Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Movies You Walked Out On! - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movies You Walked Out On! (9891 Views)

Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2014 / Best Movies You Watch As a Child / Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by Joseph6(m): 11:09pm On Aug 11, 2008
Transformers is the[size=18pt] most childish-est[/size] movie i've ever seen and yes one of the movies i'd proudly say i walked out on others are 10000bc and the zohan emmmm back 2 transformers , why all the hype, when i watched it i was like maybe a child narrated his dream or fantasy 2 the producers and they decided 2 re-write the whole thing. many other movie lovers thot the same thing so , . . . . . , , gosh how can those voltron-ish things try 2 be comical, ahhh tranformers is serious washhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sorry but if u loved dat movie and u're an adult. . . . . . . . .u're definitely retarded
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by KarmaMod(f): 11:29pm On Aug 11, 2008
Joseph6:

Transformers is the[size=18pt] most childish-est[/size] movie i've ever seen and yes one of the movies i'd proudly say i walked out on others are 10000bc and the zohan emmmm back 2 transformers , why all the hype, when i watched it i was like maybe a child narrated his dream or fantasy 2 the producers and they decided 2 re-write the whole thing. many other movie lovers thot the same thing so , . . . . . , , gosh how can those voltron-ish things try 2 be comical, ahhh tranformers is serious washhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sorry but if u loved that movie and u're an adult. . . . . . . . .u're definitely retarded

Lmao

You couldnt even pay me to watch Transformers. Give me a break.
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by Joseph6(m): 11:35pm On Aug 11, 2008
seriously i can't beliv some fcukers came out on tv and sed it transformers was terrific even after spendin their money 2 watch it in the cinema. it was like they were brain washed
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by justkunmi(m): 1:01am On Aug 12, 2008
never walked out on a movie before. . .but i was tempted to while watching Jumper. God that movie was annoying. .
the beginning was alrite. .where he discovered his powers and all and where he robbed the bank. the whole movie just lost it when Samuel L came into the scene!. and a very lame excuse for the whole paladin nonsense.!

and I slept through American Gangster. . the movie was boring and looong.my friends woke me when the movie ended. .
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by Sisikill: 1:16am On Aug 12, 2008
Sisi why would you even watch all that tripe? Half price or not, none of those movies are worth watching even on network stations

Lmao! There was a time in my youth when I didn't have sense. Like a golugo, I'd go see any and every movie. I thot it was my duty as a movie lover to. . . you know do this. One day, I had to face the truth. . . my love affair with movie was a love/hate relationship. I loved it but it didn't me, so from that moment on, I became very picky.

TRANSFORMER WAS CRAP!!!!!!!!

JUMPER JUMPED SHARK AFTER THE OPENING CREDIT.
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by route66(m): 1:22am On Aug 12, 2008
Lake House, nonsense film.

1 Like

Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by onyinye2(f): 1:23am On Aug 12, 2008
Mama MIA was the corniest movie known to man.

All that singing and running around gave me a headache.

The story line was predictable.

I just sat there will my friends were singing those lame songs.
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by justkunmi(m): 1:54am On Aug 12, 2008
i hope nobody saw Sex and the City at the Cinemas. . ?
watching it on DVD alone is torture. . didnt go past 20 minutes , i just ejected and saw something else. .

National Treasure 2 was horrible.
i still cant believe i paid money to see it. .
the only good part of the movie was the end when the guy got his car back, , the rest of the movie was utter crap!!.
National Treasure ended in 1. the other one was jus a waste of film , ,
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by KarmaMod(f): 2:33am On Aug 12, 2008
justkunmi:

i hope nobody saw Sex and the City at the Cinemas. . ?
watching it on DVD alone is torture. . didnt go past 20 minutes , i just ejected and saw something else. .

I did.

Besides it's not for men anyway
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by justkunmi(m): 2:52am On Aug 12, 2008
I know girls who saw it and they cried home. .
they were crying cos they wasted money. .
it was way toooo long and boring. .
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by KarmaMod(f): 2:55am On Aug 12, 2008
justkunmi:

I know girls who saw it and they cried home. .
they were crying because they wasted money. .
it was way toooo long and boring. .

you wish. Although I perfer the TV series to the mvie by far, the movie made ALOT of money. I dont know any girl that didnt love it and see it twice.

cept myself tongue
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by ExInferis(m): 11:27am On Aug 12, 2008
transformers may be shallow plotwise, but it doesnt lack for thrills. if someone insists its crap, can that someone please enlighten us whats crap about it? in return i promise to prove whatever movie you loved is crap.
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by KarmaMod(f): 3:14pm On Aug 12, 2008
please enlighten us whats crap about it?

Ex Inferis:

shallow plotwise,

There lies your answer

in return i promise to prove whatever movie you loved is crap.

City Of God.

I'm waiting.
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by ExInferis(m): 3:47pm On Aug 12, 2008
KarmaMod:

City Of God.

