Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says (13545 Views)

Certificate Forgery Scandal Rocks National Broadcasting Commission / Buhari's Certificate Forgery Saga 'getting Messier' Forensic Analyst Brief Proof / Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:02pm On Jan 09, 2014
I m tired of news abt dz woman.
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by nagoma(m): 3:05pm On Jan 09, 2014
slimghost:

Nonsense! She has a lot of work to do and shouldn't waste her time responding to any cheap lies and propaganda brought forth by low life dimwits!!!

Are you insisting that she has a Masters Degree from a college that has never awarded any such Degrees? This is very simple unless of course she is a criminal and an extremely corrupt person. Please make your point clearly and precisely unless you are also a crook.

2 Likes

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by pembisco(m): 3:10pm On Jan 09, 2014
...now i knw why an igbo will never rule this nation. *shameless woman i tell ya* i dnt evn knw what's d hype abt foreign Bsc, Msc nd Phd holders awarded high positions in dis country, d likes of ngozi iweala, sls nd co. I guess its inferiority complex cos if we value our indeginous certs, no fu..cker wl claim bein an ABU graduate for instance wen he/she is nt. Metcheew!

1 Like

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by emmyid(m): 3:10pm On Jan 09, 2014
She iş jus being wise. Silence iş the beşt answer to a fool...ŞAHARA REPORTERs AKA APC REPORTERŞ are not worth it.#silenceışdbexansa

3 Likes

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by nagoma(m): 3:12pm On Jan 09, 2014
slimghost:

Brainless douche-bag! FYI, imbecilic fucktards like you and your ilks do not deserve a response from the honorable Minister. Any sane mind knows what these attacks on her is all about. Now do the needful and go and die!. senseless urchin!

You are calling her " honorable" when you know that she is a corrupt degree fabricator who abuses her office and should actually be in jail! You have no idea what the word "honorable " means.

2 Likes

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Polio: 3:13pm On Jan 09, 2014
nagoma:

You are calling her honorable when you know that she is a corrupt degree fabricator who abuses her office and should actually be in jail. You have no idea what the word "honorable " means.

Slimghost is a wan..ker!

Dont bother with him
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 09, 2014
ndu_chucks:

For people like me, who are sitting on the fence on this issue, this decision by Stella Oduah has pushed us to the side of believing the allegation against her. It is very simple to simply set the record straight by providing the name of the institution which conferred a MBA degree on her, while publicly condemning Sahara Reporters and her many enemies. There is only one reason why Oduah is unable to do just that. Go figure. SMH

Which MBA degree are you talking about? The one you saw on Facebook or the one on her Resume?
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by drnoel: 3:16pm On Jan 09, 2014
slimghost:

Nonsense! She has a lot of work to do and shouldn't waste her time responding to any cheap lies and propaganda brought forth by low life dimwits!!!

ediot! What of if the allegations against her were true. What would u have to say to that.

2 Likes

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by pandriod: 3:17pm On Jan 09, 2014
[size=40pt]Stealer Oduah is just another shameless thief [/size]

1 Like

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by mankand(m): 3:20pm On Jan 09, 2014
Wait

2 Likes

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by jmaine: 3:22pm On Jan 09, 2014
Sincere 9gerian:
By the way, when will SR and Premium Times investigate whether Stella Oduah is male or female? Hmmm! Yeye de smell!

Your sarcasm na die . . . . grin

2 Likes

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by madnigerian: 3:23pm On Jan 09, 2014
Let's step back for a moment and look beyond Oduah.

Back during the days of millitary rule, we knew that the act of army rule was illegal, yet we could not get rid of the army because many Nigerians (from the North)saw them as 'our sons and daughters in power'.

Likewise, when Alams was caught by the UK in money laundering, most Bayelsans declared him innocent and accused Obasanjo of teleguiding the Birtish police(As if the often racist Brit police would take orders from a black man!).

