Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

For The Ladies (all And Sundry Read N React) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Ladies (all And Sundry Read N React) (1453 Views)

Why Do Ladies Waste Food On A Date? Guys How Do You React To This? / To The Ladies: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Woman's Heart? / Guys Against Ladies.....All Romancelanders Needed On This (home truth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Ladies (all And Sundry Read N React) by Jamieb(m): 7:32pm On Jul 14, 2014
First and foremost i am not a mysogynist and a staunch believer in openness and being real. Perharps i psychoanalyze people ( if u understand) and thats determine the way i relate with different people.Once you understand psychological radiography of people u will truly understand why people act the way they act. Recently, my findings have revealed that 70% of naija girls doesnt understand what it means to be in a relationship. To some, it is a;
1. an escape route from social and financial responsibilities. This boils down to their mentality and their concept of magahood. They bring nothing into the relationship but are the receivers alone. From scratch cards to undies, its their patners responsibilities. They are quick to tell you ''i give him sex everytime'' (no this, sex is not a favor).
2. so as not to appear single. Boyfriend to them is a title. they flaunt it and always periwinkling around d guy nd they never take responsibility cos they are immature.
3 those who see themselves as partners (part owners) in the relationship. very mature nd hav clarity of purpose. they are independent
WE WILL STOP HERE COS THIS IS NOT WHERE WE ARE GOING.

back to our topic....... Naija girls should know that:
1. I dont want to appear cheap is a nigerian mentality. Trust me there is no price tag on ur head and you are not for the highest bidder. players attract players. A guy who like u like nd d moment u com up wit this its a turn off for the intelectual guys who wnt real relationshp nd not the walkie talkie type. A guy askd his long time frnd out. the gal like him,knw him in and out but for this syndrome she refused. The guy got another gal nd introduce her to the former and what do will have ''how can you ask me once and not persist''. Guys are not witches. Be real for once. This syndrome has caused many damages they can never recover from in a life time.

2.If you dont give me i will get it else where: I realy hate this and i see it as holding one to ramson. For the gals u shld understand when a guy is stingy nd wen he doesnt have true true. most of you doesnt care one bit but urselves.

3. I give him sex when he ask.. know this, sex is not a favour and any condition attached to it makes it a biz transaction. If he agrees, my dear you are no longer the number one in his life. Guys who rily like u dosnt freak about sex but considers ur emotional anatomy as well.

TO BE CONTD.....guys add urs

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies (all And Sundry Read N React) by Onlinebizexpert(m): 7:40pm On Jul 14, 2014
Re: For The Ladies (all And Sundry Read N React) by Danhumprey: 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2014
It's about to go down!grin
Re: For The Ladies (all And Sundry Read N React) by Kslib(m): 7:53pm On Jul 14, 2014
Danhumprey: It's about to go down!grin
Close that mouth--- nothing will go down.. tongue .. Didnt see the supposed mail not even in my spam. Stop dey blow anyhow smoke. undecided

op made some good points..

2 Likes

Re: For The Ladies (all And Sundry Read N React) by paranorman(m): 7:57pm On Jul 14, 2014
Op, Nice post i must say. But i tell you, many girl will read this, reason with their emotions and attack you without thinkin objectively with respect to ur argument/point.
The thing is, world is changing. Things cannot get better esp in terms of marriage and relationship. Lately, a girl posted on twitter showin off her boyfriends wealth; talkin'bout how he owns 20 cars! Thats what i am talkin'bout. "By their fruits, you shall know'em."
we guys should stop this blame-shifting thing for the ills in the society on our women. We played a part in this too. Infact, the world and er'thaing innit is 'sick', both real and abstract. There are still virtuous women out dere, and so are goodly men, thing is, they are scare. For me, i know what i want in my woman: a woman to build an empire with me..! God bless her and keep her for me wherever she is! cheesy
Re: For The Ladies (all And Sundry Read N React) by Jamieb(m): 8:01pm On Jul 14, 2014
paranorman: Op, Nice post i must say. But i tell you, many girl will read this, reason with their emotions and attack you without thinkin objectively with respect to ur argument/point.
The thing is, world is changing. Things cannot get better esp in terms of marriage and relationship. Lately, a girl posted on twitter showin off her boyfriends wealth; talkin'bout how he owns 20 cars! Thats what i am talkin'bout. "By their fruits, you shall know'em."
we guys should stop this blame-shifting thing for the ills in the society on our women. We played a part in this too. Infact, the world and er'thaing innit is 'sick', both real and abstract. There are still virtuous women out dere, and so are goodly men, thing is, they are scare. For me, i know what i want in my woman: a woman to build an empire with me..! God bless her and keep her for me wherever she is! cheesy
Bros, u've said it. People just prefer to live in denial. I pray God will will grant you ur request and mine too. I cant stand ladies who read meanings to evrytin.
Re: For The Ladies (all And Sundry Read N React) by yorex2011: 8:06pm On Jul 14, 2014
Fine points... Oya let d arguments begin
Re: For The Ladies (all And Sundry Read N React) by AbuMikey(m): 8:07pm On Jul 14, 2014
Danhumprey: It's about to go down!grin

