Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters (21108 Views)

Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters / Jonathan Denies Speaking With King Of Morocco, Orders Full Investigation / Governor Uduaghan Orders Deportation Of Trainees For Talking To Saharareporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by manny4life(m): 7:19pm On Jan 09, 2014
tpia@:

In america, getting into a known school isn't that difficult, and majority of the schools can be considered "known" ie of good standing.

So why leave all the " known " universities all over the DC axis and attend a relatively unknown one when the entry requirements are the same?

Someone who is considered a candidate for a political office, should be in schools which are known.

She could also have transferred her degree to another school all this while, who are her advisers?

Looking at the time she entered college till now, there were barriers back then and not compared to now. Whether she entered into a known school isn't the topic of discourse here. I wouldn't speak of something I don't know, I don't know what the constraints back then was, so why would I speculate? NO, I do not agree with that part, schools play a minute role when going for office. As a public administrator, I'm looking at experience and more so the contacts your have depending on what office. Someone like Dr. NOI with her degree is important, but having foreign contacts and what not has helped Nigeria. Minister Aganga working for Goldman Sachs has helped in its own image. These are what matters and not just education.

4 Likes

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by manny4life(m): 7:21pm On Jan 09, 2014
Tadon200:
You are just trying to defend the indefensibe.

Really? Defend what exactly?

That St. Paul's President denied speaking to SR in the first place? So who did SR speak with?

Please come up with something better
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 09, 2014
manny4life:

I'm still wondering how you keep a straight face when you debate with agbameta. grin grin Someone told you that Stella Oduah has an "Honorary MBA degree" and you didn't die of laughter. grin grin

WTF is an Honorary MBA degree? cheesy cheesy cheesy

I tell you that guy is a professional vulcanizer, no jokes... Let the man be.

2 Likes

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by manny4life(m): 7:32pm On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

I'm still wondering how you keep a straight face when you debate with agbameta. grin grin Someone told you that Stella Oduah has an "Honorary MBA degree" and you didn't die of laughter. grin grin

WTF is an Honorary MBA degree? cheesy cheesy cheesy

I tell you that guy is a professional vulcanizer, no jokes... Let the man be.

I noticed the gaffe, BUT I gave him benefit of the doubt just so we can debate civilly, but knowing his trollish ways, he couldn't do without insulting first.. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by Wilife: 7:32pm On Jan 09, 2014
Interesting times for Nigeria....

Back in 2010....I told a couple of friends that change in Naija will be driven by social media / technology.

What were u thinking.....in this age and time.....claiming to have gone to a school u did not attend...

Why do I have a funny feeling GEJ's PhD may also be suspect......

For the folks crying fowl here....I think this is just the beginning...

It's payback time for the jobless youths the clowns have created...

Truly sad...

3 Likes

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by agbameta: 7:32pm On Jan 09, 2014
manny4life:

Really? Defend what exactly?

That St. Paul's President denied speaking to SR in the first place? So who did SR speak with?

Please come up with something better

Is she holding any kind of masters degree from from any university?

1 Like

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by manny4life(m): 7:36pm On Jan 09, 2014
agbameta:

Is she holding any kind of masters degree from from any university?

Another DUMB question you have an answer to...

@rudedough, please can u supply the link to Oduah's CV as submitted by the Senate.

3 Likes

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by agbameta: 7:36pm On Jan 09, 2014
Wilife: Interesting times for Nigeria....

Back in 2010....I told a couple of friends that change in Naija will be driven by social media / technology.

What were u thinking.....in this age and time.....claiming to have gone to a school u did not attend...

Why do I have a funny feeling GEJ's PhD may also be suspect......

For the folks crying fowl here....I think this is just the beginning...

It's payback time for the jobless youths the clowns have created...

Truly sad...

Of course it is..

1 Like

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by agbameta: 7:46pm On Jan 09, 2014
manny4life:

@rudedough, please can u supply the link to Oduah's CV as submitted by the Senate.

