Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

She Likes To Sleep In Hotels. Is She Cheating on Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Likes To Sleep In Hotels. Is She Cheating on Me? (1217 Views)

My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? / Husband Gets Wife's Snapchat Message And Decides She's Cheating - But Can You Se / She's Cheating On Her Boyfriend With Me: What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Likes To Sleep In Hotels. Is She Cheating on Me? by dandollar1: 11:33pm On Aug 10, 2008
There's this gurl i'v been going out with for one year now,she stays far away from me,a student too.recently, i just discovered she isn't the saint i thought she was all this while. she loves lodging in hotels,though i have not been giving into her demands,as in going to spend say,a night in a hotel each time she cums visiting,because i feel my place is very comfortable for us.
The issue is that, i'm begining to get scared that this is what she does in school.her obsession for sleeping in a hotel is quite arlarming,besides her movement recently have been suspicious.for example,she told me this evening around 7pm she was goin to the classroom to read.(she doesn''t do that except during exams period,and the semester just started.) she said she wasn't going with her fone to prevent it from being stolen,but later changed her mind that she wud go with it.called her later but she didn't pick,only for her t call around 10pm that she later decided not to go with her fone.
I just hope she isn''t seeing some other persons.what do you think?
Re: She Likes To Sleep In Hotels. Is She Cheating on Me? by Hannibal: 11:38pm On Aug 10, 2008
dan_dollar:

There's this girl i'v been going out with for one year now,she stays far away from me,a student too.recently, i just discovered she isn't the saint i thought she was all this while. she loves lodging in hotels,though i have not been giving into her demands,as in going to spend say,a night in a hotel each time she cums visiting,because i feel my place is very comfortable for us.
The issue is that, i'm begining to get scared that this is what she does in school.her obsession for sleeping in a hotel is quite arlarming,besides her movement recently have been suspicious.for example,she told me this evening around 7pm she was goin to the classroom to read.(she doesn''t do that except during exams period,and the semester just started.) she said she wasn't going with her phone to prevent it from being stolen,but later changed her mind that she would go with it.called her later but she didn't pick,only for her t call around 10pm that she later decided not to go with her phone.
I just hope she isn''t seeing some other persons.what do you think?

Till u catch her red-handed, i am afraid there's nuthing to worry about.
People sleep in the hotels for various reasons. . . . . .
If she resides in Nigeria then it's normal to prefer the hotels to anywhere else.
Nepa, Mosquitoes and the menace of armed robbers are reasons enough for anyone to prefer the hotels. tongue tongue tongue
Re: She Likes To Sleep In Hotels. Is She Cheating on Me? by Seun(m): 1:49am On Aug 11, 2008
If she sleeps with you, your neighbours will say she is a slut.

If she sleeps in a hotel, her boyfriend will say she is cheating.

The only thing she can do is stop visiting you altogether. Nonsense.
Re: She Likes To Sleep In Hotels. Is She Cheating on Me? by eldee(m): 1:49am On Aug 11, 2008
@topic
She might not be cheating, it's a tough call cheesy
Re: She Likes To Sleep In Hotels. Is She Cheating on Me? by Nobody: 1:50am On Aug 11, 2008
Did sth just happened to this thread? undecided

@post
I still don't understand you story jor. . . . .
But anywaz, if I could sleep in hotels every night and experience the luxuries of 5star service, and breakfast in bed, hell yea, I wouldn't mind sleeping in a hotel every now and then.
Re: She Likes To Sleep In Hotels. Is She Cheating on Me? by StephenP(m): 2:03am On Aug 11, 2008
I don't see any evidence to prove that she's cheating. You're simply being insecure right now I'll take that back if you find out that she is in fact sleeping with your friend
Re: She Likes To Sleep In Hotels. Is She Cheating on Me? by HRhotness(f): 2:12am On Aug 11, 2008
Some people like the luxuries a hotel offers. . .

u sound like a whiny child right now, quit being insecure and maybe join her once in a while. U just might like it
Re: She Likes To Sleep In Hotels. Is She Cheating on Me? by TOYOSI20(f): 3:52am On Aug 11, 2008
Sounds like mere assumptions to me. ,  . . . . . .

