Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says (13535 Views)

Certificate Forgery Scandal Rocks National Broadcasting Commission / Buhari's Certificate Forgery Saga 'getting Messier' Forensic Analyst Brief Proof / Senator Hope Uzodinma In Certificate Forgery Scandal (2) (3) (4)

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by GovWahala: 12:37am On Jan 10, 2014
vivalavida:

Mumu it is locked. Not looked. Ode nie
My spelling error should be least of ur concern, how u'll get urself treated of foolishery that's taken over ur life is what u should be bothered about. Otondo
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 10, 2014
vivalavida: Rudedough,u have fought like a lion. U deserve a championship medal. Am not in tha real mood for online brouhaha today. But i have enjoyed watchn you battle those clowns. Another warrior who i saw but i guess he wasnt really fired up today was manny4life. I and manny have fought a tribal battle before. Kudos to u bro. U rock

grin grin The only award I need right now is that red cap with the white fowl feather laced on top of it.

Once I achieve this title, I'll gently resign to the village where I'll marry a beautiful Ada, have many children whom i'll tell my e-war stories around the fire place, drink palm wine and roasted yam + some bush meat with my fellow e-warriors every morning... grow old and die a happy and fulfilled man.

If the Chiefs of Ala Igbo can grant me this "honorary" red cap and the title of Nwata kwosha aka osoro ogaranya ri nri 1 of the whole ama afor, I'll forever be grateful. grin grin
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Nobody: 1:03am On Jan 10, 2014
eGuerrilla:

Here is the citation.

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/152854-stella-oduahs-official-citation-catalogue-lies-deceits.html

My post on a different thread ---

cheesy cheesy ...and your source is Premium Times News Paper. cheesy cheesy

* Does Stella Oduah work at Premium Times News Paper?

* Was she there when this news was written and published?

* Did Premium Times consult or seek authorisation or verification from the honourable minister before the publication was made?

* Are those the words of Stella Oduah or the speculation of an egoistic yoruba man working at a Yoruba news media?

Until you present an interview, document or video where Stella Oduah said or announced or cited that she "stayed back in the USA to bag an MBA degree, your citation is considered null and void.

"That is the ruling of the committee..." **hits my yeye kpako gavel on the table and walks off the chamber**
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Nobody: 1:24am On Jan 10, 2014
rudedough:

cheesy cheesy ...and your source is Premium Times News Paper. cheesy cheesy

* Does Stella Oduah work at Premium Times News Paper?

* Was she there when this news was written and published?

* Did Premium Times consult or seek authorisation or verification from the honourable minister before the publication was made?

* Are those the words of Stella Oduah or the speculation of an egoistic yoruba man working at a Yoruba news media?

Until you present an interview, document or video where Stella Oduah said or announced or cited that she "stayed back in the USA to bag an MBA degree, your citation is considered null and void.

"That is the ruling of the committee..." **hits my yeye kpako gavel on the table and walks off the chamber**

As I have been watching you run amok with your retard#ed musings, I was not expecting a sensible response to the citation now provided.
Has anyone come out from either the senate or Stella's team to refute its veractity? Of course not!
Do the contradictions it lays bare matter to an unscrupulous element like you? Definitely not!

Your pedestrian logic, which you have delivered like a kid scrambling around in a sweet shop, is best saved for those easily impressed.
It does not hold much water with me, so feel free to stick it where the sun don't shine.

For more objective folks:
The following interview with Jet Magazine clearly indicates that Madam Oduah returned to Nigeria after completing her MBA in 1983 -- http://www.jetlifenigeria.com/2012/08/an-interview-with-princess-stella-oduah
This we now know to be a lie because her CV actually locates her in Nigeria, on a youth corp program, as early as 1982.

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by reindeer: 1:34am On Jan 10, 2014
If i am this woman and all these allegations are lies
I will angrily post pictures of my certificate and sue saharareporters into oblivion.
But then, that will only be if i have the certificates..

