Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

BLOOD OATH: What Young People Need To Know. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BLOOD OATH: What Young People Need To Know. (58281 Views)

How Do I Break A Blood Oath I Took With My Late Boyfriend? / A Must See: What Young Boys Were Seen Doing To A Lady In A Swimming Pool / Urgent Advice My 3yrs Girlfriend Want Us To Have A Love Oath What Should I do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BLOOD OATH: What Young People Need To Know. by INTROVERT(f): 4:09pm On Jul 21, 2015
Love is mighty powerful and at times it turn a decent individual into a freak in just a blink of an eye. I just want to share with you people the side effect of falling in love with our brain instead with the heart. I don’t usually write about people though but this one makes my heart bleed so I decided to write it just to awake those of us that are sleeping on this crazy feeling called love.

Parents need to be alert and watch their children well because this younger generation are like climate they change from good to bad and some even extend it to real bad. I don’t know if our parent even think about they children sometimes like WHAT ARE MY KIDS DOING WHEN AM OUT OF THE SCENE , for the truth I say they don’t have time to ask their children such questions.

I grew up learning everything I know myself I makes rules for myself and I lived up to them, I just discover that some young people live life like they were born to live wild. Maybe its because our so called guardian are to busy chasing pavement trying to get all the paper in the world.

They let their kids accept things they don’t know better , younger people get too expose to reality in the age they are not supposed to. Sometimes I ask myself do I really need to be in a relationship at this age?. I get stocks in the moment as the sky turn blue then my imaginary friend talked to me saying love is scam, maybe she’s right but people won’t still agree with her thoughts.

Love is like gasoline its highly inflammable it can destroy when you don’t have a clear view or understanding, teenager are being misled every day ,they think love is all the need I don’t blame them though.

The pointed am trying to bring out when i took shot at parent and i also used myself as an example is that our parents need to bring us up in the way we should go, they need to restrict young people from using or involving themselves from certain act. And children too need to learn how to choose what and who they keep company with and the type of company to keep.
Guardians cant walk around with them all, they or know what they are doing outside. But the craze of the moment seems to be on the wrong side.

I met a young boy who we got to discuss about relationships matter so along the line he told me that loves his girlfriend so much that they are planning on talking blood oath to prove they love.

I sat him down and told him to relax, I tried to change his mind set by telling the wrong side of what his attempting to do, I talked to him properly like I was recording task I know he wants to prove the beautiful blind love before he turn off the light, I succeed in wining him and i exposed him to the lamb lights.

He smiled and appreciate me for being such and angel even though he was still lost in thoughts but I know he wont take my advice for granted. And I will try to talk to him from time to time till his totally free from love fever.

Why would a young boy who is yet to know what reality have such thoughts of taking oath just to prove his love.Imagine how the future of the young boy would have been twisted if i didn't have the opportunity to meet him. Lets know why people in general takes oaths.

Why Do People Take Oaths In Relationships?

People risk life some numerous of priceless reason in the name of being crazy and drunk in love.
One the reason why people take oath is the fear of losing one person so they think blood covenant bond is the strongest and it can make them stand a test of time but they forgot that nothing with bad foundation last.
There is only one reason though it can split into many but if you look at it closely they all fall in the line.
Insecurity ,lack of trust, greed.

What Young People in Love Need to Know about Blood Oath.

Exchanging blood oath is like putting a price on your head,selling your soul to the devil of by force faithfulness to each, its usually done by cutting both lovers fingers then words are commanded inform of swearing to any thing they wish and later the blood is mixed and drink or sucked
( vampire things) .Blood is life and its meant to respected. We show respect for blood by not eating it. (Genesis 1:29 ; 9:3,4. Leviticus 17:13, 14 ).

There are side effects of blood covenant, being attached and committed to one person is not an easy task. Even relationship bond by mere love is full with alot of complications then the one bind by spiritual entity. Breaking free isn't that easy.

What To Do To Avoid Being Deceived into Blood Oath.

Abstain from relationships until you are matured enough to deal with it.
Beware of any negative partner who ask for blood covenant or suggest such bond.
Be a man or a woman with a mind of your own, lets your no be no don't allow people control you.
Can you take with blood covenant with your boyfriend or girl?.

I will like to hear from you so please use comments to share your thoughts.

Source: http://www.iam-daniel.com/2014/01/Blood-Oath.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BLOOD OATH: What Young People Need To Know. by INTROVERT(f): 4:09pm On Jul 21, 2015
Farano Ishilove
Re: BLOOD OATH: What Young People Need To Know. by wealthyguyman(m): 4:11pm On Jul 21, 2015
Nice one
Re: BLOOD OATH: What Young People Need To Know. by buygala(m): 4:12pm On Jul 21, 2015
Is this thread written in English?

Please i need the English version so that I can understand it and comment sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BLOOD OATH: What Young People Need To Know. by dharay99: 4:13pm On Jul 21, 2015
jez too lonq.
Summarize n I'll read.!

2 Likes

Re: BLOOD OATH: What Young People Need To Know. by Tallesty1(m): 4:16pm On Jul 21, 2015
dharay99:

jez too lonq.
Summarize n I'll read.!
Lazy Boigringringringrin.

Nice One Introvert.

So you are the FTC on your own thread? Issorait.

1 Like

Re: BLOOD OATH: What Young People Need To Know. by frodobee: 4:19pm On Jul 21, 2015
Frodobee :

Hmmm Intro... Nice one from you.

