Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,503 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Wat Wud U Rather Change Abt Ursef If Possible? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wat Wud U Rather Change Abt Ursef If Possible? (963 Views)

Pic: Guys!wat Wud You Do If Dis Happened To Ur Long Time Crush On Ur First Date? / Ladies Turn: Post A Picture Of Ursef, Let's See How Beautiful U R. / Ur Girlfriends Mum Catch U In Her Room With Ur Shirt Off Ur.wat Wud U Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat Wud U Rather Change Abt Ursef If Possible? by funnylife(f): 4:30pm On Aug 20, 2008
Somtimes we feel so terible abt
somtins in ourselves and we wish
we can make a lastin changes
it cud be an addicted trait
parts of our body
our family
experience in life
and som other things
wat is dat thing u wish u can change abt ursef?
Re: Wat Wud U Rather Change Abt Ursef If Possible? by rampant(f): 4:33pm On Aug 20, 2008
nothing,i thank God for everything
Re: Wat Wud U Rather Change Abt Ursef If Possible? by onyinye2(f): 4:35pm On Aug 20, 2008
Nothing. . . . i know i will never be perfect. I shall forever be stubborn, cantankerous, and Me. If you can't work around that with me then. . . . you might as well not associate with me.
Re: Wat Wud U Rather Change Abt Ursef If Possible? by Tgirl4real(f): 4:37pm On Aug 20, 2008
I thank God too o. But at times I wish i'm not as open as i am. I'm also too trusting.
Re: Wat Wud U Rather Change Abt Ursef If Possible? by whitelexi(m): 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2008
My directness
My principles
Wish i was not born a naija man sef grin
Re: Wat Wud U Rather Change Abt Ursef If Possible? by bigfather(m): 4:41pm On Aug 20, 2008
Absolutly noting . Cus am BEAUTIFULLY AND WONDERFULLY MADE ! grin
Re: Wat Wud U Rather Change Abt Ursef If Possible? by CodeRED(f): 4:42pm On Aug 20, 2008
@topic
My temperment. The other things I thank God for.

whitelexi:

My directness
My principles
Wish i was not born a naija man sef grin

Educate me grin,
Re: Wat Wud U Rather Change Abt Ursef If Possible? by whitelexi(m): 4:51pm On Aug 20, 2008
CodeRED:

@topic
My temperment. The other things I thank God for.
[/b]
Educate me grin,

When i think of naija as a country, and i watch it slowly but steadily disappear from the world map, i can't help but wonder what life would be like if i was born and bred elsewhere, perhaps in a more developed country
Re: Wat Wud U Rather Change Abt Ursef If Possible? by Nobody: 5:07am On Sep 15, 2008
who else would i wanna be out there the?
if u are bigger than me, you re too fat
if u re smaller than me u re to skinny
taller than me is too tall
shorter than me is too short
beautiful than me is too beautiful
not beautiful like me is ugly
and remember too much of anything is nott good. so i believe am perfect
Re: Wat Wud U Rather Change Abt Ursef If Possible? by opsydudu(m): 9:36am On Sep 15, 2008
i know some ladies would claim to be perfect or almost perfect.
lol,

if you are perfect or close to perfect (with no fault) then you are out of this world and that is not being real with yourself.

i would love to change

1) my dick is straight and long, i want a curvy one. (first thing to change about me)
2) I am too aggresive for my liking
3) my height
4) sexual prowess
5) weakness for bad ass chick
6) my voice (to thick to sing a song for any woman)
Re: Wat Wud U Rather Change Abt Ursef If Possible? by Wendy80(f): 3:29pm On Sep 15, 2008
Absolutely nothing,,,,,,,,,am 1dafully, fearfully and beautifully made,,,,,,,,,,,,, i love me. learn 2 love urself no mata wht,,,xcept u wan turn Micheal jackson
Re: Wat Wud U Rather Change Abt Ursef If Possible? by sistawoman: 3:34pm On Sep 15, 2008
Tgirl4real:

I thank God too o. But at times I wish i'm not as open as i am. I'm also too trusting.

