 1:02am On Jan 09, 2014
Fire man,fire pastor on fire money for fire member, all leading to hell fire.
Nothing useless 'somebody' will not do to get money. Na wa o
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by Nobody: 1:07am On Jan 09, 2014
pluto04:

The suspect, Ikechukwu Friday, said he had gone to beg a pastor for money when the pastor instructed him to kill a young girl and obtain her faeces.

He said the pastor promised him N100, 000 if he was able to accomplish the task.

He said, “I attend a popular church around Ketu Street, Aguda, but I live with my parents in Badagry. I just finished secondary school and I have been very broke. So, I approached the pastor for money, but he told me that I should strangulate a little girl.

“He explained that while strangulating the girl, she would pass out faeces in the throes of death. The pastor said I should obtain the faeces and bring it to him. He said if I could do this, he would give me N100,000.

“On December 30, 2013, I approached a young girl, Bose Ogoja. Her mother sells food in Badagry and I usually patronise them; so she trusted me. I told the girl that I wanted to show her something and she should follow me. I took her to an abandoned NITEL building and locked the door.

“I squeezed her neck and truly, she passed out faeces. I was, however, not able to get the faeces because I was caught before I could escape.” http://www.punchng.com/metro/teenager-kills-12-year-old-girl-for-money-ritual/

If that conversation happened,I shudder to think how many little girls this man and countless others murdered in this fashion
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by Nobody: 1:15am On Jan 09, 2014
Fireman is a fraud. Some people (those attending his Church/who believe him) are just gullible.
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by bigpastor(m): 2:01am On Jan 09, 2014
But why?? ??
so painful
just like that? ?
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by Nairaboi(m): 2:32am On Jan 09, 2014
una still dey talk fireman matter? That dudes issue has been discussed here since 2011 and 3 years later, his true self has been exposed.
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by Ayatullah(m): 2:48am On Jan 09, 2014
When a man stands up to say he is preaching Jesus and goes by the name Fireman and put up Posters of half-clad ladies inviting people to worship and the society careless, what do you expect? This is another big blow to Christendom shocked
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by Nobody: 4:08am On Jan 09, 2014
Ayatullah: When a man stands up to say he is preaching Jesus and goes by the name Fireman and put up Posters of half-clad ladies inviting people to worship and the society careless, what do you expect? This is another big blow to Christendom shocked

No blow at all.false prophets are not new
All true Christians knew he was a fraud from day one

Read this 2011 when his news broke out
The people condemning him here were not all atheists https://www.nairaland.com/794227/dr-sign-fireman-man-god

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by scarred9jan(m): 4:14am On Jan 09, 2014
andyanders: Well, we have to be careful here because it could be a set up as the guy was caught where he acted alone and not even near the church and he can claim someone sent him.
Even if it goes to court, the pastor could go free. If the pastor's hands are involved, God will purnish him.

Don't you think its high time we stop waiting on god to punish offenders and punish them ourselves?
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by scarred9jan(m): 4:19am On Jan 09, 2014
nora544: ot

sorry not red his cars a yellow and you can see it in the documentary from UK

You are right, remember watching that documentary a few years back.. Knew he was a scam then, but this ritual ish takes things to a totally new perspective...
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by mikeapollo: 4:47am On Jan 09, 2014
tunshe: Fake pastors everywhere.

Each time I feel like laughing,I watch Emmanuel TV.

All the millionaire pastors are fake,only time will tell.

Please.....do not bring TB Joshua into this. You may be laughing, but a day will come when you will believe that God still uses men to do His work n our present generation today.

The mistake other pastors are making is that everybody wants to be seen as performing miracles like TB Joshua. Many pastors who were never into healing. deliverance, prophecies etc are now doing their services like TB Joshua and they have patterned their services/ministry after what is happening in The Synagogue.

