Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

My Big Brothers Boinking My Girl! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Big Brothers Boinking My Girl! (3895 Views)

My Big Thing Is Causing Trouble (photo) / How I Recommended A Lady For My Big Bro / Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Big Brothers Boinking My Girl! by arramyjay: 5:42pm On Oct 02, 2008
sas2chat4:

Ask him what
God help you, if he didn't beat hell out of you. cry

Oh no he wont it actually depends on the way he asks.
Re: My Big Brothers Boinking My Girl! by answera(m): 6:28pm On Oct 02, 2008
1st, let the girl leave your life. just pipe low but make your big bros understand that you are aware of the whole thing. but allow the girl bring problem between you and your bros
Re: My Big Brothers Boinking My Girl! by shylladear(f): 6:38pm On Oct 02, 2008
@poster
let go
i dont think she is worth the trouble angry
if she has the gots to sleep with someone else and not just someone else your brother to be pricise
then to hell with her sad
Re: My Big Brothers Boinking My Girl! by sistawoman: 6:45pm On Oct 02, 2008
Marry her and share her with your brother. That way she does not need to cheat on you and it can all be kept in the family.
Re: My Big Brothers Boinking My Girl! by k1banty(m): 7:05pm On Oct 02, 2008
dump her,

kick your brother's ass and make him regret his action, i am sure he will want to do it again if he has another opportunity with other girls that comes your way.

there is no love in sharing. grin
Re: My Big Brothers Boinking My Girl! by Scopium: 7:14pm On Oct 02, 2008
[size=13pt]Just let her go, keeping her will only continue to make you bitter knowing what she's doing. i once had a girl who like my younger brother. She couldn't even hide it. I just let her go before she moved to another state[/size]
Re: My Big Brothers Boinking My Girl! by manmustwac(m): 7:21pm On Oct 02, 2008
@post
bang her sister! then tell her that u love her too smiley
Re: My Big Brothers Boinking My Girl! by keeptalkin(m): 7:33pm On Oct 02, 2008
manmustwac:

@post
bang her sister! then tell her that u love her too smiley
and if possible film the whole show with your mobile phone and show it to her grin
Re: My Big Brothers Boinking My Girl! by sillyboy(m): 7:37pm On Oct 02, 2008
@ Topic and Poster.

Trust me, I feel no pity for you. No one is to be blamed for you not having enough game to keep your gf from your brother's obvious "tight" game.

I seriously believe that everyone is responsible for whatever fate that befalls 'em. I strongly suggest you move on and try to get some girls with game and "fara bale" to learn one or two things from your brother's game.
Re: My Big Brothers Boinking My Girl! by yomi123nl(m): 9:51pm On Oct 02, 2008
F*ck her sister and her mother(if she's still f*ckable), let her know about  it and then break up with her.
By doing that, you would have gotten a sweet revenge.
As for your brother, forgive him but keep him at arm's length forever.
Re: My Big Brothers Boinking My Girl! by NubianQ(f): 11:43pm On Oct 02, 2008
Wow! seriously! hmmm well she doesnt Love you but if you still want to hang in there pls go ahead!
Re: My Big Brothers Boinking My Girl! by dyabman(m): 11:54pm On Oct 02, 2008
@poster

just back-off
Re: My Big Brothers Boinking My Girl! by cleric(m): 8:35pm On Oct 03, 2008
I agree with everyone that said you should Bleep the sister and mother. Actually if she has more than one sister, Bleep them all no matter the age. Plz, include her grandmothers , use pillow to cover the the face while fucking them (the mother and grandmothers). Make sure u have documentary proof.
Re: My Big Brothers Boinking My Girl! by olaremint(m): 5:59am On Oct 04, 2008
dont worry my guy, that is an extra cunt for u.go on chop and clean mouth till it last. you see the only time girls are really in love is when they want to get married and finally have got you trapped, dont forget girls only want to have fun.
Re: My Big Brothers Boinking My Girl! by OBVIOUS(m): 3:09am On Oct 06, 2008
Keep banging the girl.

She's nothing but a LovePeddler and not worth the time.
Re: My Big Brothers Boinking My Girl! by lechatte(f): 3:15am On Oct 06, 2008
A friend told me his big brother boinked his girlfriend and he(said friend)dumped his girlfriend.And I asked what he did to his brother who knew before the boinking that it was his girl,he said his bros apologized and was forgiven.Unfortunately,the poor girl did not get the same treatment.

I think it is disgraceful when brothers have the heart to do such their own brothers.@Poster,forgive your girl if it was a one time thing.Better your brother than a stranger,right? sad
Re: My Big Brothers Boinking My Girl! by mi3(f): 12:53pm On Oct 13, 2008
*humming p-Squares Omoge mi*, if na you, tell me wetin you go do your girlfrienddd cheesy cheesy

Your brother is boinkin your girlfriend and you still refer to her in present tense? lai lai o, there is no plausible excuse for it, what will she say? "i thought he was you?" i'm all for forgiveness, but for this kind of thing, it's not necessary, let her and him enjoy their boiking merrily while you move on with your life tongue, but i do get how he'll forgive his brother.(even though it's lower than low for the brother to do what he did).blood is thicker than water innit? the guy was there before the girl cheesy and the gurl was just dumb to be shagging brothers, bright side is that everyone is clear on the kind of person the girl is, who next? Daddy? Uncle jonathan? tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Some Guys Terms Gals That Take Charge In Bed As Bad / She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help / Man Destroys His Penis After Injecting It With Vaseline To Look Bigger (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.