Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Does Horoscopes Affects Ones Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Horoscopes Affects Ones Relationship (2246 Views)

How TEMPERAMENT Affects Relationships. / Funny Text Messages You Can Send To Your Loved Ones / Which Is More Romantic And Understanding In All The Zodiac Horoscopes. I'm A Tau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Horoscopes Affects Ones Relationship by sskenss: 5:28am On Aug 11, 2008
Hi roomies

I was actually wondering if Horoscopes actually detect or may i say affects a relationship.I do have a friend here in Italy that told me he left his girlfriend because there Horoscopes did not match. He is a Taurus while is gf is Libra.

Here in Italy there is a craze for horoscopes although i am GEMINI i do find it very diff to belief all there gist.

So roomies what is actually your opinion about this does it really affects ones way of life especially in relationships
Re: Does Horoscopes Affects Ones Relationship by Nobody: 5:33am On Aug 11, 2008
No, he does not. well, not really.

Horoscope is the last thing on anybody's their right mind when they're dating.

Peeps should be worrying abt personality, looks undecided etc, before worrying about how the constellation of the stars when a person was born
Re: Does Horoscopes Affects Ones Relationship by TOYOSI20(f): 6:53am On Aug 11, 2008
Don't think so. , . . . , undecided
Re: Does Horoscopes Affects Ones Relationship by kemisuga(f): 7:26am On Aug 11, 2008
I think it may affects relationship.

But prayers are used to detect one's match-maker. For instance, if one's star is water and the other is fire. Both does not match; cos water will always quench fire. And there will be problems in the relationship.
Re: Does Horoscopes Affects Ones Relationship by SeanT21(f): 7:38am On Aug 11, 2008
NO!!

Its a make believe thing thats all.
Re: Does Horoscopes Affects Ones Relationship by NegroNtns(m): 2:57pm On Aug 11, 2008
Hi roomies

I was actually wondering if Horoscopes actually detect or may i say affects a relationship.I do have a friend here in Italy that told me he left his girlfriend because there Horoscopes did not match. He is a Taurus while is girlfriend is Libra.

Here in Italy there is a craze for horoscopes although i am GEMINI i do find it very diff to belief all there gist.

So roomies what is actually your opinion about this does it really affects ones way of life especially in relationships

Ken,

Yes, Astrology influences not just romantic relationships, but also business relationships, parent-child relationships, event planning, individual mood swings and everything else on Earth. I will give you few good examples;

2008 Olympics. The Chinese scheduled it to kick off on 08-08-08. Do you think that was just a spontaneous decision? No. 8 is the numerical equivalence for HARMONICS.

The Moon. Also called Lunar. The word Lunacy was derived from it. It controls the ebb of life generating fluids - like ovulation, sea tide, mating, electro-magnetic triggers in the brain, etc

Mars Effect. In the months of March/April, the influence of Mars is the greatest. That influence brings with it high propensity for confrontation, heightened ego power, need to fight or go to war, bloodshed and so on. Good time for people in bad relationships to take time away from one another and de-escalate tensions.

Who you are is deeper than just your birth sign. The birth chart is made of 11 signs, plus an Ascendant sign. Your zodiac sign is 1/12th of who you are.

Your Taurus friend missed a great opportunity in Ms Libra. He didnt know it but they are both ruled by Venus. Relationships often dont end in lifetime marriage but in the interim they serve as awakeners. Some bitter awakenings are more valuable in life than a long-term togetherness.
Re: Does Horoscopes Affects Ones Relationship by iice(f): 5:47pm On Aug 11, 2008
To a certain point yes, well atleast for me - but this is because i don't get along with some signs generally. I do make allowances as i too am not completely a dead ringer for my sign.
Re: Does Horoscopes Affects Ones Relationship by KarmaMod(f): 5:52pm On Aug 11, 2008
what are you iice? tongue
Re: Does Horoscopes Affects Ones Relationship by cold(m): 5:55pm On Aug 11, 2008
The same pple who claimed "Human beings do not turn to Animals""Voodoo is maq believe""juju does not work"are now on this thread giving credence to some bullshit horoscopic fairytale.Bunch of inconsistent folks.
Re: Does Horoscopes Affects Ones Relationship by iice(f): 6:11pm On Aug 11, 2008
TOH, i be fish ooo grin
Re: Does Horoscopes Affects Ones Relationship by KarmaMod(f): 6:14pm On Aug 11, 2008
those bloody dreamers eh? tongue
Re: Does Horoscopes Affects Ones Relationship by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 11, 2008
hey hey, bloody kini?
Re: Does Horoscopes Affects Ones Relationship by iice(f): 6:20pm On Aug 11, 2008
KarmaMod:

those bloody dreamers eh? tongue

i tell you. I like dream but i know when to and when not too, the ones who start living in la la land permanently, e tire me ooo
Re: Does Horoscopes Affects Ones Relationship by onyinye2(f): 7:32pm On Aug 11, 2008
Horoscope ko relationships ni. Stars can't tell you if the one you are with is compatible for you.
Re: Does Horoscopes Affects Ones Relationship by ssRhino: 7:41pm On Aug 11, 2008
Horoscope is poor nonesense.
Re: Does Horoscopes Affects Ones Relationship by Orikinla(m): 7:47pm On Aug 11, 2008
Our destines are not in the stars
But in our own hands.
Re: Does Horoscopes Affects Ones Relationship by NegroNtns(m): 9:53pm On Aug 11, 2008
Our destines are not in the stars
But in our own hands.

When you travel between cities, along the highway there are mileposts, route markers, exit signs, location names and all other types of indicators, some in red, some in blue, yellow, green, some have circles, some have triangles, some have letters, others have numbers, ; the driver of the car is you, the manuever of the car is in your hands. However, without those road signs, it will be a hard task getting from one city to the other, or making decisions when an obstacle is encountered.

Look at astrology as those road markers, and you as the driver of the car. The inter-relation between the road signs and the driver is a very important one that cannot be discounted as nonsense. Unless the driver wishes to get lost on the road and many have done so indeed until they are brought back to reality.
Re: Does Horoscopes Affects Ones Relationship by ikamefa(f): 10:02pm On Aug 11, 2008
@ topic yes it does! e.g .  cheesy

am a 1st decan libra so i know i get along best with those under the sign aries and fellow librans too

@negro you are soo right about that  taurus thingy   wink cheesy
Re: Does Horoscopes Affects Ones Relationship by Sisikill: 10:07pm On Aug 11, 2008
Personally, I don’t think so but my sisters say I epitomize the characteristics of my sign. I’m fickle, I get bored easily, I talk too much, I’m too playful, I’m impulsive and temperamental but it doesn’t last for too long, which is why they say my anger is a little Bipolarish, My dear mother never stops praying for “Eni ti o ma ni Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuru” (don’t know why she’s gott@ drag it like that. . . and she calls me a drama queen)

Relationship/Friendship wise, I've found I get along with Aries.
Re: Does Horoscopes Affects Ones Relationship by ikamefa(f): 10:10pm On Aug 11, 2008
Sisikill:

Personally, I don’t think so but my sisters say I epitomize the characteristics of my sign. I’m fickle, I get bored easily, I talk too much, I’m too playful, I’m impulsive and temperamental but it doesn’t last for too long, which is why they say my anger is a little Bipolarish, My dear mother never stops praying for “Eni ti o ma ni Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuru” (don’t know why she’s gott@ drag it like that. . . and she calls me a drama queen)

Relationship/Friendship wise, I've found I get along with Aries.

dat is to say you are a fellow libran? tongue
Re: Does Horoscopes Affects Ones Relationship by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 11, 2008
@ topic

If you want them to.
Re: Does Horoscopes Affects Ones Relationship by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 11, 2008
$$Rhino:

Horoscope is poor nonesense.
pure nonsense? tongue
Re: Does Horoscopes Affects Ones Relationship by NegroNtns(m): 10:24pm On Aug 11, 2008
Sisi,

You are either an Air sign or a Fire sign. If you are Air, then you are Gemini. If you are Fire, then you are Leo. This is just going by your description of the xteristics and nothing else. If you are neither of these, then one of them play a significant role in your birth chart.

