Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,818 members, 7,827,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Prostitutes Of Nowadays Get Good Husbands - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prostitutes Of Nowadays Get Good Husbands (3768 Views)

Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker / President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead / Top 8 Lies Told By Ladies Of Nowadays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prostitutes Of Nowadays Get Good Husbands by teebaby2(f): 11:01am On Aug 14, 2008
I noticed dat most prostitute get d best of de guys in de world wen dey want 2 get marry.i belive we've all noticed that,cos most ladies i see were formally prostitute n den i later here dat they got married 2 a good husband who treat them well. and while d well behaved girls fall in d hand of players,they get chitted,duped and all dat.i tink guys n people see tings like dat in different perspertives. WHAT DO U GUYS THINK undecided
Re: Prostitutes Of Nowadays Get Good Husbands by HRhotness(f): 11:03am On Aug 14, 2008
Last time i checked, prostitutes were people too
Re: Prostitutes Of Nowadays Get Good Husbands by tammyswits(f): 11:08am On Aug 14, 2008
Its the law of i dont know what, opposites attract!
Re: Prostitutes Of Nowadays Get Good Husbands by whitelexi(m): 11:20am On Aug 14, 2008
Its the simple Grail of Love. . . As a woman, if u can cook very well, dance in bed very well, know how to keep interesting your man, and know how to behave properly, know how to give to caeser what belongs to caeser, and look okay for every occasion - NO WOMAN ON EARTH can thief your man!

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes Of Nowadays Get Good Husbands by Okanran(m): 11:20am On Aug 14, 2008
. . . hmmmnnn, wahala dey oooh. lipsrsealed
Re: Prostitutes Of Nowadays Get Good Husbands by konkocious(m): 11:37am On Aug 14, 2008
if you checked the profiles of those who get marry to them, they too in one way or the other they have done something to deserve prostitude cuz what goes around comes around

is what you sow you shall reap

3 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Of Nowadays Get Good Husbands by kemisuga(f): 11:38am On Aug 14, 2008
Am about to post this topic (Why is it dat most good girls does not find good husbands) before I saw this post.

I also wonder myself. There are many good girls, that are really wife material, well behaved and homely. Yet they find it difficult to find good husbands.

Well, I think the prostitutes get good husbands becos of their exposure to many men than the homely girls.
The prostitutes are smart.
They know all the techniques for winning a man's heart.
The prostitutes always take care of themselves to look attractive to men.

Some good girls also have good husbands, but with divine intervention.

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes Of Nowadays Get Good Husbands by whitelexi(m): 12:04pm On Aug 14, 2008
Not like i'll marry a prostitute if it makes things better, but men dont want to marry hell into their lives, some women are worse. There are many good girls as u call them, who know nothing about the kitchen or cleanliness or how to treat a man or how to talk or how to perform in the bedroom or how to dress and make up or even how to communicate properly!
Thats worse than hell for any man, personally, Frankly i'd gladly sleep in hell than end up with such good homely girls grin
Re: Prostitutes Of Nowadays Get Good Husbands by Macgreat(m): 12:07pm On Aug 14, 2008
Hmmm
Re: Prostitutes Of Nowadays Get Good Husbands by Caliente(m): 12:16pm On Aug 14, 2008
kemisuga:

Am about to post this topic (Why is it that most good girls does not find good husbands) before I saw this post.

I also wonder myself. There are many good girls, that are really wife material, well behaved and homely. Yet they find it difficult to find good husbands.

Well, I think the prostitutes get good husbands because of their exposure to many men than the homely girls.
The prostitutes are smart.
They know all the techniques for winning a man's heart.
The prostitutes always take care of themselves to look attractive to men.

Some good girls also have good husbands, but with divine intervention.

[size=13pt]True. They know how to tease and please their man and they ready to do it.[/size]
Re: Prostitutes Of Nowadays Get Good Husbands by teebaby2(f): 11:16pm On Aug 27, 2008
well some pple dont see anytin bad in it,dey belive it a past life
Re: Prostitutes Of Nowadays Get Good Husbands by Yongeze: 11:22pm On Aug 27, 2008
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-148489.0.html

. . . .Now she's an official Lagos Big Girl. She buys a Honda, moves from Okokomaiko to a Flat at Opebi, She comes to jand for Summer, attends all the Ovation type parrys in Naija, get's herself an Ajebutter Ikoyi boy, The Boy has no idea where she's coming from. All he knows is she cooks well, cleans up his crib, has no qualms washing his clothes, she shows him a few bedroom tricks that blow his socks off, goes to church every Sunday and Wednesday, Bobo is going, going, gone. Next thing na for Wedding Web site you go see them.
That, my friend is the Nigerian dream. . . .

