Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,271 members, 7,829,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Where Do I Meet Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Do I Meet Her (2733 Views)

Where Can I Meet Financially Capable Career Minded Men For Marriage / When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped / How Can I Scope A Lady The Very First Time I Meet Her On The Way: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Do I Meet Her by nana(f): 4:36pm On Aug 14, 2008
jay bee:

na through yarn na. use ke

between: oti pe ti a ti catch up. shey o wa pa?
Lol
Yeah,mo wa pa jare. And u?
Re: Where Do I Meet Her by onyinye2(f): 4:36pm On Aug 14, 2008
Thanx for telling me all this. Now i know exactly what to wear to the beach. Instead of the ordinary bikini, i will wear something more covered up because this just proves my point that there are some very shallow men out there.
Re: Where Do I Meet Her by funmise(f): 4:37pm On Aug 14, 2008
@Nautillus

LOL , so funny
Re: Where Do I Meet Her by jaybee3(m): 4:45pm On Aug 14, 2008
nana:

Lol
Yeah,mo wa pa jare. And u?
i dey kampe. zooming off in a few
Re: Where Do I Meet Her by smooooooth: 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2008
guy i don tell u o, take her to see a superman movie and make sure u all dressed up in a superman suit and cape. that will stir her up big time.
Re: Where Do I Meet Her by Nautillus(m): 4:51pm On Aug 14, 2008
funmise:

@Nautillus
LOL , so funny

Its true now . . . .whats with all the fuzz . . .
Re: Where Do I Meet Her by ssRhino: 5:05pm On Aug 14, 2008
smooooooth:

guy i don tell u o, take her to see a superman movie and make sure u all dressed up in a superman suit and cape. that will stir her up big time.

And the babe cld dress in cat woman suit?
u be funny dude
Re: Where Do I Meet Her by smooooooth: 5:08pm On Aug 14, 2008
$$Rhino:

And the babe cld dress in cat woman suit?
u be funny dude

dude, u know all about dating, i know an experienced dude when i see em. wink
Re: Where Do I Meet Her by ssRhino: 5:09pm On Aug 14, 2008
smooooooth:

dude, u know all about dating, i know an experienced dude when i see em. wink

i am just a learner, and thak God for experts like u, so smoooth up and do ya thang
Re: Where Do I Meet Her by onyinye2(f): 5:11pm On Aug 14, 2008
Watch two boys boast as men. tongue
Re: Where Do I Meet Her by smooooooth: 5:15pm On Aug 14, 2008
onyinye2:

Watch two boys boast as men. tongue

hey see your ribbons falling off, berra go tie your pony tail, and leave big men yarns jare!
Re: Where Do I Meet Her by onyinye2(f): 5:17pm On Aug 14, 2008
smooooooth:

hey see your ribbons falling off, berra go tie your pony tail, and leave big men yarns jare!
(coughing relentlessly) sure brotha man . . . . . hope you don't trip on that ribbon of yours with all this boasting.
Re: Where Do I Meet Her by funmise(f): 5:21pm On Aug 14, 2008
@Onyinye2

a glass of water wld, cheesy
Re: Where Do I Meet Her by smooooooth: 5:21pm On Aug 14, 2008
see this tata, God save u say u far, i for show u wetin ur pops and uncle no want make u see, to avoid nightmare! tongue
Re: Where Do I Meet Her by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 14, 2008
onyinye2:

(coughing relentlessly) sure brotha man . . . . . hope you don't trip on that ribbon of yours with all this boasting.
ho ho ho he he he cheesy
Re: Where Do I Meet Her by ssRhino: 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2008
smooooooth:

see this tata, God save u say u far, i for show u wetin your pops and uncle no want make u see, to avoid nightmare! tongue

lol
Re: Where Do I Meet Her by onyinye2(f): 5:25pm On Aug 14, 2008
funmise:

