Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Beware Of The Clothes You Wear And Pictures You Upload. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beware Of The Clothes You Wear And Pictures You Upload. (505 Views)

Miracles And Signs At The RCCG Camp with video and pictures / Beware Of The Clothes You Wear And Pictures You Upload. / What You Wear To Church Really Matter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of The Clothes You Wear And Pictures You Upload. by TheSoothSayer(m): 11:01pm On Jan 09, 2014
To all my sisters out there, try to be careful of the types of clothes you wear and pictures you take and upload on the internet. Why?

1)Remember the fallen angels from the Bible? their sins was their coming to earth to mate with its beautiful inhabitants. Hereby, producing giant hybrids. God punished them by sending them to the earth. This fallen angels are still in the shady business of mating with humans, only they do it spiritually. You think I'm speaking trash? Ok. Go to google, type Inccubus and Sucubus. Protect your body, it's the temple of God.

2) That really cute and hot pic you took recently, a guy or lady (lesbo) might be in the closet with a vaseline in front of him/her, lusting and masturbating at your sexy pictures. Guess you didn't think that was possible? Well now you know.

So, pls stop wearing revealing, tight clothes, and clothes that don't glorify God. It's ungodly, and so unfair to ppl who want to (you know) see no evil.

(I bet someone just hissed and moved outfrom this post now. Don't get angry, just change.)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 28th Of June 2014 / Is It Easy To Forgive Our Offenders Over And Over Again? Discuss / Why Do We Have A Problem With People Converting From One Religion To Another?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.