Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Movies You Walked Out On! - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movies You Walked Out On! (9889 Views)

Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2014 / Best Movies You Watch As a Child / Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by kevoh(m): 6:35pm On Feb 11, 2009
spikedcylinder:

I didn't really walk out but I slept almost all the way through STEP BROTHERS. What a crap movie! angry
U were lucky u slept,I spent almost two hours watching the stupid movie. The annoying part was I read reviews about the movie and some fools were saying it was funny and praising the movie.Thank God I downloaded d crap not paid for it.
Grizzly:

Most Nigerian films, sad
True talk and to think that such movies will go as far as Part 3,
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by ijawgirl: 3:46am On Apr 09, 2009
Why Did I Get Married?

the worst tyler perry movie ever
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by Tatase(f): 4:44am On Apr 09, 2009
I didn't walk out because of the 10-dollar investment. But "Be Cool" was definitely the longest movie of my life. I spent the entire movie checking my watch and praying for the punishment to end.
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by SeanT21(f): 4:54am On Apr 09, 2009
Tatase:

I didn't walk out because of the 10-dollar investment. But "Be Cool" was definitely the longest movie of my life. I spent the entire movie checking my watch and praying for the punishment to end.

**All because of a couple of dollars embarassed**

ijaw_girl:

Why Did I Get Married?

the worst Tyler Perry movie ever

**I enjoyed the film**.That movie was beautiful.Awesome ending.The worst Tyler Perry was "The Family That Prey's".
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by Tatase(f): 5:40am On Apr 09, 2009
SeanT21:

**All because of a couple of dollars embarassed**

Yes o. . . it wasn't just the money though (although it partly was), some friends and i went to see the midnight movie the weekend it came out and that was all that we were in time for so we were feeling special because we were underage for other night activities and this was our girls night out and we'd paid for a cab to the cinema and it was just like. . . "No, we're going to make a night of it, and have fun and like it, no matter what!" And then we were each so bored but we felt bad and were trying to make the best of it for the others.
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by SeanT21(f): 5:52am On Apr 09, 2009
Tatase:

Yes o. . . it wasn't just the money though (although it partly was), some friends and i went to see the midnight movie the weekend it came out and that was all that we were in time for so we were feeling special because we were underage for other night activities and this was our girls night out and we'd paid for a cab to the cinema and it was just like. . . "No, we're going to make a night of it, and have fun and like it, no matter what!" And then we were each so bored but we felt bad and were trying to make the best of it for the others.

I understand U. wink

Its hard for people like us who are underage. embarassed
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by Tatase(f): 5:59am On Apr 09, 2009
SeanT21:

I understand U. wink

Its hard for people like us who are underage. embarassed

I remember those days o. . . Somehow now that I've past that age, the things I wanted to do then, are not as fun as I imagined they'd be. I mean they're fun, but not as much as you imagine when you can't do them.
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by SeanT21(f): 12:05am On Apr 10, 2009
Tatase:

I remember those days o. . . Somehow now that I've past that age, the things I wanted to do then, are not as fun as I imagined they'd be. I mean they're fun, but not as much as you imagine when you can't do them.

LOL**That is true!! wink
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by janey815: 9:11pm On Apr 10, 2009
Never walked out, but fell asleep during one of the Matrix films(not the 1st), one of the Lord of the Rings in 2003 or 2004, and Spiderman (the last one)
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by janedoe(f): 2:05pm On Apr 13, 2009
The love guru
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 01, 2009
Movies I walked out on I wish I had walked out on.
- Yankee Girls 1 and 2
- Return of the Yankees

How I pulled through this mess-of-a home-video only God knows.
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by ellab(f): 5:01pm On Jul 01, 2009
phew!deres a long list of em.
1.be cool.
2.fight club(worst Brad pitt's movie eva watched).
3.spy game
4.American gangstar
5.spider man 3(RUBBISH)
6.rumour has it.
7.virtuosity by Denzel.
and alot more
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by SeanT21(f): 3:39am On Jul 04, 2009
ella.b:

phew!deres a long list of em.
1.be cool.
2.fight club(worst Brad pitt's movie eva watched).
3.spy game
4.American gangstar
5.spider man 3(RUBBISH)
6.rumour has it.
7.virtuosity by Denzel.
and alot more