This too I would change in addtion to:

My pouch - I would love to get rid of it.
My sideburns - for once in my life i would love to not have to cut them
My big toe nails - I am just going to leave that one alone.
Re: Wat Wud U Rather Change Abt Ursef If Possible? by Godalone(m): 3:54pm On Sep 15, 2008
Nothing
Re: Wat Wud U Rather Change Abt Ursef If Possible? by steaming(f): 3:16pm On Sep 16, 2008
I would change my face to egg-smooth, pimple-free and spot-free

I would add a little more flesh to my boobs grin

I guess thats what i would change about my body

My person sometimes i am just too kind for my liking, would wish to be mean.

I wish to greet without smiling sometimes i feel i smile way too much angry
Re: Wat Wud U Rather Change Abt Ursef If Possible? by iice(f): 9:42am On Sep 17, 2008
Not one darn thing kiss kiss
Re: Wat Wud U Rather Change Abt Ursef If Possible? by Persona82(m): 10:16am On Sep 17, 2008
Cynicism; Be a less of that
Introvert; Say it when it counts more often
Contact Lens: Well that's my cross. carrying it Gladly.
Re: Wat Wud U Rather Change Abt Ursef If Possible? by carnal: 11:54am On Sep 17, 2008
what i will rather change about myself?nah
My long d**k,yes my very long d**k,it's an asset though but i must confess that i have met ladies who almost flew through the burglary and infact ran for cover as soon as they set their eyez on the size,my people the thing worry even my self agree say the thing worry.
Re: Wat Wud U Rather Change Abt Ursef If Possible? by hadiza30(f): 12:10pm On Sep 17, 2008
I wish i wouldn't worry so much about little things. I easily take things seriously.
Re: Wat Wud U Rather Change Abt Ursef If Possible? by sistawoman: 12:13pm On Sep 17, 2008
carnal:

what i will rather change about myself?nah
My long d**k,yes my very long d**k,it's an asset though but i must confess that i have met ladies who almost flew through the burglary and infact ran for cover as soon as they set their eyez on the size,my people the thing worry even my self agree say the thing worry.

Why is it that men think that having a big d,ck is all that they need.  Don't they understand that they need to learn how to use the dam thing for it be effective.

I just hope you know how to use it.  And please dont say "they all come back for it"  "they all get tired before i do"  "they all cant hang wit me"  

The truth of the matter is unless you pay attention to her body language, which most men dont, you will believe those words coming out of her mouth when in fact she really did not like the first time, might try it out a couple more times before deciding to A. never go there again or B. try to train you how to use it.
But she is never never never going to come out and tell you that the d,ck is no good.  Cuz we value our lives and want to keep living we know most men cant handle that truth.
Re: Wat Wud U Rather Change Abt Ursef If Possible? by carnal: 1:12pm On Sep 17, 2008
well thank God i never mentioned that "they all come back for it" and thank God i also didn't mention that my d**k being big is enough for me or al lthat i need,nope,good thing you mentioned that how effective to use it is the real thing and that i can assure that i am effective in using it well, i have heard from ladies that a lot of guyz who are big don't know how to use it,well maybe never carried out a research to ascertain that but for me i can say effectiveness of 85% is a plus and pls note i am never the type who can't take the truth and handle it well either since i know that truth especially sinceere truth can set set me free.
Re: Wat Wud U Rather Change Abt Ursef If Possible? by sistawoman: 1:18pm On Sep 17, 2008
carnal:

well thank God i never mentioned that "they all come back for it" and thank God i also didn't mention that my d**k being big is enough for me or al lthat i need,nope,good thing you mentioned that how effective to use it is the real thing and that i can assure that i am effective in using it well, i have heard from ladies that a lot of guys who are big don't know how to use it,well maybe never carried out a research to ascertain that but for me i can say effectiveness of 85% is a plus and please note i am never the type who can't take the truth and handle it well either since i know that truth especially sinceere truth can set set me free.

