Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily (36801 Views)

Why Naija Babes/nl Ladies Cheat Easily...25 Reason (must Read)!!! / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them / Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 20, 2015
# Make no mistake, this thread does not endorse cheating... Sometimes, it happens however undecided #

Mathematical: I sight you wink

The truth is, in as much as Guys are more faithful in any relationship, the tendencies to want to cheat begins to surface.

He loves her but also adore the "side chick".

I believe there are a few reasons because he barely does it...SEE LADIES HAVE 25? Choi! cheesygrin

Quickly, Below Are Seven Reasons Guys Cheat So Easily.

1. It's A Man's World- He Feels He Can Handle Both.

Any guy that has tasted cash will agree with me that you can literally get any girl with your money. In Nigeria, this is 90% true.
Money is tempting. As soon as you begin to make it, the desire for a Side Chick begins to surface... Some guys go to the extreme: they dump her tongue

2. Guys Are Flirty In Nature

Guys are born to pursue. To flirt is in his vein. He is driving in his car with his wife, he's still flirting, LoL...
At work, he does it cheaply and casually.
On Social Media, he has no restrictions...

3. Some Girls Are Temptation In Themselves

A girl posts a pic and purposefully expose her cleavages... She walks out to get things without a bra, and she knows you're there to attend to her...As in enh...The temptation is Much sha o... And when it happens, she will say, "I didn't see it coming..." With all these, guys are tempted to wanna play around...

4. At The Point When She Is Mad At Him.

She is mad at him, as her manner is, he apologizes but she keeps forming... He runs into his ex and somehow old flames is rekindled... Sex happens and keep happening until....she forgives him...

5. "Cheap" ladies Are On The Increase

Some ladies are cheap seriously...wink

In his neighborhood, that young girl has been trying hard to get his attention, seeing you come in and go out gives her the creep...
Cool guys don't like turning girls down this way, he lets her come help him do the dishes and maybe watch a movie as she pleaded...in the process something happens! Gbam!
He has cheated, who is to blame? OK...

6. Ladies In General Want More Than Just Being Friends.

His colleague in the office likes him- She wants a "deeper something" with him. She knows he is in a relationship but persists to keep placing herself as a Wife- To- Be. Her emotional part makes her open her legs soon enough!

7. The "side chick" Is More Often Than Not More Lenient, Caring and Tender.

Most times, the Side Chick knowing she has little chance tries hard to please him. She washes his clothes, shaves his beard, burst his pimples (lol), knot his tye, spoil him with delicacies... Before you say Jack Robinson, He starts cheating with her...

The other one working in a bank comes to NL and open a thread titled "My Boyfriend Just Cheated On Me, What Do I Do?"
NL guys be like, wetin do transformer? Go hug am joor...LOL!

As earlier stated: We don't justify it but it still happens... We are improving though...wink

This is a Counter Thread...

You are free to add yours...smiley

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily by ArchEnemy(m): 8:58pm On Jan 20, 2015
8. Indiscipline
9. Conveteousness
10. Godlessness

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily by elantraceey(f): 9:00pm On Jan 20, 2015
Because it's their nature , not all guys though.
Re: Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 20, 2015
elantraceey:

You called my name cheesy
Re: Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 20, 2015
ArchEnemy:
8. Indiscipline
9. Conveteousness
10. Godlessness

Nice points...wink

3 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily by SeverusSnape(m): 9:04pm On Jan 20, 2015
I saw this thread coming...Thanks to Mathematical.
Re: Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily by bennygreat1(m): 9:06pm On Jan 20, 2015
Interesting Post!!!

Though not all Men.. cheesy
Re: Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily by Ezibless: 9:08pm On Jan 20, 2015
grin

#claps hands.
Re: Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily by kristen12(f): 9:09pm On Jan 20, 2015
Whatever jor!! Two can play the game gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 20, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I saw this thread coming...Thanks to Mathematical.

She is smart... cool
Re: Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 20, 2015
kristen12:
Whatever jor!! Two can play the game gringrin

Lol
Re: Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 20, 2015
Ezibless:
grin

#claps hands.

Hope it's for good? smiley
Re: Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily by SeverusSnape(m): 9:11pm On Jan 20, 2015
emusmith:

She is smart... cool
Yeah...One in a million.
Re: Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily by kristen12(f): 9:12pm On Jan 20, 2015
emusmith:

Lol
Abi na
Re: Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily by elantraceey(f): 9:12pm On Jan 20, 2015
emusmith:

You called my name cheesy

Where did you hear my voice?
Re: Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 20, 2015
elantraceey:

Where did you hear my voice?

You didn't pick...wink
Re: Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 20, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Yeah...One in a million.

You sound as if you kinda...hmm...know her very much? grin
Re: Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily by elantraceey(f): 9:15pm On Jan 20, 2015
emusmith:

You didn't pick...wink

Was sleeping .
Re: Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 20, 2015
elantraceey:

Was sleeping .

Thought as much...I guess you're going to be up all night...smiley
Re: Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 20, 2015
emusmith:

# Make no mistake, this thread does not endorse cheating... Sometimes, it happens however undecided #

The truth is, in as much as Guys are more faithful in any relationship, the tendencies to want to cheat begins to surface.

He loves her but also adore the "side chick".