STFU you can't read and comprehend illiterate, even a day old baby knows by now that MBA honorary degree is on her senate CV and if that news is still foreign to you, log of and educate yourself before running your ignorant mouth.
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by Ngwakwe: 7:47pm On Jan 09, 2014
SLIDE waxie:
We dnt collect N2000 each to raise placards and
sing the praises of suspected criminals.

If I understand you well, I assume that "We” in the quote means Westerners.

Good for you and your people.

However, why your allegation is unsubstantiated, it is on record that your (south west) graduates collect peanut to rig elections for politicians while risking their productive lives in jail and I believe you can't be proud of such history.

Stop throwing stones from a glass house.

www.nairaland.com/1518490/how-contacted-enrol-illegal-anambra

1 Like

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by manny4life(m): 7:49pm On Jan 09, 2014
agbameta:
[s]

STFU you can't read and comprehend illiterate, even a day old baby knows by now that MBA honorary degree is on her senate CV and if that news is still foreign to you, log and educate yourself before running your ignorant mouth.[/s]

Lol... Pathetic sore loser. I asked rudedough to supply the info, perhaps I missed the memo, maybe you can provide it. What a waste of cyberspace..LMAO
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by agbameta: 7:50pm On Jan 09, 2014
Her government website still says she has masters degree from the US.

Oduah-Ogiemwonyi received her Bachelors and Masters Degree (in Accounting and Business Administration respectively) in the United States.

lmao....which one is she talking about? The one she stayed back to get or the fake honorary one....

This is a never ending story...

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by agbameta: 7:52pm On Jan 09, 2014
manny4life:

Lol... Pathetic sore loser. I asked rudedough to supply the info, perhaps I missed the memo, maybe you can provide it. What a waste of cyberspace..LMAO

Is is not even shameful and pathetic that your old asss is arguing over what you can not support with any info and you have to beg and beg for help left and right??

What a low grade and intellectually deficient clown you are..
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by manny4life(m): 7:54pm On Jan 09, 2014
agbameta:

Her government website still says she has masters degree from the US.

lmao....which one is she talking about? The one she stayed back to get or the fake honorary one....

This is a never ending story...

It says so because if it's changed now, your type will cry foul play. So it's best that it's left there, when the investigation is completed, and she's found not wanting, then it will be changed. Thanks to some overzealous webmaster who prolly had some ill intention to smear her name. In fact, further investigation should be carried out. Any webmaster who knowingly put false information with an intent to cause evil and woe betide him/her, they have connection with SR, they need to answer what other information have they leaked.

Where the hell is SSS when you need them? angry angry angry
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by manny4life(m): 7:57pm On Jan 09, 2014
agbameta:

[s]Is is not even shameful and pathetic that your old asss is arguing over what you can not support with any info and you have to beg and beg for help left and right??

What a low grade and intellectually deficient clown you are..[/s]

The cries of a sore loser. The website is for "informational purpose" ONLY and does not serve as an authoritative source of someone's background. You of all person should know that, obviously, you don't. Nonetheless, you still remain the low life, crowned prince of all NL trolls and fvcktards.
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2014
manny4life:

Here you go sir. grin grin

http://media.premiumtimesng.com/dev/wp-content/files/2014/01/Princess-Stella-Oduah-CV-.pdf

2 Likes

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by agbameta: 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2014
manny4life:

It says so because if it's changed now, your type will cry foul play. So it's best that it's left there, when the investigation is completed, and she's found not wanting, then it will be changed. Thanks to some overzealous webmaster who prolly had some ill intention to smear her name. In fact, further investigation should be carried out. Any webmaster who knowingly put false information with an intent to cause evil and woe betide him/her, they have connection with SR, they need to answer what other information have they leaked.

Where the hell is SSS when you need them? angry angry angry

You fraudulent people and your finger pointing. It's always the invisible boogieman that bares the blame....