I hope that you don't think i was attacking you personally.  when i say you i mean the pproverbialyou.

But your response brings up a even better question for me:
How can a female determine if a guy is really the type that can handle being told his sex was whack  Is there an approiate time to tell a dude?  And is it ever too late to take it back?

There are a couple of dudes that I would love to call up and deliver the bad news but I am afraid that i will get my ass beat because of it.  But they are walking around with swole heads thinking they are the shit when me and my girlfriends have had more than a few laughs at their expense.
Re: Wat Wud U Rather Change Abt Ursef If Possible? by carnal: 2:02pm On Sep 17, 2008
@sistawoman, i remember i read one of your post where you did mentioned your husband,so guess you are married?pardon me if am wrong o,i didn't also feel you were attacking my person, i hope my response didn't attack you in any way?apologies if i did in any way and to your questions they are not straight//clear enough for me to put any response,can you bring them on in a clearer sentence?
Re: Wat Wud U Rather Change Abt Ursef If Possible? by shilling(f): 2:56pm On Sep 17, 2008
I'm not the best listener in the world. I'm trying to change that!
Re: Wat Wud U Rather Change Abt Ursef If Possible? by sistawoman: 3:01pm On Sep 17, 2008
carnal:

@sistawoman, i remember i read one of your post where you did mentioned your husband,so guess you are married?pardon me if am wrong o,i didn't also feel you were attacking my person, i hope my response didn't attack you in any way?apologies if i did in any way and to your questions they are not straight//clear enough for me to put any response,can you bring them on in a clearer sentence?

No problems my brotha. I did not feel attacked and I just wanted to be sure you did not feel that way also.

Yes I am married but alot of the questions i ask are not really for me but for the benifit of others that maybe asking or wondering the same thing. So here are the questions again.

sistawoman:

But your response brings up a even better question for me:
How can a female determine if a guy is really the type that can handle being told his sex was whack Is there an approiate time to tell a dude? And is it ever too late to take it back?

1. How can a female tell if a guy is the type that can really handle hearing from her that the sex was no good and he does not know how to use his d,ck?

2. Is there a correct time to tell a guy that his sex, or d,ck skills, are bad and dont really please her?

3. Is it possible for a female to go back to a guy that she has lead to believe was good in bed and actually tell him the truth?
Re: Wat Wud U Rather Change Abt Ursef If Possible? by carnal: 8:14am On Sep 18, 2008
Ok good that you are married and same for me too as for your questions-

1- well it might not be so difficult to know if your man or my woman can handle such truth,since we atleast deal with them almost daily,remember most guyz don't want their ego bruished especially when it comes to sex and do you also know that guyz hardly tell babes that they are not good in bed too even when they are not,he prefers to discuss it with his friends,rather than tell her or assist her to improve,so the answer to your question is if am in a relationship for example and am sure my partner is not good at handling the truth then i will try to assist and improve her sex drive by my actions during love making,am sure she will understand when i start trying something new or requesting for more,that way i will be sending a message.

2- Is there also a right time to tell a babe that she doesn't know to use her God given materials and skills?I am sure that babe will feel bad right,so my number answer might still be able to answer for these,i will try some new stuffs, i will make us watch matured XXXX movies,as we watch i will pop questions like "can you try that,will you enjoy that,oya come let's try that?am sure these might alsos help