Like the Walls of Jericho grin
Re: For The Ladies (all And Sundry Read N React) by Misbee(f): 8:09pm On Jul 14, 2014
So wat do u have to say about guys that milk ladies?becos op u talked as if u are not guilty of any lady's sudden or total view of men.Men can b stupid(sorry to say) in their dealings wit ladies.Stupid Fowls!
Re: For The Ladies (all And Sundry Read N React) by yorex2011: 8:11pm On Jul 14, 2014
Misbee: So wat do u have to say about guys that milk ladies?becos op u talked as if u are not guilty of any lady's sudden or total view of men.Men can b stupid(sorry to say) in their dealings wit ladies.Stupid Fowls!

Hmm.. Na wa for iinsult o... I really don't think there was need for insult wink
Re: For The Ladies (all And Sundry Read N React) by Misbee(f): 8:17pm On Jul 14, 2014
@Yorex2011,i was angry ni.Sorry.But thats d truth
Re: For The Ladies (all And Sundry Read N React) by yorex2011: 8:18pm On Jul 14, 2014
Anyways d truth is... Both parties (male and female) are guilty.. I no fit type too much... My yam dey fire...

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies (all And Sundry Read N React) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:19pm On Jul 14, 2014
Me I no read ya beautiful nonsense ooo.... but,me get one queshun wey I wan ask u. Off topic# na u dey ya prof pic? If yes, omo you resemble that madman dem catch for OAU.
Re: For The Ladies (all And Sundry Read N React) by Jamieb(m): 8:19pm On Jul 14, 2014
Misbee: So wat do u have to say about guys that milk ladies?becos op u talked as if u are not guilty of any lady's sudden or total view of men.Men can b stupid(sorry to say) in their dealings wit ladies.Stupid Fowls!
Girl frnd, the first human response is always emotional says a psychologist so as part of psychoanalysis i will pardon u cos i understand ur feelings. About guys that milk gals, its a pity if u can differentiate a con man from a partner (part owner. thats wot relationship should be). As for me, am far from sainthood.
Re: For The Ladies (all And Sundry Read N React) by Kslib(m): 8:21pm On Jul 14, 2014
Una don start to dey yab, when some coconut headed mad man come here begin yab women anyhow----- una go gather like house flies begin dey call people children..

Besides, your opening line was just ---bleh!! aunty, stop being emotional.. You are not the first woman with ni.pples..

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies (all And Sundry Read N React) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:24pm On Jul 14, 2014
Kslib:
Una don start to dey yab, when some coconut headed mad man come here begin yab women anyhow----- una go gather like house flies begin dey call people children..

Besides, your opening line was just ---bleh!! aunty, stop being emotional.. You are not the first woman with ni.pples..
Kai! grin grin grin grin
Re: For The Ladies (all And Sundry Read N React) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 14, 2014
Idowuogbo: Me I no read ya beautiful nonsense ooo.... but,me get one queshun wey I wan ask u. Off topic# na u dey ya prof pic? If yes, omo you resemble that madman dem catch for OAU.
u wicked

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies (all And Sundry Read N React) by UjSizzle(f): 8:25pm On Jul 14, 2014
Did you really have to shorten all those words?
You want to get your point across, try not to make reading it so cumbersome and annoying.
Re: For The Ladies (all And Sundry Read N React) by Misbee(f): 8:28pm On Jul 14, 2014
@Kslib, we know ur type too,Op,sainthood indeed
Re: For The Ladies (all And Sundry Read N React) by fuckshit: 8:30pm On Jul 14, 2014
Girls FÜCKING think emotionally, therefore can’t be trusted. As the physically weaker se/x, girls evolved to rely on deception & manipulation as their FÜCKING weapons.

It’s simply what they FÜCKING do. You can always count on a girl to lie to you under certain circumstances the same way you can count on a FÜCKED up guy to punch you in the FÜCKING face under certain FÜCKING circumstances.

A girl’s entire view of the world is seen through the lens of her FÜCKING emotions. This means that her perception of reality will shift based on her FÜCKING emotional swings.
To be fair, this happens to men as well, but to a much FÜCKING smaller degree.

In the female mind,“FÜCKING justice”is whatever is just to her. “FÜCKING Honor” is whatever makes her feel good about herself.

This means that girls have absolutely no moral qualms about lying, because to them lying is perfectly justified.
Lying is a means of serving their feelings & FÜCKING emotions, which always take precedence.

They honestly do not even view lying as being FÜCKING wrong, because they create justifications for it that excuse them. FÜCKING example, a lady can rationalize cheating & lying to her boyfriend by telling herself that “he’s not meeting my FÜCKING emotional needs”.

