Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,456 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters (21094 Views)

Dubai House: FFK Tweets To SaharaReporters / Jonathan Denies Speaking With King Of Morocco, Orders Full Investigation / Governor Uduaghan Orders Deportation Of Trainees For Talking To Saharareporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by gratieao: 8:42pm On Jan 09, 2014
Yoruba represents lie,
Judas kiss, deception, propaganda, backstabbing etc Nigeria can do better without them

4 Likes

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by manny4life(m): 8:44pm On Jan 09, 2014
Even the White house website is for information only. As established by Congress, the ONLY AUTHORITATIVE SOURCE of information for the U.S. government information is the Government Printing Office.

ABOUT GPO
The U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO) is the Federal Government’s official, digital, secure resource for producing, procuring, cataloging, indexing, authenticating, disseminating, and preserving the official information products of the U.S. Government. The GPO is responsible for the production and distribution of information products and services for all three branches of the Federal Government, including U.S. passports for the Department of State as well as the official publications of Congress, the White House, and other Federal agencies in digital and print formats. GPO provides for permanent public access to Federal Government information at no charge through our Federal Digital System (www.fdsys.gov), partnerships with approximately 1,200 libraries nationwide participating in the Federal Depository Library Program, and our secure online bookstore.

1 Like

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by OmoTier1(m): 8:45pm On Jan 09, 2014
manny4life:

Haha... Omo_tear_tear,

Your Delta vs Edo state is pending, you fled like a rabid dog after u got WHOOPED like a little bittch, oh let me guess, the servers are still down in the UK? LOL

The thread about 70% of airline ticket going to airport ops is unfinished. You left the thread on the guise u went for carol... till today, no show..

The thread about your Go and Die Governor where Jmaine floored your cursed behind, that one still dey... Haba

and the threads keeps adding up, unfinished business

How many threads will you flee from? grin grin grin
Sorry I did not flee, Seun had me banned cos I posted several pics and I have over 120 to post.

You are a failed agricultural pilot. I really do hope you never make it to the deck of BA or even Arik because you are a dangerous animal, so unintelligent to be allowed behind the cockpit.

Is this not the height of your foolery to think Jmaine, a nonentity and a cursed soul would even attempt to engage my index finger on NL is a sane discuss and still remain alive.

I have known you on here for a while, and I know you are not a bright individual, and under achiever in life.

It is a no brainer that only a thief will come to the defense of a convicted criminal, hence I am not surprised at your shallow defense of your senior criminal and sister in blood & crime.
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by OmoTier1(m): 8:48pm On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

Do you have proof that she edited those websites? I mean concrete proof, not hearsay.

N.B: Don't talk about Wiki cos anyone with a cell-phone and an internet connection can edit Wiki at any time.

So please show us some proof that she edited those websites you claimed was edited.
Do you think I have time for Internet nonentities like you? My prayer for you is that this incompetence and criminality you are defending today, that you son or daughter will not be their victim.
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by manny4life(m): 8:51pm On Jan 09, 2014
Omo_Tier1:
Sorry I did not flee, Seun had me banned cos I posted several pics and I have over 120 to post.

You are a failed agricultural pilot. I really do hope you never make it to the deck of BA or even Arik because you are a dangerous animal, so unintelligent to be allowed behind the cockpit.

Is this not the height of your foolery to think Jmaine, a nonentity and a cursed soul would even attempt to engage my index finger on NL is a sane discuss and still remain alive.

I have known you on here for a while, and I know you are not a bright individual, and under achiever in life.

It is a no brainer that only a their will come to the defense of a convicted criminal, hence I am not surprised at your shallow defense of your senior criminal and sister in blood & crime.

Seun banned you but two days later you posted on another topic? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yeah, tell me something.

God forbid, I never want to fly for your slave, like I told you, I will fly my own jet ... Don't hate the player, HATE THE GAME.

Yeah bro, confess who you really are. I'm doing great bro like the God lord has made me... smiley smiley smiley

Well coming from an accursed individual, I expect rantings and what not.

Btw, we can appeal to Seun not to ban you again, we'd like to see how many pictures you gat... What a waste of life.