@Onyinye2

a glass of water would,   cheesy
I don't know but when i see boys boasting as men, i just start to cough. I must be allergic. grin

smooooooth:

see this tata, God save u say u far, i for show u wetin your pops and uncle no want make u see, to avoid nightmare! tongue
Gini? what did you say? what does "tata" mean? because in my language that means "today".

ibkaye:

ho ho ho he he he  cheesy
LMAO!!! cheesy grin
Re: Where Do I Meet Her by smooooooth: 5:29pm On Aug 14, 2008
onyinye2:

I don't know but when i see boys boasting as men, i just start to cough. I must be allergic. grin

sign u are tripping.too bad we aint boys

Gini? what did you say? what does "tata" mean? because in my language that means "today".

words in every language means 2 things, i meant the other tata.
Re: Where Do I Meet Her by onyinye2(f): 5:31pm On Aug 14, 2008
Oh smoooth you were trying to insult me. . . . oh oka. Try again because that was weak.
Re: Where Do I Meet Her by funmise(f): 5:32pm On Aug 14, 2008
@ smooooooth

an insect ?
Re: Where Do I Meet Her by smooooooth: 5:38pm On Aug 14, 2008
onyinye, hmmm actully boys will play your dissing game with you, but i got other things to do, if u wanna know if i'm a man or not, then probably u fix a date then we meet,then answers will unfold.

funmise, hmmm its something in the ibo lang, not an insect like u think. she understands.

hey dear, gotto go anyay, past my closing hours, takia people.1love.
Re: Where Do I Meet Her by bamie(m): 6:13pm On Aug 14, 2008
$$Rhino:

lol
ur laughter is something else
Re: Where Do I Meet Her by spikedcylinder: 8:53am On Aug 15, 2008
@ poster
So when are you supposed to meet her sef?
Re: Where Do I Meet Her by yemi221(m): 9:57am On Aug 15, 2008
i will b meeting her dis weekend
Re: Where Do I Meet Her by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 15, 2008
Why dont you just ask her where she wants you guys to meet. She might like the idea of you letting her make the decision and you'll save yourself some dissapointment. But make sure you have money oh, incase she turns out to be an expensive girl. Good luck.
Re: Where Do I Meet Her by yemi221(m): 10:30am On Aug 15, 2008
she want me to come to her house
Re: Where Do I Meet Her by Nautillus(m): 11:00am On Aug 15, 2008
yemi 22:

she want me to come to her house

Dude, grow some balls and go to her house, how hard is that ? ? ?
Re: Where Do I Meet Her by soulamanne(m): 2:01pm On Aug 15, 2008
that u shuldnt be too much of wahala.meet her at one of the eatries but make sure it is closer to the babe's area than urs.as pa spendin she wont want to portray a hungry babe so u wont ve to spend too much.she might just ask for a drink alone.be urself and enjoy.dont rehearse just go there and go with the flow.most prepared speech will make u feel nervous, enjoy the experience
Re: Where Do I Meet Her by deept(m): 11:42pm On Aug 15, 2008
Cinema, first meeting dont think its a good idea. Her house, probably not a good idea.

Wat do u want from this girl?
Re: Where Do I Meet Her by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2008
so poster, gist us, how was the 'meeting'? Did you finally go to her house?? C'mon tell us, remmebre we were there for you when you were confused, dont deprive us of the juicy details now wink
Re: Where Do I Meet Her by segzicres(m): 3:59pm On Aug 18, 2008
tell us dude, how was she?
Re: Where Do I Meet Her by oyekunley(m): 10:59am On Aug 20, 2008
HELLO FUNMISE,HW RE U DOING?ANYWAY,AM KUNLE BY NAME.AM LOOKING 4 A FEMALE FRIEND TO HOK UP WITH.IF U RE INTERESTED,MAIL ME .oyekunlemisbau@yahoo.com.waiting 4 ur reply.takia

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do / Birthday Gift For My Fiance / Condom Found In Car.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.