In 1999, the then VC of University of Jos was about to be removed for corruption.....but his kinsmen raised a stinker and said 'no , he is our son'.

And recall Yerima and the underaged bride....supported by hundreds of Zamfara women.

The thing is, in Nigeria, we are not really interested indealig with corruption. Because we are all beenfiting. Today, Stella is being defended by Igbos..because.....

Sadly, in Nigeria, the corrupt elite uses our sense of tribal solidarity to manipulate us into supporting evil. Meanwhile, we suffer the effects of a bad economy......and we cannot stop and say.....Get rid of these bad people.

All those Igbos defending Stella because of one airport, and Orji Kalu because he 'stood up to Obasanjo'.....have no light, few jobs and bad roads...and zero developemt, especially in the rural areas. For decades, the mass of Northerners defended army rule because of theoir brothers, and today, the North is a BIG mess. Yoruba AD supported OBJ in 2003...and much of Yorubaland is in poverty. And at state level we support looters in power....and wonder why we do not have development.

I wonder why Nigerians support such people without character, why Northern leaders eleven years ago went to kneel down and beg for the freedom of the son of a man who was involved in helping his father loot Nigeria dry, why corrupt Governors and senators continue to roam free , and people who ask honest questions are called liars and islamists.

I think that somehow Nigerians are not a people of good character. People of good character do not defend liars. I miss Prof Nnaji..who had the good character to resign once he was accused of corruption. The sad thing is that in Nigeria, we do not support good leaders. We do not even want development. We only want to chop oil money......and we raise a stinker if we do not get our share on time.

Nigerians awake!

12 Likes

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by jfem: 3:26pm On Jan 09, 2014
Update: NBA, CACOL, demand Oduah's sack over certificate scandal
Chairman, Ikeja branch of the Nigerian Bar Association, Onyekachi Ubani, and the Coalition Against Corrupt Leaders, said on Wednesday that Stella Oduah, who is embroiled in a fresh certificate scandal, was no longer fit as the nation’s Minister of Aviation.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE : http://newmail-ng.com/new/nba-cacol-demand-oduahs-sack-over-certificate-scandal/
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by packman: 3:28pm On Jan 09, 2014
[size=20pt]they don go give the house money

he don finish......

THE POWER OF MONEY

THE POWER OF WOMAN grin grin grin grin grin

STEADILY AWAITING THE FALL OF PDP/GEJ/ALL CORRUPT OFFICERS OF THE STATE

ONE BY ONE

TILL THE VERY LEAST....[/size]
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by jfem: 3:32pm On Jan 09, 2014
Lets see what will come out of this move:
NBA, CACOL, demand Oduah's sack over certificate scandal

Chairman, Ikeja branch of the Nigerian Bar Association, Onyekachi Ubani, and the Coalition Against Corrupt Leaders, said on Wednesday that Stella Oduah, who is embroiled in a fresh certificate scandal, was no longer fit as the nation’s Minister of Aviation.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE : http://newmail-ng.com/new/nba-cacol-demand-oduahs-sack-over-certificate-scandal/
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by rabzy01: 3:39pm On Jan 09, 2014
Finally, it has happened.
The end is near.

rabzy01: This is a very simple case to handle. No need for all this argument.
Now that we all know as published in govt and her personal pages that:

(1) she, Stella Oduah has an MBA,
(2) that the said MBA degree was awarded to her by an American institution and
(3) that the said degree was awarded to her in or before 1983;

[size=16pt]Stelle Oduah has 24 hours from the time this accusation reached her or her aids to come out clearly and:
[/size]

(1) state whether she actually has an MBA degree or not.
(2) if claims that she holds the said degree, state the institution she got it from and the year (Mind you, the MBA must be from US institution, awarded in or before 1983.)
(3) nairalanders would like to sight a copy the decree certificate for avoidance of doubt.

Failure to adhere to the above, will mean that Sahara Reporters got their facts right and our Hon Minister of Aviation is indeed a shame to Nigeria and Nigerians. She should be investigated for certificate forgery, sacked from her office............

