Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Delsu Student Kills Lover, Commits Suicide Over Love! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Delsu Student Kills Lover, Commits Suicide Over Love! (2323 Views)

Woman Kills Lover She Met Online For Injuring Her During S*ex (PHOTOS) / A Delsu Student Proposes To Her Guy In Front Of The Class ! / Married Man Attempts Suicide Over Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delsu Student Kills Lover, Commits Suicide Over Love! by COOLWATER(m): 8:51am On Aug 12, 2008
A 200 level student of Delta State University, Mr Ndubisi Mowete, has committed suicide after stabbing his girlfriend, Vivian Obioma, to death over minor disagreement.
Ndubisi, a Business Education student of the University, Agbor Campus, was said to have been enraged upon discovering that his lover, Vivian, an indigene of Ogwashi-Uku, in Aniocha Local Government area of Delta State, was allegedly dating another student within the campus.
Eye-witness account revealed that both lovers had always engaged in series of argument which often led to fisticuffs, on issues bordering on allegation of infidelity.
Vivian, who was a 100 level student of the Education Department was squatting with Ndubuisi in a one room apartment, an off campus accommodation located at Ehiwarioh Street, Alihami, in Agbor.
The 21-year-old Ndubuisi, who hails from the Eastern part of the country, was alleged to have also contributed to Vivian's financial up keep during their stay in school.
An eye-witness stated that the landlord of the house, who lives a few blocks away from their apartment and had in the past settled matters for both parties became suspicious when he did not see either of them for some days.
This led him to know that the door leading to the studentís room was locked from inside, and he alerted the police.
He said when the police forced the door open; the lifeless body of Ndubisi, dangling on the hock of the ceiling fan with a rope tied round his neck was discovered, while Vivian's naked lifeless body was lying on the floor with several knife stabs on the stomach and tight.

could this be love people are so so funny.

Tu fia!!!!
Re: Delsu Student Kills Lover, Commits Suicide Over Love! by hollandis(f): 9:16am On Aug 12, 2008
Proof angry
or else this is super story la la la l a la la la
Re: Delsu Student Kills Lover, Commits Suicide Over Love! by menix(m): 1:47pm On Aug 12, 2008
Dat Ndubuisi is a great man, His character should be emulated,
Re: Delsu Student Kills Lover, Commits Suicide Over Love! by hixxx1(m): 5:35pm On Aug 12, 2008
Ndubisi na baba. Correct gee.
Re: Delsu Student Kills Lover, Commits Suicide Over Love! by tpia: 6:04pm On Aug 12, 2008
two lives wasted.
Re: Delsu Student Kills Lover, Commits Suicide Over Love! by adex285(m): 6:24pm On Aug 12, 2008
what a life!!!!!!!
Re: Delsu Student Kills Lover, Commits Suicide Over Love! by ssRhino: 6:26pm On Aug 12, 2008
Wasted life.
Re: Delsu Student Kills Lover, Commits Suicide Over Love! by ifyalways(f): 6:37pm On Aug 12, 2008
rofl
he wud prolly get his name on the star/gulder book of records .
heheheeeee,this children sef angry
Re: Delsu Student Kills Lover, Commits Suicide Over Love! by annmarien(f): 7:16pm On Aug 12, 2008
If that's what love's all about, i choose never to love, God forbid. wasting your only life for no good reason. really feel for the parents,relatives, and friends. may their souls rest in perfect peace
Re: Delsu Student Kills Lover, Commits Suicide Over Love! by ayzone: 7:22pm On Aug 12, 2008
2 meet again in satan's kingdom!
Re: Delsu Student Kills Lover, Commits Suicide Over Love! by creamkele(m): 8:06pm On Aug 12, 2008
Na wa oooo!!!! wonders shall never end,

When naija people start to dey commit sucide
Re: Delsu Student Kills Lover, Commits Suicide Over Love! by segzicres(m): 8:11pm On Aug 12, 2008
the suicide thing shock me oh. i think say every nigerian sharp pass that one. see wastage.
Re: Delsu Student Kills Lover, Commits Suicide Over Love! by clareomiz(f): 8:18pm On Aug 12, 2008
this one don pass L O V E!!! this one na rove!!
Re: Delsu Student Kills Lover, Commits Suicide Over Love! by origina9ja(f): 8:20pm On Aug 12, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
orisirisi
i kno no see 9ja peepz dey commit suicide ova shit sad
Re: Delsu Student Kills Lover, Commits Suicide Over Love! by NubianQ(f): 8:37pm On Aug 12, 2008
i really will never understand the fuss about things that could be resolved. anyway, its sad that it had to end that way!
Re: Delsu Student Kills Lover, Commits Suicide Over Love! by HRhotness(f): 11:37pm On Aug 12, 2008
What did they argue about?

