Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

My Big Brothers Boinking My Girl! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Big Brothers Boinking My Girl! (3884 Views)

My Big Thing Is Causing Trouble (photo) / How I Recommended A Lady For My Big Bro / Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Big Brothers Boinking My Girl! by Joe007(m): 1:25pm On Jun 23, 2006
i just need an answer from you guys in the house. what will you do if you find out that your girlfriend is having sexual relationship with one of your big bros and this girl claims to love you very much.it is not rumour.please, what will you do to her?
Re: My Big Brothers Boinking My Girl! by olorunjune(m): 1:31pm On Jun 23, 2006
well all you can do is just leave the girl and search for someone better but probably don't leave her without giving her your own trademark you know what i mean. safe. Sorry for the heartbreak.
Re: My Big Brothers Boinking My Girl! by 2cantango(f): 1:38pm On Jun 23, 2006
I've been in this situation - my man bonking my sis angry

I know what you're going through, I'm sorry they decided to disrespect you so much.

My advice to you is to show her the door!

This girl DOES NOT love you. Does she bonk your bro as an expression of her love for you?

You deserve someone who actually knows what 'Love' means.

Your bro has some serious explaining to do also - don't let him off the hook while you're busy deciding what to do with your girl.
Re: My Big Brothers Boinking My Girl! by jgirl3: 1:50pm On Jun 23, 2006
Joe, show her the door. She doesn't have respect for you. As for your brother, he should know better than to allow her. You don't have to live with that.
Re: My Big Brothers Boinking My Girl! by Busta(f): 2:17pm On Jun 23, 2006
she doesn't deserve u and u can better than her. Let her know that u know bout the whole thing and leave her alone, take care!
Re: My Big Brothers Boinking My Girl! by EditorT: 2:44pm On Jun 23, 2006
leave her, as simple as that
Re: My Big Brothers Boinking My Girl! by Seun(m): 5:58pm On Jun 23, 2006
I just want to remind you that any form of physical assault is against the law. Because you know you can't beat your brothers you want to beat the girl. I can read between the lines; that's what you mean by "what do I do to her?"
Re: My Big Brothers Boinking My Girl! by eveseh(f): 6:00pm On Jun 23, 2006
that's bad
Re: My Big Brothers Boinking My Girl! by diddy4(m): 6:28pm On Jun 23, 2006
my man, just fu*k her for the last time and make sure u do it well, den tell her to kindly leave your house and never comeback. if she utters one word. throw her out. she is crazy. wonder y people act like this.
Re: My Big Brothers Boinking My Girl! by 2cantango(f): 6:34pm On Jun 23, 2006
Nah diddy, he shouldn't be encouraged to f*ck her one last time lipsrsealed he knows his bro has been there now lipsrsealed that's just naaasty lipsrsealed
Re: My Big Brothers Boinking My Girl! by diddy4(m): 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2006
which one, let it be dat both of them fu*ked same girl, dat way the girl will feel low about herself, the next time she dates a guy, she will stay away from his brother.
Re: My Big Brothers Boinking My Girl! by 2cantango(f): 6:43pm On Jun 23, 2006
We're talking about a girl who doesn't have enough morals to keep herself away from her boyfriend's bro - clearly she's not capable of feeling low about herself.

If he is to f*ck her one last time, she'll walk away feeling like she's all that. She'll most probably think he couldn't resist her. I doubt her ego needs that kind of boost.
Re: My Big Brothers Boinking My Girl! by Rhodalyn(f): 6:45pm On Jun 23, 2006
awwwwwwwww baby gurl sad U've been thru that?? shocked shocked Aww Im Sorry baby gurl kiss kiss
Re: My Big Brothers Boinking My Girl! by diddy4(m): 6:49pm On Jun 23, 2006
@2c

i feel u girl, guess u right.
Re: My Big Brothers Boinking My Girl! by ateke2(m): 7:02pm On Jun 23, 2006
follow ur heart smiley smiley
Re: My Big Brothers Boinking My Girl! by hayprof(m): 8:53pm On Jun 23, 2006
'Bonk her ass off!'
Re: My Big Brothers Boinking My Girl! by Rhodalyn(f): 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2006
lol cheesy cheesy
Re: My Big Brothers Boinking My Girl! by supaguy(m): 2:38am On Jun 24, 2006
u don't need to hurt her physically. U'll definitely not want to continue with such a person, so, just leave her, and find another.
Re: My Big Brothers Boinking My Girl! by Joe007(m): 7:39pm On Jul 01, 2006
well, i really appreciate all that you've all said. I will like to say thank you very much.i believe so much that there is nothing i can do again.the deed has been done! you have all advice me so well and in fact i am impressed. i will also want to say thanx to those that actually initiated a site such as this. Is wonderful!
I felt i have all in my care and that i have people though i don't know in my care to share my feelings with. I thank you very much.

