Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,875 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

The Bottomless Pit Called FRIENDZONE - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Bottomless Pit Called FRIENDZONE (1448 Views)

All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: / How Can I Friendzone This Girl / When Your Position Is Worse Than Friendzone (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bottomless Pit Called FRIENDZONE by Mordyb: 10:22am On Jan 09, 2014
For some time I have wondering and i need answers as to why so many guys end up in this friend zone pit and they don't realize it cry becoming CBN for no reason while some other don't have shi shi but are getting the good stuff. So the Big Question is how do you leave the FRIENDZONE
Re: The Bottomless Pit Called FRIENDZONE by pasqal09: 10:30am On Jan 09, 2014
Mordy_b: For some time I have wondering and i need answers as to why so many guys end up in this friend zone pit and they don't realize it cry becoming CBN for no reason while some other don't have shi shi but are getting the good stuff. So the Big Question is how do you leave the FRIENDZONE

E b like say she don chop u tire. Lol!
Re: The Bottomless Pit Called FRIENDZONE by Mordyb: 12:31pm On Jan 09, 2014
My brother you can imagine
Re: The Bottomless Pit Called FRIENDZONE by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 09, 2014
lol
Re: The Bottomless Pit Called FRIENDZONE by DKJaleel: 1:49pm On Jan 09, 2014
Ah!! That dreaded thing called friendzone..
Many guys fall into dis shit cos they treat the girl like a friend when they just met and hope that she will be the one to move things forward or when they think girls will like them by being nice, just like you (mr cbn), and i aint saying acting like a jerk or creep either.
You should be sincere with ur intentions, make any 'friendly' chat or small talk as casual as possible and go emotional and sexual asap and dont make her feel that you are a friend material --> escalate with her, maybe in less than a week...
Re: The Bottomless Pit Called FRIENDZONE by tobex23(m): 1:55pm On Jan 09, 2014
What I do, I tell you before I start chatting with you.. Do not ever think of friendzoning me.. And if I find myself there already, I just would give her little space..
Re: The Bottomless Pit Called FRIENDZONE by DKJaleel: 2:02pm On Jan 09, 2014
as you don fall for am so, brother, all hope aint lost...you probably failed to make your move early on, so she probably tot that you just wanted to be a caring friend or aint got the balls to make your move..
So, start acting as if she's the one trying to chase ur di.ck. Change d way u interact with her n stop treating her purely as a friend–-> but not all of a sudden sha o..
..give her ambiguous looks sometimes, start holding or touching her a little bit more often, i think touch is key..and when the opportunity arises, make your move and dont be afraid...
Good luck man...but the best way to get outta it is not to fall into it at first..
Re: The Bottomless Pit Called FRIENDZONE by DKJaleel: 2:06pm On Jan 09, 2014
tobex_23: What I do, I tell you before I start chatting with you.. Do not ever think of friendzoning me.. And if I find myself there already, I just would give her little space..
all depends on ur words and actions...
Re: The Bottomless Pit Called FRIENDZONE by tushd(m): 2:38pm On Jan 09, 2014
This sld go on fp mehn...lotta peeps av bin friendzoned....my friend actually got zoned, the gurl he was tripping for fell for me...i did d needful by telling d gurl my mind wen we met, buh he was busy sending reacharge card..
Re: The Bottomless Pit Called FRIENDZONE by pasqal09: 2:54pm On Jan 09, 2014
I think its from your initial approach. Its best you come forward with your intentions bare. But if u come as a friend, you'll b zoned immediately.
Re: The Bottomless Pit Called FRIENDZONE by tushd(m): 2:58pm On Jan 09, 2014
flawless..S:
lol
said sumin wrng dt made u unfollow?
Re: The Bottomless Pit Called FRIENDZONE by Mordyb: 7:02pm On Jan 09, 2014
She knows you your intention even if she is. Not acknowledging it. I left that pit fortunately long ago but it's paining me how I landed there in the first place
Re: The Bottomless Pit Called FRIENDZONE by Jonesjoe(m): 9:03pm On Jan 09, 2014
Lolzzzz...........ma dear I alwaz try as hard as possible not to fall into dtz zone! I rily lost a whole lot of pretty gurlzzzz

(1) (Reply)

I Broke Up With Her After 12 Yrs For Cheating But Still Wants Her Back / Yungwizzy I Dear To Stay Away 4rm My Hrtbeat Temigraci Or!! / What Can You Do For Love???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.