Instead of laughing in ignorance and unbelief, you would help yourself better if you try to find out the truth about the healing/prophecies/testimonies/confessions that take place in The Synagogue
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by Nobody: 5:26am On Jan 09, 2014
A fan from the 2011 thread I posted link to

firegirl: hello pals
i am firegirl not taskgirl

at YOMICKEY, the people that posted this stuff came to our church one faithful sunday, according to what they said, they said that they heard bout our church and decided to come and document it. Dr. Fireman preached and performed some miracles, they doubted it, they said no more christianity in the united states, they were saying that how could he own a wrist watch,

at MUSKEETO, i am telling you now that the church offerings and tithes doesnt even carry the requirements of the church not to talk of buying the hummer that Fireman drives, he drives 3 jeeps, hummer, range rover sport '11 model and sequire '10 or '11 model can tiths buy them?

yes he thought us that God is a game check it out this way, in the bible, if you want something from God, u sow a seed, without a seed u cannot reap. u get to a church where the man fo God has that annointion and u want to test it if is true, u bring out ur seed and sow, God will not come down by Himself to bless you, ur angels will manipulate some1 to bless you, wen it works u'll like to come back and try again, itz just like poker, lemme give u a testimony
A guy was a drunkard, he went to drink with his friends, he slept off and they left him, he heard peolple singing praises wen he woke up, he joined and on the following sunday,he came to church and Daddy asked people who were interested to make it BIG should come out for a seed of 1k(one thousand naira), he didnt have a dim, he borrowed from some1 he happen to know and he sowed the seed, that week he was favoured wit 30k, he came back the following sunday and sowed a seed of 10k after pating his tithe, that same week he was favoured with 300k, he came back and gave a testimony and sowed a seed of 100k and that week he was given a contract 10million, he came back again and sowed a seed, the following week he got 3 international contracts worth 54billion, tell me is God not a game?

we dont have saturday services, if you wanna really come, come on tuesday, we do have tuesday fire, yesterday's own was explosive

lemme tell u how he got his cars and jeeps, a man called from abuja(he doesnt know the man) and told him that people are criticizing him and for every criticism, he'l buy him a car or a jeep, the next week, the man sent two cars and a jeep cuz there were 3 criticism, since then he has been sowing his cars and jeeps and he has been getting more

God picked him for something great and special, if u like write rubbish about my Daddy, he doesnt care as far as he is doing wat God called him for,
God created every1 for a purpose, wen u die, u'l face God and he'l ask you if you accomplished your mission on earth(what He created you for)

have a splendid day pals

Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by donvickk: 6:04am On Jan 09, 2014
rapture is abt taking place ooooo so be very careful and mindfu oooo
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by Pain(m): 6:07am On Jan 09, 2014
all4naija: Sh*t! What a diseased people! There are animals walking freely in that society and they need to be locked up in cages.

While I may not fancy the style of sign fireman, we all need to slow down and stop being emotional in our judgement of this case. It is possible that we are dealing with a mentally troubled person here. I say this because of an experience.

One key fact most nigerians are yet to realize is that we have a large population of schizophrenic and mentally challenged people going about their daily activities because of wrong diagnosis or shortage of competent psychiatric doctors.

Several years ago, there was a mentally challenged guy living on our street. He was from a well to do home. At a point in time, I was his only friend and and source of mental strength. Why? Because I was the only one who offered him a listening ear whenever he came to his senses. I used to give him clothes, money, lunch etc. In fact he used to hail me as his "mentor". He cried bitterly when I was relocating for studies.

Some years later when I was still away he broke into a store to steal petty stuff and he was caught. Guess who he said sent him? Me of course! Afterall, I was his "mentor"!

Beware!!

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by Ellidude(m): 6:08am On Jan 09, 2014
donvickk: rapture is abt taking place ooooo so be very careful and mindfu oooo
ETT
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by chiwuike20: 6:35am On Jan 09, 2014
And hundreds of people will play along with dis garbabe from sahara reporters. All d alfas that have been raping their students and dismembering some 4 rituals eg d one carried by NTA last two weeks in kano never made it to nairaland, not to talk of front page. Sahara reporters is nothing more than a libel carrying junk
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by Olabang(m): 6:46am On Jan 09, 2014
If na muslim it will b bokoharam, but now it is fake pastor
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by Kunbee: 7:09am On Jan 09, 2014
Couldn't he have gotten the faeces without killing her?
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by rabzy: 7:19am On Jan 09, 2014
dhaewood: Dr. Olukoya tagged the year the passover year with reference to Exodus 12 vs 21, wherein promises would be fulfilled, he also drew a nexus between the number 14 and the passover, going to the prophecies,he said,

