Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,963 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Movies You Walked Out On! - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movies You Walked Out On! (9890 Views)

Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2014 / Best Movies You Watch As a Child / Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by mohawkchic(f): 4:33am On Aug 16, 2008
~Mr Bean's Holiday was a waste of my money,I had the hump for days . . the ads. did fool me in thinking it will be a good laff angry my son liked it thu . . was i not w/ him,it will prolly have been the first movie i wud have walked out of!! before watching that movie i was a huge Mr Bean fan Not anymore!!
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by Joseph6(m): 4:48am On Aug 17, 2008
dream girls was long and boring then 300 4 some strange reason i never really got 2 the end. . . . , . . .borin as hell 2 me oh
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by MadMax1(f): 9:07pm On Aug 17, 2008
Atonement was a good movie. There were some places I was almost lost. I didn't immediately get that the corny scene where James Mcavoy runs after the bus was hockey because it was happening in the mind of an extremely unpleasant girl who wanted to atone for an unbelievably monstrous thing she did by concocting fantasies of happiness, as if that atones for anything. Good movie.

If a movie hasn't engaged me in five minutes it probably never will. If I want to watch a bad movie I watch Nigerian ones. When foreign ones are bad they're really bad and aren't much fun. But a bad Nigerian movie, after two hours watching Part 1 to Part infinity I am almost deaf from all the shouting, and delirious with joy.

There are so many annoying foreign movies it's hard to pick a favourite. It'll have to be anything with Martin Lawrence in it.
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by shylladear(f): 2:42pm On Aug 18, 2008
Joseph6:

dream girls was long and boring then 300 4 some strange reason i never really got 2 the end. . . . , . . .borin as hell 2 me oh

thats a lie dream girls is a very nice movie and 300 wasnt that bad
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by scoscopiro(m): 3:55pm On Aug 18, 2008
Nigerian movies especially YORUBA FILMS
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by oriyomi87(f): 1:41am On Aug 19, 2008
Dream girls was darn too long.
Mr Bean Holiday should not have come as a surprise to those familiar wit the Bean series.
Never walked out on a movie but slept when watching Pink Panther(i mean wat was dat??!!)
I seriously hate Date movie(complete waste of time!! angry)
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by henry007(m): 1:48am On Aug 19, 2008
i cldnt stand the first 5 minutes of narnia 2 , i knew already dat i nwas in 4 a bore then incredibul hulk bulk was irritatin my soul i cldnt stand it. flawless was not 2 bad butr still out of my league . simply boring 2 me and lastly zohan the worst movie eva just run away 4rm it
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by ayobase(m): 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2008
Oooooh my gosh!!!!
Apocalypse, Mel Gibson
was a total rubbissh to me.
Damn Boring&Time wasted!!!!
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by mafolayomi(f): 5:20pm On Sep 11, 2008
black bra
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by timbabng(m): 5:41pm On Sep 11, 2008
southland tales
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by ChiBabe2(f): 11:32pm On Sep 12, 2008
I saw Charlie Wilsons War and was very dissapointed. I was in the silverbird and jus threw my stale popcorn all over that place. what kinda stupid movie was that? angry
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by TOYOSI20(f): 9:46pm On Jan 19, 2009
NORBIT!!!!. . . . shocked shocked shocked shocked

The movie was so,  lipsrsealed, after coming off his Oscar-nominated performance in Dreamgirls,

he decides to play three roles in Norbit, a cruel, crass, stereotype-filled comedy

that's more depressing than funny, to say the least!! embarassed

And CATWOMAN was. . . . lipsrsealed
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by Treetop20(m): 9:50pm On Jan 19, 2009
i feel asleep watching Solace with George Clooney
that movie was so retarded!
cheesy cheesy
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by chamotex(m): 10:03pm On Jan 19, 2009
Me and my boys went out with some girls to watch "Moulin Rouge". . . . We were actually supposed to watch a different film but we got there late.

We had to watch Moulin Rouge with them by force. 10 minutes into the movie, I just walked out and went into another theatre and then watched another film.

I sent a text to the other boys what I'd done and before i knew it, they sneaked out aswell and joined me.

The girls got really angry cuzz when Moulin Rouge finished, the movie we were watching was still on and we had the keys to the cars. We totally forgot about them until my phone started ringing.

They got really pissed until we offered to make it up to them some other time. grin grin
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by tope2000(f): 10:09pm On Jan 19, 2009
Norbit and Alfie was rubbish n very irritation undecided
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by SeanT21(f): 11:27pm On Jan 19, 2009
TOYOSI20:

NORBIT!!!!. . . . shocked shocked shocked shocked

The movie was so, lipsrsealed, after coming off his Oscar-nominated performance in Dreamgirls,

he decides to play three roles in Norbit, a cruel, crass, stereotype-filled comedy

that's more depressing than funny, to say the least!! embarassed

And CATWOMAN was. . . . lipsrsealed

The only Eddie Murphy that I liked was Bomerang!!