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Nobody: 1:44am On Jan 10, 2014
eGuerrilla:

As I have been watching you run amok with your retard#ed musings, I was not expecting a sensible response to the citation now provided.
Has anyone come out from either the senate or Stella's team to refute its veractity? Of course not!
Do the contradictions it lays bare matter to an unscrupulous element like you? Definitely not!

Your pedestrian logic, which you have delivered like a kid scrambling around in a sweet shop, is best saved for those easily impressed.
It does not hold much water with me, so feel free to stick it where the sun don't shine.

The following interview with Jet Magazine clearly indicates that Madam Oduah returned to Nigeria after completing her MBA in 1983 -- http://www.jetlifenigeria.com/2012/08/an-interview-with-princess-stella-oduah
This we now know to be a lie, because her CV actually locates her in Nigeria, on a youth corp program, as early as 1982.

Again in your desperate attempt to prove your point, you have resulted to a more obvious propaganda.

At the opening of the publication, the press introduced the Honorable Minister of Aviation as having an MBA the same way Premium Times did. Those are not words from Stella Oduah's mouth but words from the Press. Please take a second look.

Throughout the question and answer session, Hon. Stella Oduah never made mention of having an MBA degree. And she never cited having an MBA degree on her CV. So where the hell are you guys culling these propaganda from..?

"That is the ruling of the committee..." **hits my yeye kpako gavel on the table again and walks off the chamber**
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Nobody: 1:50am On Jan 10, 2014
eGuerrilla:

This we now know to be a lie, because her CV actually locates her in Nigeria, on a youth corp program, as early as 1982.

Have you seen that it is at the opening of the publication and not her words during the Q & A session? Probably an err from an uninformed overzealous journalist trying to do his/her job.

Once you provide an interview, document or video where Stella Oduah said or announced or cited that she "stayed back in the USA to bag an MBA degree" i will tender and open apology on Nairaland and quit. Until then, your citations are considered null and void.
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Nobody: 1:53am On Jan 10, 2014
rudedough:

Again in your desperate attempt to prove your point, you have resulted to a more obvious propaganda.

At the opening of the publication, the press introduced the Honorable Minister of Aviation as having an MBA the same way Premium Times did. Those are not words from Stella Oduah's mouth but words from the Press. Please take a second look.

Throughout the question and answer session, Hon. Stella Oduah never made mention of having an MBA degree. And she never cited having an MBA degree on her CV. So where the hell are you guys culling these propaganda from..?

"That is the ruling of the committee..." **hits my yeye kpako gavel on the table again and walks off the chamber**

It will be a waste of my precious time to debate the Emeagwali-logic you are hell-bent on introducing here, so I won't bother.
But I expect more discerning minds to read between the lines grin
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Nobody: 2:00am On Jan 10, 2014
eGuerrilla:

It will be a waste of my precious time to debate the Emeagwali-logic you are bent on introducing here, so I won't bother.
But I expect more discerning minds to read between the lines grin

You're only disappointed because i keep pointing out the obvious. If you have any proof where Stella Oduah made such comment in an interview, document or video please show me so that i can apologize to you and other Nairalanders.

You cannot hold Obama responsible because the press wrote that he has a Post Doctorate degree. Can you?

Until you can present concrete facts, your citation is considered null and void. The court does not rule on speculations.

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Nobody: 2:45am On Jan 10, 2014
^^^
I will let you have the last word, as I suspect this issue is having a knock-on effect on your self-worth, but not before restating my earlier position:

(1) No MBA was acquired in 1983
(2) Going by the conflicting information present in her CV/Citation, there is a good chance she never went through the NYSC program
(3) The doctorate degree from Pacific Christian University, Glendale, is best described as a figment of someone's imagination

Note: with respect to (2), it was not uncommon for foreign trained graduates to bypass the NYSC program during the corrupt Shagari regime. It is indeed conceivable that Stella Oduah leveraged her family pedigree in this regard. (Citation indicates NYSC was in 1983-1984; CV points to 1982-1983)

By the way, JETLife is not some inconsequential news rag but, rather, a Premium Magazine which covers Nigeria's aviation industry.
Even if we were to accept Oduah never visited her own wikipedia page, she would definitely have read that article.
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Nobody: 2:55am On Jan 10, 2014
^^^ Like i said i hate to talk too much. If you must say something, be sure to back it up with proof.