Boko Haram members are someone's brother, friend and Neighbour. Join Hands To Win The fight Against Terror:

Re: BLOOD OATH: What Young People Need To Know. by INTROVERT(f): 4:20pm On Jul 21, 2015
Tallesty1:
Lazy Boigringringringrin.

Nice One Introvert.

So you are the FTC on your own thread? Issorait.

No vex grin

1 Like

Re: BLOOD OATH: What Young People Need To Know. by Oxyde1(m): 4:20pm On Jul 21, 2015
Youthful exuberance!
Re: BLOOD OATH: What Young People Need To Know. by Jorussia(m): 4:20pm On Jul 21, 2015
so people still engage in this nonsense?

3 Likes

Re: BLOOD OATH: What Young People Need To Know. by BANGERLEE1(m): 4:23pm On Jul 21, 2015
Incase
Re: BLOOD OATH: What Young People Need To Know. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 21, 2015
very educative. pls tell em!! embarassed Taking blood oath is unnecessary, bad and dangerous with negative effects. its uncalled for, and should never be practiced.
Re: BLOOD OATH: What Young People Need To Know. by DuchessLily(f): 4:23pm On Jul 21, 2015
buygala:
Is this thread written in English?

Please i need the English version so that I can understand it and comment sad

Lol cheesy

OP nice piece joorr grin

1 Like

Re: BLOOD OATH: What Young People Need To Know. by shamsuRana(m): 4:24pm On Jul 21, 2015
Jorussia:
so people still engage in this nonsense?

I de wonder bros.. angry
Re: BLOOD OATH: What Young People Need To Know. by premConcept: 4:24pm On Jul 21, 2015
People still indulge in that ish in this age?
Re: BLOOD OATH: What Young People Need To Know. by okiezman(m): 4:26pm On Jul 21, 2015
Introvert and blood oat advice season 1
Re: BLOOD OATH: What Young People Need To Know. by Teeboy15(m): 4:29pm On Jul 21, 2015
INTROVERT:
Farano Ishilove
INTROVERT and FTC; two of a kind.
U must collect ftc shaaa, evn for ur own thread.

La wa o....

1 Like

Re: BLOOD OATH: What Young People Need To Know. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 21, 2015
What of INTROVERT's blood pact with the gods of FTC?

2 Likes

Re: BLOOD OATH: What Young People Need To Know. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 21, 2015
ok
Re: BLOOD OATH: What Young People Need To Know. by Isaacmacdon(m): 4:42pm On Jul 21, 2015
Nice piece
Re: BLOOD OATH: What Young People Need To Know. by Jorussia(m): 4:44pm On Jul 21, 2015
shamsuRana:

I de wonder bros.. angry
I surprise to hear am so.I have one guy in my area here,the guy and his first girlfriend made a blood covenant to be together till death separate them.He was 15 when he started dating the girl was either 14 or 15 then.The guy and his girlfriend will quarrel and they will still settle.The will fight each other, and every will conclude that will not come back again,but,after some few weeks they will still come back.I know that the guy and the girl have separated for some time now,but at age 36 and the girl also 36 they are not yet married. I know that the both of them must marry each other,if not, they will both remain single forever, excerpt one dies or God intervenes.
Re: BLOOD OATH: What Young People Need To Know. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 21, 2015
INTROVERT:
Farano Ishilove
FTC even on your own thread?
Re: BLOOD OATH: What Young People Need To Know. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 21, 2015
undecided
Re: BLOOD OATH: What Young People Need To Know. by anochuko01(m): 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2015
Oath? I prefer oat meal grin

2 Likes

Re: BLOOD OATH: What Young People Need To Know. by INTROVERT(f): 5:07pm On Jul 21, 2015
Jorussia:
I surprise to hear am so.I have one guy in my area here,the guy and his first girlfriend made a blood covenant to be together till death separate them.He was 15 when he started dating the girl was either 14 or 15 then.The guy and his girlfriend will quarrel and they will still settle.The will fight each other, and every will conclude that will not come back again,but,after some few weeks they will still come back.I know that the guy and the girl have separated for some time now,but at age 36 and the girl also 36 they are not yet married. I know that the both of them must marry each other,if not, they will both remain single forever, excerpt one dies or God intervenes.

At 36 what are they waiting for again.

2 Likes

Re: BLOOD OATH: What Young People Need To Know. by Jorussia(m): 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2015
INTROVERT:

At 36 what are they waiting for again.
They are separated as it the last time I heard about both of them. they both can't marry another.The father was almost shedding tears when he was telling my mum some few weeks back,that his son is not planning to get married at age 36.

1 Like

Re: BLOOD OATH: What Young People Need To Know. by AfricanApple(f): 5:15pm On Jul 21, 2015
its better to love with your brain than to love with your heart
Re: BLOOD OATH: What Young People Need To Know. by MsBliss(f): 5:17pm On Jul 21, 2015
Nawa o INTROVERT; only you open thread,only you first to comment.Remember there's love in sharing.

I remember one guy told me this shit sometime ago. His excuse was that he didn't want me to leave him for my fellow students when I enter school.

1 Like

Re: BLOOD OATH: What Young People Need To Know. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 21, 2015
Well,I believe blood oaths exist since the spiritual controls the physical.

However,I dunno how this can be curtailed since it favours some and otherwise for others.

Whatever rocks ur boat.

1 Like

Re: BLOOD OATH: What Young People Need To Know. by girlhaley(f): 6:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
Interesting
Actually,its true talk
Re: BLOOD OATH: What Young People Need To Know. by LegatusGlaber(m): 8:12pm On Jul 21, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos / When Your Bridesmaids Are Too Hot (Photos) / Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.