HE SUCKS NOW!!
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by MrCrackles(m): 11:30pm On Jan 19, 2009
Eddie Murphy has gone past his sell by date!
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by TOYOSI20(f): 11:34pm On Jan 19, 2009
SeanT21:

The only Eddie Murphy that I liked was Bomerang!!

HE SUCKS NOW!!

LOL!!! grin grin grin

Gurl u too funny oo. . . . ., well i still say he tore up Dream Gurlz, i give him that at least!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by chamotex(m): 11:35pm On Jan 19, 2009
MrCrackles:

Eddie Murphy has gone past his sell by date!

I never really like him anywayz, apart from Coming to America and is it The Golden Child or something
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by spikedcylinder: 10:51am On Jan 20, 2009
I didn't really walk out but I slept almost all the way through STEP BROTHERS. What a crap movie! angry
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 30, 2009
Cherlie Wilson's War
Dream Girls
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by justkunmi(m): 4:28pm On Jan 30, 2009
Slept while watching 'American Gangster'. The movie was loooooong!
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by zaragoza(m): 3:05pm On Feb 04, 2009
"ALIAS" it was such a suspenseless movie.
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by buttercop(m): 12:49am On Feb 05, 2009
i don't think i've ever walked out on a movie b4. i love movies too much to walk out on them no matter how boring or scary they re i still watch them to the end.
reading the posts of the other peeps here i was very dissapointed most of the movies guys here don't like i particularly like. like transformers i think the movie was cool, apocalypto by mel gibson i guess who ever didn't like it is too dumb to undestand the story line.
@ toyosi20
what's it about catwoman. u prolly didn't understand it that's why u didn't give any comment. the movie was great the story line was one of a kind, so totally diff.
and guys i loved norbit it's what i call a "funny comedy" unlike that mr bean rubbish. it wasn't much fun but i watch it to the end
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by SeanT21(f): 8:18pm On Feb 08, 2009
buttercop:

i don't think i've ever walked out on a movie b4. i love movies too much to walk out on them no matter how boring or scary they re i still watch them to the end.
reading the posts of the other peeps here i was very dissapointed most of the movies guys here don't like i particularly like. like transformers i think the movie was cool, apocalypto by mel gibson i guess who ever didn't like it is too dumb to undestand the story line.
@ toyosi20
what's it about catwoman. u prolly didn't understand it that's why u didn't give any comment. the movie was great the story line was one of a kind, so totally diff.
and guys i loved norbit it's what i call a "funny comedy" unlike that mr bean rubbish. it wasn't much fun but i watch it to the end

Catwoman was Garbage!!~~~PURE GARBAGE!!
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by Grizzly(m): 10:31pm On Feb 08, 2009
Most Nigerian films, sad
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by tpia: 7:50am On Feb 09, 2009
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by spikedcylinder: 8:17am On Feb 09, 2009
tpia:

just watched mamma mia and forced myself to endure it till the end.

How did Meryl Streep, Colin Firth (my boyfriend) and Pierce Brosnan ever let themselves be involved with this movie?

I dont get it.

Really? But I've been hearing good reviews about the movie.
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by tpia: 2:22pm On Feb 09, 2009
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by Okijajuju1(m): 3:36pm On Feb 09, 2009
300 - I slept through the entire thing.
Date movie - Didnt actually go to the cinema. It was a rented movie that I slept thru
Wanted - I could have gone my whole life without actually seeing that movie. It was crap. Anyways, my girlfriend bought the tickets.
Max Payne - I actually asked for a refund.
HULK - Arggh!!
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by Grizzly(m): 8:58pm On Feb 09, 2009
Okija i'm sure they mean movies u "walked out on" not "slept"on grin
If u slept throughout "300" then u havent even watched it. cool
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by Okijajuju1(m): 9:53pm On Feb 09, 2009
Grizzly, I'm Nigerian, we dont walk out on a movie we paid good money to see. We rather sleep off and atleast enjoy the free Air conditioner in the cinema.
And ask for 300, that movie sucked so much ass. Immediately they started the weird creature fight scences, I lost interest. I rather enjoyed "meet the spartans". grin (Now that was one funny movie)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here / South African Movie Industry Vs Nollywood / Why Is The "Contains Flash Photography" Warning Important In Some News Bulletin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.