1. This year is going to be one of great revival

2. It is going to be a year of many questions but very few answers

3. There is going to be deliverance this year from afflictions and bondages

4. A year of monumental failure for those who trust in the occult

5. A year of harvest of babies

6. A year of wonders and mysteries

7. A year wherein strange hands shall compete for flags and damage it(to be forestalled by prayer)

8. He said something about violent storms

9. A year of deliverance for many, as the passover signified an halt to the isrealites bondage.

10. Opposition against the righteous this year shall become powerless.

11. A year of heavy angelic visitation.

12. A year for prophetic dreamers(take cognisance of your dreams this year)

13. A year when God will raise up women who are prophetic voices for the country

14. A year when many companies shall go bankrupt (to be forestalled by prayer)

15. A year of earthquakes and famine.

16. A tough year for political leaders who are not standing straight.

17. Traders shall be chased out of Gods temple this year

18. A year of marine madness(had to have these shortened, there are 12 more)

Capping it, he gave seven necessities for this year, he said you need, divine presence, divine power, divine protection, divine provision, divine purpose, divine positioning and divine promotion, in conclusion he emphasised the need for the pleading of the blood of Jesus this year also drawing a nexus with the isrealites passover. Shalom.

SCAM ALERT
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by rabzy: 7:26am On Jan 09, 2014
Kunbee: Couldn't he have gotten the faeces without killing her?

I dont know if he sent the boy or not, but when people are in the throes of violent death, they loose control of their bladder and pass out faeces and pee. That was the type the boy said he was asked to get not just any faeces.
The fact is that not many people knows that such occurs except those in the medical field or those who have been killing people (psychopaths) and those who read about such things/crimes.
This boy has either been killing people before now or he was actually asked to get this type of faeces by someone who needs it for ritual, if these derange and debased ritual people has found a way of using such faeces for money then Nigeria has just gotten way way worse, because you cant just arrest somebody carrying fecal matter whereas you can be arrested if a 10 yrs old human skull was found in your possession.
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by rabzy: 7:32am On Jan 09, 2014
But this Sign Fireman is a walking advert for scam, just checked his youtube videos and i cant believe people can just sit through hours of that garish display of ungodliness and stupidity.
Eni to n wa iwakuwa a ri irikuri, he who looks/wants the unsual will see the unusual.
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by FolayanDiranMathew: 7:56am On Jan 09, 2014
God is watching u
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by FolayanDiranMathew: 7:57am On Jan 09, 2014
God is watching u pastor fireman dis is just an immoral act
Re: Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case by Okijajuju1(m): 8:01am On Jan 09, 2014
CarmelloANGEL: Police Arrests Pastor Fireman Over Alleged Ritual Murder Of A Virgin Girl

Controversial Lagos miracle Pentecostal priest, Pastor Ofuche Ukoha (also known as) "Sign Fireman" has been implicated in a ritual murder scandal involving a boy in his church who strangled 12 year old teenage girl while trying to obtain feces from her for ritual purposes.

The disclosure of Pastor Fireman's involvement in the scandal was made by an eighteen year old boy paraded by the police in Lagos. The teenage suspect stated during the parade that he was sent on the ritual mission by Pastor Fireman.

He said he had always dreamt of becoming rich and had approached the pastor personally, after years of attending the church without his own financial miracle happening, Mr. Fireman reportedly told him the way to get his Sign for finance was to get the feces of a virgin girl. The suspect said Pastor Fireman promised him a reward of N100,000 for the assignment.

The suspect narrated how he sought and killed the 12 year old girl simply named "Bose", the daughter of poor lady on his street.

Confirming the incident to a Lagos correspondent this morning, Lagos Police PRO, Mrs. Ngozi Braide said Pastor Fireman was arrested on Tuesday five days after he was declared wanted by the police. She said investigation has commenced regarding his involvement.

She also said the outcome of the investigation would soon be made public.

With his church receiving hordes of miracle seekers every weekend, Pastor Fireman's church auditorium at Aguda, Surulere area of Lagos is reportedly notorious for using semi-nude female ushers.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/police-confirms-arrest-controversial-lagos-pastor-sign-fireman-over-alleged-ritual-murder-

Hmmm...

I had no idea that we now used feaces of virgin girls for rituals.. I wonder what the gods would do with the feaces.

This story sounds far-fetched. The Pastor would get his freedom and with good P.R campaign, this incident can even make him grow bigger than he currently is. I can already see the theme of the campaign... PERSECUTION.. grin

Dayuuum!! I'm surely in the wrong line of work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest / Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate / Usher Tried To Seize A Church Member’s Phone In Church (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.