With this rationalization, she is able to self-justify & excuse the lying & cheating. In her mind, she has a FÜCKING RIGHT to lie & cheat if doing so makes her feel FÜCKING good.
#my FÜCKING shi/t take# tongue
Re: For The Ladies (all And Sundry Read N React) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 14, 2014
These ladies, the truth shall set you free!!
Re: For The Ladies (all And Sundry Read N React) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 14, 2014
Idowuogbo: Me I no read ya beautiful nonsense ooo.... but,me get one queshun wey I wan ask u. Off topic# na u dey ya prof pic? [If yes, omo you resemble that madman dem catch for OAU.
grin grin grin
Re: For The Ladies (all And Sundry Read N React) by AbuMikey(m): 8:34pm On Jul 14, 2014
*whistling*
Re: For The Ladies (all And Sundry Read N React) by Kslib(m): 8:35pm On Jul 14, 2014
Misbee: @Kslib, we know ur type too,Op,sainthood indeed
Na today? .. And who's we? Your gang? cheesy .. Whats my type, aunty?

I know your type too sha..
Re: For The Ladies (all And Sundry Read N React) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:35pm On Jul 14, 2014
fuckshit: Girls FÜCKING think emotionally, therefore can’t be trusted. As the physically weaker se/x, girls evolved to rely on deception & manipulation as their FÜCKING weapons.

It’s simply what they FÜCKING do. You can always count on a girl to lie to you under certain circumstances the same way you can count on a FÜCKED up guy to punch you in the FÜCKING face under certain FÜCKING circumstances.

A girl’s entire view of the world is seen through the lens of her FÜCKING emotions. This means that her perception of reality will shift based on her FÜCKING emotional swings.
To be fair, this happens to men as well, but to a much FÜCKING smaller degree.

In the female mind,“FÜCKING justice”is whatever is just to her. “FÜCKING Honor” is whatever makes her feel good about herself.

This means that girls have absolutely no moral qualms about lying, because to them lying is perfectly justified.
Lying is a means of serving their feelings & FÜCKING emotions, which always take precedence.

They honestly do not even view lying as being FÜCKING wrong, because they create justifications for it that excuse them. FÜCKING example, a lady can rationalize cheating & lying to her boyfriend by telling herself that “he’s not meeting my FÜCKING emotional needs”.

With this rationalization, she is able to self-justify & excuse the lying & cheating. In her mind, she has a FÜCKING RIGHT to lie & cheat if doing so makes her feel FÜCKING good.
#my FÜCKING shi/t take# tongue
Are u FùCking ok? Hian!

3 Likes

Re: For The Ladies (all And Sundry Read N React) by Misbee(f): 8:36pm On Jul 14, 2014
@krall,amen n u too
Re: For The Ladies (all And Sundry Read N React) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 14, 2014
Nawa o how quick it is for guys to create thread concernin women nd dier rel. Y don't u go to d thread were someone asked ladies wat deyve done 4 love nd ull b amazed @ wat we women do for men, who later on f up nd den u guys will start rantin abt women doin dis nd dat. If we act like we nid maga una go open thread, if we give our all same. Wat do u even want from us biiko. Mtcheeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies (all And Sundry Read N React) by Misbee(f): 8:42pm On Jul 14, 2014
@Kslib,'we'there na yoruba english.Your type are those who talk like u do.Ask google 4 further explanation.
Re: For The Ladies (all And Sundry Read N React) by Tannie(f): 8:49pm On Jul 14, 2014
Op I agree with what you wrote but the truth is your hanging with immature ladies cuz its only immature ladies that does the above.

I can't remember the last time I ask for anything from a guy and I'm proud to say it anything and anywhere
Re: For The Ladies (all And Sundry Read N React) by Kslib(m): 8:52pm On Jul 14, 2014
Misbee: @Kslib,'we'there na yoruba english.Your type are those who talk like u do.Ask google 4 further explanation.

Just like your type who also talk like you did shey?

Anyway, sorry to burst your bubble--- you dont know my type.. I be like Waec, i no get TYPE.. tongue
Re: For The Ladies (all And Sundry Read N React) by fuckshit: 8:52pm On Jul 14, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Are u FùCking ok? Hian!
FÜCK!! Yea grin I'm FÜCKING shi/t ok.
Re: For The Ladies (all And Sundry Read N React) by Danhumprey: 8:53pm On Jul 14, 2014
Kslib:
Close that mouth--- nothing will go down.. tongue .. Didnt see the supposed mail not even in my spam. Stop dey blow anyhow smoke. undecided

Calm down,mister. I haven't had time yet.smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Were The Opposite Gender ? / What Is This ?? / Who Can Help This Guy.....pleasaeeeeeeeeeeeeeee(women Keep Off This Thread) !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.