Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Nightmare - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nightmare (512 Views)

Why Is Shopping With A Naija Girl Such A Nightmare? / My worst nightmare / Your Worst Nightmare - 4 D Guys Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nightmare by fumky: 9:51am On Jan 10, 2014
This is not a true life story, i just made it up and the title
NIGTHMARE

My name's Nnenike Jessi Awuba, i hail from Orlu local government area in Imo state. I'm the last born and also the only girl of my parents. I have two brothers who's names are Uche and Emeka, my mum's a teacher while my dad's a banker and we're unspeakable rich.
Before we moved into our new mansion, we were staying at the very beautiful and well furintured bungalo my father builted but by then i was just three. At the age of seven my brothers were already big boyz at least that was what they thought they were, they will not like to play with me, they would always go out to play football and i'll be alone so i never liked it. Sometimes my consin Kelvin will come to visit my brothers and they will play and play and forget abt me i was so sad but one day something happened.
Re: Nightmare by Ellidude(m): 10:04am On Jan 10, 2014
I'm sorry Op..I can't help but laugh..This is as good as an article written by a primary 2 student..LOL-ING MY RIBS OUT...

Complete it jare..
Re: Nightmare by fumky: 10:08am On Jan 10, 2014
Elli-dude:
I'm sorry Op..I can't help but laugh..This is as good as an article written by a primary 2 student..LOL-ING MY RIBS OUT...

Complete it jare..
thanks this my first write up and i'm 17
Re: Nightmare by Ellidude(m): 10:11am On Jan 10, 2014
fumky: thanks this my first write up and i'm 17
I'm not criticizing you at all ok?

Infact it made me laugh..Keep it up...But finish the story na..I'm lovin it..
Re: Nightmare by pinpinkay: 12:27pm On Jan 10, 2014
following thread @op .. I wil luv to see where it ends

(1) (Reply)

When It's OK To Be Jealous Part 1 / Infidelity Investigators / Please Help Me Friend Friends.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.