I believe there are a few reasons because he barely does it...SEE LADIES HAVE 25? Choi! cheesygrin

Quickly, Below Are Seven Reasons Guys Cheat So Easily.

Any guy that has tasted cash will agree with me that you can literally get any girl with your money. In Nigeria, this is 90% true.
Money is tempting. As soon as you begin to make it, the desire for a Side Chick begins to surface... Some guys go to the extreme: they dump her tongue

Guys are born to pursue. To flirt is in his vein. He is driving in his car with his wife, he's still flirting, LoL...

A girl posts a pic and purposefully expose her cleavages... She walks out to get things without a bra, and she knows you're there to attend to her...As in enh...The temptation is Much sha o... And when it happens, she will say, "I didn't see it coming..." With all these, guys are tempted to wanna play around...

She is mad at him, as her manner is, he apologizes but she keeps forming... He runs into his ex and somehow old flames is rekindled... Sex happens and keep happening until....she forgives him...

In his neighborhood, that young girl has been trying hard to get his attention, seeing you come in and go out gives her the creep...
Cool guys don't like turning girls down this way, he lets her come help him do the dishes and maybe watch a movie as she pleaded...in the process something happens! Gbam!

His colleague in the office likes him- She wants a "deeper something" with him. She knows he is in a relationship but persists to keep placing herself as a Wife- To- Be. Her emotional part makes her open her legs soon enough!

Most times, the Side Chick knowing she has little chance tries hard to please him. She washes his clothes, shaves his beard, burst his pimples (lol), knot his tye, spoil him with delicacies... Before you say Jack Robinson, He starts cheating with her...

The other one working in a bank comes to NL and open a thread titled "My Boyfriend Just Cheated On Me, What Do I Do?"

As earlier stated: We don't justify it but it still happens... We are improving though...wink

This is a Counter Thread...

7th. so that means we have to be bitchhes with you guys in order u not to cheat. (its not try hard, its maybe love and these small things r nice to do to the person who u love, i love to do such things for my husband. this is my woman logics. so that means he is gonna cheat? relationship should build up strong doing such small things to each other, not possibility to cheat)
Re: Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 20, 2015
to be honest, know i think, that cheating (however it is great feeling for that moment) is irresponsible action. men think that they can handle the situation by having two women, but eventually it crashes and it crashes big, with possibility that u will lose your kids, relatives and friends will turn their back, u will lose job and home

2 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily by SeverusSnape(m): 9:20pm On Jan 20, 2015
emusmith:

You sound as if you kinda...hmm...know her very much? grin
Of course I do! smiley
She's a good friend, I enjoy discussing issues and arguing with her.
Though most times, I tend to concede defeat; Not cause she won me, but She's just exceptional.
Re: Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily by Ezibless: 9:21pm On Jan 20, 2015
emusmith:

Hope it's for good? smiley

What do you think?

voodoo85:

7th. so that means we have to be bitchhes with you guys in order u not to cheat. (its not try hard, its maybe love and these small things r nice to do to the person who u love, i love to do such things for my husband. this is my woman logics. so that means he is gonna cheat? relationship should build up strong doing such small things to each other, not possibility to cheat)

Did you just quote the whole post? embarassed
Re: Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 20, 2015
elantraceey:

By nature; You mean it's innate right!

Ha. Remind me who these guys cheats with. If it's in nature for men to cheat, it's also in nature for women to cheat.

Takes two to tango. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 20, 2015
Ezibless:

What do you think?

no
Re: Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 20, 2015
grin
Ezibless:

What do you think?

grin
Ezibless:

What do you think?

Re: Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily by Purplehisbiscus(f): 9:25pm On Jan 20, 2015
emusmith:

This doesnt justify cheating abeg....

To an extent this is true esp with Naija guys..(but not all sha)

Very very true..Dem use the knife of unfaithfulness circumsise these type of guys...

I dont agree with this sha...Who wan cheat go cheat even if all ladies wear HIJAB...

Another truth,,but still not an excuse,but sometimes we prolong issues too much and give rooms for the next available chick that gives him attention during quarells...

Very true,even if the man nor wan cheat sef dem go force,be forming friendship,i like ur persona, bla bla bla..If i hear..Women our own our enemies...

Another truth....

Very true....

Re: Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily by elantraceey(f): 9:29pm On Jan 20, 2015
emusmith:

Thought as much...I guess you're going to be up all night...smiley

Na , gat a lot of things to do tomorrow .
Re: Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily by elantraceey(f): 9:36pm On Jan 20, 2015
Aprime:

By nature; You mean it's innate right!

Ha. Remind me who these guys cheats with. If it's in nature for men to cheat, it's also in nature for women to cheat.

Takes two to tango. tongue

It's more in the former.
Re: Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 20, 2015
Only Boys cheat I am not referring to age now. But a man doesn't cheat on his partner no matter what
Re: Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 20, 2015
rubey:
Only Boys cheat I am not referring to age now. But a man doesn't cheat on his partner no matter what

That means there are few of us left...Wow!
Re: Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily by Mathematical(f): 10:02pm On Jan 20, 2015
emusmith:

She is smart... cool
wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Pulled Her Pants…. “i Fvcked” (18+) / Valentine: "See What I Got For My Faraway Soldier Boyfriend And I" / 2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.