Oga shoeless over to you.
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by coninse: 3:41pm On Jan 09, 2014
That means she's guilty of the said crime.
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Folksyharry(m): 3:48pm On Jan 09, 2014
Nonsense! She has a lot of work to do and shouldn't waste her time responding to any cheap lies and propaganda brought forth by low life dimwits!!![/quote]

when the US was accused of monitoring the conversation of millions of people including leaders of some nations they couldn't reply the accusation because they know it's true. They kept quiet to buy time and possibly buy people to their sides. They were able to escape any form of penalty because they can abuse power as result of their status.
The only reason the Minister has not responded to the accusation is because she's buying time to plan a proper means of damage control. It's just sad that they can go free for their crimes while the common man will be dealt the full blow of the law for far less severe crime. Let us hope that the truth will come out.
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by CaptainCodes(m): 3:49pm On Jan 09, 2014
Sincere 9gerian: Yes o, that is the appropriate response. Stella Oduah should just IGNORE the agents of distraction and destruction.

By the way, when will SR and Premium Times investigate whether Stella Oduah is male or female?

I have heard a lot about you these days.. You must be an illiterate. Ode ni e.

1 Like

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by bodsibobo(m): 3:53pm On Jan 09, 2014
mad nigerian: Let's step back for a moment and look beyond Oduah.

Back during the days of millitary rule, we knew that the act of army rule was illegal, yet we could not get rid of the army because many Nigerians (from the North)saw them as 'our sons and daughters in power'.

Likewise, when Alams was caught by the UK in money laundering, most Bayelsans declared him innocent and accused Obasanjo of teleguiding the Birtish police(As if the often racist Brit police would take orders from a black man!).

In 1999, the then VC of University of Jos was about to be removed for corruption.....but his kinsmen raised a stinker and said 'no , he is our son'.

And recall Yerima and the underaged bride....supported by hundreds of Zamfara women.

The thing is, in Nigeria, we are not really interested indealig with corruption. Because we are all beenfiting. Today, Stella is being defended by Igbos..because.....

Sadly, in Nigeria, the corrupt elite uses our sense of tribal solidarity to manipulate us into supporting evil. Meanwhile, we suffer the effects of a bad economy......and we cannot stop and say.....Get rid of these bad people.

All those Igbos defending Stella because of one airport, and Orji Kalu because he 'stood up to Obasanjo'.....have no light, few jobs and bad roads...and zero developemt, especially in the rural areas. For decades, the mass of Northerners defended army rule because of theoir brothers, and today, the North is a BIG mess. Yoruba AD supported OBJ in 2003...and much of Yorubaland is in poverty. And at state level we support looters in power....and wonder why we do not have development.

I wonder why Nigerians support such people without character, why Northern leaders eleven years ago went to kneel down and beg for the freedom of the son of a man who was involved in helping his father loot Nigeria dry, why corrupt Governors and senators continue to roam free , and people who ask honest questions are called liars and islamists.

I think that somehow Nigerians are not a people of good character. People of good character do not defend liars. I miss Prof Nnaji..who had the good character to resign once he was accused of corruption. The sad thing is that in Nigeria, we do not support good leaders. We do not even want development. We only want to chop oil money......and we raise a stinker if we do not get our share on time.

Nigerians awake!

May God bless you abundantly.

This had been my line of thought right from when I started reading this thread. I was just too disenchanted to type it.

I mean, has this country really turn to this, where people support a wrong thing because the offender is from my place? Haaaa! With this kind of mentality there's no hope for this country.

I am Yoruba but anytime I talk about these things I condemn any erring politician or leader not caring where he comes from even if he's from my hometown. What is bad is bad. Haba!!!!

