Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Graduates Against Dragnet GSE - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduates Against Dragnet GSE (20339 Views)

Final Free Dragnet GSE Past Questions And Answers ( Old And New Package) / Please Help (re: Free Dragnet GSE Questions) / Dragnet/gse Are Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduates Against Dragnet GSE by mogambe: 10:10am On Dec 23, 2008
hi all,
its been a while! grin

pls i want to find out if Union BANK has called for interviews after the GSE organised test some months ago.

anyone with credible info pls share with me.(08067023725)

takia of u all.

Mogambe.
Re: Graduates Against Dragnet GSE by janami(f): 12:19pm On Jan 08, 2009
This thread still dey? shocked

Zara, why now? sad SOJ na oldman o tongue

Nelly,
how now cheesy?

Gfavour
lol.
Re: Graduates Against Dragnet GSE by Imohiosen(m): 2:59pm On Jan 08, 2009
I have made up my mind on the issue of employment, if I have spent so much in acquiring a university education and graduating after 6 years for a 4 year course without spillovers. I see no reason why I should pay a stupid and outrageous fee for a stupid GSE examination that does not even guarantee u a job placement.

It is a pity how men have mortgaged their souls to the devil on the altar of greed, extorting helpless graduates of their hard earned money under the guise of "job placement opportunities", some tell u they want to help and go ahead to attach a fee ranging from 2000 - 5000 just to collect your CV.

Na wa for Naija grin

As for me if my God-given skills coupled with my B.Sc. degree cannot get me a job then I'm better off starting my own establishment. cool

If u need a job u can come work for my establishment grin
Re: Graduates Against Dragnet GSE by coffy: 1:25am On Jan 09, 2009
You have said it all , and i believe now is the time for the people concern to correct the wrongs.
Re: Graduates Against Dragnet GSE by musah: 1:23pm On Jan 15, 2009
see union bank has started calling, you better check oyur inbox
Re: Graduates Against Dragnet GSE by afanda(m): 11:17am On Jan 16, 2009
DRAGNET NA WAH 2 U GUYZ! We dey wait dis people 4 d past 1hr 2 rite dem exam,bt notin yet. abi true true na fraud? grin
Re: Graduates Against Dragnet GSE by kunleolale(m): 4:02pm On Jan 16, 2009
I am so glad that u guys have spoken your mind, any way I have a contrary opinion, when I first heard about the GSE (by DRAGNET), I registered at their website, infact I started studying immediately I got the the past questions fro their website,Union Bank recruitment came up, I also registered through same site, a few weeks later, I got a text that Union Bank has paid for me to write the GSE, I went for the exams(August,2008) and scored 39%, I have also received a taxt & e-mail to come for interview, so up till this moment I am typing, I have not doubted DRAGNET and I don't think I will have any cause to do so, meanwhile, DRAGNET is not charging 5000 - 7500 as published by some writers, DRAGNET charges a flat rate of #5000, pls let stop publishing info that are not true, for me I have published the fact and can be verified, if u still doubt GSE pls go for exams u do not have to pay, I wish u guys best of luck in your job search and I pray the good Lord will grant u all your heart desires.I know some of u out there will have contrary opinion to my CONTRARY OPINION, no problem, God bless u as I await your criticism.

Kunle Olalere
Re: Graduates Against Dragnet GSE by mcgboye(m): 5:03pm On Jan 16, 2009
well, without any douby everyone is free to express his/her opinion.
but i think it's confirmed that at least Union bank has started calling for interviews(even though it is at 7am on a sunday, crazy stuff).
Re: Graduates Against Dragnet GSE by Oluwakin(m): 3:51pm On Jan 18, 2009
GSE or no GSE?Nigerian graduates,are we supposed to be totally job seekers?Recall,the society has been given us education right from our craddle.Now we are graduates, what can we give in return?Nigerian prevailing economic situation demands that we should be job givers by virtue of what we have learnt.Because of the few available jobs being chased by many,that leads to the emegency of some agents extorting our money in the name of employment.

Granted that Nigeria business environment is voraciously unfriendly,there are lots of things you can do with little capital and build your business to greatness and you bid farewell to the world of job seeking.By then you can boldly stand for your conscience,trust, honesty and dignity without fear or favour.Your self confidence will dawn on you.We won't be a tool in the hands of geedy politiciansYou will be completely free from employer's shacles.You will be free from compromising your conscience in the bid to keep your present job because you are not sure of the future if you are fired.You will be free from working against your fellow worker because of promotion.And many more.
Re: Graduates Against Dragnet GSE by Oluwakin(m): 3:52pm On Jan 18, 2009
GSE or no GSE?Nigerian graduates,are we supposed to be totally job seekers?Recall,the society has been given us education right  from our craddle.Now we are graduates, what can we give in return?Nigerian prevailing economic situation demands that we should be job givers by virtue of what we have learnt.Because of the few available jobs being chased by many,that leads to the emegency of some agents extorting our money in the name of employment.

