Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? (3672 Views)

Only A Real Woman Would See This And Still Stick With You....true Or False? / Four Types Of Men A Nigerian Woman Would Marry / If You're A Tall & Strong (muscular) Woman, Would You Love A Short & Light Man? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by onyinye2(f): 10:39pm On Aug 09, 2008
Blah Blah Blah tongue there is no "mental torture" that you experience.
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by tammyswits(f): 11:34pm On Aug 09, 2008
just for a day, maybe, i totally love my hips n ass,nawa 4 me if i should deal with all that flatness!
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by ChinenyeN(m): 3:26am On Aug 10, 2008
@Topic: Simple Answer - No.

As for the mental torture. . . I try not to let it get to me.
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by adex285(m): 8:20am On Aug 10, 2008
for where woman ke, not in this life time.
i like they way i am.
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by Gabry(f): 10:52am On Aug 10, 2008
@Topic,

Yeah, I would like to be a man and see if their lives are much easier than ours or not but I bet its going to be the same burden only in a different way.

Looking at the bright side of it, I think God should grant all of us this wish for a week in order for both men and women to understand each other more better. If you are place in someone elses shoes and you have experience that person's situation, you will most definitely have a better understanding of that person's life and maybe after that, they wont be any broken homes and cheaters and liars and all this crap. . .
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by iice(f): 3:55pm On Aug 10, 2008
Yeah, not that am much different but it'l be cool to have the whole package together grin grin
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 10, 2008
I would. There are so many things I'd like to do!
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by shayman(m): 9:00pm On Aug 10, 2008
@michelin
like what?
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 10, 2008
shayman:

@michelin
like what?

Write my name with my pee on the sand. cheesy
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by shayman(m): 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2008
@michelin
lmao! can u imagine? I ve never even tot of that all my life! Goes to show how a woman thinks!
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by onyinye2(f): 9:23pm On Aug 10, 2008
So shayman, would you accept the offer? why?
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by syren: 9:27pm On Aug 10, 2008
@ topic

I can't see why I would want to do that I have too much fun being a woman.
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2008
shayman:

@michelin
lmao! can u imagine? I ve never even tot of that all my life! Goes to show how a woman thinks!

You have taken yourself for granted!
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by shayman(m): 9:38pm On Aug 10, 2008
@oyinye
i wld accept d offer cos am curious, dats all

@michellin
wat do u mean?
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by onyinye2(f): 9:39pm On Aug 10, 2008
@shayman
curious about what?
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 10, 2008
shayman:

@michellin
what do u mean?

Not being you, I see more things i could do if I were you.

I am sure there are so many things you'd like to do as a woman that I have never thought about in my entire life.

Such as shooting a ping pong ball with my vagina!
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by shayman(m): 9:45pm On Aug 10, 2008
@oyinye
curious to knw how it feels like being a woman e.g carryin a pair of breasts up and down, playing hard to get when approached by guys, makin up to impress, bla bla bla
@michelin
lol, u sound funny!
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 10, 2008
shayman:

@oyinye
curious to knw how it feels like being a woman e.g carryin a pair of breasts up and down, playing hard to get when approached by guys, makin up to impress, bla bla bla
@michelin
lol, u sound funny!

1. The same way you feel about you balls.
2. You can do the same as a guy!
3. Oh common that's your speciality. Why you buy that big car and rented that big apartment?

Naaa! They usually tell me I am crazy but thanks all the same! grin
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by shayman(m): 9:48pm On Aug 10, 2008
@michelin
wat bout hiding my mobile phone in my vagina? I ve never tot bout dat until i saw it on a comedy video lately, lol!
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by onyinye2(f): 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2008
@shayman
Those are your main reasons? then you are in for a wake up call.
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 10, 2008
shayman:

@michelin
what bout hiding my mobile phone in my vagina? I ve never tot bout that until i saw it on a comedy video lately, lol!

Well maybe that's why phones are getting smaller and smaller and vibrations are getting more powerful! grin
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by shayman(m): 9:54pm On Aug 10, 2008
@oyinye
wake up call? You mean it isnt fun?
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by onyinye2(f): 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2008
@shayman
Fun ke? of course you have some advantages,but it aint all fun and games.
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by shayman(m): 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2008
Oops, i love being a guy! I wld still be a guy if re-incantation exist, but i wld love 2b a gal for like one week, all for curiosty sake *smiles*
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by Saylawchar(m): 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2008
I thank God for creating me as a man, i just love it so much, i can't imagine myself being a woman, how will i cope with mestrual pains? how about delivery of baby?
well, i am looking for a soul-mate here, above is for your informations pls.
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by onyinye2(f): 10:04pm On Aug 10, 2008
Well shayman, remember curiosity killed the cat.
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by shayman(m): 10:06pm On Aug 10, 2008
@oyinye
wateva, thank GOD am nt a cat :p
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by onyinye2(f): 10:08pm On Aug 10, 2008
shayman, continue to give thanks. you couldn't handle being a woman. you would be begging to go back the way you were.
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by shayman(m): 10:10pm On Aug 10, 2008
And u cant handle being a man! *giggles*
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 10, 2008
shayman:

And u can't handle being a man! *giggles*

Women like complicated things so much they complicate their lives more than necessary and for these reasons they'll always prefer to be women. Damn! Complicated, aren't we? grin
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by onyinye2(f): 10:14pm On Aug 10, 2008
Michelin even though what you said was complicated, i strangely understood.

Shayman, being a man is nothing compared to being a woman.
Re: Woman, Would You Like To Become A Man? Or Vice Versa? by shayman(m): 10:20pm On Aug 10, 2008
Huh, anyway cant start arguing bout dat,

What Are Married Men And Women Looking For In Romance Section Of Nairaland? / She Said She Is Disappointed At Me / Ur WIFES Ex Boyfriend Visited While You Were At Work.