Omo, you yourself gan you are viciously fraudulent.... This clown no go kill me with his acrobatic display and goofy defense...lmao
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by manny4life(m): 8:01pm On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

Here you go sir. grin grin

http://media.premiumtimesng.com/dev/wp-content/files/2014/01/Princess-Stella-Oduah-CV-.pdf

Lol, that wasn't for me, I've seen it. I meant you should give the link to our resident fvcktard eko ile... cheesy
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 09, 2014
fajoren: she gave you more than $2000. where is the rest?
her cv reads like she is supposed to be minister of petroleum and madueke minister of aviation.GEJ all backwards.

Why? What has architecture got to do with aviation?
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by manny4life(m): 8:04pm On Jan 09, 2014
agbameta:

You fraudulent people and your finger pointing. It's always the invisible boogieman that bares the blame....

Omo, you yourself gan you are viciously fraudulent.... This clown no go kill me with his acrobatic display and goofy defense...lmao

Hehe, anything is possible in our obodo Nigeria. The Office of Communication can make or break a person..

Where's SSS when you need them? They need to take hold of their computers, call forensic auditors, we need to know who last updated our ministers profile on the website. NO STONE WILL BE LEFT UNTURNED. grin

Again, you're still a pathetic sore looser, a resident fvcktard. cheesy
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by agbameta: 8:07pm On Jan 09, 2014
manny4life:

The cries of a sore loser. The website is for "informational purpose" ONLY and does not serve as an authoritative source of someone's background. You of all person should know that, obviously, you don't. Nonetheless, you still remain the low life, crowned prince of all NL trolls and fvcktards.

Mogbe!!!! Official government website is INFORMAL? What's next, official government website is an ordinary blog. lmao.

Where else do you get accurate info about your own government and it's officials if not from a government website? Are we all not in trouble if our government can not put on the internet for the world to see and obtain accurate info?

Btw, who supplied the webmaster with Oduah's bio? Stella Oduah or the webmaster just pulled everything from the sky without her knowledge and impute?

Are you still in elementary school, you are dumb or just playing dumb?
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 09, 2014
We need to find agbameta's vulcanizing workshop in Lagos, grab him and make him study Stella Oduah's CV thoroughly... After which we will set an exam he must write and pass to ascertain that he fully understood the content of the honorable minister's CV.

We need to start the education revolution in Nigeria, and it won't be a bad idea if we start with the known thugs and public nuisance.

4 Likes

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 09, 2014
manny4life:

Lol, that wasn't for me, I've seen it. I meant you should give the link to our resident fvcktard eko ile... cheesy

No oo.. no be me and you.. Person wey go use aggression cancel all your comment before him go write him own. grin grin

That guy is very annoying, he needs to be quarantined ASAP. Use your hand give am the CV. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by SonOfEl(m): 8:17pm On Jan 09, 2014
agbameta:

Mogbe!!!! Official government website is INFORMAL? What's next, official government website is an ordinary blog. lmao.

Where else do you get accurate info about your own government and it's officials if not from a government website? Are we all not in trouble if our government can not put on the internet for the world to see and obtain accurate info?

Btw, who supplied the webmaster with Oduah's bio? Stella Oduah or the webmaster just pulled everything from the sky without her knowledge and impute?

young man keep quiet. When FFK milked aviation ministry dry, where were your sahara reporters? Elombah has deflated SR's allegations and u are crying blue murder. Go and die!

1 Like

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by agbameta: 8:19pm On Jan 09, 2014
Son-Of-El:

[s]young man keep quiet. When FFK milked aviation ministry dry, where were your sahara reporters? Elombah has deflated SR's allegations and u are crying blue murder. Go and die![/s]

I can't be bothered with low grade village bingos, try your luck next time..
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by manny4life(m): 8:19pm On Jan 09, 2014
agbameta:

Geez, your dumbness knows no bounds, I swear. Did you hear what I said? A website is for "INFORMATIONAL PURPOSE", and not an authoritative source for someone's background. Walahi, you're DUMB...You're the epitome of STUPIDD. Am I the only one who's got wrong website information? If a website information is "authoritative", why do people request for information or subpoena for it? Walahi, I say again, YOU'RE DUMB.

