Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,876 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Is Robocop Becoming A Reality? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Robocop Becoming A Reality? (2170 Views)

SPIRIT HUSBAND..A Reality Or Just A Joke / Akudaya:myth Or Reality? / Mammy Water: Myth Or Reality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Robocop Becoming A Reality? by Gamine(f): 8:42pm On Sep 16, 2008
Robo-Sapien.

lol, me likey!! grin

@Pilgrim,

i get, but i still maintain my stance that THE LINE will never be crossed.

There will always be a Missing Link

Even though there are so many things waiting to be discovered.

This life is truly amazing
Re: Is Robocop Becoming A Reality? by KunleOshob(m): 9:21am On Sep 17, 2008
@Gamine
Gamine:

Robo-Sapien.

lol, me likey!! grin

@Pilgrim,

i get, but i still maintain my stance that THE LINE will never be crossed.

There will always be a Missing Link

Even though there are so many things waiting to be discovered.

This life is truly amazing
On the contrary my dear, i believe one day the line would be crossed but by then life would not be as we know it. what do you think the true destiny of mankind is? Why did God give man so much power and dominion over the earth. Do you that with all of man's achievements even the the most brilliant scientist don't use up to 9% of their brain potential. Why did God give us such advanced brains that most of us can't even use up to 5% of the potential. Yet man is getting more and more knowledgeable( our ancestors did not use up to 2% of their brain potential). I believe God gave man these abilities/potential for a purpose and this purpose would form part of the true destiny of man. Remember the bible tells us God created man to be like him. For what reason was this if not that it is part of God's eternal plan for man. Contrary to what most people believe about the endtimes the bible tells us in revelations 21:3 that God would come and dwell with mankind here on earth. (most churches are silent on this)
Revelation 21:3:

3And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

Truly God as amazing plans for mankind much of which we don't understand or can even fathom, but the truth is that the way God created man there are no limits to what man can achieve.

Genesis 3:22:
22 Then the Lord God said, “Look, the human beings have become like us, knowing both good and evil. What if they reach out, take fruit from the tree of life, and eat it? Then they will live forever!”

the above passge depicts that we have God like abilities and God decided to limit our life span to stop us from living forever. The reasons why God gave us this potential and yet limited us is not very clear, but i believe God is preparing mankind for a purpose which would manifest eventually. When this manifests would be when man's true destiny would be reavealed.
Re: Is Robocop Becoming A Reality? by Gamine(f): 12:39pm On Sep 17, 2008
Exactly.

The Reason why the line wont be crossed is what happened in the garden.

Man wields such power that is unfathomable right now,

But He will always be put in check, now that he knows Good and Evil.
[i]

But Thank God for the Resurrection which has Given Restoration to man.[/i]

The World as we know it now, will never see 50% of Mans Harnessed Brain potential
Re: Is Robocop Becoming A Reality? by KunleOshob(m): 12:49pm On Sep 17, 2008
Gamine:

The World as we know it now, will never see 50% of Mans Harnessed Brain potential
Jesus christ would have come back before then, the question is would the world be ready for him when he comes? I don't even think the church would be ready for him.
Re: Is Robocop Becoming A Reality? by Gamine(f): 1:00pm On Sep 17, 2008
Yes.

The World will never be ready.

The Question is, Are You Ready?

The Bible has told us to GET READY.

We must be Ready.
Re: Is Robocop Becoming A Reality? by KunleOshob(m): 1:12pm On Sep 17, 2008
I sincerely pray and hope we are all ready but i have the feeling that the church is not emphasizing the true gospel and most people don't realize it.
Re: Is Robocop Becoming A Reality? by Gamine(f): 1:22pm On Sep 17, 2008
Yeah, just as we have pointed out on other Threads.

The Gospel being Preached is False

Highly Self-Centered and Man-Pleasing.

We have no choice but to get ready.

The Great deceiver will stop at nothing to hinder the Church

esp when the best strategy is by using the church sad

Only the Spirit can Direct us and Lead us on.
Re: Is Robocop Becoming A Reality? by KunleOshob(m): 1:42pm On Sep 17, 2008
@gamine
Check out my post on "the incredible gospel of Jesus christ on this link https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-149239.0.html though it is not my original writing i was able to pick some sense in it.
Re: Is Robocop Becoming A Reality? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 17, 2008
who ever becomes my wife would be the most important woman in my life-- that includes my mom, sister and mary the mom of jesus
Re: Is Robocop Becoming A Reality? by Gamine(f): 1:57pm On Sep 17, 2008

@Kunle,

I have checked out your thread.

And i have to say, its the reality.

And it will surely come to that, not in the world as we know it

but in the world to come which will be everlasting
Re: Is Robocop Becoming A Reality? by KunleOshob(m): 4:52pm On Sep 17, 2008
"But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained
before the world unto our glory: Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had
they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. But as it is written,
Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man,
the things which God hath prepared for them that love him."
(I Corinthians 2:7-9)

@gamine
The above passage also suggests that God has an eternal glorious plan for man of which nobody on this earth as even a vague idea.
Re: Is Robocop Becoming A Reality? by Gamine(f): 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2008
Funny, that scripture has always been taken out of context.

it has been put to mean that eyes have not seen, or ears heard

the material wealth God has in store for someone.

Well, We can only wait on the Lord till that time

and Be prepared for His coming

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adam Bisexual Or Not? / Reasons Why Gospel Music Sales Are Down. / Help Me Choose A Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.