Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Blood Oath! Your View On It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blood Oath! Your View On It (6985 Views)

We Took An Oath And I Found Out She Is Possessed / BLOOD OATH: What Young People Need To Know. / Can You Swear A Blood Oath To Keep Your Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blood Oath! Your View On It by adogho(m): 1:03am On Jun 24, 2006
Hello my beloved naira fan,
i once have a friend and we are very close to the extend he sleep in my house and i do thesame. but i came back from skool nov;24 2005 to discover he was very sick.
he later confess to me that he once did blood oath with his ex-girlfriend and he feels since they have broken up it is now having an infect on him.
he made me promise him that i will not tell anyone. his condition is getting worst and i don't know what to do. still thinking what next to do( if to report the matter to his parent) my sister ran to me that my friend has just given up the ghost.
i have never forgiven myself for the death of my beloved friend and at thesame time do like to ask u people could it be the oath he took that really killed him
Aghogho Adogho
Warri.
Re: Blood Oath! Your View On It by Hotstepper(f): 1:14am On Jun 24, 2006
i won't, itz not worth it because u don't know what 2morrow is, noone is perfect but works 2wards perfection. so as da relationship grows, unow more about da person and know more qualities u want in your partner as u get older so anything is bonf 2 happen, itz not good to take a blood oat.

also, as much as i don't believe in dat as in, i don't believe cuz of blood oath, he was sick and later died, MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE, AMEN
Re: Blood Oath! Your View On It by hotangel2(f): 1:24am On Jun 24, 2006
I WILL NEVER DO IT! I mean God FORBID!!!
Re: Blood Oath! Your View On It by bluenubian(f): 1:26am On Jun 24, 2006
all i can say is angelina jolie and billy bob had one and she even tattoed his name on her, now look who she's with. but the juju aspect of it is all crap
Re: Blood Oath! Your View On It by diddy4(m): 1:36am On Jun 24, 2006
yes it was the oath that killed him. but before i finally say it is the oath, did he go to the hospital? if he did and the doctor said there was nothing wrong with him, den its the oath but if he died cuzz of an illness, i will still say its the oath. if the illness is curable but in his case, it wasnt, den it is the oath.

i am speaking from experience, not mine but some friends. they did the oath thingy with their girlfriends and when they broke up, to be honest, some of the thing that happened to them is still amystery to me. anyway, dey had to go back to where they did the oath thingy, bring out the buried bottle and break it den thye washed the blood of the bottle and went to church for the rest cleansing.

the oath stuff is serious and i will not advice someone, even my worst enemy, to go through with it. sorry about your friend pal.

@blue
you aint on yahoo sad
Re: Blood Oath! Your View On It by chijioka(m): 1:42am On Jun 24, 2006
come hot angel what do u mean
if that one na ur last chance
wetin u go do?
Re: Blood Oath! Your View On It by Hotstepper(f): 1:51am On Jun 24, 2006
out of topic but is ur name spelt CHIJIOKA OR CHIJIOKE or r they diff. names undecided
Re: Blood Oath! Your View On It by supaguy(m): 2:06am On Jun 24, 2006
just like a man's life is in his blood, blood oaths are very delicate decisions, and should not just be taken anyhow. It could have been the blood oath, , it could have been a serious illness, not related to the oath.
Re: Blood Oath! Your View On It by omogenaija(f): 9:37pm On Jun 24, 2006
blood oath ? shocked shocked shocked

olorun ma je. i reject it in the name of jesus. ki lo fe fa oshi ??
Re: Blood Oath! Your View On It by dominobaby(f): 11:11pm On Jun 24, 2006
It is not advisable n has serious spiritual effects on the people involved.

For this case, it may or maybe not, bt am pretty sure it cud av bn cos d oath was broken!
Re: Blood Oath! Your View On It by funmise(f): 11:48pm On Jun 24, 2006
God forbid bad things
Re: Blood Oath! Your View On It by Badman888(m): 11:51pm On Jun 24, 2006
Blood oath, thats wrong that rituals and stuff why do it if u belive in God
Re: Blood Oath! Your View On It by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 26, 2006
Blood Oath?People, that thing works. i have read peoples experiences and i've seen people it actually hapened to. Blood Oath is like magic and once taken it can no longer be reversible. even if the other partner dies the oath will still be binding on you for as long as you live.
I remember one guy trying to hook me by telling me to take a blood oath with him. I looked at him and smiled and i honestly told him that my destiny isnt hooked with him. that was a silly idea. Imagine him tryin to spoil my life for me. God punish him.
People plz dont allow anyone too talk you into taking an oath wit the peerson. Your life don end be that.
IT WORKS LIKE MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Re: Blood Oath! Your View On It by efftee(f): 3:54pm On Jun 29, 2006
i don't think that is the best. if you are really in love with someone you don't need any blood oath to proof that. wink
Re: Blood Oath! Your View On It by micklplus(m): 11:11am On Jun 30, 2006
First, i am sooo sorry about you friend. And try amd free your mind, okay ! you know, Sh!t happens ! Dont be too hard on yourself !