6 Likes

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by gratieao: 8:51pm On Jan 09, 2014
agbameta:

I can't be bothered with low grade village bingos, try your luck next time..
Its ethnic tinz we ain't surprise
EMMASON-125:
Proudly Yorùbá
"Do We, Yorubas, Really Mean
To Abuse or We Are Just
Catching Fun?
You will see an Ijebu woman,
early in the morning, just
opening her shop and start
dropping open abusive words
over nothing.
‘’Baba, saanu mi laro kutukutu
monday yi o, awon olorubuku
ma’sanfaani Kostoma (customer)
ma je ki won ya sodo’mi
o,,,,’’Baba, je ki won lo ku si’gbo’’
I also notice this in Ondo town
especially when they are having
issues with indigenes of Ile-Oluji
because some histories claim
that Ondo people migrate from
Ile-Oluji and Ondo hate that
claims.
Over a small matter, you will
hear Ondo woman complaining
and abusing both the offender
and the solicitor.
‘To ba ya nsin, awon were (mad
people) ti o la’so gidi kan lori’ko
(no single clothe on the hanger)
won a tun ni mo n’sepe. Ewo
nsin, eyan ti aye e ti ba’je, ko de
gbe Ike mi lo si odo lai so fun mi
teletele.
Then, another woman from
opposite house will ask: ‘Omo’bo
ni?
The complainer: Omo Ile-oluji ni
Opposite woman: Baba lo ma pa!
‘’Ha ha! Over use of plastic
bucket!’’
Then, in Ibadan, it is difficult to
say a sentence without flavoring
it with abuse, even, when young
guys are trying to show interest
in a lady. You will hear a young
Ibadan guy:
Monsura, wan bi, aun pe were e
(mad person) la’na, oun se bi eni
pe o gbo, abi ko fe da fun o ni.
This situation is now amusing
me rather than disturbing"
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 09, 2014
Omo_Tier1:
Do you think I have time for Internet nonentities like you? My prayer for you is that this incompetence and criminality you are defending today, that you son or daughter will not be their victim.

I did not ask for your prayers and i don't like to talk much. Do you have proof of the edited websites or not?

If you don't have any proof then shut the fvck up. Life is too short to be having a straw man argument. When you have proof write me.

2 Likes

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by gratieao: 8:55pm On Jan 09, 2014
Controversy: you want to try the ilorin ppl when they want to wake their children in the morning? it goes thus...'Kabiru oloribu oloruniya o ni dide nle abi ile o ti mo ni? ki o ko oribu re bo si hin o' even when two friends are exchanging pleasantries its more of 'ah! e ri didirin were ohun na mo wo aso tun tun loju ara re...aso na fine sha dakun ta'n bo ran'? charity they say it begins from home i think our parent has the major role to play in this...may God help us
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by manny4life(m): 8:57pm On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough:

I did not ask for your prayers and i don't like to talk much. Do you have proof of the edited websites or not?

If you don't have any proof then shut the fvck up. Life is too short to be having a straw man argument. When you have proof write me.

Don't mind the FAILED engineer, so-called internet engineer for mouth. He already said Seun banned him because he had 120pics, PLEASE can we appeal to Seun not to ban him because we sure want to see what he gat grin grin
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by agbameta: 8:57pm On Jan 09, 2014
manny4life:

Come on son, I can't keep arguing blindly with you...

How hard is it to tell us the suitable place to obtain authentic bio info about stella oduah if not her own ministry and government's website?

Don't you mean once again, you spewed your usual ignorant nonsense with nothing to back it up with?

You are to mentally corrupt to think straight before spewing your usual idiotic rubbish..
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by manny4life(m): 8:59pm On Jan 09, 2014
agbameta:

How hard is it to tell us the suitable place to obtain authentic bio info about stella oduah if not her own ministry and government's website?

Don't you mean once again, you spewed your usual ignorant nonsense with nothing to back it up with?

You are to mentally corrupt to think straight before spewing your usual idiotic rubbish..

The kai kai you drank last night is really impairing your ability to think. You want authentic bio, write in and ask for it. It can't be that hard..
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by Italiano1: 9:06pm On Jan 09, 2014
rudedough: We need to find agbameta's vulcanizing workshop in Lagos, grab him and make him study Stella Oduah's CV thoroughly... After which we will set an exam he must write and pass to ascertain that he understands the content of the honourable minister's CV.