Could be that they had like a death pact or something grin grin grin
Re: Delsu Student Kills Lover, Commits Suicide Over Love! by idupaul: 11:40pm On Aug 12, 2008
its too confusin for me, a lot seems to be missing.
Re: Delsu Student Kills Lover, Commits Suicide Over Love! by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 12, 2008
what a waste and for what, that was not love, that was madness
Re: Delsu Student Kills Lover, Commits Suicide Over Love! by rampant(f): 11:51pm On Aug 12, 2008
Things people will do for love stupidity
Re: Delsu Student Kills Lover, Commits Suicide Over Love! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 12, 2008
rampant:

Things people will do for love stupidity
can you imagine
Re: Delsu Student Kills Lover, Commits Suicide Over Love! by AloyEmeka9: 11:52pm On Aug 12, 2008
Dat Ndubuisi is a great man, His character should be emulated,

You must be crazy. Girls, beware of this man.
Re: Delsu Student Kills Lover, Commits Suicide Over Love! by bluespice(f): 11:56pm On Aug 12, 2008
lmao! so 9ja don "westernise" to commits crimes of passion?
the guy is one depraved human being
ma bad was grin
buh yeah its happened!
lesson?
dont squat with boyfie in a one bedroom apartment grin
Re: Delsu Student Kills Lover, Commits Suicide Over Love! by Queenisha: 12:00am On Aug 13, 2008
bluespice:

lmao! so Nigeria don "westernise" to commits crimes of passion?
the guy is one depraved human being
ma bad was grin
buh yeah its happened!
lesson?
don't squat with boyfie in a one bedroom apartment grin

By first year and second year students?
so litlle little teenage freshmen girls are now living with their lovers off campus? shocked shocked shocked
things have really changed
Re: Delsu Student Kills Lover, Commits Suicide Over Love! by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 13, 2008
Some people re just tired of life.
They want to give themselves any reason to die

For the "victim" in the story, reason is a broken heart. so sad, so pathetic!
Re: Delsu Student Kills Lover, Commits Suicide Over Love! by bluespice(f): 12:14am On Aug 13, 2008
Queenisha:

By first year and second year students?
so litlle little teenage freshmen girls are now living with their lovers off campus? shocked shocked shocked
things have really changed
lmao yes oh
9ja don turn to somefing else grin

Ruby_Pearl:

Some people re just tired of life.
They want to give themselves any reason to die

For the "victim" in the story, reason is a broken heart. so sad, so pathetic!

who is the victim? shocked
the killer?
Re: Delsu Student Kills Lover, Commits Suicide Over Love! by Okijajuju1(m): 12:19am On Aug 13, 2008
The trifling bitch deserved it. Poor guy.
Re: Delsu Student Kills Lover, Commits Suicide Over Love! by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 13, 2008
Okija_juju:

shocked undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Delsu Student Kills Lover, Commits Suicide Over Love! by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 13, 2008
bluespice:

who is the victim? shocked
the killer?
I no fit understand story o.
I just dey answer the topic title. embarassed tongue
Re: Delsu Student Kills Lover, Commits Suicide Over Love! by Queenisha: 12:29am On Aug 13, 2008
Okija_juju:

ewo
Okija na you kill am?
Re: Delsu Student Kills Lover, Commits Suicide Over Love! by bluespice(f): 12:31am On Aug 13, 2008
Okija_juju:

and ur sure u didnt escape from aro? shocked  angry

Ruby_Pearl:

I no fit understand story o.
I just dey answer the topic title. embarassed tongue

lol take time u'll understand it  wink
Re: Delsu Student Kills Lover, Commits Suicide Over Love! by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 13, 2008
and here i was thinking that this something only a white person will do
Re: Delsu Student Kills Lover, Commits Suicide Over Love! by onyinye2(f): 12:32am On Aug 13, 2008
Okija_juju:

Nwoke o gini? was all that necessary?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stunning Or Just Average Looking Chick? Which Is Advisable / Hw Do I Tell A Girl I Love Her? / Dating A Person I Havent Met! Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.