Oath ! Oush ! shocked shocked Most people that do blood covenant and or oath (In relationships) are probably infatuated ! They usually realise this immediately the oath has been done but, cant go back cos of the CONNECTIVITY tied to the oath ! As in, is that all? why did i do it in the first place? e.t.c.

Blood oath and covenant goes beyond the ordinary level of EVEN human comprehension ! its one of the highest level of spirituality ! As in spirituality in the highest order ! Spirituality here has nothing to do with being a christian, muslim or something else ! The moment the blood oath is being done, sooooooooooooooooo many things about you and the other party is being tied together and any attempt to JUST want to disconnect it , will results in a very tragic occurences like , death, madness, Blindness and lots of other BAD things !!!! cos it has gone beyond the ordinary level of human understanding !

Blood oath and covenant is usually meant for spiritual people and occults in order to seal their doing so that, whatever things and activities that is being put in place will not be revealed to the outer world(people)

In the african context, it is frowned at for anybody to want to break the covenant and oath without following the DUE PROCESS ! It is paramount to appease some gods and or deities ( ORISA) before such oath or covenant could be broken !( which is done by a spiritualist) So many things are involved and MUST be done before things are returned to NORMAL. The moment oath and covenant is taken, things becomes " ABNORMAL'' which is why i WILL want to ADVICE our people to FLEE from such ! cos the BLOOD OATH that is done in the corner of the room with some levels of trivialities(i love you, talk your own) is REALLY a very compounded and complex ISSUES !!!

From the religious angle, CHRISTIANITY frowns at it and it is believed that, it could be reversed once the parties involved have accepted JESUS as their saviour ! Of course, with a lot of fervent praying session and diligent fasting schedule

I really dont know the stand of our MUSLIM brothers about this, but we could be sure that, they wont want to GIVE IN to SUCH THING !!! If you know the views of ISLAM about this, please, tell us so that, we can all learn

When you love someone dearly, you should be able to protect the person ! And one of the many ways to protect the PERSON(S) you love is to ABSCOND, FLEE,RUN AWAY, GBE BE,SA LO e.t.c from taking oath with them. Cos the oath you take in just 1 minute can cause HAVOC that will torture you and even the generationsssssss yet unborn !!!

Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood Oath! Your View On It by 27emmy(m): 11:33am On Jun 30, 2006
hi,
Making oath is demonic,satanic and devilish.People in love should desist from this act.The basis of love have to be trusts between each other.
Never in my life will I try it.
Re: Blood Oath! Your View On It by Nameless: 12:04pm On Aug 31, 2006
I know a guy who spoke of doing an oath before he came to the states.I liked him and for a while he actec like he liked me but when we were getting close he said that we had to stop because he took an oath.I'm american so I didn't know what he meant.Then he explained it,I was like wow! It seemed crazy to me.
Re: Blood Oath! Your View On It by bluehorizo(m): 8:20pm On Apr 26, 2008
Nah nah nah
Re: Blood Oath! Your View On It by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 26, 2008
its crazy
Re: Blood Oath! Your View On It by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 26, 2008
it's senseless
Re: Blood Oath! Your View On It by bigfather(m): 8:51pm On Apr 26, 2008
In this modern day ?! shocked
Re: Blood Oath! Your View On It by welli(f): 9:45pm On Apr 26, 2008
its risky
Re: Blood Oath! Your View On It by cutensexxy(f): 6:58pm On Apr 29, 2008
i saw this in a movie once with ramsey noah cant remember the name of the movie but he did a blood oath with the girl in the woods , i thought this thing only happened in the movies, is this stuff really true? it doesnt work on americans do it? grin

i love my man but anything could happen there are other ways to prove your love to one another, i couldnt do this dont wanna risk going insane , crazy, etc etc, god forbid shocked
Re: Blood Oath! Your View On It by iku: 11:53pm On May 18, 2008
Iku lo gbe yin.

The end result is usually DEATH
Re: Blood Oath! Your View On It by RampantT(f): 1:19am On May 19, 2008
Blood oath, bla bla, I dnt believe in it jare
all this Nigerian believes sef. . .winches, herbalist. . .wada wada wada. . . undecided
Re: Blood Oath! Your View On It by Nobody: 1:05am On Mar 03, 2009
@ Topic: oath; Tu fia kpa' Olorun ma jé.
Re: Blood Oath! Your View On It by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 06, 2021
Hotstepper:
i won't, itz not worth it because u don't know what 2morrow is, noone is perfect but works 2wards perfection. so as da relationship grows, unow more about da person and know more qualities u want in your partner as u get older so anything is bonf 2 happen, itz not good to take a blood oat.

also, as much as i don't believe in dat as in, i don't believe cuz of blood oath, he was sick and later died, MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE, AMEN
Those days of hotstepper on nl. Chaaaiii. It haff tay

(1) (Reply)

What Makes A Very Ugly Woman So Irresistible To A Handsome Man? / Funny: Thank God I am a guy! (photo) / HYPERGAMY And BRIFFAULT's Law: Are Women Primodially Gold Diggers?(VIDEO,PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.