We need to start the education revolution in Nigeria, and it won't be a bad idea if we start with the known thugs and public nuisance.

Can you stop making noise my friend!

Before you remove the speck in your brother's eye, please ensure you dislodge the log in yours. You are not particularly bright yourself, in fact your posts have been overwhelmingly incoherent and pathetically turgid.

For a man that claims to have graduated from Nottingham and does not know the difference undergraduate and graduate studies, you should keep shut and stop your rhetorical frippery.

@ topic

Everything in Nigeria is handled unprofessionally, no wonder we are yet to achieve our potential as a nation. In a sane clime, when an allegation of this magnitude is made against a public official, it becomes imperative that the accused comes forward to provide explanations regardless of the source. So far, we have not heard anything from the office of Stella Oduah apart from a press release that they would not be commenting on the issue.

This is not only an affront to the sensibilities of Nigerians but it goes to show the level of moral decadence that has enveloped the nation, especially when you consider that some illiterates on this forum are still justifying what is an obvious case of falsification of educational qualifications.

3 Likes

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by agbameta: 9:08pm On Jan 09, 2014
manny4life:

The kai kai you drank last night is really impairing your ability to think. You want authentic bio, write in and ask for it. It can't be that hard..

Again, nothing to back up your ignorant claim....

Must you surrender after getting your dumb assss cornered all the time? Grow some backbone you dumbassss.
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by linearity: 9:09pm On Jan 09, 2014
Sometimes, we fail to use common and sense and end up running circles around ourselves.

What the St. Pauls President said can be truth without contradicting what Sahara Report ran. The basic of Sahara report was not St Paul College, Virginia - (http://saintpaulsnet.com/) does not offer Master degree in Business Administration and the Honorable Senator CV during confirmation contain such a degree alleged to have been obtained from St. Paul.

Since, the question of if St. Paul College offer a Masters degree or not is a public information, one does not need a court order to obtain that information from the President of St. Paul, in fact that information readily available to member of the public on the college's website. Anyone can put a call to the register or President of any School and ask such a question, they will never require you to bring a court order.

Since, we know and it is a public knowledge that St. Paul's College, Lawrenceville, Virginia does not offer Master's degree in Business Administration, is it true that in additional to listing her BSc as coming from St. Paul College, did the Honorable Senator also indicate in her CV that she obtained a Masters degree from St. Paul?

So far the Senator have not responded, all we have is some facebook profile which can be edited.

The Honorable Senator's Wikipedia page indicates that she receives and I quote.."...her Bachelors and Masters Degree (in Accounting and Business Administration respectively) in the United States.
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by agbameta: 9:13pm On Jan 09, 2014
linearity:

The Honorable Senator's Wikipedia page indicates that she receives and I quote.."...her Bachelors and Masters Degree (in Accounting and Business Administration respectively) in the United States.

The same info is on her ministry's website.

Question>>>

Is she talking about the fake honorary MBA degree or the one from where we don't know and obviously not from St Paul.
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by manny4life(m): 9:13pm On Jan 09, 2014
agbameta:

Again, nothing to back up your ignorant claim....

Must you surrender after getting your dumb assss cornered all the time? Grow some backbone you dumbassss.

This dude is seriously DELUDED... Must an authenticated/authoritative resource be on the "website"? This dude has gone bonkers... Like seriously

I told you, websites are informational purpose ONLY, there's no authoritative website out there with competent and reliable information. If you're interested anyhow, write in and ask for it. Yet, your pay masters can subpoena for it. Heck the Republicans in the U.S. did it when they asked for Obama's birth records and complete biographic information. Didn't they see his bio on Whitehouse.gov? Yet, they hired attorneys to ask the court to compel Obama to do so. So again, if you feel aggrieved, yet if feel otherwise, DO THE NEEDFUL.
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by BekeeBuAgbara: 9:20pm On Jan 09, 2014
I believe someone is really paying sahara reporters to report lies against stella odua.
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by meforyou1(m): 9:21pm On Jan 09, 2014
Cultist sowore and his rubbish saharareporters are just a bunch of baboons

1 Like

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by tpia5: 9:21pm On Jan 09, 2014
manny4life:

Looking at the time she entered college till now, there were barriers back then and not compared to now

Not true. US colleges have an open door policy for admissions, its not like nigeria where spaces are limited because there are relatively fewer standard schools.