Granted that Nigeria business environment is voraciously unfriendly,there are lots of things you can do with little capital and build your business to greatness and you bid farewell to the world of job seeking.By then you can boldly stand for your conscience,trust, honesty and dignity without fear or favour.Your self confidence will dawn on you.We won't be a tool in the hands of geedy politiciansYou will be completely free from employer's shacles.You will be free from compromising your conscience in the bid to keep your present job because you are not sure of the future if you are fired.You will be free from working against your fellow worker because of promotion.And many more.
Re: Graduates Against Dragnet GSE by Daxbiz(m): 5:45pm On Jan 21, 2009
mogambe:

hi all,
its been a while! grin

pls i want to find out if Union BANK has called for interviews after the GSE organised test some months ago.

anyone with credible info pls share with me.(08067023725)

takia of u all.

Mogambe.

I DID THE INTERVIEW ON SUNDAY 18TH.
IT WAS GREAT!!!
ANYONE WITH INFO ON THE RESULTS?
Re: Graduates Against Dragnet GSE by Vuitton(m): 7:51am On Jan 28, 2009
Good luck to you guys, I was on this thread at its earlier stages and really criticised GSE. Wel I stil think its a rip off but I thank God now i dont have to worry cos i got a job in lekki ( close to their office )

Wish u folks all the best in job search, God will intervene cool

[flash=200,200][/flash]
Re: Graduates Against Dragnet GSE by meny(f): 3:33pm On Jan 28, 2009
House pls lets be clear on this,i have written the Union Bank test and i did not pay a dime.Union Bank payed for those they shortlisted.All u have to do is register with Dragnet GSE online and they will pay for u if u r shortlisted.
Re: Graduates Against Dragnet GSE by Vuitton(m): 4:13pm On Jan 28, 2009
meny:

House pls lets be clear on this,i have written the Union Bank test and i did not pay a dime.Union Bank payed for those they shortlisted.All u have to do is register with Dragnet GSE online and they will pay for u if u r shortlisted.

Thats a cool one from Union Bank, wish y'all luck. BYE lipsrsealed
Re: Graduates Against Dragnet GSE by cvibe: 8:16pm On Jan 28, 2009
If you are worth your onions, why settle for Nija alone? Thats what the internet is for, search for Jobs in other countries.
Re: Graduates Against Dragnet GSE by nanaharry: 1:58pm On Jan 30, 2009
I APPLIED FOR UNION BANK TRU D SO CALL GSE SOMETIMES AUGUST 2008. I HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING FRM THEM.
Re: Graduates Against Dragnet GSE by harpo(m): 12:22pm On Mar 04, 2009
Pls are u all sayin that not one person can boast of achievin some from d dragnet saga, God please held dis contry naija, and if the government is listenin they shld do somthing
Re: Graduates Against Dragnet GSE by hassanp(m): 2:33pm On Mar 04, 2009
cry I took the so called test yesterday and the result was bad, i have not seen anybody that pass the test. Has anybody passed.
Re: Graduates Against Dragnet GSE by nelly4(f): 2:40pm On Mar 09, 2009
its nelly4 againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn grin

grin

grin

@janami missss u loadsssssssssssss

infact miss yaa allll

mr kunle olalere

y post ur face tongue daaaaaaaaaa

all i can read lately is unoin bank , so i guess yaa all can only see union bank has the reason for the existence of our dear dragnet,

that aside , a friend jisted me about one intern academy that charged 5,500 for a 1 week training on sh**t and interviews without response after the training till date, except for those interviewed by virgin nigeria and one tom asssociates ishh

the call it graduate intern programme with over 100 graduates in attendance even from outside lagos, yaa all graduates are in deep sh**t trouble,

god help us all
Re: Graduates Against Dragnet GSE by pinkflava7: 2:45pm On Mar 12, 2009
Hi, i also got invited for the GSE exams recently scheduled by Etisalat. Did not have to pay any fee.
Pls has anyone heard anything about recruitment at Etisalat
Re: Graduates Against Dragnet GSE by zaragoza(m): 9:17pm On Mar 12, 2009
@Nelly4
Pls could u elaborate on the virgin nigeria stuff, cos i did an interview with them sometime ago.
Re: Graduates Against Dragnet GSE by zaragoza(m): 9:27pm On Mar 12, 2009
@Nelly4
Pls could u elaborate on the virgin nigeria stuff, cos i did an interview with them sometime ago.
Re: Graduates Against Dragnet GSE by shevy02(m): 12:00am On Apr 02, 2009
it is quite disheartening but we can avail ourselves of these opportunists by simply making this our personal norm and first rule in applying for jobs: no real employer will demand money from applicants.
Re: Graduates Against Dragnet GSE by cyndah(f): 1:39pm On Apr 02, 2009
@

Cry I took the so called test yesterday and the result was bad, i have not seen anybody that pass the test. Has anybody passed.

THINK THIS S REALLY FUNNY. I TOOK THE TEST AND DID PRETTY WELL. WE NEED TO COMMIT TO HELPN OURSELVES OUT, AND AVOID BLAMING PEOPLE FOR OUR SHORTCOMINGS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Soft Skills Employers Are Looking For In Applicants / Can You Accept A Job Offer For N18,000 In This Present Economy? / Senate Moves To Scrap Age Limit In Job Advertisements In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.