Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Movies You Walked Out On! - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movies You Walked Out On! (9888 Views)

Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2014 / Best Movies You Watch As a Child / Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by obinna5000(m): 8:39pm On Apr 23, 2010
THE LOVE GURU [size=4pt]Rubbish[/size]
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 23, 2010
FL Gators:

Did you see WHY DID I GET MARRIED TOO? [Second part], now that was really a waste of money and time.

no, I havent seen it yet.

So far it's gotten mainly bad reviews, plus it was filmed around the time MJ died.
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 23, 2010
tpia.:

no, I havent seen it yet.

So far it's gotten mainly bad reviews, plus it was filmed around the time MJ died.
Good, dont bother wasting your money on it.

It's like part 1 but with more ghetto and someone dies. Yawn!
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by Nobody: 2:52am On Apr 24, 2010
^^ the most memorable person in the first one was tasha smith, imo. (ms ghetto funky and the accompanying drama)

the others were ok but the overall storyline was just "somehow".

I hope you've watched "The Family that Preys". Tyler Perry did a great job with this- I was really impressed since most times I only watch his movies because I'm black. I didnt feel the need to do that with TFTP, thank goodness.
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by Nobody: 3:28am On Apr 24, 2010
tpia.:

^^ the most memorable person in the first one was tasha smith, imo. (ms ghetto funky and the accompanying drama)

I hope you've watched "The Family that Preys". Tyler Perry did a great job with this- I was really impressed since most times I only watch his movies because I'm black. I didnt feel the need to do that with TFTP, thank goodness.

She was too ghetto for my liking. I feel sorry for all the husbands out there with a tasha smith wife.

Oh yea, watched it a few months ago. Totally loved it. . . . lmao @ because you're black. I just love his movies, very realistic and funny lol
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by spoilt(f): 3:31am On Apr 24, 2010
tpia.:

You dont need to feel obliged.
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by Nobody: 4:13am On Apr 24, 2010
^^ true sha. I just have to fit in with the crowd and be black no matter what, that's all.

FL Gators:

Oh yea, watched it a few months ago. Totally loved it. . . . lmao @ because you're black. I just love his movies, very realistic and funny lol

I think andrea's husband should have had a clue when she told him he could never be like william? He seemed a bit slow on the uptake and btw I didnt support him hitting her though she did seem to have a screw loose.
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by Nobody: 5:43am On Apr 24, 2010
tpia.:

^^ true sha. I just have to fit in with the crowd and be black no matter what, that's all.
lol tpia, kilo de to fi maa n so nkan to le "ya eniyan lenu". . . . o maa n so nkan ti awon NLers le fi ba e ja lol. Find it funny sometimes sha

tpia.:

I think andrea's husband should have had a clue when she told him he could never be like william? He seemed a bit slow on the uptake and btw I didnt support him hitting her though she did seem to have a screw loose.
mehn, its been a while since I watched it. . . . cant remember much. . . . Andrea? I clearly remember the white woman because I loved what she did to her son at the end. Wicked!
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by Nobody: 6:35am On Apr 24, 2010
FL Gators:

lol tpia, kilo de to fi maa n so nkan to le "ya eniyan lenu". . . . o maa n so nkan ti awon NLers le fi ba e ja lol. Find it funny sometimes sha

anyone carrying the internet on their head needs to get off it. Yes, I'm serious.

i do like to imagine people have other things interesting them besides nairaland?

stop fomenting trouble abeg- its not that serious.

Fight or no fight- what's there to worry about. You can be an angel- people who wont like you still wont like you.

FL Gators:

mehn, its been a while since I watched it. . . . cant remember much. . . . Andrea? I clearly remember the white woman because I loved what she did to her son at the end. Wicked!

andrea was the uppity rich black lady
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by Nobody: 6:52am On Apr 24, 2010
shocked Emi? Fomenting trouble on that?
I was making an observation . . . . what da? I'd like to think that you actually didnt go on a defense mode on me sha.
Was actually LMSBO @ the post. . . . no vex sha
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 24, 2010
^^

o maa n so nkan ti awon NLers le fi ba e ja lol

since when has Nlers (or Nigerians) fighting someone become a rarity?

Am I missing something?
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 24, 2010
Chill.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here / South African Movie Industry Vs Nollywood / Why Is The "Contains Flash Photography" Warning Important In Some News Bulletin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.