(1) No MBA was acquired in 1983

Yes no MBA was acquired because she never said she acquired an MBA, neither did she cite it on her CV. If she did, please show me an interview, citation on her CV or video footage where she suggested that she acquired an MBA.

(2) Going by the conflicting information present in her CV/Citation, there is a good chance she never did her NYSC program.

Here is her CV released by the NASS and published by your "authentic" Premium Times News Paper. Please show me the conflicting information on her CV.

http://media.premiumtimesng.com/dev/wp-content/files/2014/01/Princess-Stella-Oduah-CV-.pdf

(3) The doctorate degree from Pacific Christian University, Glendale, is best described as a figment of someone's imagination

The Doctorate degree is "honorary", look at the CV once again, it is listed under Honors and awards. It is not academically related, so it is irrelevant to you, the NASS or Nigerians. Even a market woman can acquire an honorary PhD degree. I believe you're educated and you should know what an honorary PhD degree is.

Please take your time to review the CV once again and present your facts. The court does not rule on speculations.

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Nobody: 3:01am On Jan 10, 2014
eGuerrilla:

By the way, JETLife is not some inconsequential news rag but, rather, a Premium Magazine which covers Nigeria's aviation industry.
Even if we were to accept Oduah never visited her own wikipedia page, she would definitely have read that article.

Can you proof that she read the article? Is there anywhere in the constitution that says Stella Oduah must read JETLife article? undecided

Stop speculating bro, speculations without factual evidence don't fly in court.
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Nobody: 3:21am On Jan 10, 2014
rudedough:

Can you proof that she read the article? Is there anywhere in the constitution that says Stella Oduah must read JETLife article? undecided

Stop speculating bro, speculations without factual evidence don't fly in court.

The puerile arguments you have presented on every thread you visited in the past 24 hrs, are the same kind advanced by those who consider Emeagwali a professor with a PhD. grin It is one thing to disappoint your tutors at Nottingham university, by bringing poor tools of analysis to a debate like this, but something else entirely when you confuse NL (the peoples' court) with an actual court of law.

Take it from me, tyranny of the tribe has blinded you to reason.

Signing out!
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by agbameta: 3:26am On Jan 10, 2014
eGuerrilla:

The puerile arguments you have presented on every thread you visited in the past 24 hrs, are the same kind advanced by those who consider Emeagwali a professor with a PhD. grin It is one thing to disappoint your tutors at Nottingham university, by bringing poor tools of analysis to a debate like this, but something else entirely when you confuse NL (the peoples' court) with an actual court of law.

Tyranny of the tribe always blinds one to reason.

I don't even see myself going back n forth with that ignorant thing.
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Nobody: 3:27am On Jan 10, 2014
eGuerrilla:

Tyranny of the tribe always blinds one to reason.

[b]Did you see where i criticized Stella Oduah for misappropriating public funds? I guess not. I am not blinded by religious and / or tribal sentiments. I stand up for the truth and i don't hesitate to stand up against that which is wrong. I am not like you who's calling for the head of a Minister without factual evidence but mere speculation.

rudedough: I'm not a political person so i can't really engage you in a political debate. Maybe someone on NL can help me engage you in politics but just answer the following questions.

* How does 50+ SUVs and "2 bullet proof cars" benefit the aviation industry?

* If Stella's life was being threatened as she claimed at first, why is she telling us now that the "bullet proof cars" are for transporting foreign dignitaries?

* How many foreign dignitaries come into Nigeria in a year?

* When has it become the job of the Aviation Ministry to transport foreign dignitaries? What happened to the Ministry of Interior?

* How can 2 bullet proof cars cost 250M? how much is a "Bullet proof aircraft"?

* The documents submitted to the house of assemble did not include the purchase of "bullet proof cars", why did she go contrary to the approve purchase?

* Why would Stella sign and approve a purchase that is over her administrative limit?

* The budget for car purchase was 200M+ but she spent in total 600M+, what was her motive?