Besides, she could have gotten into any other school at any time after she finished from there.

. Whether she entered into a known school isn't the topic of discourse here. I wouldn't speak of something I don't know, I don't know what the constraints back then was, so why would I speculate? NO, I do not agree with that part, schools play a minute role when going for office. As a public administrator, I'm looking at experience and more so the contacts your have depending on what office. Someone like Dr. NOI with her degree is important, but having foreign contacts and what not has helped Nigeria. Minister Aganga working for Goldman Sachs has helped in its own image. These are what matters and not just education.

The reason why schools matter is because there has to be a sense you know what you are doing when in certain contexts?
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by BekeeBuAgbara: 9:27pm On Jan 09, 2014
shocked
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by OgologoDimkpa: 9:29pm On Jan 09, 2014
manny4life:

I haven't seen where she claimed it, the ONLY valid document stating such which is her resume submitted to Congress did not actually state such claims. Again, someone provide me a VALID authoritative proof where she claimed MBA from St. Paul's College? Look sir, people do ALL things to destroy one's image, it's called Pull Down Syndrome (PDS). I won't be surprised that SR edited the Wiki article, I won't be surprised if they cloned her FB page (several stars have fallen victims of this). People will go any length and extent to achieve their aims, let alone when they have dubious funding from her detractors...

Please, it's all part of the game: SR clone a page, state these claims, then edit the Wiki articles to make it look like someone is doing it, then disable the pages to make it seem like she's hiding something, then calm down and let people decide that she's bad. Behind the smoke, we can see who's the real arsonist...Please, I know that SR is doing everything and anything. They will GO ANY LENGTH. Heck they could have hacked into Aviation's ministry website (it won't be the first this has happened, hacking into Nigerian govt agency website).
Spot on!
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by manny4life(m): 9:30pm On Jan 09, 2014
tpia@:

Not true. US colleges have an open door policy for admissions, its not like nigeria where spaces are limited because there are relatively fewer standard schools.

Besides, she could have gotten into any other school at any time after she finished from there.

The reason why schools matter is because there has to be a sense you know what you are doing when in certain contexts?

You forget so quickly she entered into college back in the late 70's, are we to use same standard from almost 35yrs ago for now? Like I said, there may or not have been constraints that is why she went to a HBCU, let's not undermine the restrictions back then. Do you know if that's what her money could afford? There are several factors that need to be considered, the only way to know why her choice was that school is to interview her.

What's the use of going to another school? School is important, just like degree is, but our today's world counts more on who do you know and your experience. Would I have wanted her to go to Harvard, for sure but since she did not make it to Harvard, then let her be.
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by OgologoDimkpa: 9:30pm On Jan 09, 2014
tpia@:

If the Edo governor called a press conference to clear himself and make amends the other time, then what's wrong with proving the allegations are unfounded here.

Isn't she supposed to have a pr team handling such issues btw.

Is there no yoruba person working with her?
She is not answerable to any of you. So you guys may wait till eternity.

1 Like

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by OgologoDimkpa: 9:32pm On Jan 09, 2014
specco: Mrs Oduah's sanitation exercise in the aviation industry hit the Yorubas badly. This is why they want her head dead or alive! Nigeria has to move on. We won't continue to allow a people who act as cankerworms to continue to go unchecked, especially in that vital sector (aviation). It is always difficult to wean a child but with determination and self will, the mother prevails to the benefit of all. Many of these rantings could also be emanating from hypocrites whose certificates are doubly questionable via 'expos' 'cheats' 'bullets' 'settlements' etc. When you point one finger remember that four are protestingly pointing back at you. You know yourselves.
You dey mind them angry all of them are claiming to be saints now.
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by callmenow: 9:33pm On Jan 09, 2014
Perhaps NLs has unwittingly been used by slanderers to get away with 'murder'. The so called opposition wasted everyone's time arguing about a non issue. I stated earlier that SR is a fraudulent organisation. A hatchet website. Can SR come out and tell NLs or show us the correspondence between them and St Pauls college administrators. @agbameta and others are not focussed on the fact that SR has done it again. Fabricated information, disseminated the same information wilfully without let. Perhaps you should all audit your selves. Whilst the entire world is celebrating Nigeria for being the strongest economy in MINT, the so called 'bad' face of Nigeria is busy muddying the waters. Shameless is not half of it. I am pained when you do not show the humility to apologise for calling for her immediate resignation with false information. I hope all of you receive commensurate vilification in the immediate future for things you have not done. This obsession with tribe. Are you all tribalist? Small minds will keep a man poor forever