As for the girl, i have ignored her and asked her to stay off me. for my bros, he is very sorry.you know i can't kill him.i just have to forgive him but i don't think i can forget.

seun, a kudos to this great work.
Re: My Big Brothers Boinking My Girl! by diddy4(m): 8:02pm On Jul 01, 2006
there aint no love like a brothers love for his brother.

yeah, i comend you for forgiving him. dont worry, you gon get a better girl and remember to tell her to stay 200 meters away from your brother. cool cool
Re: My Big Brothers Boinking My Girl! by habumaks(m): 5:21pm On Jul 02, 2006
My comment here is that u have to watch ur brother closely. Ur "Brother" uh?. Did he know that u two are going out? If yes dont allow him much space in your matrimonial home. Anything cud happen u knw. Be warn!!!!! if he couldnt control his drives towards ur girl, i doubt it if ur wife could not be the same victim sumday!
Re: My Big Brothers Boinking My Girl! by frankiriri(m): 12:37am On Feb 08, 2007
@topic
Pally, u still dey ask?. The girl na every (as Faze go talk). Bone grin
Re: My Big Brothers Boinking My Girl! by phraoh(m): 2:58pm On Oct 02, 2008
Must u be taught everything,she''s obviously an Alan Sharer[shearer].
Re: My Big Brothers Boinking My Girl! by whitelexi(m): 3:10pm On Oct 02, 2008
I think big bros is doing u a favour, seriously - cos obviously, u are not doing your job!
Re: My Big Brothers Boinking My Girl! by ammamat(f): 3:25pm On Oct 02, 2008
Sorry bros and take heart but then becareful, with ur bros, too bad oh for him to do that.
Abi na d girl go ask am abi na ur bros get eye no say una 2 dey common and na dat one sweet tam abi ur bros too no get chick??
Re: My Big Brothers Boinking My Girl! by izeek(m): 3:29pm On Oct 02, 2008
@ seun,
who said anything about being physical?
they only advised him to be more PHysical in bed not with his fist.

@ post,
well i dont support it and its bad for a bro to do that to his younger one.
shows he is jealous of u or something.
thats unhealthy sibbling rivalry.
Re: My Big Brothers Boinking My Girl! by arramyjay: 3:36pm On Oct 02, 2008
@ poster
I will go straight to the Big Bros and ask him myself.Some girls are professional liars.
Re: My Big Brothers Boinking My Girl! by shyman(m): 4:47pm On Oct 02, 2008
yeh guy take heart but wait oh if dis girl luv u she no go do dis kain thing.
abi u no sabi do am well well.hmm sad sad shocked
Re: My Big Brothers Boinking My Girl! by sas2chat4(m): 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2008
shegirl71:

@ poster
I will go straight to the Big Bros and ask him myself.Some girls are professional liars.

Ask him what
God help you, if he didn't beat hell out of you. cry
Re: My Big Brothers Boinking My Girl! by omega25red(m): 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2008
How about confronting your brother about this issue? and also let your parents know what your brother did and if it all comes out that girl would have the worst reputation and that would be damage enough to her life.

In Nigeria people care too much about saving your family name and reputation. if you mess with her rep she would back off.
Re: My Big Brothers Boinking My Girl! by menix(m): 5:24pm On Oct 02, 2008
Guy no bounce d chic just continue banging her till she tire from brothers banging.
Re: My Big Brothers Boinking My Girl! by Pennywise(m): 5:27pm On Oct 02, 2008
I say forgive her cos nobody is perfect.

Thereafter you can open your eye carefully and be on the look out for any junior bros with a really fine babe.  grin

Caveat emptor: It doesnt always end well and you may not be as successful as your snr bros.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Turns You Off? / When You Discover Your DAD Is Having An Affair With Your Best Friend? / Asking Ladies About Their Bodycount(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.