* When has "Do the needful" which literally means "Do what's necessary" become "I did not approve"?

* Why did she lie that the cars were purchased on a lease agreement while the bank in their statement said it was purchased on loan?

* The BMW cars presented to the senate has a different VIN number from the documents presented by Coscharis Motors, where are the actual BMW cars bought?

I believe we're civilized people and everyone deserve a fair hearing, so i'm hoping to get a detailed answer to my questions. Hope to hear from you soon.

https://www.nairaland.com/1536895/protesters-disrupt-oduah-award-ceremony/3#19902131
[/b]
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Savigne(f): 6:56am On Jan 10, 2014
All these name callings are actually a waste of time and energy,y'all should just drop it.
Madam Aviation Minister should please take a day off from her "mission" to "Brazil" and clear this whole thing up,cause her aide's silence is not helping matas @ all...Its simple;State the university where you got your masters from shikena!..Daz not asking for too much is it?
As a public officer she is answerable to d Nigerian public nd nt GEJ alone,abi wen GEJ start 2 make the whole of Nigeria?
Madam stop disgracing Igbo women and do the right thing for once!? Oginikwa?

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 10, 2014
Savigne: All these name callings are actually a waste of time and energy,y'all should just drop it.
Madam Aviation Minister should please take a day off from her "mission" to "Brazil" and clear this whole thing up,cause her aide's silence is not helping matas @ all...Its simple;State the university where you got your masters from shikena!..Daz not asking for too much is it?
As a public officer she is answerable to d Nigerian public nd nt GEJ alone,abi wen GEJ start 2 make the whole of Nigeria?
Madam stop disgracing Igbo women and do the right thing for once!? Oginikwa?

Can you show me where she said she has a Masters.

Here is her CV: http://media.premiumtimesng.com/dev/wp-content/files/2014/01/Princess-Stella-Oduah-CV-.pdf
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Savigne(f): 7:33am On Jan 10, 2014
rudedough:

Can you show me where she said she has a Masters.

Here is her CV: http://media.premiumtimesng.com/dev/wp-content/files/2014/01/Princess-Stella-Oduah-CV-.pdf
Sorry,I cnt view Pdf files.
But wud dat be d original version or d edited version?..
Mind you,my only concern is for her to come and clear up this whole issue,cause silence is not helping @ all...Or are you trying to say that the claim that she got her MBA from said skul was jst cocncorted by Premium times?
There's no smoke without fire..Nd I would appreciate logical answers without insults.Thanx
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 10, 2014
Savigne:
Mind you,my only concern is for her to come and clear up this whole issue,cause silence is not helping @ all...Or are you trying to say that the claim that she got her MBA from said skul was jst cocncorted by Premium times?
There's no smoke without fire..Nd I would appreciate logical answers without insults.Thanx

[b]Yes sis, it was concocted by Sahara Reporters and supported by Premium Times. The NASS has released Stella Oduah's CV for public view and there was no where she mentioned that she acquired an MBA degree on her CV.

Premium Times has earlier released a statement that there was no MBA in her resume but they have suddenly shifted from an MBA to an "honorary PhD Degree" which is not in anyway an academic qualification. Below is the statement by Premium Times.

Here: http://premiumtimesng.com/news/152958-aviation-minister-stella-oduah-in-fresh-fake-doctorate-degree-scandal.html

"Meanwhile, in the same resume she submitted to the Senate, Mrs. Oduah did not indicate that she got a Masters from St. Paul, raising questions on why she made that claim in her official citations and profiles posted on the Ministry of Aviation website, her personal website and her Wikipedia page."

Try to get on your computer and look at the CV closely, maybe you will see the witch hunting.
[/b]
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Savigne(f): 7:52am On Jan 10, 2014
Ok Rudedough thanks for clearing that up.
And its "sis" nt "bro".
Have a nice day

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by seangy4konji: 9:43am On Jan 10, 2014
She can never respond...She did not go to any school and all her certificates are forged...She is getting the favors because she is sleeping with the top people including president Goodluck Jonathan...She has no certificates to prove..IF YOU ASK FOR MY CERTIFICATE NOW?I WILL SCAN IT AND SHOW YOU...SHOW YOURS!!!