“As I walked out the door toward the gate that would lead to my freedom, I knew if I didn't leave my bitterness and hatred behind, I'd still be in prison.”
― Nelson Mandela

agbameta:
The same info is on her ministry's website.
Question>>>
Is she talking about the fake honorary MBA degree or the one from where we don't know and obviously not from St Paul.
linearity: Sometimes, we fail to use common and sense and end up running circles around ourselves.
What the St. Pauls President said can be truth without contradicting what Sahara Report ran. The basic of Sahara report was not St Paul College, Virginia - (http://saintpaulsnet.com/) does not offer Master degree in Business Administration and the Honorable Senator CV during confirmation contain such a degree alleged to have been obtained from St. Paul.
Since, the question of if St. Paul College offer a Masters degree or not is a public information, one does not need a court order to obtain that information from the President of St. Paul, in fact that information readily available to member of the public on the college's website. Anyone can put a call to the register or President of any School and ask such a question, they will never require you to bring a court order.
Since, we know and it is a public knowledge that St. Paul's College, Lawrenceville, Virginia does not offer Master's degree in Business Administration, is it true that in additional to listing her BSc as coming from St. Paul College, did the Honorable Senator also indicate in her CV that she obtained a Masters degree from St. Paul?
So far the Senator have not responded, all we have is some facebook profile which can be edited.
Italiano1:
Can you stop making noise my friend!
Before you remove the speck in your brother's eye, please ensure you dislodge the log in yours. You are not particularly bright yourself, in fact your posts have been overwhelmingly incoherent and pathetically turgid.
For a man that claims to have graduated from Nottingham and does not know the difference undergraduate and graduate studies, you should keep shut and stop your rhetorical frippery.
@ topic
Everything in Nigeria is handled unprofessionally, no wonder we are yet to achieve our potential as a nation. In a sane clime, when an allegation of this magnitude is made against a public official, it becomes imperative that the accused comes forward to provide explanations regardless of the source. So far, we have not heard anything from the office of Stella Oduah apart from a press release that they would not be commenting on the issue.
This is not only an affront to the sensibilities of Nigerians but it goes to show the level of moral decadence that has enveloped the nation, especially when you consider that some illiterates on this forum are still justifying what is an obvious case of falsification of educational qualifications.
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by maxit2(m): 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2014
Every Yoruba and Igbo person on Nairaland is a bloody f00l......

Thought ya'll said the North was the problem. But truth is, you two insignificant f00ls will never learn to co-exist.

Before anything, u start lashing on each other.

Una dey mad ?

Outside Nigeria, Nobody even knows Nigeria talk of a certain TINY tribe like igbo or yoruba. Both of you are insignificant to the world. Stop making noise.

1 Like

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by frodobee: 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2014
Truth is, people who lie to you about others, will lie about you to others. What goes around comes around.

1 Like

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by agbameta: 9:40pm On Jan 09, 2014
manny4life:

I told you, websites are informational purpose ONLY, there's no authoritative website out there with competent and reliable information.

1. Dude, are you too dumb and foolish to realize that you are cluelessly indicting your madam that her own ministry's website doesn't have accurate info about her educational background.

2. If her own ministry doesn't have accurate info about her basic bio, where else do you suggest we turn to since you know so much about authentic government info and where to source them?