Ika,

Your polar sign is Aries. Charges and soarks fly. But so does confrontation. cheesy How do you balance the two?
Re: Does Horoscopes Affects Ones Relationship by ikamefa(f): 10:28pm On Aug 11, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

Sisi,

You are either an Air sign or a Fire sign.  If you are Air, then you are Gemini.  If you are Fire, then you are Leo.   This is just going by your description of the xteristics and nothing else.  If you are neither of these, then one of them play a significant role in your birth chart.

Ika,

Your polar sign is Aries.  Charges and soarks fly. But so does confrontation.   cheesy   How do you balance the two?

you are soo right!  cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin with my aries loved ones ,we're always fighting( real WWF series oh grin) but we eventually kiss and make up!(knowing we can't live without each-other! ) "  grin "
Re: Does Horoscopes Affects Ones Relationship by kojeiwa(m): 10:34pm On Aug 11, 2008
I don't think Horoscope affect relationship, but I must confess that I have always dated Gemini and we never worked out

Thank GOD my current girl isn't a Gemini.
Re: Does Horoscopes Affects Ones Relationship by NegroNtns(m): 10:36pm On Aug 11, 2008
Ika,

I will encourage that you get a view of yours and his charts and then sit with him and discuss it.  The polar signs usually bring about high chances of prosperity, a wave crest for progress.  But how do you know when the wave crest is approaching?  Its kinda like the highway analogy, how do you know your exit is coming up if you were not aware of the road posts?  

Let me know, there is a very good location I can direct you to.
Re: Does Horoscopes Affects Ones Relationship by ikamefa(f): 10:41pm On Aug 11, 2008
i do have ma own charts cool don't know about his grin grin grin

Negro_Ntns:

Let me know, there is a very good location I can direct you to.

as in? undecided
Re: Does Horoscopes Affects Ones Relationship by NegroNtns(m): 10:49pm On Aug 11, 2008
Its a website but you can get his chart the same way you got yours. If not let me know.
Re: Does Horoscopes Affects Ones Relationship by doyin13(m): 10:56pm On Aug 11, 2008
ikamefa:

i do have ma own charts cool don't know about his grin grin grin

as in? undecided

Na wa ooo. . . .the good ones are almost always taken sad sad sad

Anyways. . . nothing spoil

Madam Sisikill, you sure say u don try Capricorn before.

You knw say Eshin l'omo wink wink
Re: Does Horoscopes Affects Ones Relationship by Sisikill: 10:56pm On Aug 11, 2008
ikamefa:

that is to say you are a fellow libran? tongue

Hehehehehe, NOPE!

Negro_Ntns:

Sisi,

You are either an Air sign or a Fire sign. If you are Air, then you are Gemini. If you are Fire, then you are Leo. This is just going by your description of the xteristics and nothing else. If you are neither of these, then one of them play a significant role in your birth chart.

Ika,

Your polar sign is Aries. Charges and soarks fly. But so does confrontation. cheesy How do you balance the two?

Oh my heavens! Kyoshi. . . How do you do it??!!!
Re: Does Horoscopes Affects Ones Relationship by doyin13(m): 10:59pm On Aug 11, 2008
Sisikill:

Hehehehehe, NOPE!

Oh my heavens! Kyoshi. . . How do you do it??!!!

Shior I bet say the guy na either pure winch, or pikin of winch, or jazzman or just a spoilsport angry angry angry angry
Re: Does Horoscopes Affects Ones Relationship by Sisikill: 11:01pm On Aug 11, 2008
doyin13:

Madam Sisikill, you sure say u don try Capricorn before.

Mama Sisikill is Capricorn, don't know what that means but I'll say this. . . I grew up thinking "E bo ni mo ti ri omo yi?" was my middle name.

It was a mouthful but I just thot I was very special grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thread erased. / My Mother Contributed To My Father's Success. Why Are Our Girls Now Are Not So? / Should I Tell Him Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.