2 Likes

Re: Prostitutes Of Nowadays Get Good Husbands by Hannibal: 11:27pm On Aug 27, 2008
Prostitutes are on top of their game.
All they have to do is to appear nice in public and turn ON the heat in the bedroom.
Oblivious responsible men meet these tricks and they get played and entrapped.
Big up to all em whores!!! grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prostitutes Of Nowadays Get Good Husbands by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 27, 2008
who be the goat and who be the hunter, nemesis dey catch wit ,em no mata wat they do, @poster abi u dey do illegal ruins, u fit run out of luck sey u knw.
Re: Prostitutes Of Nowadays Get Good Husbands by Pataki: 11:37pm On Aug 27, 2008
Prostitutes are cunny kind of people. If they can seduce a man who is willing to have sex though, why won't they achieve the same feat with a man who is ready to marry? grin cheesy grin

Everyone for himself. I know what I am looking. cheesy
Re: Prostitutes Of Nowadays Get Good Husbands by Hannibal: 11:40pm On Aug 27, 2008
@ Pataki,

These tricks are more exposed to good men.
Good gurls stay at home doing domestic chores while the tricks are in the clubs or bachelor's eve seeking good men.
They go out for what they want. . . . .No games, no pretence.
By law of average, they are bound to nail good men.
Afterall, Okocha's Nkechi was a resident LovePeddler in UNILAG before she met Jay-Jay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prostitutes Of Nowadays Get Good Husbands by Pataki: 11:46pm On Aug 27, 2008
Hannibal:

@ Pataki,

These tricks are more exposed to good men.
Good girls stay at home doing domestic chores while the tricks are in the clubs or bachelor's eve seeking good men.
They go out for what they want. . . . .No games, no pretence.
By law of average, they are bound to nail good men.
Afterall, Okocha's Nkechi was a resident LovePeddler in UNILAG before she met Jay-Jay.
TOUCHE!!!!

If they like you, they tell you straight off. No need for gallivanting around their feelings. I know of a friend who met a Benin girl in my city here, immediately the girl saw him, gave the guy a loving and convincing smile.

As a sharp man, the guy don arrange levels with the babe, and they are enjoying themselves till present. grin
Re: Prostitutes Of Nowadays Get Good Husbands by Hannibal: 11:53pm On Aug 27, 2008
@ Pataki,

How do u knw the Benin babe is a trick?? tongue
Looks can be deceptive, isn't it?
Re: Prostitutes Of Nowadays Get Good Husbands by Pataki: 11:56pm On Aug 27, 2008
Hannibal:

@ Pataki,

How do u knw the Benin babe is a trick?? tongue
Looks can be deceptive, isn't it?
cheesy grin cheesy

You want me to spit it all out innit?

Remember prostitutes pay tax here. cheesy So they know all the tricks too. grin cheesy grin
Re: Prostitutes Of Nowadays Get Good Husbands by Hannibal: 12:01am On Aug 28, 2008
Pataki:

cheesy grin cheesy

You want me to spit it all out innit?

Remember prostitutes pay tax here. cheesy So they know all the tricks too. grin cheesy grin

Prostitutes pay taxes in Amsterdam?? shocked grin shocked
Pataki, u need to change ur base. . . . . . I cannot imagine sleeping and waking everyday to see hoodratz.
How are prayers answered in that country? grin cheesy
Re: Prostitutes Of Nowadays Get Good Husbands by ifyalways(f): 12:02am On Aug 28, 2008
Hannibal:
@ Pataki,

hmmmn lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
@Topic,na dem luck ! ! !
Re: Prostitutes Of Nowadays Get Good Husbands by CodeRED(f): 12:04am On Aug 28, 2008
@Hannibal and Pataki,
You two "yeyes" seem to know quite a lot about prostitutes. erhmmmm, is there something you guys need to tell your aunty? cheesy cheesy cheesy

@topic
It's a known fact that "bad" girl tend to end up marrying great guys. It's just the law of pyschics. Opposites do attract. What's a girl to do?? grin
Re: Prostitutes Of Nowadays Get Good Husbands by HRhotness(f): 12:06am On Aug 28, 2008
The truth is that for any girl to go into prostitution, she needs to drop all hope and pretence of the fairy tale idea of love and happily-ever-after. . .  the very same delusions that keep the so called "good girls" at home till thy get old and bitter

prostitutes face up to reality and are willing to briefly let go of their pride to get what they want. . . thats why they laugh last in many cases!
Re: Prostitutes Of Nowadays Get Good Husbands by Hannibal: 12:07am On Aug 28, 2008
@ Ifyalways,

Whats hmmmm??  