Am I the only one who has found information on website to be inaccurate particularly Nigeria ones that's filled with gross misinformation? You need serious HELP and fast. Try Nigerian websites including the ones from your famous LASG and then come back and tell me how far.

It's obvious you work as a vulcanizer like rudedough said, even if Oduah submitted her info when she started, is she the one that maintains the website? If SR bribed a webmaster to change that information three days before this planned attack, how the hell will anyone know? For a country like Nigeria where we have no internal controls and system audits, I swear, your brains are so shallow.

Obviously you're slow so no need to answer you any further.
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by OmoTier1(m): 8:21pm On Jan 09, 2014
Oduah, a certified degree certificate forger is still talking? PDP e-demons will go at any length to defend criminals after all that is the only work their father the devil is known for.

It is just too glaring for any sane human being. The fact that Oduah within the same day these allegations surfaced went about editing every known web page where She lied about Her phantom degrees is enough proof to show that this woman is a fraud!

It is no coincidence that Her Wiki page, Aviation Ministry page, facebook account, personal website were all edited same day when the allegation broke. It shows she is hiding something.

Oduah is on the same pedestal as Salishu Buhari.... certified local champions in certificate forgery cool
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by OmoTier1(m): 8:23pm On Jan 09, 2014
agbameta:

Abeg do not waste your time on that nonentity. He is also a holder of forged WEAC certificate who has no shame that is why He cannot qualify to be a professional Pilot for God knows along
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by agbameta: 8:28pm On Jan 09, 2014
manny4life:

A website is for "INFORMATIONAL PURPOSE", and not an authoritative source for someone's background.

You mean her own government website is not an authoritative source for what she put on there as her profile? I'm trying hard not to laugh here...

You mind showing us a suitable authoritative website, please do, I'm waiting...
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by manny4life(m): 8:34pm On Jan 09, 2014
Omo_Tier1:
Abeg do not waste your time on that nonentity. He is also a holder of forged WEAC certificate who has no shame that is why He cannot qualify to be a professional Pilot for God knows along

Haha... Omo_tear_tear,

Your Delta vs Edo state is pending, you fled like a rabid dog after u got WHOOPED like a little bittch, oh let me guess, the servers are still down in the UK? LOL

The thread about 70% of airline ticket going to airport ops is unfinished. You left the thread on the guise u went for carol... till today, no show..

The thread about your Go and Die Governor where Jmaine floored your cursed behind, that one still dey... Haba

and the threads keeps adding up, unfinished business

How many threads will you flee from? grin grin grin
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 09, 2014
Omo_Tier1: Oduah, a certified degree certificate forger is still talking? PDP e-demons will go at any length to defend criminals after all that is the only work their father the devil is known for.

It is just too glaring for any sane human being. The fact that Oduah within the same day these allegations surfaced went about editing every known web page where She lied about Her phantom degrees is enough proof to show that this woman is a fraud!

It is no coincidence that Her Wiki page, Aviation Ministry page, facebook account, personal website were all edited same day when the allegation broke. It shows she is hiding something.

Oduah is on the same pedestal as Salishu Buhari.... certified local champions in certificate forgery cool

Do you have proof that she edited those websites? I mean concrete proof, not hearsay.

N.B: Don't talk about Wiki cos anyone with a cell-phone and an internet connection can edit Wiki at any time.

So please show us some proof that she edited those websites you claimed was edited.
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by manny4life(m): 8:41pm On Jan 09, 2014
agbameta:

You mean her own government website is not an authoritative source for what she put on there as her profile? I'm trying hard not to laugh here...

You mind showing us a suitable authoritative website, please do, I'm waiting...

Come on son, I can't keep arguing blindly with you...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osita Chidoka: "Fuel Station Depends On Solar Panels For Electricity Now" / Keyamo: Kamala Harris Victory In US Means Nigerians Need To Give Women A Chance / Commuters Groan As Lagos Govt Enforces Ban On ‘Okada’ Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.