3-it might not be very easy to tell him the truth as you have earlier lead him on to feel like a macho,you see one thing i have come to realise over time is that a lot of guyz think sex is all about the b**ging of the p**sy walls,but for me i disagree,sex is a lot of skills and actions put together,take a scenario when a friend with smaller d**k met a lady whose last b/f had a bigger d**k,yet the same lady who is 27yrs old told my friend that she has never came all her life and her last relationship with bigger d**k lasted for four yrs?but in less than 2wks into the new relationship with my guy,she came like pure water,she came not base on size of d**k but posssibly on my friend's skills, i hope i have been able to answer your number 3 question that going back to tell the guy the truth might not be advisable especially when you are no longer in a relationship with him but if you are,then assist him to improve.
Re: Wat Wud U Rather Change Abt Ursef If Possible? by pcb: 12:20pm On Sep 18, 2008
I would rather trim by body and maintain the godly completion because over weight has so many health challenges.
Re: Wat Wud U Rather Change Abt Ursef If Possible? by kemisuga(f): 12:41pm On Sep 18, 2008
wish my spotted and oily face could be change. But it is not too bad sha.
Re: Wat Wud U Rather Change Abt Ursef If Possible? by amaikama(m): 2:39pm On Sep 18, 2008
Well, i realy thank God for the way made me but if am to change somethings about my self, i would love to change how i love sacrificialy and am been taking for granted for it. most expecially from women folks. angry
Re: Wat Wud U Rather Change Abt Ursef If Possible? by sistawoman: 2:46pm On Sep 18, 2008
carnal:

Ok good that you are married and same for me too as for your questions-

1- well it might not be so difficult to know if your man or my woman can handle such truth,since we atleast deal with them almost daily,remember most guys don't want their ego bruished especially when it comes to sex and do you also know that guys hardly tell babes that they are not good in bed too even when they are not,he prefers to discuss it with his friends,rather than tell her or assist her to improve,so the answer to your question is if am in a relationship for example and am sure my partner is not good at handling the truth then i will try to assist and improve her sex drive by my actions during love making,am sure she will understand when i start trying something new or requesting for more,that way i will be sending a message.

2- Is there also a right time to tell a babe that she doesn't know to use her God given materials and skills?I am sure that babe will feel bad right,so my number answer might still be able to answer for these,i will try some new stuffs, i will make us watch matured XXXX movies,as we watch i will pop questions like "can you try that,will you enjoy that,oya come let's try that?am sure these might alsos help

3-it might not be very easy to tell him the truth as you have earlier lead him on to feel like a macho,you see one thing i have come to realise over time is that a lot of guys think sex is all about the b**ging of the p**sy walls,but for me i disagree,sex is a lot of skills and actions put together,take a scenario when a friend with smaller d**k met a lady whose last b/f had a bigger d**k,yet the same lady who is 27yrs old told my friend that she has never came all her life and her last relationship with bigger d**k lasted for four years?but in less than 2wks into the new relationship with my guy,she came like pure water,she came not base on size of d**k but posssibly on my friend's skills, i hope i have been able to answer your number 3 question that going back to tell the guy the truth might not be advisable especially when you are no longer in a relationship with him but if you are,then assist him to improve.

Thanks

I have always been of the belief that you can train your partner to make love to u the best way for you. Sometimes women just dont feel like training if there are no other redeamable assests there.

I think i will let dead dogs lie, and not tell my ex that he was no good in bed. I will just allow him to brag while everyone else knows he was no dam good. Too bad for him. He is still bragging that i could not hang when in reality i just did not want to hang.
Re: Wat Wud U Rather Change Abt Ursef If Possible? by Laurnetta(f): 2:47pm On Sep 18, 2008
I would love to have a darker skin tone.
Re: Wat Wud U Rather Change Abt Ursef If Possible? by carnal: 3:01pm On Sep 18, 2008
ha @ sistawoman,personally i have known and believe that "training" your partner in case is the bets solution and infact it brings you guyz alot more closer and bonded,imagine yourself teaching somebody something like that,sweet aand with memories too and that's one thing i find missing in a whole lots of naija relationships,the guy seem to feel he's a macho all because the babe is making some noise and groan while the babe too felt she is "action pack" as long as the guy is making some yeye noise.
To you ex abegi leave the bobo alone and let him be in peace,it doesn't worth it atleast you are married now but come o "why you no gree hang now" undecided?

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To A Nigerian Girlfriend / 4 Years Older Than Her! / Sweet Sixteen: ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.