3. Who provided the info in her website? Stella Oduah or the webmaster made it up?
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by agbameta: 9:42pm On Jan 09, 2014
callmenow: [s]Perhaps NLs has unwittingly been used by slanderers to get away with 'murder'. The so called opposition wasted everyone's time arguing about a non issue. I stated earlier that SR is a fraudulent organisation. A hatchet website. Can SR come out and tell NLs or show us the correspondence between them and St Pauls college administrators. @agbameta and others are not focussed on the fact that SR has done it again. Fabricated information, disseminated the same information wilfully without let. Perhaps you should all audit your selves. Whilst the entire world is celebrating Nigeria for being the strongest economy in MINT, the so called 'bad' face of Nigeria is busy muddying the waters. Shameless is not half of it. I am pained when you do not show the humility to apologise for calling for her immediate resignation with false information. I hope all of you receive commensurate vilification in the immediate future for things you have not done. This obsession with tribe. Are you all tribalist? Small minds will keep a man poor forever

“As I walked out the door toward the gate that would lead to my freedom, I knew if I didn't leave my bitterness and hatred behind, I'd still be in prison.”
― Nelson Mandela
[/s]

Kindly STFU if you have mo brains or nothing better to contribute..
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by Italiano1: 9:47pm On Jan 09, 2014
manny4life:

This dude is seriously DELUDED... Must an authenticated/authoritative resource be on the "website"? This dude has gone bonkers... Like seriously

I told you, websites are informational purpose ONLY, there's no authoritative website out there with competent and reliable information. If you're interested anyhow, write in and ask for it. Yet, your pay masters can subpoena for it. Heck the Republicans in the U.S. did it when they asked for Obama's birth records and complete biographic information. Didn't they see his bio on Whitehouse.gov? Yet, they hired attorneys to ask the court to compel Obama to do so. So again, if you feel aggrieved, yet if feel otherwise, DO THE NEEDFUL.

No!!! Manny what you are doing is disingenuous.

1. While I agree that the profile of individuals on websites are basically for informational and expository purposes, the key question is where the information emanated from?

2. The claim that she graduated with a MBA/ Masters degree was not only printed on her Wikipedia page but also on her own personal website and her portal on the Ministry of Aviation website.

3. Please can you refrain from deliberately misinforming posters about the example of Obama's case; the Republican party as an institution never questioned the authenticity of Obama's place of birth. The conspiracy theory was championed by right wing political commentators and few elements from the Republican party- there is a massive difference!!

4. Using the illustration of the Obama case is not only sloppy but it is like comparing apples and oranges! Obama was democratically elected by the American electorate while Dr. Princess Oduah was appointed to oversee a Ministerial organ of government. If she has misrepresented her educational qualifications, there are 2 options:

a] She should be at least honorable enough to acknowledge the distortion and in the case that the allegations are untrue, she should provide the evidence she indeed has a Masters degree as claimed.

b] The office of the Presidency should further investigate the issues surrounding the allegations and take the necessary actions depending on the conclusions.

In a sane society, those 2 would have been completed by now.

4 Likes

Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by manny4life(m): 9:49pm On Jan 09, 2014
agbameta:

1. Dude, are you too dumb and foolish to realize that you are cluelessly indicting your madam that her own ministry's website doesn't have accurate info about her educational background.

2. If her own ministry doesn't have accurate info about her basic bio, where else do you suggest we turn to since you know so much about authentic government info and where to source them?

3. Who provided the info in her website? Stella Oduah or the webmaster made it up?

You're a bleeping retard, your shame is boundless, I pity the foool...smh

Arguing with you is a waste of time... I have to no time for dumbos like you, even if I drilled it into your head, you won't get it.
Re: St Paul's College President Denies Speaking To SaharaReporters by callmenow: 9:51pm On Jan 09, 2014
You have always been a moronic 1mbecile. I just wonder whether you are contributing anything with all the nonsense you spew out here? I pity you. I truly pity you. It must be lonely up there in your numb brain. Friends of fraudsters. Mrs Oduah is serene. TRIBALIST

“Resentment is like drinking poison and then hoping it will kill your enemies.”
― Nelson Mandela

agbameta:

Kindly STFU if you have mo brains or nothing better to contribute..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

‘Nigerians Want Electricity, Yet They Destroy Power Infrastructure’ – Fashola / We Are Better As One United Nation - Murray-Bruce / Can Pap (akamu/ogi) Boost The Sex Drive In A Man And Improve Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.