I'm waiting.

transformers plot is shallow, that wasnt an asnwer, that was a throaway concession, except if the concept eludes you.

anyway city of god, the tale of rocket, abi? well it sucks primarily because it digresses a lot (the Tender Trio intro for example) and mostly because it feels like a-

okay you got me there!! but really its too violent, grim, unaffecting.
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by eudio(f): 4:05pm On Aug 12, 2008
WALK OUT KE?
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by Gamine(f): 4:14pm On Aug 12, 2008
LOL, my sentiments exactly
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by KarmaMod(f): 4:19pm On Aug 12, 2008
Ex Inferis:

okay you got me there!! but really its too violent, grim,

I win grin

as for being too violent/grim, so? How is that a problem? I personally dont have a problem with movies that re violent esp if it's necessary. It's based on real events so I dont expect it to be all happy dory to cater to the "happily ever after" lovers. wink
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by sexxxxy(f): 4:39pm On Aug 12, 2008
The Mummy-3

Useless,utter crap,waste of time, just terrible,
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by codename47(m): 4:57pm On Aug 12, 2008
College Road Trip
Martin Lawrence and this Raven girl.
The film was just plain annoying.I watch ed it on my P.C and shift-deleted it immediately after.
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by AMIGO112(m): 5:12pm On Aug 12, 2008
You guys ain't seen nothing yet.watch pooty tang or 2 keys and a G and see if you wont kill yourself
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by A40(m): 5:18pm On Aug 12, 2008
Madagascar
Transformers
Lord Of the Rings (It was too damn long)
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by benincitys(f): 5:19pm On Aug 12, 2008
never walk out on anymovie sleep off on happy go lucky, what a good  name for a bad movie,  i waste my time on that movie living my one year old baby with a babysitter
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by ogagus: 5:51pm On Aug 12, 2008
JUST FOR THE RECORD, ATONEMENT IS NOT BORING EVEN THE CAST WILL MAKE YOU WANT TO SIT TILL THE VERY END, "FUR" THE MOVIE WITH NICOLE KIDMAN HALF INTO IT I LOST INTEREST AND "THERE WILL BE BLOOD" THAT MOVIE WAS LONG ITS NO JOKE EVEN IF IT WAS CHARATER DRIVEN I WALKED OUT ON IT.
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by Sisikill: 6:00pm On Aug 12, 2008
Sex and The City - Does it count as walking out if you never walked in? Jeebus! Who wants to watch a bunch of old women writhe in ecstasy? Crapity! Crap! Crap!

Lord of the Ring - Now this is the TRUE Neverending Story!!

Ex Inferis:

if someone insists its crap, can that someone please enlighten us whats crap about it?

In the words of Potter Stewart (re:Obscene) I shall not today attempt to define the kinds of movies I understand to be CRAP, but I know it when I see it, . wink cheesy

in return i promise to prove whatever movie you loved is crap.

Your Serve - Memento!
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by slyk2(m): 6:07pm On Aug 12, 2008
youb never liked or never understood the film.
sorry you lost your money.
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by RichyBlacK(m): 6:23pm On Aug 12, 2008
No self-respecting movie buff would walk out on a movie!

Walking out on a movie demonstrates some glaring flaws:
1. Poor judgment in assessing the movie (basic movie data, reading reviews, synopses, etc.) prior to buying the tickets
2. Poor attention span
3. Difficulty in appreciating novel art forms
4. Inpatience (It's too long? See point 1.)
5. Unstable mindset and anxiety.
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by Seun(m): 6:27pm On Aug 12, 2008
No self-respecting movie buff would walk out on a movie!
Wrong. If you've made a mistake, it's better to admit it and move on.
Staying until the end of a bad movie won't automagically make it a good movie. wink
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by Queenisha: 6:28pm On Aug 12, 2008
I've never walked out on a movie but one movie I remember that had a scene that took way too long was Titanic drowning scene
I almost walked out.
I couldn't wait for the loverboy to drown so we could head on home for  some jollof rice

For you young 'uns Titanic was out in 1999.
chei
I don old o
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by JeSoul(f): 6:29pm On Aug 12, 2008
can't believe some of ya'll are hating on Transformers . . .na una sabi, me I enjoyed it. n I'll ask again, are you sure it wasn't the Nollywood version you watched? cheesy

Other Moives I shoulda walked out on:
Oceans 13 - extremely lame plot

I might get shouted down for these but whatever. . .
   Batman begins - I fell asleep the 2times I tried to watch it
   I am legend - yes Smith was great but it had a stupid ending, too many loose ends, I left the theatre angry
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by Gamine(f): 6:30pm On Aug 12, 2008
hahaha

one mans pot of Banga na another man's. . . . .
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by onyinye2(f): 6:32pm On Aug 12, 2008
Queenisha
Tufiakwa!!
Titanic is a wonderful movie.
There is no way one could walk out on that.
Live Free or Die Hard is a movie worth walking out on.
It was boring and i knew the whole movie with in 20 minutes.
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by JeSoul(f): 6:34pm On Aug 12, 2008
gosh I almost forgot Napoleon Dynamite angry I think watching the first 10 minutes reduced my intelligence

onyinye2:

Queenisha
Tufiakwa!!
Titanic is a wonderful movie.
There is no way one could walk out on that.
Live Free or Die Hard is a movie worth walking out on.
It was boring and i knew the whole movie with in 20 minutes.
shocked angry I just watched it again 2 nights ago, that was a great movie! undecided wow we're all so very different in taste . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here / South African Movie Industry Vs Nollywood / Why Is The "Contains Flash Photography" Warning Important In Some News Bulletin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.