Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Delsu Student Kills Lover, Commits Suicide Over Love! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Delsu Student Kills Lover, Commits Suicide Over Love! (2325 Views)

Woman Kills Lover She Met Online For Injuring Her During S*ex (PHOTOS) / A Delsu Student Proposes To Her Guy In Front Of The Class ! / Married Man Attempts Suicide Over Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delsu Student Kills Lover, Commits Suicide Over Love! by TOYOSI20(f): 3:42am On Aug 13, 2008
@ Topic,

That can't be love, . . , . . sounds like insanity to me. . . . . . . ,

There must have been signs long before the incident occurred. . . . . , .
Re: Delsu Student Kills Lover, Commits Suicide Over Love! by origina9ja(f): 7:04am On Aug 13, 2008
dem say luv is blind
Re: Delsu Student Kills Lover, Commits Suicide Over Love! by tpia: 7:23pm On Aug 13, 2008
I doubt if its due to western influence.

there are stories of guys jumping in a river over unrequited love. When the girl broke up with them or something.

Lovesickness actually has all the symptoms of a real disease. Though some people could be borderline mental as well, and just use anything as an excuse to go over the edge.
Re: Delsu Student Kills Lover, Commits Suicide Over Love! by ula(f): 11:08am On Aug 14, 2008
may their souls rest in peace!!!!!
Re: Delsu Student Kills Lover, Commits Suicide Over Love! by chioma107(f): 4:04pm On Aug 14, 2008
hmm you go fear love cry
Re: Delsu Student Kills Lover, Commits Suicide Over Love! by Orikinla(m): 7:16pm On Aug 14, 2008
This why I have been scared of relationships.

I know that Nigerian lovers are capable of doing this like the one who shot and killed the wife in the US.

A girlfriend once accused me of been unfaithful when I was innocent.

The last we were in bed and she was looking at me in a particular way, I was scared.

I love my life more than any relationship that will put my life at risk.

I am not feeling sorry for the murderer at all.

I am feeling sorry for the bereaved family of the poor girl.

PLEASE GIRLS, BEWARE OF GUYS WHO COME TO YOUR ASSISTANCE, BECAUSE THEY WANT TO USE IT TO LURE YOU AND TRAP YOU IN A RELATIONSHIP WHERE YOU WILL BECOME A PRISONER OF LUST.

I have seen where a guy beat up the girlfriend and she bleeding from her ears and then he even went to a salon to beat her up and pulled her jeans pants off her and left her only ion her underwear.

This cannot be love.

Love does not harm or kill.

It is lust that drives men to assault and kill helpless women.

Please, do not be commited to anyone until after your studies and marry safely.

I BEG.

Nigeria prefers you alive and not dead.
Re: Delsu Student Kills Lover, Commits Suicide Over Love! by domwas2(m): 7:25pm On Aug 14, 2008
man you said it all nice there
Re: Delsu Student Kills Lover, Commits Suicide Over Love! by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:09am On Aug 15, 2008
what people do all in the name of "so called love" is sickening. may God deliver us.
Re: Delsu Student Kills Lover, Commits Suicide Over Love! by bkplur(f): 2:20pm On Aug 19, 2008
may their soul rest in peace,but what a stupid story

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pissed Off Ex / Can You Tell If Your Toaster Is Married? / Do U Cnsider Blood Group Nd All when DATING?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.