If u are that suspicious of her "activities", to the point it scares u,

then why do u not have a talk wid her and figure out what's really going on, . . . . ,  . . . . . .

and eventually u both can come up with a compromise. ,  . . . .
Re: She Likes To Sleep In Hotels. Is She Cheating on Me? by lilcheezy: 5:20am On Aug 11, 2008
My guy, u knw wetin, i go advise u mak u knw wory jst go meet 1 truk pusher, arang wit am, den pak ur ÉRÙ, go rent 2 rums 4 d hotel den u go knw wetin dey shele 4 ur G side.
Re: She Likes To Sleep In Hotels. Is She Cheating on Me? by Nobody: 5:26am On Aug 11, 2008
It gets harder and harder understanding nlers and their grammar each day
Re: She Likes To Sleep In Hotels. Is She Cheating on Me? by tammyswits(f): 8:16am On Aug 11, 2008
She may just be the kind who loves being pampered,bt you are th one who knows her so if u thnk its fishy dont stress urself out, truth wil come out eventually and al be here for you! Mwah!
Re: She Likes To Sleep In Hotels. Is She Cheating on Me? by Okanran(m): 12:20pm On Aug 11, 2008
No matter hw up-tight I might be. I'm alwayz guaranteed a good time, whenever I log on 2 NL, what wth peepz comming up wth all kinda scenarios and even intriguing responses. grin grin grin

@ topic: I take the fifth lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: She Likes To Sleep In Hotels. Is She Cheating on Me? by Nautillus(m): 12:36pm On Aug 11, 2008
OGA, why are you so insecure ? ? ?
You are already predicting doom . . . OK . .IF she's cheating . . . .wetin you wan do ? ?
Re: She Likes To Sleep In Hotels. Is She Cheating on Me? by spikedcylinder: 1:06pm On Aug 11, 2008
So, if she is cheating, what are you going to do about it?
I understand your curiosity but please dont let a little insecurity ruin what you have.
Re: She Likes To Sleep In Hotels. Is She Cheating on Me? by girlsoswit(f): 1:31pm On Aug 11, 2008
You can't just conclude until you have facts to support ur findings. So try 2 be more watchful and vigilant. She might just love the comfort of an Hotel environment who knws.
Re: She Likes To Sleep In Hotels. Is She Cheating on Me? by eclear(m): 1:44pm On Aug 11, 2008
[color=#770077][/color] Well it is rather unfortunate tht in this country, our orientation is some how ackward. My beloved brother, all i can see in your question is that you loved her and that is the reason why u are scared of loosing her to someone else. Just like someone rightly said, There are people who just prefer hotel to their house. I Loved to spend my weekend in a guest house, away from family stress and this honestly allow me to ponder over various issues. Please just try and study her moreeeeeeeeeeeee ! ! ! cheesy
Re: She Likes To Sleep In Hotels. Is She Cheating on Me? by origina9ja(f): 2:08pm On Aug 11, 2008
eclear:

[color=#770077][/color] Well it is rather unfortunate that in this country, our orientation is some how ackward. My beloved brother, all i can see in your question is that you loved her and that is the reason why u are scared of loosing her to someone else. Just like someone rightly said, There are people who just prefer hotel to their house. I[b] Loved to spend my weekend in a guest house, away from family [/b] stress and this honestly allow me to ponder over various issues. Please just try and study her moreeeeeeeeeeeee ! ! ! cheesy

lol i was proper enjoyin reading dat then u change your talk
i felt you was gana say more undecided
lol u kl? kiss kiss kiss
Re: She Likes To Sleep In Hotels. Is She Cheating on Me? by origina9ja(f): 2:09pm On Aug 11, 2008
spikedcylinder:

So, if she is cheating, what are you going to do about it?
I understand your curiosity but please don't let a little insecurity ruin what you have.

of course u know the answer 2 dat undecided

leave erm nd cum 4 me lol
Re: She Likes To Sleep In Hotels. Is She Cheating on Me? by MissyB1(m): 2:12pm On Aug 11, 2008
origina9ja:

leave erm nd come 4 me lol

Should we take this as an advert? tongue

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible For A Dude Not To have s e x Before Marriage? / Wats An Open Relationship? / Brothers What 's The Most Thing That Attracks You In A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.