1 Like

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by DerideGull(m): 3:54pm On Jan 09, 2014
ndu_chucks:

For people like me, who are sitting on the fence on this issue, this decision by Stella Oduah has pushed us to the side of believing the allegation against her. It is very simple to simply set the record straight by providing the name of the institution which conferred a MBA degree on her, while publicly condemning Sahara Reporters and her many enemies. There is only one reason why Oduah is unable to do just that. Go figure. SMH

Mr. chucks,

Fencesitters need to be shot.
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by slimghost(m): 3:57pm On Jan 09, 2014
drnoel:

ediot! What of if the allegations against her were true. What would u have to say to that.

Dimwit!!. Until its proven beyond reasonable doubt, you and your paymasters should allow this woman do her job!!.
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 09, 2014
Captain Codes:

I have heard a lot about you these days.. You must be an illiterate. Ode ni e.
I understand yoruba language. So beware!

1 Like

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Zulele: 4:00pm On Jan 09, 2014
slimghost:
Why not go to the NYSC HQ's in Abuja and find out if she ever served this Country?. The information is there, stop waiting for her to respond to any silly accusation by some nitwits.
Put ur head btw ur legs... and ur hands
behind ur butt... thats where u need to be... Hopeless Id:ot
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by ThankGodEdeh(m): 4:03pm On Jan 09, 2014
I was banned for 3 days for calling somebody a fool. The same mods who banned me are still the same people crossing their legs and watching this duel of insults on this thread. Mods, It is Unfair o.....

1 Like

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by drnoel: 4:06pm On Jan 09, 2014
slimghost:

Dimwit!!. Until its proven beyond reasonable doubt, you and your paymasters should allow this woman do her job!!.
Funny I smell ediotism emanating from across urside. Whats important is the truth and not some useless ethnic sentiment u have cos she comes from ur tribe. If she lied let her fly out. I´ve got othing agaisnt her and support her efforts so far at the aviation sectors but if she lied, then she should be out.

3 Likes

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by slimghost(m): 4:06pm On Jan 09, 2014
Zulele:
Put ur head btw ur legs... and ur hands
behind ur butt... thats where u need to be... Hopeless Id:ot

Tell that to your father for not giving you a good home training!
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by anitank(f): 4:07pm On Jan 09, 2014
mankand: Wait
Lmao grin
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by drnoel: 4:08pm On Jan 09, 2014
ThankGod Edeh: I was banned for 3 days for calling somebody a fool. The same mods who banned me are still the same people crossing their legs and watching this duel of insults on this thread. Mods, It is Unfair o.....
That does not add or subtract to the element of discussion. Beside why would u call another person are fool? Who do u thik u are? U should learn to respect other people u know...
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by vivalavida(m): 4:08pm On Jan 09, 2014
pembisco: ...now i knw why an igbo will never rule this nation. *shameless woman i tell ya* i dnt evn knw what's d hype abt foreign Bsc, Msc nd Phd holders awarded high positions in dis country, d likes of ngozi iweala, sls nd co. I guess its inferiority complex cos if we value our indeginous certs, no fu..cker wl claim bein an ABU graduate for instance wen he/she is nt. Metcheew!
While calling her shameless woman,hope u remember one Hon Patricia Etteh?
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by anitank(f): 4:09pm On Jan 09, 2014
The twists in this woman's controversy keeps getting interesting by the day.

Must follow to the end of this matter *spreads mat*
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by drnoel: 4:09pm On Jan 09, 2014
ThankGod Edeh: I was banned for 3 days for calling somebody a fool. The same mods who banned me are still the same people crossing their legs and watching this duel of insults on this thread. Mods, It is Unfair o.....

That does not add or subtract to the element of discussion. Beside why would u call another person are fool? Who do u thik u are? U should learn to respect other people u know...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Footage From The Nigerian Airforce Hand Launched Ichoku Class UAV. / Imodecides: Emeka Ihedioha And Wife Casting Their Vote In Mbutu / Shaibu Accuses Yekini Idiaye Of Collecting N40m From APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.