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 10, 2014
seangy4konji: She can never respond...She did not go to any school and all her certificates are forged...She is getting the favors because she is sleeping with the top people including president Goodluck Jonathan...She has no certificates to prove..IF YOU ASK FOR MY CERTIFICATE NOW?I WILL SCAN IT AND SHOW YOU...SHOW YOURS!!!

On behalf of interested Nairalanders, i request you to show us your certificate(s).

Thank you in advance.
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 10, 2014
Savigne:

If you go back over some of the earlier posts on this subject, you will see that the citation submitted for her senate hearing not only contradicts her CV but also biographical data available on hundreds of websites. It is best to examine the complete body of knowledge we now have, rather than accept anyone's bias summary (and this includes mine), in order to arrive at your own conclusion.
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by nduchucks: 10:13am On Jan 10, 2014
DerideGull:

Mr. chucks,

Fencesitters need to be shot.

Mr. Gull, you were lucky that great soldiers spared you, instead of doing the needful, after you were captured hiding in the bushes of biafra - thanks to commanders who gave orders to that effect. If those soldiers were under my command, you may have been spared as well. dolo
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by slimghost(m): 10:23am On Jan 10, 2014
pompori king: Obama had to provide his birth certificate when rumours were circulating he wasn't born in america.so who be stella wey no go show us certificate
Don't worry you and badluck elebolo Jonathan will be gone 2015
Being born in America is part of the requirement for being America's president, right?. Now my question is...Is having an Msc a requirement for being a Minister in Nigeria? and did she lie in the resume she submitted to the senate during screening?. Please clarify me on this kid.
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by slimghost(m): 10:30am On Jan 10, 2014
eGuerrilla:

If you go back over some of the earlier posts on this subject, you will see that the citation submitted for her senate hearing not only contradicts her CV but also biographical data available on hundreds of websites. It is best to examine the complete body of knowledge we now have, rather than accept anyone's bias summary (and this includes mine), in order to arrive at your own conclusion.

Are you sure you are alright bro?. What matters is what she presented to we Nigerians through the senate and not what you found on "hundreds of website". Please be guided son.
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 10, 2014
slimghost:

Are you sure you are alright bro?. What matters is what she presented to we Nigerians through the senate and not what you found on "hundreds of website". Please be guided son.

Trying to play smart by half, I see. For the record, the folks at Premium Times who claimed that citation was submitted to the senate hearing, I know. They have a track record at sourcing material like this, and have earned many accolades in a short space of time.

Now, who is @slimghost again? What is his claim to fame?

Senate Does Not Independently Verify Documents Presented By Security Agencies, Spokesman Confirms

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe, the spokesperson of the Nigeria Senate, has revealed that the upper legislative chamber does not carry out independent verification of documents presented to it for nominees of the President.

Abaribe, who spoke with Saharareporters following Monday’s revelations by SaharaReporters that Aviation Minister Stella Oduah does not possess the Masters’ degree of an American university she claimed during her nomination process, said the Senate typically uses the screening done by the State Security Service and others to complete and conclude on the eligibly of ministerial nominees.

The Senator did not address the notorious political habit of the chamber, which, following widely-known wheeling and dealing that lets unqualified people into sensitive positions, simply tells nominees, “bow and go.”

A “BRIEF CITATION ON PRINCESS STELLA ADAEZE ODUAH,” presented to the Senate during the 2011 process [see accompanying document], stated that Mrs. Oduah attended St. Paul’s College Lawrenceville, in Virginia, United States, “from 1978-1982, where she bagged her first Degree in Accounting.

“On completion of her first degree, she was not lured into taking up paid employment but was determined to have the best education and at the highest level, so she immediately stayed back to study for her Masters Degree which she achieved in 1983,” the citation said, trying to underline Mrs. Oduah’s “greatness.”