CodeRED:

@Hannibal and Pataki,
You two "yeyes" seem to know quite a lot about prostitutes. erhmmmm, is there something you guys need to tell your aunty? cheesy cheesy cheesy

I try me best to understand the world around me.
No knowledge is lost. wink cheesy
Re: Prostitutes Of Nowadays Get Good Husbands by CodeRED(f): 12:11am On Aug 28, 2008
Hannibal:

I try me best to understand the world around me.
No knowledge is lost. wink cheesy

Ok o. Nothing is wrong with "finding out" about the world around you. Knowledge is power. cheesy cheesy, So tell me, you are curiously soliciting information on prostitution for a project or what? grin grin grin

erhmm, BTW where is Playa playa Pataki??
Re: Prostitutes Of Nowadays Get Good Husbands by Pataki: 12:19am On Aug 28, 2008
@ Hannibal,

Prostitution is a legal job. I thought you knew that. You should come around sometime soon and donate some Euros to the tax system here. Just might get lucky to get a good wifey than those west endz babez. cheesy

@ CodeRED,

It ain't my fault. Just staying updated to the rules. grin cheesy grin
Re: Prostitutes Of Nowadays Get Good Husbands by CodeRED(f): 12:22am On Aug 28, 2008
Pataki:

@ Hannibal,

Prostitution is a legal job. I thought you knew that. You should come around sometime soon and donate some Euros to the tax system here. Just might get lucky to get a good wifey than those west endz babez. cheesy

@ CodeRED,

It ain't my fault. Just staying updated to the rules. grin cheesy grin

Hmmmmmmmmm. I see, I see. BTW, wey de hell yo bin? cheesy cheesy cheesy

@topic
What's all the fuss about prostitution though? They say " Whoring is a woman's trade, and a Man's comfort" Someone has got to pay the bills oo.
Re: Prostitutes Of Nowadays Get Good Husbands by Hannibal: 12:23am On Aug 28, 2008
CodeRED:

Ok o. Nothing is wrong with "finding out" about the world around you. Knowledge is power. cheesy cheesy, So tell me, you are curiously soliciting information on prostitution for a project or what? grin grin grin

Project?? Nah.
I ain't writing any thesis on whores. . . . . .I just try to know why women choose the profession as a way of living.
It's kinda weird.

erhmm, BTW where is Playa playa Pataki??

He is on a bootycall talking to Amanda. grin cheesy

Pataki:

@ Hannibal,

Nah. . . . . . . . .I am allergic to hoodratz!!!
The ones i see in SOHO are enough to make me go blind. . . .
Re: Prostitutes Of Nowadays Get Good Husbands by Pataki: 12:27am On Aug 28, 2008
CodeRED:

Hmmmmmmmmm. I see, I see. BTW, wey de hell yo bin? cheesy cheesy cheesy

@topic
What's all the fuss about prostitution though? They say " Whoring is a woman's trade, and a Man's comfort" Someone has got to pay the bills oo.
Girl, I have been busy with stuffs. . . . . I am just getting a little breather these days. cheesy tongue

@ Hannibal,

Prostitution weird? grin cheesy grin

So far she gets her meet met, who cares? cheesy tongue
Re: Prostitutes Of Nowadays Get Good Husbands by Hannibal: 12:32am On Aug 28, 2008
Pataki:

@ Hannibal,

Prostitution weird? grin cheesy grin

So far she gets her meet met, who cares? cheesy tongue

Yea. . . .
Whoring is weird cos i keep asking meself. . . . . . .Why would any man pay for SEX?
Would u pay for a handshake or a hug??
Seriously, there are more than enough women willing to go ALL THE WAY so whatz the point in paying to shag??
Re: Prostitutes Of Nowadays Get Good Husbands by Okijajuju1(m): 12:32am On Aug 28, 2008
@ Topic

I dont doubt it at all.

There is a saying that;

"The way to a mans heart is through his stomach" but "the way to keep a man is through his Dick".
Re: Prostitutes Of Nowadays Get Good Husbands by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 28, 2008
@ topic

. . . so "good" girls should start humping men up and down? undecided Biko puo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Jealous Boyfriend Is A Faithful Boyfriend. / Reasons Why You Should Date A BROKE Guy / This Is What Will Happen To You When You Beat A Woman (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.