Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Why Western Men Find Asian Brides Ideal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Western Men Find Asian Brides Ideal (812 Views)

Female Body Parts Men Find The Sexiest. #1 Is Surprising / 8 Things Men Find Unattractive But Won’t Tell You / Things Men Find Romantic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Western Men Find Asian Brides Ideal by sassie(f): 7:06pm On Aug 18, 2008
Re: Why Western Men Find Asian Brides Ideal by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 18, 2008
A mail order bride is a woman who signs herself up with a marriage agency who has extended to her of becoming a spouse to a male foreigner searching for a bride.
This is quite surprising.
You might as well call it arranged marriage, except the bride is arranging herself.
Bride doesn't even know who she's going to marry, or what she's getting herself into. S.A.D embarassed
Re: Why Western Men Find Asian Brides Ideal by Baxilexi(m): 7:25pm On Aug 18, 2008
cos they have an upbringin better than that that of the ladies they've got over there. and cuter too i think.
Re: Why Western Men Find Asian Brides Ideal by ssRhino: 7:28pm On Aug 18, 2008
because the Asian ladies will slave just for a paper, and cos who else will dance to the tune of all the white man wants than the asian babes.
Re: Why Western Men Find Asian Brides Ideal by Leilah(f): 9:20pm On Aug 18, 2008
I think its also because they are great cooks and the white man loves all these asian foods. He would be lucky to get a ready made meal from one from home (in most cases).
Re: Why Western Men Find Asian Brides Ideal by ssRhino: 9:54pm On Aug 18, 2008
Leilah:

I think its also because they are great cooks and the white man loves all these asian foods. He would be lucky to get a ready made meal from one from home (in most cases).

you mean he will get a 2 for the price of one, the food and the asian kitten?
Re: Why Western Men Find Asian Brides Ideal by martho(m): 6:58pm On Aug 19, 2008
they are cheaper to maintain,they also see them as wifey compared to the westerners who are more arrogant and sturbborn.every man cherish a peaceful home.
Re: Why Western Men Find Asian Brides Ideal by Epiphany(m): 4:03pm On Aug 21, 2008
HHHmmmmm nna, have you seen some of these asian girls, LOVELY.
i often say that if to say i never marry, me sef for marry asian girl. But seriously, the people on this thread have already stated the reasons. Asian women are more versatile than the typical western women. Many are well brought up, cook properly, soft spoken and easy to be with and talk to. Finally, they stay well maintained on a very low budget grin

(1) (Reply)

A Happy Ending / Why Do Nigerian Guys Abroad Always Come Home To Marry? / My Friend's Husband Of 3 Weeks Is Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.