Fight CLUB Thats a classic film.One of Brad's best!!
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by ellab(f): 11:05am On Jul 04, 2009
@seant21,4 me its ma worst movie of pitt.
1st cuz in d beginning it was confusin and l8r i undrstood it 2wards d end.its so lame.Dats ma own point of view.
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by SeanT21(f): 6:11pm On Jul 04, 2009
ella.b:

@seant21,4 me its ma worst movie of pitt.
1st cuz in d beginning it was confusin and l8r i undrstood it 2wards d end.its so lame.Dats ma own point of view.

I respect that!! wink
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by Joseph6(m): 1:51am On Jul 14, 2009
slept on spiderman 3, xmen4 was just dir, fanboys is absolute trash and american pie 6 or 7 is just one rotten piece
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:33pm On Jul 17, 2009
the Rugged pastor
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by iniguy(m): 6:43pm On Jul 18, 2009
So many, can't name them.
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by sweetpie23: 1:43pm On Jul 21, 2009
this movie called samson and delilah boring as hell
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:43pm On Jul 21, 2009
[size=13pt]blah blah. . .!!! cheesy[/size]
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by ladygaga(f): 12:07pm On Jul 28, 2009
mine is "he is not that into you" or is it "he is so not into you", I DIDNT LIKE THE MOVIE undecided undecided
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by Godmother(f): 6:14pm On Aug 19, 2009
Madam Moke, the worst film ever!!! If I ever saw the director of that film, I'll kill him
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by SeanT21(f): 1:42am On Aug 21, 2009
Godmother:

Madam Moke, the worst film ever!!! If I ever saw the director of that film, I'll kill him

LOL.
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by mystikal(m): 10:02pm On Aug 21, 2009
I probably would never walk out on a movie in a theatre, but one thing is very certain, I'd never pay my money 2 go watch any of Lord of the Rings or Harry Porter movies.
But I walk out on a load of movies @ home all d time.
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by sweetpie23: 7:31am On Aug 23, 2009
mystikal:

I probably would never walk out on a movie in a theatre, but one thing is very certain, I'd never pay my money 2 go watch any of Lord of the Rings or Harry Porter movies.
But I walk out on a load of movies @ home all d time.
those are like the best movies shocked shocked
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by Epi: 8:07pm On Aug 23, 2009
there was this movie "Crocodile Hunter" with steve urkel and his wife. what a boring movie! it was all about the cococodile dude, his wife chasing/trying to catch a crocodile. Boring with a capital B
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:27pm On Nov 10, 2009
[size=13pt]Topic. . .

I've got some movie project to be accomplished. . . .
[/size]
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by SeanT21(f): 9:23am On Nov 11, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Topic. . .

I've got some movie project to be accomplished. . . .
[/size]

What does it have to do with the topic at hand?? undecided hehe JK. I hope U accomplish it oo. kiss
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 23, 2010
**I enjoyed the film**.That movie was beautiful.Awesome ending.The worst Tyler Perry was "The Family That Prey's".

"Why did I get married"- no no angry

"The family that preys"- yes yes  smiley ie very good.

[s]I'm aware I'm not really sticking with the topic[/s]
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 23, 2010
tpia.:

"Why did I get married"- no no angry

"The family that preys"- yes yes  smiley ie very good.

[s]I'm aware I'm not really sticking with the topic[/s]

Did you see WHY DID I GET MARRIED TOO? [Second part], now that was really a waste of money and time.
Re: Movies You Walked Out On! by teeluv(m): 7:07pm On Apr 23, 2010
the promotion,

if i see thay guy direct another moviee again i swear illllll,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Super Girl Fans Let Meet Here / South African Movie Industry Vs Nollywood / Why Is The "Contains Flash Photography" Warning Important In Some News Bulletin?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.