In our routine follow-up story yesterday published in the interest of the transparency and accountability that is often trumpeted by the Goodluck Jonathan government but never implemented, SaharaReporters reported it could find no evidence she ever earned such a degree, as St. Paul’s College Lawrenceville has never had a graduate programme.

Pressed to explain the consequences of the scam, Senator Abaribe said he was unable to say what action the Senate would take as the upper legislative body, which is currently on break, will not resume until January 14.

On her part, Mrs. Oduah has yet to comment publicly on the new scandal. In a follow-up story today, Premium Times reported that the Minister and her associates have since the publication of our story been scrambling to clean up her biographies on the Internet.

On her personal Facebook page, for instance, she eliminated St. Paul’s College completely as her school. Similar modifications were made to her Wikipedia page at about 14: 41 GMT today, ostensibly to remove links to interviews she personally granted where she admitted obtaining degrees from St. Pauls’ College.

Her public profile on the Nigerian Aviation website also now merely states that she obtained her Bachelors and Master’s degree from the “United States.”

Source: http://saharareporters.com/news-page/stella-oduah-certificate-scandal-senate-does-not-independently-verify-documents-presented-?page=1
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by slimghost(m): 10:54am On Jan 10, 2014
eGuerrilla:

Trying to play smart by half, I see. For the record, the folks at Premium Times who claimed that citation was submitted to the senate hearing, I know. They have a track record at sourcing material like this, and have earned many accolades in a short space of time.

Now, who is @slimghost again? What is his claim to fame?

Source: http://saharareporters.com/news-page/stella-oduah-certificate-scandal-senate-does-not-independently-verify-documents-presented-?page=1

LAME!!!
MY question was, did she lie in the resume she presented to we Nigerians through the senate?. Stop ranting and answer the question.
The CV she presented to the senate is now in public domain so you should do the needful and let us know if she lied in that CV.

Show us where she mentioned the institution where she got her masters from. WAITING!

Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by rabzy01: 11:03am On Jan 10, 2014
Please, please... can someone help clear this?

[size=20pt]Stella has B.Sc, no doubt about that, is it in accounting or Business Admin.?
[/size]

Why I am asking is, there are conflicting information on her Bsc when you compare her CV which is said to have been released by the senate and her citations in various web pages.

[size=18pt]rudedough please help: Bsc Accounting or Bsc Busness Admin?[/size]
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 10, 2014
slimghost:

LAME!!!
MY question was, did she lie in the resume she presented to we Nigerians through the senate?. Stop ranting and answer the question.
The CV she presented to the senate is now in public domain so you should do the needful and let us know if she lied in that CV.

Show us where she mentioned the institution where she got her masters from. WAITING!

Listen sleazeball, you don't get to set the terms of this debate. It does not work that way.
If PT says she submitted a citation to the senate hearing and have provided proof of it, this is good enough for me.
The citation might well have been read out orally and then transcribed within the house - who knows

From where I sit, Oduah clearly has a character flaw, which predisposes her to embellishing the truth. It is a common ailment that affects members of our political class and also what informed her decision to claim a non-existent honorary doctorate degree.

Slice it and dice it however you want, the facts are there for all to see.
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by rabzy01: 11:08am On Jan 10, 2014
slimghost:

LAME!!!

Yes, she did; Read this: https://www.nairaland.com/1587201/stella-oduah-honorary-ph.d-fake#20779760
Re: Oduah Won't Respond To Certificate Forgery Allegations, Aide Says by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 10, 2014
rabzy01: Please, please... can someone help clear this?

[size=20pt]Stella has B.Sc, no doubt about that, is it in accounting or Business Admin.?
[/size]

Why I am asking is, there are conflicting information on her Bsc when you compare her CV which is said to have been released by the senate and her citations in various web pages.

[size=18pt]rudedough please help: Bsc Accounting or Bsc Busness Admin?[/size]

It is a Bsc in Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting.

INEC Declares PDP's Ugwueze Winner Of Isi-Uzo Bye-Election, Enugu Youths React / World Bank Says Number Of Poor Nigerians Will Rise To 95.1 Million In 2022 / Sanwo-Olu And Hamzat Receive Certificates Of Return

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131